I think luc was trying to say that marriage and a family life has its difficulties too!

Not just that, but it did it cross their minds that before the world ends some people haven't experienced things they for example have?

It's isn't all that funny. To me, at least.

And yeah, ''simple life'' (mind the quotations!) But when SHTF and people will look back. I think it will be obvious what I meant with ''simple life.'' I tried to talk about it but to no avail. I'm prepared to some degree. I hope others are too.

I'm going to put my time into SOTT instead of the forum. Not sure what’s the point of sharing the state of the world here. Or how I feel about it. If I want to make a positive contribution I can better spend differently and more productively. OSIT.

In the meantime. Life ain't over yet.

Best of luck to everyone.

Highly suspicious as they are "Cabal" controlled. Initial funding of "Bild" came, at least partly, from the CIA.

Ever since Springer Corporation sold almost half their stocks to KKR, a global investment firm in 2019
the political stance of its leading papers "WELT", "BILD" and Berlin's "BZ" has significantly changed from globalist-neoliberal to populist libertarian.

The media mentioned have been refreshingly contrarian to the German government's policies and left-wing ideology lately which may of course just be controlled opposition but I feel there's a different faction of the elites at work here.

On a positive note (we do need those!), another butterfly flap.
[in DeepL translation, boldings reproduced].

"The worldwide Covid-19 propaganda is an example of applied social psychology on an unprecedented scale and that is the only real danger to point out!" - Katy Pracher-Hilander

On 24 July 2021, a very successful "Action Day for Child Health" took place in Vienna, accompanied by many supporters. The event was organised by the initiative #wirzeigenunsergesicht [we show our face], founded by doctors and lawyers, which raised awareness about the problems surrounding the COVID-19 vaccination for children in the best summer weather. One of the renowned speakers was the economic and social psychologist [also founder of the association Psychology for Democracy] Katy Pracher-Hilander. She left no doubt that the vaccination strategy of the Austrian Federal Health Minister Mückstein is a ruthless, perfidious manipulation that does not even stop at children and young people. And she emphasised that the psychology of the numbers clearly states who will ultimately win the showdown: "There are enough of us and we can already lead a self-determined and free life again tomorrow!"

Here goes her speech transcript:

"Hello!

I am a social psychologist and I would like to tell you something from my perspective today. I am here today because I want to confirm to all the people nationwide, but especially to the parents present and also to all the police officers listening today, that their feelings are not deceiving them. Yes, it is unfortunately true that you have been subjected to intense manipulation for one and a half years.

Yes, it is unfortunately true that we have been in a psychological war for a year and a half, including, for example, the deliberate division of society, driving a wedge between parents and children, illogical and contradictory regulations, perceived loss of control, social and human alienation - keyword: isolation and masks - or wave-like activation of tension and attention levels.

Child vaccination campaigns are a crime​

Yes, it is unfortunately true that there are manifestly spineless psychologists at work in the background, advising. And that is precisely why I am here today. To say a few clear words to Mr Mückstein.

Mr Mückstein!

As a social psychologist, it is my duty to tell you that the campaigns and events that are supposed to lure children and young people towards vaccination under the marketing title of 'protection' are absurd, immoral, unacceptable, irresponsible, perfidious and - I mean it as I say it - a crime.

Crime because, under your direction, the vaccination campaigns and events seek to manipulate an age group that is known to have some endearing weaknesses. We know from research in social and developmental psychology that young people are in the middle of finding their identity, that is, they are seekers and are therefore particularly susceptible and receptive to external influences.

Especially for those influences that support and even fuel the strong urge of adolescents to belong to a group, i.e. peer group, and to direct social interactions. Based on the psychology of judgement decision-making, we can say that this age group can never adequately grasp the implications of the vaccination decision.

Psychological manipulation of children​

As we can see, even doctors have their problems with the thinking task, otherwise we would not be standing here today. The vaccination campaigns which, under your responsibility, offer or will soon offer 'vaccination to go' in churches, guesthouses, football clubs, fire brigades, wellness baths and even discos and schools, are, I cannot express it any other way, not to be outbid in terms of criminal energy!

In this skillful psychological trap, the main tactic is to catch them off guard, which may be appropriate in the Vienna Prater, but certainly not in the case of a vaccination with an experimental vaccine with emergency approval.

In summary, as a psychologist, I can and must say that you are deliberately subjecting children and young people to psychological manipulation and suggestion, and really leaving nothing out. In other words, you and the government have obviously discovered the magic bag of psychology.

For a year and a half, you have been using this magic bag and turning psychological knowledge into evil in order to use it as an actual, albeit invisible, weapon. And you don't stop at children and young people alone.

Psychology misused as a weapon​

Not only from a medical point of view, but also from a psychological point of view, you have crossed all the red lines that can be crossed. Psychological knowledge is meant to serve humanity and certainly not to harm it. Only unscrupulous people get the idea to misuse psychology as a weapon. Such behaviour must never be accepted and tolerated by any society - or remain unpunished!

But psychology, in a positive sense, is also a real grab bag for us in a positive sense, Mr. Mückstein!

Because the psychology of numbers, from which we can learn a lot, also tells us that there are enough of us and we will therefore decide this trial of strength for ourselves, Mr. Mückstein!

I repeat: there are enough of us and we can lead a self-determined and free life again tomorrow!

Mr. Mückstein, you, Mr. Kurz and your backroom psychologists know that! And now, the people out there know it too!

Thank you for listening - remain steadfast and think for yourself. Thank you!"

Not just that, but it did it cross their minds that before the world ends some people haven't experienced things they for example have?

And yeah, ''simple life'' (mind the quotations!) But when SHTF and people will look back. I think it will be obvious what I meant with ''simple life.'' I tried to talk about it but to no avail. I'm prepared to some degree. I hope others are too.

I'm going to put my time into SOTT instead of the forum. Not sure what’s the point of sharing the state of the world here. Or how I feel about it. If I want to make a positive contribution I can better spend differently and more productively. OSIT.

You've gotta do what you've gotta do, but I for one will miss you.

Don't we have that vaccine exemption in the FOTCM "Statement of Principles"? I've found that it's helpful to re-read it from time to time...
FOTCM_Statement_of_Principles.pdf: Chapter 6 Paleo-Christian Practice: page 31 (Revision 5.8 (12 March 2020)) said:
6.7 On PaleoChristian Rights

We recognize that PaleoChristianity is founded on Free Will and the elimination of physical, psychological, and spiritual toxins from our bodies, communities, and souls. As such, we recognize our right to be exempt from compulsory, impure and/or injurious vaccinations and/or medications (see 6.1. On the Law of Exclusion) and to practice the use of alternative medicines where they are available and/or legal; from service in any armed forces, police force, or militia (see 3.5. On Human Creation and 3.6. On Human Destruction); to choose our diet without discrimination or persecution (see 6.1.); to smoke tobacco without discrimination or persecution (see 6.4. On the Use of Drugs); to choose our own family relations, education and educational environment, and to live freely in our own communities and to structure them according to PaleoChristian principles (see 6.6. On Soul Communities); to have free movement between our Companionships of Ancient Science and Spirituality; and to refuse to act in any other way that is in conflict with the core principles of PaleoChristianity.

For those in US:

Employers Will be Responsible for Mandatory Vaccine Reactions

A number of people have written in about their employer saying get vaccinated or you are fired. I suggest that a lawyer send a letter stating that these vaccines are experimental
Moderna did it in 2 days. Therefore, your employer will be responsible for any side effects or serious illness ONLY if they MANDATE rather than suggest or encourage.

You cannot sue the politicians and you cannot sue the drug companies. Gates does not have immunity nor will your employer. Many will not take you back if you have been injured and end up on workman’s comp. So there are real issues here. Others realize they will be responsible for the vaccines are still experimental. Some employers realize there is a problem because they are not actually approved.
An employer-mandated vaccine is considered a part of work. So under most state laws, an adverse reaction would be covered by workers’ compensation. Workers’ compensation has been the employee’s recourse in the past for other employer-required vaccinations. It is unlikely that courts would change that precedent.

Be very careful. If your employer merely encourages you to get the vaccine, you will NOT be covered under workman’s comp. Your employer will acquire liability ONLY if they mandate you get the vaccine. Your employer will most likely claim no responsibility because they did not actually vaccinate you. This is why a MANDATE is essential.
From Children's Health Defense:

Federal Law Prohibits Mandates of Emergency Use COVID Vaccines, Tests, Masks — 3 Resources You Can Use to Inform Your School or Employer

Under federal law, employers and universities cannot legally mandate COVID vaccines because they are unlicensed Emergency Use Authorization products which are, by definition, experimental.

The bottom line is this: mandating products authorized for Emergency Use Authorization status (EUA) violates federal law as detailed in the following legal notifications.

EUA products are by definition experimental, which requires people be given the right to refuse them. Under the Nuremberg Code, the foundation of ethical medicine, no one may be coerced to participate in a medical experiment. Consent of the individual is “absolutely essential.”

That last bit that it meets the definition of experimental - twitterverse thinks not - from the DavidLTurner tweet posted previously:
Is really not experimental, but it has been subject to emergency authorization

Don't feel bad, you are not the only one with similar desires.

But you can see that such a desire, when you put on your thinking cap, is one of the basic aspects of general law. And it may hurt, but if this is about being objective, it involves realising that desire consumes our energy. Not only that, when that desire is there, but you can't "fulfil" it, between anticipation and frustration there is a friction that leads to psychological torture.

And if you accept that torture, guess what happens? You attract predators....

However, that doesn't mean you can't start a family. Who knows... maybe you can once you've moved on to 4th D.

Hi bjorn. Your post has an underlying narrative that this life is important. We are eternal beings and we have experience it all in this multi dimensional reality. Therefore no life is important but all your lives together are. We do not live a simple life because we desire a better future. We shovel the biggest and worst smelling piles so that we will not have to live in it later. Furthermore, your soul it the power behind all and will be the energy and light that you need when the time comes.

Being married with children I can vouch for Luc's humor that it is not a simple life. Being single and unattached with no mortgage, no college debt and no 2 am screaming child with a earache is a simple life!

That said you should trust that the 'everything is new' change that is coming will give you the opportunity to fulfill your happiness. Be happy now no matter what crap you have to deal with because you are being guided towards you new life by your soul and your knowledge.

Best of luck to you too.

As per Dr. David Martin, "the patent guy," there are patents indicating the variants are also engineered like SARS-CoV-2. He stated that the variants are merely a different part of the same patented sequence. So, his view is the most cynical as far as the "reality" of these variants goes. I've been meaning to listen to him again on this.
Great thinking in your post, thank You!
I think its natural from the techno-logical male mind's perspective of Martin to state that via these patents the Deep State gave us a clue / allowed us to figure that they not only isolated their favorite type of SARS-CoV-2 - which-ever was easiest for their spook-scientists to play with - decades ago, but they actually built their new artificial virus from the ground up, as if it were LEGO. And we have those concoctions - even various changed cocktail versions now!

When Mikovits talked about her time in the labs trying to find cures for viruses and infecting anything they could to give them some hope for a vaccine, she stated with full conviction, that she doesn't think its possible that they could have achieved an engineering feat regards the Cov19. Maybe she was talking about isolation or very specific editing of the virus to achieve exact future results, like the ones we see today.

She made a key point there: "I don't think they were able to do this".
Right there I had flash image instantly picking up that:

1. She is wrong. Without her knowledge, of course. So she wasn't lying, she was just not privy to results of Deep State "gain of function" research in the last two decades.

2. I had the feeling right then (when she made her statement) that MIC spook scientists were able to isolate in their shadow laboratories everything they wanted. Mikovits worked so long ago in the field, that she has inevitably no clue about the level of compartmentalization in the Deep State and that lab teams were perfectly successful in achieving their goals. We see the proof now, how deadly the Cov19-killshots are looking to be in the Autumn/Winter/Spring. Their mistake the glitch-fact that it can be converted to an STO virus, doesn't appear to matter anymore in their grand plans, since the jabs have other so many damaging-effects for the future.

Just a thought, but could Bossche have been used to set-up this variant narrative? It certainly comes in handy as the reason to shut things down again, and use booster shots.
Boosters don't make sense from our perspective, especially in light of what we are expecting in Autumn. Its like a dying patient - brought to the ER for drinking rat poison - persuades the doctors to allow him/her to continue drinking more rat-poison.. It makes sense however from the sick 'Schwab's & BlackRock Team Club' perspective: "Only 200-500mil human slaves shall remain for us on Earth."

Booster shots, I think, are another grave mistake They Made. Because boosters might help humanity realize they have been had badly: At the critical time when still too many of the fight-capable people will remain and who after seeing what happened during autumn / winter of 2021, they probably will be more than able & willing to grab torches & pitchforks and go celebrate the Super Rich via Face-To-Face meetings with them using guillotines / big wooden crosses sporting nails and big bonfires at the feet.

Last edited:

@bjorn – I’m not sure there is going to be any kind of “simple life” in any way, shape, or form as we move forward.

I’ve noticed that you, at times, post a whole lot on the forum, almost obsessively, and you have an intensity about you in terms of your comments. Maybe take the ‘foot off the gas’ some from the amount of time you spend ‘looking into the abyss’ of what is going on in the world in all of its negativity. It really can eat at a person, especially since we are in very intense times and that is very likely to increase a great deal.

How I’m seeing the interaction is that you were triggered by Luc’s comment and hurt by it, the negative thoughts related with this maybe started to flow and build, and then you may be splitting (black and white thinking) in terms of throwing up your hands and not wanting to participate on the forum any more because of these thought loops.

How about you take a step back from looking at the world in its most raw form and all the negativity related to that and not post about that stuff for some time. And then instead of closing off others here, how about you open up to others here, who really do care about you in a way you may never find in the world, by starting a thread about your thoughts and feelings related to all this and networking about it?

What is going on in the world and reality right now can drive a person crazy, especially when a person, like you, can sees it for what it is. We can all get lost in this and turn away from others or we can turn toward others and talk about it. And that doesn’t necessarily have to be here if you don’t want to, but a professional that may help you work out things that are on your mind. Fwiw

Back
Top Bottom