What WHO wrote about the different types of vaccine strategies on January 12 2021 is at the time of writing still up. Now that there is persistent pressure to inject ever-younger age groups, it is worth recalling the experimental nature of what is injected:
"A nucleic acid vaccine delivers a specific set of instructions to our cells, either as DNA or mRNA, for them to make the specific protein that we want our immune system to recognize and respond to.

The nucleic acid approach is a new way of developing vaccines. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, none had yet been through the full approvals process for use in humans, though some DNA vaccines, including for particular cancers, were undergoing human trials. Because of the pandemic, research in this area has progressed very fast and some mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 are getting emergency use authorization, which means they can now be given to people beyond using them only in clinical trials."
A public poll by a Newspaper in Denmark suggested that 2/3 of those that voted were of the opinion that vaccination should be mandatory. That is quite telling when one considers that the campaign operates under an emergency use authorization, and that breakthrough infections of people who are "vaccinated" are common.

When I looked for details of the viruses that are involved in breakthrough infections on Google Scholar, I found two terms that might explain some of the mechanics on the level of the genetic code of the virus:
Vaccine Escape Recombinants Emerge after Pneumococcal Vaccination in the United States
Hepatitis B vaccination: are escape mutant viruses a matter of concern?
While the above is not related to the Corona virus, the terms could help to locate new research as it is published. I tried and found an example in:
SARS-CoV-2 escape in vitro from a highly neutralizing COVID-19 convalescent plasma
Abstract
To investigate the evolution of SARS-CoV-2 in the immune population, we co-incubated authentic virus with a highly neutralizing plasma from a COVID-19 convalescent patient. The plasma fully neutralized the virus for 7 passages, but after 45 days, the deletion of F140 in the spike N-terminal domain (NTD) N3 loop led to partial breakthrough. At day 73, an E484K substitution in the receptor-binding domain (RBD) occurred, followed at day 80 by an insertion in the NTD N5 loop containing a new glycan sequon, which generated a variant completely resistant to plasma neutralization. Computational modeling predicts that the deletion and insertion in loops N3 and N5 prevent binding of neutralizing antibodies. The recent emergence in the United Kingdom and South Africa of natural variants with similar changes suggests that SARS-CoV-2 has the potential to escape an effective immune response and that vaccines and antibodies able to control emerging variants should be developed."
What does this mean? Does it mean that when more people are vaccinated, the COVID19 virus will adapt to the new environment and create a new mutant/recombinant virus, similar to how some weeds can become resistant to some herbicides, some insects to some insecticides, and some diseases to some types of medicine.

Another comment: while the article argues for the need to develop new vaccines, they do not mention the human body and its immune system; understandably so, since there would be less grant money and less business for the industry.

Received this in my email today from Brighteon:

"CDC, FDA faked "covid" testing protocol by using human cells mixed with common cold virus fragments

In a shocking revelation, an FDA document admits that the CDC and FDA conspired to fabricate a covid-19 testing protocol using human cells combined with common cold virus fragments because they had no physical samples of the SARS-CoV-2 "covid" virus available.

All the PCR analysis based on this protocol is utterly fraudulent, flagging people as "positive" for covid when they merely possess tiny quantities of RNA fragments from other coronavirus strains circulating in their blood.

The CDC also just issued a "laboratory alert," announcing their intention to withdraw the faulty PCR testing protocol by the end of this year. As part of their announcement, they implied that the current PCR test -- the same one the FDA mentioned above, which was developed without any physical covid samples for calibration -- cannot tell the difference between influenza and covid.

Get the full, breaking story in today's podcast."

An amendment that went unnoticed provides that in the absence of a health pass, employees on fixed-term contracts will be able to see their contract terminated before the expiry date, without damages.
Line-2
Yes, I am on a fixed-term contract (caregiver). It is a choice of freedom. Well, I am ending the contract on August 31st not wanting the vaccine. I embrace my thirst for freedom.

Tensions broke out this Sunday in #Berlin where several thousand people defied the ban on demonstrations to protest against health restrictions. Nearly 600 demonstrators were arrested, sometimes violently.#b0108

It's funny, but is sadly becoming reality. The importance of knowing history comes to mind, and the repetition goes on and on Could Collingwood be required reading?

Starting to feel that sort of Stasis influence in my life but it is an influence we can fight. All about being our own person, but now it comes at a cost to do that. I accept the cost vs being an automaton.

Although the meme is funny the reality is mirroring too much. I'd hide the unvaccinated, but I'm being threatened to loos the house I have now because of my refusal to get vaccinated. We just acquired the property.

ill explore other options.How is the whole world Nazi Germany as the C's said,? We see it now, and I feel it in my bones. I can navigate these things, but I've lost my partner.

Just stupid. Just, can't find their own way out.

Yet demanding I get the vaccine.

It really may end the partnership, but keeping my faith overrides that

I'm not worried too much because I have equal/ half ownership.

Amanda Cohn, Executive Secretary, Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices CDC, August 26, 2020
Dr. Cohn reminded everyone that under an EUA, vaccines are not allowed to be mandatory. Therefore, early in the vaccination phase individuals will have to be consented and cannot be mandated to be vaccinated.
Page 56
I just wanted to remind everybody that under an Emergency Use Authorization, an EUA, vaccines are not allowed to be mandatory. So early in this vaccination phase, individuals will have to be consented and they won't be able to be mandated.
1:14:37
File is too large for me to upload

Amanda Cohn, Chief Medical Officer, National Center for Immunizations and Respiratory Diseases CDC, October 22, 2020
I just want to thank Dr. Routh for her great presentation and clarify one point, which is just for the public record that the federal government cannot mandate vaccines. So mandates have been shown to increase coverage in some settings, but the federal government would not be mandating use of these vaccines. Organizations, such as hospitals, with licensed products do have capability of asking their workers to get the vaccine. But in the setting of an EUA, patients and individuals will have the right to refuse the vaccine.
Page 156, lines 5 through 15

Attachments

• min-2020-08-508.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • VRBPAC-10.22.20-Meeting-Transcript.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
A FB post from someone that I thought was interesting (translated):

So... the number of vaccinated Covid patients who are in the hospital is likely higher than what is reported in the media, depending on how they define vaccinated and unvaccinated. Those who have had only one dose of the vaccine and those who've had the second one a week before hospital admission are not seen as 'partly vaccinated' or 'vaccinated with the second dose less than 2 or 3 weeks ago', but as unvaccinated. That's pretty sneaky.
And the definition may change yet again when the boosters become available.

In the UK they've started with the subtle change in language. They no longer talk about the 2 jabs - they talk about taking the full course.

From the study “Darpa Hydrogel (reference) is an artificial substance that creates a converter between the electromagnetic signal and living cell, tissue and organ. Converts an electromagnetic signal from a transmitter to a signal which a living cell understands and responds to. (see photo of beetle – Darpa Hydrogel was injected into this nerve structures and was controllable via a radio)”

I stumbled over a comment noting many new-to-me parallels between electrical engineering components and the living body and since electronics has been a hobby of mine it interested me:

BLR Liberalism...Find a Cure3 days ago
The passing of an electric current through a conductor creates an electromagnetic fields perpendicular to the conductor. Converse, passing a magnetic field across a conductor generates electricity.
Graphene is a superconductor. Blood contains iron. There are also magnetic spheres in the drugs. Those sohers, passing through the iron lined veins (conductors) will produce electricity at the same frequency of a heartbeat. Graphene also has dielectric properties. A dielectric sandwiched between 2 conductors is a capacitor and stores an electric charge, and can be used as a battery. Capacitors block direct current and pass alternating current.
Arteries contain check valves that allow blood to only flow in one direction to maintain blood pressure. Just like Diodes. Transistors are basically 2 diodes with interconnected junctions. Transistors can be use as an on/of switch or an amplifier.. Blood vessels expand and contract, offering resistance to flow. Resistors. The circulatory system with it's mesh of interconnected blood vessels, or conductors, is an antenna. The added magnetic spheres can serve more than one purpose. If their polarity can be switched, or their charge erased and recharged, they can be used as storage of ones and zeros. Binary code.
So here we have all the necessary components to build simple electric circuits: Batteries, conductors, resistors, capacitors, diodes, transistors, antennae. These discreet components can be used to construct many things in fact, I imagine, with the addition of Graphene and magnets, the right combination of circuitry already exists somewhere in the body for it to transmit the frequency of the heartbeat, as well as receive transmissions from an external force. One could speculate that due to the unique structure of each individual body, more uniquely complex than a fingerprint, the electromagnetic signal generated by each body would be unique and would be singularly identifiable. Traceable. Trackable. @Scottie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom