Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

I have a quick update on this topic. Clif does occasional interviews, and there is a recent one here:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEW2WAn2x8c (edit: more direct link inserted)

Aside from the fact that at one point Clif roundly dismisses several of the key stars of Project Camelot (which I found encouraging), there is a particular part of the interview that I enjoyed and think is relevant to our regular discussion here on the forum. The interview is divided into eleven 10-minute segments, and the one I have in mind is the tenth segment (you can click on it at the bottom of the YouTube screen) where he talks about (1) the only God which exists is universal consciousness, (2) prayer, being manifested consciousness, is like the breath of this larger consciousness, and (3) how it is pointless to try to 'run away' from upcoming natural disasters, because you can't run from your own karma -- rather, one should make decisions about what to do in the situation when it occurs (reminiscent of the idea that 'its not where you are that matters, its who you are and what you see'). Several other parts of the interview are interesting as well, but the ones I mention here I think are specifically relevant to what we discuss here and therefore may interest some members. Thoughts about this are welcome if you choose to listen.

Addendum: One more listening suggestion, pertaining to the recent discussion about Project Camelot on the following thread:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=49.msg99387#msg99387

There is another interview with Clif High on YouTube which begins at this link:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqvwBsdJvQo&feature=PlayList&p=9332F839A963B4AC&index=0

In the ninth segment, he discusses how Project Camelot appears in the HalfPastHuman modelspace, and it emerges essentially, in some way, as a shadow government entity. He also discusses Bill Deagle and Dan Burisch appearing in the disinformation part of modelspace, and mentions that it is indicated by the data that Deagle is on the payroll of some government agency (CIA, NSA, or something similar). The interview itself is with a group that includes Michael St Clair, who 'defected' from Project Camelot toward the end of last year.

This appeared at the Blog urbansurvival.com and sent to me e-mail from a web-bot forum
Saturday October 3 2009
Urgent Web Bot Update Ref: 10/25

The following in from Clif at _www.halfpasthuman.com on Saturday - changes somewhat our expectation for the way things will be working out both in markets and in the defense world over the next month:

"Heads up! Reality Change Ahead!

in running our MOM (model of modelspace) cleanup of the lexicon prior to tuning, it became apparent that October 25 turn in emotions globally will be dominated by a [lock down/implosion] of the [planetary financial/banking system]. The data suggests that such things a [currency trading] and [commodities trading] as well as many other [digital trading forms] will be [suspended]. Some will never resume, or if they do, they will be in entirely different forms. There may be a [banking lock up] in many countries emanating from the USofA outward. There may be [inter bank lock downs] in which [central banks] and [wealth storage clearing houses] will not be able to function. There are data sets suggesting that the rapid shift into building tension language on the 25th originates from and is propelled by the [financial system implosion] that then morphs over into [dollar rejected by all] a mere 10/ten days (more or less) later. There may be shut downs of all kinds of banking activity within the USofA and the rest of the anglosphere.

The [sudden/urgent travel] of the [administration (obama et al) minions] in early November, under this MOM background load shows up as being about [desperately trying] to get the rest of the [planet] to [loan] the actual [resources/wealth] to [restart] the [USofA banking system].

This MOM data set can be wrong in a way that the larger modelspace can not. The MOM set is so small that if it is wrong it is usually widely so. However, the data sets here are so focused, and bring in such crisp emotional shifts relative to the same days (10-25-2009), that it made sense to prepare this note.

If correct, this is the beginning of "The Big One" relative to the dollar and the central banking system. Everything else in the modern world depends on this structure...so it will be a big one throughout all of the social infrastructure.

If MOM is correct, then the [dollar death] will be way more dramatic and waaaay shorter than i had first thought. MOM is showing very dramatic language shifts (albeit against a much smaller background) for not only October 25, but also in a very sharp crocodile tooth pattern from November 4 through December 10th indicating a very very emotionally choppy time.

So, heads up! Reality shift (time/event bump) just ahead. If MOM is correct, there will be some additional levels of [visibility] on October 10th through the 15th that will put a focus on the 'trigger' that will show on October 25th and beyond.

Masa Katsu! Pie up now, panic later.

clif and cathy and igor.

The usual caveats here - doesn't mean, for example that war between Iran and Israel won't happen, it just means if it does (which is may anyway) it will be so far down the food chain as to pale in terms of personal impact.

If you didn't have anything else to do this weekend, you might be pondering: "How could I survive - and for how long - if there were market suspensions, hold-ups of executions of electronic transactions and all the other things other countries have gone through when faced with calamitous financial events? Refer to any Argentinean or Icelander who's been there... Sure means out earlier piece this morning may be closer to the mark than comfortable....

Clif has done a few new interviews lately, and I just finished listening to this one:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekv9U-nEVRw&feature=PlayList&p=8141D94371A39116&index=0

Besides being relevant to crazycharlie's post above, I'm mentioning it because in the final third of it or so, he talks quite a bit about acquiring knowledge as a survival mechanism, which intersects to some degree with things which have been discussed on our 'Creating a New World' thread:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13795.0

He is also asked at the end about 2012, and his answer is interesting -- he says their data projects out into the next several decades, and it shows a significant, paradigm-altering shift in 2012, but it shows an even bigger paradigm-altering shift in 2013. I thought that was interesting in light of the little tidbit the C's dropped about 2014 being year 0 (details in interview).

Addendum: I also just finished this interview:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_4lMQL_3Xg&feature=PlayList&p=772562F2A63FA277&index=0

There is a discussion in the fourth section, started by a caller, about what we generally label organic portals. YCYOR comes up in the eighth section (Clif doesn't subscribe to the idea).

Upon reading Giant Crack in Africa Will Create a New Ocean on SOTT today, I was reminded of something I read in 'Shape of Things to Come':

Shape of Things to Come said:
There are other [change events] sub sets that appear to be forecasting the [rent/rendering] or [separation] of [north and south America] and this is indicated to [follow], albeit briefly, the [cracking (of) Africa into 2/two continents]. These sets get all of their emotional sums from very long term values and thus begin to show up when modelspace is progressed into 2013 and beyond. At that point the data is most unreliable as the total level of details are extremely small.

From this link: _http://encarta.msn.com/media_701610731/Great_Rift_Valley_in_Africa.html

Great Rift Valley in Africa

000edd0e.gif

The Great Rift Valley is a geologic depression that extends from Syria
in southwestern Asia to Mozambique in southeastern Africa. It takes
the form of a series of valleys and bodies of water that are bounded
by parallel fault lines. The Great Rift Valley is widening slowly but
surely, in the process causing many volcanic eruptions and
earthquakes in the area.

[quote author=shijing]
Did you happen to catch today's interview?
[/quote]

I'll have a listen tonight when I get home. ;) Where can I catch it? On halfpasthuman.com?

E said:
[quote author=shijing]
Did you happen to catch today's interview?

I'll have a listen tonight when I get home. ;) Where can I catch it? On halfpasthuman.com?
[/quote]

Yes, just follow the link to the special interview -- complete with a supplementary materials page (edit: inserted link):

_http://www.halfpasthuman.com/RadioSpecial.html

It will also help if you are familiar with Patrick Geryl's work (which I wasn't, except in the most general sense). If you take a look at the supplementary materials page, it is obvious that the one factor not being accounted for is comets. Besides that, I think its interesting, but I'm only a layman in terms of this kind of data.

I've been following Clif's work for a while. I read some of his ALTA reports including the last one. So i always find the method and the work quite interesting and appreciable. And after C's said that "he is definitely on to something" this was also a positive remark for me. Though I agree with Laura's comment here.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12975.msg96369#msg96369

Anyway, recently Clif started to talk about 2012 cataclysmic scenarios on radio shows. He also put a summary of these into his website.

_http://www.halfpasthuman.com/RadioSpecial.html

At the end of this summary there is a part :

There is also the claim that 'this time is different' because 'consciousness is raised'
to such a level as to cause a significant section of the planetary populace to transit
to another 'reality' that is of a different 'density' than the regular old 3d reality currently
biting our butts. This is just another form of the external savior meme, only in this
variant, we are each our own external savior in that some action of ours will be 'deemed'
sufficient by some form of consciousness presumed to be 'in charge' and we will therefore
'ascend' to a 'higher density' during the chaotic times ahead. Further the meme has
the ascension based on personal work, is self judged (at least at this level), and also
follows with corollaries that include a percentage of the populace being 'left behind'
because they did not 'get it' at a sufficiently high enough level to qualify.
Nice meme, but worth betting your life on?
And as i am frequently willing to point out,
ascention to another level of vibratory density would require that the 3d body be left here,
and we call that process death. No thanks. I would rather be betting on my skills as a
boat builder and small craft sailor, and then new world explorer.'

Hmm, well I would agree with him if this statement would purely refer to some disinfo new age channeling. But since he is presenting here a quite materialistic view I think his statement includes also Cassiopaean and Ra material unless i miss something. I think Clif is a clever person and I don't think he is unfamiliar with Cassiopaean material and Ra. And neither of these two supports an idea that having a privilege is the reason and the key to go to 4th density. Or those who 'left behind' are 'unqualified'. Again I don't think that Clif is not smart enough to understand the difference. So I ask why ?
Maybe I am missing something. So what do you think ?

The part that you quoted above caught my attention too, and I also thought about it. I think it sort of depends on whose version of 'ascension' you are talking about. What Clif is describing is sort of the mainstream New Age version which is popular in certain quarters, and which is also the kind that David Wilcock seems to sort of be in line with. This is the really interesting part:

un chien anadolu said:
And as i am frequently willing to point out,
ascention to another level of vibratory density would require that the 3d body be left here,
and we call that process death. No thanks. I would rather be betting on my skills as a
boat builder and small craft sailor, and then new world explorer.'

The C's have indicated that transition from 3D to 4D, 'with a quick stopover in 5D to collect a few things', may be what happens for some people, although others may transition directly without needing to physically die, so from our point of view, Clif's assumption is wrong that death is a necessary part of that transition.

I do agree that the following view, which isn't the way we see it but which is an idea that seems to be propogated somewhat widely, is very STS:

This is just another form of the external savior meme, only in this variant, we are each our own external savior in that some action of ours will be 'deemed' sufficient by some form of consciousness presumed to be 'in charge' and we will therefore 'ascend' to a 'higher density' during the chaotic times ahead. Further the meme has the ascension based on personal work, is self judged (at least at this level), and also follows with corollaries that include a percentage of the populace being 'left behind' because they did not 'get it' at a sufficiently high enough level to qualify.

The biggest difference in our understanding is that the transition to fourth density occurs as a natural, and more-or-less automatic process when anyone happens to be ready. Those who are 'left behind' in third density are left merely because they aren't finished learning their 3D lessons, not because they 'didn't get it'. This is part of the very subjective 'I told you so' New Age take on 'ascension', where there are a lot of people who think they 'get it' who are going to be in for something of a surprise.

un chien anadolu said:
Hmm, well I would agree with him if this statement would purely refer to some disinfo new age channeling. But since he is presenting here a quite materialistic view I think his statement includes also Cassiopaean and Ra material unless i miss something. I think Clif is a clever person and I don't think he is unfamiliar with Cassiopaean material and Ra. And neither of these two supports an idea that having a privilege is the reason and the key to go to 4th density. Or those who 'left behind' are 'unqualified'. Again I don't think that Clif is not smart enough to understand the difference. So I ask why ?
Maybe I am missing something. So what do you think ?

I don't know what to think, and I think you are asking good questions. I know that Clif says he tries not to read some things on the internet so as not to prejudice his interpretations of his own data. During the summer, when the C's were asked 'if Clif High is onto something' and they responded 'Definitely!', I emailed Clif the link to that transcript. I never heard back from him (which may not be surprising, since I think he is probably deluged with email regularly), but if he read it he should at least be aware. It may be the case that Clif is a really bright guy, but still has a few lessons yet to learn, even so -- it is also the case that he doesn't have anything close to the network that we have here, and we know that having a network is crucial; it could be his achilles heel.

Thank you. I totally agree with you. It's hard to decide. But according to his last sentence i think he is referring to all kind of harvest/ascension etc. idea with no exception. Maybe I am wrong.

I would rather be betting on my skills as a boat builder and small craft sailor, and then new world explorer.
(Which is actually -I think- not a very bad thing to build some kind of Noah's Ark)

BTW (maybe this is too much an assumption but), suddenly starting to talk about a 2012 cataclysmic scenario 2 weeks before 2012 movie (which is generally based on Patrick Geryl's 'sun cycle and magnetic pole shift' theories and so are Clif's comments) looks pretty suspicious to me.

un chien anadolu said:
I would rather be betting on my skills as a boat builder and small craft sailor, and then new world explorer.
(Which is actually -I think- not a very bad thing to build some kind of Noah's Ark)

Maybe not -- I have a friend living in Seattle right now who just started sailing lessons and wants to get a boat. When he told me, I couldn't help thinking that maybe his interest is being piqued for more profound reasons than he realizes.

un chien anadolu said:
BTW (maybe this is too much an assumption but), suddenly starting to talk about a 2012 cataclysmic scenario 2 weeks before 2012 movie (which is generally based on Patrick Geryl's 'sun cycle and magnetic pole shift' theories and so are Clif's comments) looks pretty suspicious to me.

It could be -- I don't know what to think about that, and it caught me off guard when he brought it up. Since HPH has projections going well past 2012, I don't think the specific date is a big deal, but the earth changes stuff is certainly part of the package. I do find it hard to believe that Clif never ran across Geryl until recently, since he seems to be pretty widely-read.

Back
Top Bottom