Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

I also have been following this HPH phenomenon for the past year, and will weigh in now on the side of saying it is interesting, but I don't think it is advancing my objective knowledge of reality in any significant way. As a result of some of the links provided in this thread I have listened to a couple of Clif's interviews. They pretty much raised flags for me. He doesn't come across as an open-minded researcher inviting criticism and more data. He sounds rather too certain about far-reaching and unproven concepts, at least to me. I've read a couple of the HPH reports, and they are very provocative and emotionally distressing material which push the fear button more than anything else. That, plus the date-sensitive nature of these reports constitute a pretty big red flag, again at least for me.
The whole idea about whether or not HPH has been/is being manipulated or co-opted by the PTB is pretty interesting, and in this regard I cannot stress enough to anyone who hasn't yet read 'The Secret Team' or especially 'JFK' by L Fletcher Prouty to do so. The patience, persistence, unlimited resources and incredible reach of those with an agenda to subvert humanity can simply not be over-estimated or overstated.

Just for what it's worth, it's been my impression that the aspect of Clif's work that is interesting is the idea that human consciousness, as evidenced in language, can and does tap into 'something' and does have some subtle awareness of what is in the 'future', as well as the past and present. In short, the web bot project - as it regards raw data - is very interesting in concept and execution, in so much as gathering linguistic impressions that may or may not reflect subconscious awareness of the future of this time line.

That is where it stops. The interpretations and conclusions drawn from this raw data tend to (from what I have been exposed to and I am not a subscriber) lean toward the alarmist and fear mongering mindset.

I could be completely mistaken, but it has long been my impression that the value in Clif's project lies in the concept itself, and, perhaps even the raw data - and the conclusions leave much to be desired.

I'm also always fascinated by how we tend to assume that others cannot see obvious disinformation artists for what they are - like Rense and Weidner, for instance, and we tend to create benevolent reasons why this is. What is it about our thinking that consistently fills in the blanks for others and comes up with reasons why they can't see the disinformation undercurrent while we can? Oh, yes - I forgot for a moment - it's classic Critical Correction; filling in what is missing in others cognition and behavior with what we would think or do because we assume they are motivated to think and act as we are (when they often are not).

thevenusian said:
I've read a couple of the HPH reports, and they are very provocative and emotionally distressing material which push the fear button more than anything else. That, plus the date-sensitive nature of these reports constitute a pretty big red flag, again at least for me.
anart said:
That is where it stops. The interpretations and conclusions drawn from this raw data tend to (from what I have been exposed to and I am not a subscriber) lean toward the alarmist and fear mongering mindset.

Yes, this is certainly true, and more than that I think there is also an important subtle difference between here and HPH in the message that is given about how to react to the foreboding things which lay in the future. Something that has also not been mentioned, for those following the HPH timeline, is that the 'Israeli surprise' seems to definitely not be manifesting right now, as it was forecast for the latter half of November (which is a good thing ultimately, since that is one of their scariest memes). That doesn't really run its course until the end of this month, but it is looking as though it may have a high probability of counting as a second strike.

anart said:
I could be completely mistaken, but it has long been my impression that the value in Clif's project lies in the concept itself, and, perhaps even the raw data - and the conclusions leave much to be desired.

It is not unreasonable to think so. I only wish the means existed to replicate the project -- wouldn't it be nice to be able to see it happen under the guidance of someone whom you weren't always having to second-guess the motives of?

anart said:
I'm also always fascinated by how we tend to assume that others cannot see obvious disinformation artists for what they are - like Rense and Weidner, for instance, and we tend to create benevolent reasons why this is. What is it about our thinking that consistently fills in the blanks for others and comes up with reasons why they can't see the disinformation undercurrent while we can? Oh, yes - I forgot for a moment - it's classic Critical Correction; filling in what is missing in others cognition and behavior with what we would think or do because we assume they are motivated to think and act as we are (when they often are not).

Also a good point, and a timely observation. I was truly hoping until today that the connection with Rense was directly comparable to the situation with Dolan at the Camelot conference that E mentioned above. Now, with the Weidner interview, the intermittent plugging of Tsarion, the sudden spotlight on 2012 which never used to even come up, and to be quite frank the plummeting lack of accuracy of the forecasts, something is feeling off. Whether that is because Clif et al are showing more of their true colors, or because they are being co-opted, I'm not sure; I am still going to watch HPH with keen interest, and with as much objectivity as I am capable -- its going to be interesting to see what happens on this front over the next several months.

shijing said:
I think this is a good point -- the HPH model is language-based, reflecting what is being talked about regardless of the veracity of the content. Just by being plugged into public awareness at the scale it is right now, it would be surprising if it didn't make some waves in modelspace.

In one of the interviews, Cliff explained roughly what his methodology is. What I took away is that it is not based on the actual linguistic content at any given time, but is based on changes in that content. An analogous operation in mathematics is evaluating the derivative of a function at a given point. If there are any unknowns/uncertainty associated with the function, then great error can result in evaluating the derivative (rate of change). This is why evaluating the derivative is often referred to as an error-amplifying process. Without knowing the details of his process, it is difficult to say whether his averaging/filtering process can remove the error in evaluating the change. This could be another source for error.

shijing said:
I do find it interesting that if you visit the HPH site right now, the interview schedule is completely empty, which I have not seen happen for quite awhile.

Well that is a little more sudden than would be expected. It makes you wonder if the scale of importance of the prediction for Cliff, didn't become manifest in the data to him because it was to do with the economy or H1N1, but rather because it was connected with how the world was going to react to Cliff High being 'wrong' in his prediction in the first place.. The time frame is approximately correct and I'm guessing we've had 'release language' on the subject of Cliff High.. and this is probably what 'tension building language' looks like.. but I think we might run in to issues with causality.

shijing said:
Now, with the Weidner interview, the intermittent plugging of Tsarion, the sudden spotlight on 2012 which never used to even come up, and to be quite frank the plummeting lack of accuracy of the forecasts, something is feeling off.

I've read the webbot stuff for a couple of years, I think since 2005, and my overall impression is that much, much of the specific details are off and a fair amount of timing are off but the accuracy of the reports haven't been plummeting. They have always been around this level and I'm glad because he writes some of the scariest stuff around in terms of scenarios, etc. His reports are kinda my wake up and form of entertainment as odd as that can sound.

Also, the shifts that Cliff talks about may not be evident for some time.

I've also wondered if 4D STS would be able to lead the changes in data that is collected to lead Cliff into certain interpretations. I haven't listened to Cliff's recent interviews, but my initial thoughts of him from listening to older interviews are that he is a humble man and well educated. Too bad he has fallen in with Rense and others.

Bear said:
I've read the webbot stuff for a couple of years, I think since 2005, and my overall impression is that much, much of the specific details are off and a fair amount of timing are off but the accuracy of the reports haven't been plummeting.

Thanks for your insight, Bear -- I haven't been keeping track as long as you have, so my wording may have been too strong. I just remember how last year (the time I first started paying attention), HPH seemed to just nail the initial economic downturn at the beginning of October, and that has been my standard for comparison.

Bear said:
I've also wondered if 4D STS would be able to lead the changes in data that is collected to lead Cliff into certain interpretations. I haven't listened to Cliff's recent interviews, but my initial thoughts of him from listening to older interviews are that he is a humble man and well educated. Too bad he has fallen in with Rense and others.

Yeah, I've had the same general impression (humble and well-educated), and his personality hasn't changed in recent interviews, despite the other anomalies that have been discussed recently.

I think he has hit on something big that has started
these past few weeks and it is the Ukraine situation/sickness
if it moves here ( USA ) it will shutdown travel and the economy
( also result in food shortages)

both Clif and the C's do not bear well on the time issue .

I place alot of confidence in the C's despite my not
asking abit more of an defined question concerning Clif ( and the word DEFINITELY means something to me)-
( We just don't see how big something is that has already started till later . )
did NOT the C's say there was a fair chance of (flu) pandemic laid down on us ?

crazycharlie said:
I think he has hit on something big that has started these past few weeks and it is the Ukraine situation/sickness if it moves here ( USA ) it will shutdown travel and the economy (also result in food shortages)

That is always possible. Rawtruth discussed this a bit on the other thread here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14379.msg116376#msg116376

There is something stirring over in the Ukraine for sure, which now has its own thread here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14740.msg116516#msg116516

Otherwise I think that we just have to wait and see -- as I told rawtruth, I'm not ready to write Clif off, but there has been some weirdness lately that is coming from somewhere and I think its best to observe for now and see if we can discern what the source may be. All I could do right now is speculate, until more data emerges.

actually a number of things may have started these past few weeks
that may bring down the house of cards...
Clif has been saying ( for at least a year ) that fake gold would surface
but he guessed it might be the Chinese, well this could add to the mess .

Financial Sense.com
On Doing God’s Work
“Gold Finger - A New Take On Operation Grand Slam With A Tungsten Twist”
by Rob Kirby | November 12, 2009

I’ve already reported on irregular physical gold settlements which occurred in London, England back in the first week of October, 2009. Specifically, these settlements involved the intermediation of at least one Central Bank [The Bank of England] to resolve allocated settlements on behalf of J.P. Morgan and Deutsche Bank – who DID NOT have the gold bullion that they had sold short and were contracted to deliver. At the same time I reported on two other unusual occurrences:

1] - irregularities in the publication of the gold ETF - GLD’s bar list from Sept. 25 – Oct.14 where the length of the bar list went from 1,381 pages to under 200 pages and then back up to 800 or so pages.

2] - reports of 400 oz. “good delivery” bricks of gold found gutted and filled with tungsten within the confines of LBMA approved vaults in Hong Kong.

Why Tungsten?

If anyone were contemplating creating “fake” gold bars, tungsten [at roughly $10 per pound] would be the metal of choice since it has the exact same density as gold making a fake bar salted with tungsten indistinguishable from a solid gold bar by simply weighing it.

Unfortunately, there are now more sordid details to report.

When the news of tungsten “salted” gold bars in Hong Kong first surfaced, many people

who I am acquainted with automatically assumed that these bars were manufactured in

China – because China is generally viewed as “the knock-off capital of the world”.

Here’s what I now understand really happened:

The amount of “salted tungsten” gold bars in question was allegedly between 5,600 and 5,700 – 400 oz – good delivery bars [roughly 60 metric tonnes].

This was apparently all highly orchestrated by an extremely well financed criminal operation.

Within mere hours of this scam being identified – Chinese officials had many of the perpetrators in custody.

And here’s what the Chinese allegedly uncovered:

Roughly 15 years ago – during the Clinton Administration [think Robert Rubin, Sir Alan Greenspan and Lawrence Summers] – between 1.3 and 1.5 million 400 oz tungsten blanks were allegedly manufactured by a very high-end, sophisticated refiner in the USA [more than 16 Thousand metric tonnes]. Subsequently, 640,000 of these tungsten blanks received their gold plating and WERE shipped to Ft. Knox and remain there to this day. I know folks who have copies of the original shipping docs with dates and exact weights of “tungsten” bars shipped to Ft. Knox.

more info at http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/kirby/2009/1112.html

sorry , I figured so , but its true that Clif has said many times
that the Fake gold story would surface.
But he says his data does not show if the story is true
just that it will come out .
another example he said a couple of whisleblowers would surface
and get alot of ink. (like the one recently on coast to coast radio
who said he was a time traveler with the CIA back in the late 60.s)

crazycharlie said:
sorry , I figured so , but its true that Clif has said many times
that the Fake gold story would surface.
But he says his data does not show if the story is true
just that it will come out ...
Even so, another sott article (same source I think) pointed out that analysis shows that gold/silver ETFs may be heavily oversold in the "tradition" of fractional reserve banking making for many owners of each ounce of "banked" gold. Seems to me - quite in line with the pathocratic financial system.

Does anyone have the text from HPH concerning low-level minions revealing secrets behind the PTB? Or something like that.

These leaked emails concerning climate research and global warming fit the bill (sorry if I missed a post about that). This information is supposed to lead to significant pressure on the PTB.

Back
Top Bottom