Joining the private FOTCM Board

I don't even know if I'm a fellowship of the FOTCM :(

Hi Eric, have you ever applied for membership?

Can someone clarify my point and tell me if I need to post more scientific messages to hope becoming member of the FOTCM

It may be just your phrasing, but from the quote above it looks like you may have a misconception of what FOTCM is in which case I'd suggest for you to follow the link provided by Jones and explore that website to see if that's something you feel aligned with. And as Ark said, "most of the time scientific questions need scientific answers and abstract formulas ... and should be discussed." :-)

Hey, I think, I'm beginning to understand the process :)

I gonna fill the document (FOTCM Application for Membership) and go to participate to some discussions on the forum. And, maybe, oneday, if I'm choosed, it will be possible to access to the zoom Cs sessions and have the possibility to ask scientific questions.

That's right? Thanks again for all your help !

With Love and Light, Eric from Paris

Hey Eric, in the meantime, in case you didn't already know, you can also post questions for the C's in this area of the forum: Questions For the Cs, if you want to, and maybe someone else will ask them for you! Though it's not guaranteed of course.. but maybe it can also spark some discussion :) Hope to see you around the forum!

Hey Eric, in the meantime, in case you didn't already know, you can also post questions for the C's in this area of the forum: Questions For the Cs, if you want to, and maybe someone else will ask them for you! Though it's not guaranteed of course.. but maybe it can also spark some discussion :) Hope to see you around the forum!
Hey Brandon :)

Thanks for your help, I'm gonna do this way. I've already posted questions :

If you find questions that speak to you, don't hesitate to ask them during the zoom sessions while waiting for my future arrival and participation. That would be cool and will advance knowledge.

With Love and Light
Eric from Paris

If you find questions that speak to you, don't hesitate to ask them during the zoom sessions while waiting for my future arrival and participation. That would be cool and will advance knowledge.
Also, feel free to jump on the discussion that ensued after you posted those questions, sometimes the answers aren't arrived at by having them given to us but by working towards them.

Moreover, it increases the chances of those threads remaining current and the questions being more visible to others. I see you received a few responses on those threads that I think could help you distill the questions down.

Hi Eric. As far as I know there is no such rule. Most of the time scientific questions need scientific answers and abstract formulas. I know it from personal experience. But scientific questions should also be discussed. If you like, I am interested in similar problems, so we can prepare the ground by discussion, though I ma more mathematician in spirit than a real physicist.

Welcome!
Bonsoir Ark :)

To prepare the ground for our next discussions, you will find attached all the messages I have posted lately. This allows you to access it more directly in order to save you time because I am fully aware that you are very busy.
I gave myself the discipline of posting messages regularly in order to better organize myself: indeed, I read, read and read again the C sessions constantly and, each time, new ideas, connections and awareness are made. Also, posting regularly allows me to update the progress that has occurred.
I am perfectly aware that my approach may seem unconventional but, I am sure that through my questions, some might please you and help you in your research. If so, I would be happy.

Enjoy the reading and, again, thank you for your message.

Eric

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/let-me-introduce-my-self-from-paris.47108/

How can I participate in skype sessions?
been member since long long time

It is explained in the first post

On average, around 100 posts should be able to give us an outline of you and your interests. But it's not the number that counts most (sometimes 20-30 posts would suffice, other times 500 is not enough). What counts is where you put your energy and to what extent you are on board with the line of force that "defines" us. Are you interested and participating in our Diet and health, Éiriú Eolas, psychology and cognitive science, Work, Swamp boards? (The latest one has a limited access and is visible for Forum members who have at least 50 posts registered Forum members only.) Remember, we are not looking to see if you are perfect, because nobody is, we are looking to see how in practice you resonate with and apply the Fellowship principles.

It's not a matter of time but what you bring to the forum, your commitment and your interaction with other members. Although it is said that the posts are not the main thing, I can see that you have 316 posts in 11 years. Possibly members of the forum still do not recognize you. So you should also question yourself if your participations have contributed to the Forum. Review your participation in the forum and make a self-criticism. I hope to see you soon participating in the sessions.

Greetings

How can I participate in skype sessions?
been member since long long time
You'd been admitted back in 2015 based on your online application but later on we asked you to print it, sign and mail to us because that's what we need for legal reasons. And since we didn't get it, your membership is not valid until we have all the paperwork done as required.

You'd been admitted back in 2015 based on your online application but later on we asked you to print it, sign and mail to us because that's what we need for legal reasons. And since we didn't get it, your membership is not valid until we have all the paperwork done as required.
Oh no, i didnt knew that, thanks for the response, i certanly can do that of the signing thing, do i need to re-apply for membership or how can i do that?

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom