Joining the private FOTCM Board

Hi, it's been a while since I joined, it's possible it's due to my ignorance of the topic and also I don't remember if I've asked this before, I think at the time someone wrote that we'll find out soon, if the topic has been touched on then I apologize but could I find out what the code on the membership card is for? :-)

As you probably know, or you will find out soon, there is a private sub-forum for FOTCM members. If you have received a FOTCM welcome package this only means that you are registered as a FOTCM member. Access to the private board is not granted automatically when you join the Fellowship though, but is instead decided by the Moderators/Admins for each of you on an individual basis.

The Fellowship is like an extended family in the making and the membership area is a virtual community where we as a group further the support of our members and discuss work on the common aim and related projects. Naturally, since we then are getting closer to each other we would like to know a bit about our new members before we invite them to our space; what are your challenges in life (we all have them), what are you going through, what are your circumstances? Here we look to the open forum on your participation.

On average, around 100 posts should be able to give us an outline of you and your interests. But it's not the number that counts most (sometimes 20-30 posts would suffice, other times 500 is not enough). What counts is where you put your energy and to what extent you are on board with the line of force that "defines" us. Are you interested and participating in our Diet and health, Éiriú Eolas, psychology and cognitive science, Work, Swamp boards? (The latest one has a limited access and is visible for Forum members who have at least 50 posts registered Forum members only.) Remember, we are not looking to see if you are perfect, because nobody is, we are looking to see how in practice you resonate with and apply the Fellowship principles.

You're welcome to post any related questions you may have in this thread. :)
Thank you, I would like to join the private forum, do I meet the conditions or do I still have to pass the tests?

Hi, it's been a while since I joined, it's possible it's due to my ignorance of the topic and also I don't remember if I've asked this before, I think at the time someone wrote that we'll find out soon, if the topic has been touched on then I apologize but could I find out what the code on the membership card is for? :-)
I don't remember for sure but I think it's just your membership number for our record-keeping purposes

First you have to apply to join the Fellowship. Then your admittance to the private board will be decided based upon the factors PoB outlined in the post you quoted above.
I saw that there are very intelligent people here and despite my efforts I am not up to Laura's knowledge, what happens is that you are well studied but at least I have the heart to at least have the role of protector with my super frequency.

First you have to apply to join the Fellowship. Then your admittance to the private board will be decided based upon the factors PoB outlined in the post you quoted above.
I ask to enter the secret forum and if I am not ready yet at least give me a job at what time I can perform a prayer and how to serve as a protector for the Cs experiment or other task.

@Jimmy Ssaz , Good evening, you will find the documents to fill in and send by postal mail, with the link above .
I have a I have to travel to France for a period of a few months and sometimes in 2 years? Do you cover all the candidate's expenses if he/she is accepted? Do you pay for air travel?
I don't want to be a Paleo-Christian and I don't want to participate in the Cs sessions, I just wanted to know if I can help with prayers of protection if I am allowed to do so, that's all.

I have a I have to travel to France for a period of a few months and sometimes in 2 years? Do you cover all the candidate's expenses if he/she is accepted? Do you pay for air travel?
I don't want to be a Paleo-Christian and I don't want to participate in the Cs sessions, I just wanted to know if I can help with prayers of protection if I am allowed to do so, that's all.
The last time I traveled by plane I didn't like it I am afraid of flying by plane the last time I almost crashed I thought I was going to die and I said NO! I am going to surround the plane with an energy toroid and luckily everything went well people screamed in the turbulence I hate flying in a plane I would like to fly by myself but not in machines it bothers me a lot I almost crashed I had flown in a para trike before and I got vertigo and I flew more than 9 hours in a plane I hate it I promised myself not to fly again in machines because the plane almost crashed I did not like that!

Thank you, I would like to join the private forum, do I meet the conditions or do I still have to pass the tests?
I understood that you were asking about the conditions to join the private forum. That is why I have indicated where to find the documents to be filled in.
What does this application mean now?
Are you addressing me?

Back
Top Bottom