Joining the private FOTCM Board

You'd been admitted back in 2015 based on your online application but later on we asked you to print it, sign and mail to us because that's what we need for legal reasons. And since we didn't get it, your membership is not valid until we have all the paperwork done as required.
I would like to modestly ask if something similar has happened to me? I fully admit a negative answer, but suddenly a miracle will happen. My soul is with you guys!

Хотел бы скромно поинтересоваться, не случилось ли со мной чего то подобного? Вполне допускаю отрицательный ответ, но вдруг случится чудо. Душой то я с вами, ребята!

I would like to modestly ask if something similar has happened to me? I fully admit a negative answer, but suddenly a miracle will happen. My soul is with you guys!

Хотел бы скромно поинтересоваться, не случилось ли со мной чего то подобного? Вполне допускаю отрицательный ответ, но вдруг случится чудо. Душой то я с вами, ребята!
Unfortunately, not. All I could find is your email titled "request" sent in 2016, with a basic data (name, address), but no trace of FOTCM application be it online or in paper form. So, if you wish to join, follow the steps as described here:
How to Join | Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

I'm not sure how postal service between Russia and the US or France works now and there may still be problems and/or long delays. If that's the case, what you can do is to fill your application, submit online, then print and sign it, scan and email the PDF/jpg file to us. That would work for the time being and you can send us the original paper when things normalize. Feel free to ask any further questions if you have any.

Hi all, I filled out the membership form in March and sent it electronically. At the same time, via the contact form, I asked whether I could send the printed application to the address in the USA or in France, since I'm living in Europe. Would you give me feedback on this? Thank you in advance. Many greetings.

Hi all, I filled out the membership form in March and sent it electronically. At the same time, via the contact form, I asked whether I could send the printed application to the address in the USA or in France, since I'm living in Europe. Would you give me feedback on this? Thank you in advance. Many greetings.
Sorry for having missed your message. You can mail your signed application to France.

I received my FOTCM membership package today! Thank you for the acceptance, it means a lot to me. :-)

I look forward to climbing my way beyond a prospective member. Until then, I’ll continue contributing in every way that I can. Hopefully I’ll be seeing you guys in the near future, even if it’s just virtually!

Back
Top Bottom