Joining the private FOTCM Board

I understood that you were asking about the conditions to join the private forum. That is why I have indicated where to find the documents to be filled in.
What does this application mean now?
Are you addressing me?
I was reading the membership with the translator but that is for people with money I just have my cell phone a dog and a duck I could not go to live in the community to be evaluated if the elders accept me or not because I barely have to feed my dog with the duck I have no problem eats everything worms bugs etc..

I have a I have to travel to France for a period of a few months and sometimes in 2 years? Do you cover all the candidate's expenses if he/she is accepted? Do you pay for air travel?
I don't want to be a Paleo-Christian and I don't want to participate in the Cs sessions, I just wanted to know if I can help with prayers of protection if I am allowed to do so, that's all.
No, you do not need to travel to France to be a member of FOTCM. All you need to do is fill out the application and send it in. Then, you just participate on the forum, and at some point, may be admitted to the private board based on how you interact here. You say you don't want to be a Paleo-Christian, but that is the "religion" (hate to use that word) of FOTCM. As for helping with prayers of protection, you can do that now on your own, you don't need to be a member of FOTCM to do so. There isn't any specific "test" you have to pass or admission fee.

Someone correct me if I've got it wrong. :-)

Hi, it's been a while since I joined, it's possible it's due to my ignorance of the topic and also I don't remember if I've asked this before, I think at the time someone wrote that we'll find out soon, if the topic has been touched on then I apologize but could I find out what the code on the membership card is for? :-)

You mean the security code? There was an idea behind it, something like: if your forum account gets hacked or whatever, and somebody claims they are a FCM member (i.e. you) and wants something, but doesn't really sound like you, we can ask them for the code to verify if that's really you. Wouldn't work though if you have your card lost.

Hi, (I really don't know what the right thread for this question would be), I would like to know if Do you received a donation in NC from Yessica ...? I have had a few lost packages in the postal service- USPS in my area, but I hope this is not the case with this little envelope I have sent.

I have sent my application by post in April and so far haven't heard back from you. Have you received it? Thanks for your answer.
Yes, we have and you've been admitted. Welcome to the Fellowship, Theodor! Just please have a bit more patience, we're waiting for one more application. When we get it, we'll ship Welcome Packages to new FOTCM members.

Yes, we have and you've been admitted. Welcome to the Fellowship, Theodor! Just please have a bit more patience, we're waiting for one more application. When we get it, we'll ship Welcome Packages to new FOTCM members.
I'd also like to inquire about the status of my FOTCM membership, is it valid? Do I need to do anything to be a FOTCM member further?

I'd also like to inquire about the status of my FOTCM membership, is it valid? Do I need to do anything to be a FOTCM member further?
Have you ever applied? If you have, please send an email to info@paleochristianity.org with your real name and perhaps the date/year when you submitted your application. From the little information we have from your forum presence we cannot find any trace of it. Did you use a different forum name in the past?

Back
Top Bottom