Will 2023 be a pivotal year?

The Cs did say to find a Nordic for help- but I don’t think they gave a clear roadmap on how to do it. We have been told STO will not interfere in 3D affairs so I think any so called aliens bearing gifts are highly suspect. How will we know if these guys are the real deal? Things will progress as they will- and as Alejo has said we will need to depend on our own resources and resilience and each other to see our way through to whatever lies ahead.
Recently I have seen a work about some Nordic looking girls who claim to be extraterrestrial Taygeteans here is their work:

Recently I have seen a work about some Nordic looking girls who claim to be extraterrestrial Taygeteans here is their work:
Welcome to the forum Jet. The swaruu information is definitely part of the usual garbage produced from channeling and not in line with how this forum operates.

There’s plenty of information here if you’d like to expand your knowledge base and learn. It takes a while to catch-up and that’s recommended before you start posting links of no value. I’d recommend reading the rules and guidelines so you can familiarize yourself with the purpose here.

Welcome to the forum Jet. The swaruu information is definitely part of the usual garbage produced from channeling and not in line with how this forum operates.

There’s plenty of information here if you’d like to expand your knowledge base and learn. It takes a while to catch-up and that’s recommended before you start posting links of no value. I’d recommend reading the rules and guidelines so you can familiarize yourself with the purpose here.
Hello, thank you, so it would be misinformation, in any case, what other sources apart from Marciniak's (the messengers of dawn) do you recommend? david icke? Could you help me about fonts that promote extraterrestrial material and don't have so many bumps? I thank you

Hello, thank you, so it would be misinformation, in any case, what other sources apart from Marciniak's (the messengers of dawn) do you recommend? david icke? Could you help me about fonts that promote extraterrestrial material and don't have so many bumps? I thank you
I would recommend you read the Wave material and spend time searching the forum. There’s an entire section devoted to New Age COINTELPRO.

If you’re curious about something, just use the search function and spend the time reading.

Another 2 cents on having faith about the future.. There are many beautiful verses in the book of Matthew IMO but this from the sermon on the mount stands out.

6:25 Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?

6:26 Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

6:27 And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?

6:28 And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin,

6:29 yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

6:30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

6:31 Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’

6:32 For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.

6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

6:34 Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

The Cs did say to find a Nordic for help- but I don’t think they gave a clear roadmap on how to do it. We have been told STO will not interfere in 3D affairs so I think any so called aliens bearing gifts are highly suspect. How will we know if these guys are the real deal? Things will progress as they will- and as Alejo has said we will need to depend on our own resources and resilience and each other to see our way through to whatever lies ahead.
It may be that there is a route and not just one but many, but to find those routes we should be able to find access and be able to see where it is not seen or where almost no one sees, therefore we should not follow a single premise of possibilities or that it would limit the infinite options that there can be.
In one of Laura's writings, she says something like that when perceval relaxes on his mount and does not try to impose his superior vision of life (The Grail) he begins to make his appearance but when he wants to be in control he immediately gets lost in the desert.
Have faith that it will happen. Also, there is no time or distance for the thought that you yourself are your own location coordinate.

I can handle collapse and have been preparing for it for several years, but there are certain things I'm simply not willing to accept. It needs to be a somewhat balanced collapse. Something along the lines of V would be much more interesting to me than Terminator. In the Terminator future, I envisioned a bunch of people hiding in foxholes clutching a gun for dear life as the cold dusty wind blows across a forlorn post-apocalyptic landscape where they are scrounging for food while trying not to get picked off one by one by genocidal robots. At my level of being, if I don't have some serious 4D powers by that point as an equalizer, there is absolutely no "payoff" that makes that worthwhile and death is preferable. I would hate my life and the universe so much in such a circumstance that it is more sensible to simply exit. I am skeptical that the future would go down exactly like that, but it could. Terminator makes for good theatrics as a cautionary tale about what AI could ultimately do, but it is something that should never be experienced to the degree depicted in the films, and won't be experienced by me.
I don’t fear Terminators as a likely possibility, more so a “zombie” outbreak- not literal living dead, but some type of virus that causes people to behave in a zombie like way, or worse a nano-virus that can deconstruct human beings to replicate- either human made or courtesy of the alien overlords. But we are food and future slaves, so wouldn’t make good sense to destroy the cattle supply.

I don’t fear Terminators as a likely possibility, more so a “zombie” outbreak not literal living dead, but some type of virus that causes people to behave in a zombie like way, or worse a nano-virus that can deconstruct human beings to replicate- either human made or courtesy of the alien overlords. But we are food and future slaves, so wouldn’t make good sense to destroy the cattle supply
And so it begins..Graphic 😬

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 14-06-52 TXDeplorable on Twitter.png
Hmmm 2016 and Z (2019)

I don’t fear Terminators as a likely possibility, more so a “zombie” outbreak- not literal living dead, but some type of virus that causes people to behave in a zombie like way, or worse a nano-virus that can deconstruct human beings to replicate- either human made or courtesy of the alien overlords. But we are food and future slaves, so wouldn’t make good sense to destroy the cattle supply.
We're approaching "zombie times" now that close to 70% of the world population has received at least one dose of the vaxx.
(Artemis) So does that mean that vaccines make it so people pick up negative frequencies?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) So that means people who’ve been vaccinated are channeling Satan. (laughter) Okay, that’s extreme, but…

(L) They can definitely download some weird stuff. But only those susceptible, I think.

(Pierre) On this line, the RNA in the vaccine code is for a protein very similar to syncytin. Mis-expression of this protein syncytin leads to disorders like schizophrenia that are considered by some researchers as possession. So my question is: Can the vaccine in some cases increase the incidence of actual possession?

A: Oh indeed!!
Keep your eyes open!

Some hints on 2023 in Nature, so from a research oriented publication :

Seven technologies to watch in 2023​

- Single-molecule protein sequencing

"Although single-molecule protein sequencing is only a proof of concept at present, commercialization is coming fast. Quantum-Si has announced plans to ship first-generation instruments this year, for example, and Meller notes that a protein-sequencing conference in Delft in November 2022 featured a discussion panel dedicated to start-ups in this space. “It reminds me a lot of the early days before next-generation DNA sequencing,” he says.
Marcotte, who co-founded the protein- sequencing company Erisyon in Austin, Texas, is bullish. “It’s not really a question of whether it will work,” he says, “but how soon it will be in people’s hands.”

- James Webb Space Telescope

"Researchers around the world are queueing up for observation time. Mikako Matsuura, an astrophysicist at Cardiff University, UK, is running two studies with JWST, looking at the creation and destruction of the cosmic dust that can contribute to star and planet formation. “It’s a completely different order of sensitivity and sharpness” compared with the telescopes her group has used in the past, Matsuura says. “We have seen completely different phenomena ongoing inside these objects — it’s amazing.”

- Volume electron microscopy

Electron microscopy (EM) is known for its outstanding resolution, but mostly at the surface level of samples. Going deeper requires carving a specimen into exceptionally thin slices, which for biologists are often insufficient for the task. Lucy Collinson, an electron microscopist at the Francis Crick Institute in London, explains that it can take 200 sections to cover the volume of just a single cell. “If you’re just getting one [section], you’re playing a game of statistics,” she says.
/
The sample-preparation methods are laborious and difficult to master, and the resulting data sets are massive. But the effort is worthwhile: Collinson is already seeing insights in infectious-disease research and cancer biology. She is now working with colleagues to explore the feasibility of reconstructing the entire mouse brain at high resolution — an effort she predicts will take more than a decade of work, cost billions of dollars and produce half a billion gigabytes of data. “It’s probably on the same order of magnitude as the effort to map the first human genome,” she says.

- CRISPR anywhere

"The genome-editing tool CRISPR–Cas9 has justifiably earned a reputation as the go-to method for introducing defined changes at targeted sites throughout the genome, driving breakthroughs in gene therapy, disease modelling and other areas of research. But there are limits as to where it can be used. Now, researchers are finding ways to circumvent those limitations.

CRISPR editing is coordinated by a short guide RNA, which directs an associated Cas nuclease enzyme to its target genomic sequence. But this enzyme also requires a nearby sequence called a protospacer adjacent motif (PAM); without one, editing is likely to fail.
At the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, genome engineer Benjamin Kleinstiver has used protein engineering to create ‘near-PAMless’ Cas variants of the commonly used Cas9 enzyme from the bacterium Streptococcus pyogenes. One Cas variant requires a PAM of just three consecutive nucleotide bases with an A or G nucleotide in the middle position6. “These enzymes now read practically the entire genome, whereas conventional CRISPR enzymes read anywhere between 1% and 10% of the genome,” says Kleinstiver.

Such less-stringent PAM requirements increase the chances of ‘off-target’ edits, but further engineering can improve their specificity. As an alternative approach, Kleinstiver’s team is engineering and testing large numbers of Cas9 variants that each exhibit high specificity for distinct PAM sequences.

There are also many naturally occurring Cas variants that remain to be discovered. In nature, the CRISPR–Cas9 system is a bacterial defence mechanism against viral infection, and different microorganisms have evolved various enzymes with distinct PAM preferences. Virologist Anna Cereseto and microbiome researcher Nicola Segata at the University of Trento in Italy have combed through more than one million microbial genomes to identify and characterize a diverse set of Cas9 variants, which they estimate could collectively target more than 98% of known disease-causing mutations in humans7.

Only a handful of these will work in mammalian cells, however. “Our idea is to test many and see what are the determinants that make those enzymes work properly,” says Cereseto. Between the insights gleaned from these natural enzyme pools and high-throughput protein-engineering efforts, Kleinstiver says, “I think we’ll end with a pretty complete toolbox of editors that allow us to edit any base that we want”.

- High-precision radiocarbon dating

"Last year, archaeologists took advantage of advances in radiocarbon dating to home in on the precise year — and even the season — in which Viking explorers first arrived in the Americas. Working with pieces of felled timber unearthed in a settlement on the northern shore of Newfoundland, Canada, a team led by isotope-analysis expert Michael Dee at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands and his postdoc Margot Kuitems determined that the tree was likely to have been cut down in the year 1021, probably in the spring8.
Scientists have been using radiocarbon dating of organic artefacts since the 1940s to narrow down the dates of historical events. They do so by measuring traces of the isotope carbon-14, which is formed as a result of the interaction of cosmic rays with Earth’s atmosphere and which decays slowly over millennia. But the technique is usually precise only to within a couple of decades.
Reconstructed viking site at L'Anse-aux Meadows in Newfoundland, Canada.

Precise radiocarbon dating of timber at L’Anse aux Meadows in Newfoundland, Canada, revealed that Vikings cut down a tree at the site in 1021.All Canada Photos/Alamy
Things changed in 2012, when researchers led by physicist Fusa Miyake at Nagoya University in Japan showed9 they could date a distinctive spike in carbon-14 levels in the rings of a Japanese cedar tree to ad 774–5. Subsequent research10 not only confirmed that this spike was present in wood samples around the world from this period, but also identified at least five other such spikes dating as far back as 7176 bc. Researchers have linked these spikes to solar-storm activity, but this hypothesis is still being explored.
Whatever their cause, these ‘Miyake events’ allow researchers to put a precise pin in the year in which wooden artefacts were created, by detecting a specific Miyake event and then counting the rings that formed since then. Researchers can even establish the season in which a tree was harvested, on the basis of the thickness of the outermost ring, Kuitems says.
Archaeologists are now applying this approach to Neolithic settlements and sites of volcanic eruption, and Dee hopes to use it to study the Mayan empire in Mesoamerica. In the next decade or so, Dee is optimistic that “we will have really absolute records for a lot of these ancient civilizations to the exact year, and we’ll be able to talk about their historical development … at a really fine scale”.
As for Miyake, her search for historical yardsticks continues. “We are now searching for other carbon-14 spikes comparable to the 774–5 event for the past 10,000 years,” she says."

- Single-cell metabolomics

Metabolomics — the study of the lipids, carbohydrates and other small molecules that drive the cell — was originally a set of methods for characterizing metabolites in a population of cells or tissues, but is now shifting to the single-cell level. Scientists could use such cellular-level data to untangle the functional complexity in vast populations of seemingly identical cells. But the transition poses daunting challenges.
/
“The metabolome is actually the active part of the cell,” says Jonathan Sweedler, an analytical chemist at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. “When you have a disease, if you want to know the cell state, you really want to look at the metabolites.”
/
In theory, both approaches can quantify hundreds of compounds in thousands of cells, but achieving that typically requires top-of-the-line, customized hardware costing in the million-dollar range, says Sweedler.

Now, researchers are democratizing the technology. In 2021, Alexandrov’s group described SpaceM, an open-source software tool that uses light microscopy imaging data to enable spatial metabolomic profiling of cultured cells using a standard commercial mass spectrometer11. “We kind of did the heavy lifting on the data-analysis part,” he says.

Alexandrov’s team has used SpaceM to profile hundreds of metabolites from tens of thousands of human and mouse cells, turning to standard single-cell transcriptomic methods to classify those cells into groups. Alexandrov says he is especially enthusiastic about this latter aspect and the idea of assembling ‘metabolomic atlases’ — analogous to those developed for transcriptomics — to accelerate progress in the field. “This is definitely the frontier, and will be a big enabler,” he says.

- In vitro embryo models

The journey from fertilized ovum to fully formed embryo has been mapped in detail at the cellular level for mice and humans. But the molecular machinery driving the early stages of this process remains poorly understood. Now a flurry of activity in ‘embryoid’ models is helping to fill these knowledge gaps, giving researchers a clearer view of the vital early events that can determine the success or failure of fetal development.

Some of the most sophisticated models come from the lab of Magdalena Zernicka-Goetz, a developmental biologist at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena and the University of Cambridge, UK. In 2022, she and her team demonstrated that they could generate implantation-stage mouse embryos entirely from embryonic stem (ES) cells12,13.

Like all pluripotent stem cells, ES cells can form any cell or tissue type — but they require close interaction with two types of extra-embryonic cell to complete normal embryonic development. The Zernicka-Goetz team learnt how to coax ES cells into forming these extra-embryonic cells, and showed that these could be co-cultured with ES cells to yield embryo models that mature to stages that were previously unattainable in vitro. “It’s as faithful as you can imagine an embryonic model,” says Zernicka-Goetz. “It develops a head and heart — and it’s beating.” Her team was able to use this model to reveal how alterations in individual genes can derail normal embryonic development12.

At the Guangzhou Institutes of Biomedicine and Health, Chinese Academy of Sciences, stem-cell biologist Miguel Esteban and colleagues are taking a different tack: reprogramming human stem cells to model the earliest stages of development.

“We started with the idea that actually it might even be possible to make zygotes,” Esteban says. The team didn’t quite achieve that, but they did identify a culture strategy that pushed these stem cells back to something resembling eight-cell human embryos14. This is a crucial developmental milestone, associated with a massive shift in gene expression that ultimately gives rise to distinct embryonic and extra-embryonic cell lineages.

Although imperfect, Esteban’s model exhibits key features of cells in natural eight-cell embryos, and has highlighted important differences between how human and mouse embryos initiate the transition to the eight-cell stage. “We saw that a transcription factor that is not even expressed in the mouse regulates the whole conversion,” says Esteban.

Collectively, these models can help researchers to map how just a few cells give rise to the staggering complexity of the vertebrate body.

Research on human embryos is restricted beyond 14 days of development in many countries, but there’s plenty that researchers can do within those constraints. Non-human primate models offer one possible alternative, Esteban says, and Zernicka-Goetz says that her mouse-embryo strategy can also generate human embryos that develop as far as day 12. “We still have lots of questions to ask within that stage that we are comfortable studying,” she says."

Back
Top Bottom