Will 2023 be a pivotal year?

Neil, both the "Terminator future" and the "glorious transition/change" are fantasies and not real. You are afraid of something and disappointed about something that is just in your imagination.

Why not focus on the real, and what's here and now? The good and the bad? Personally, I experience a soul-deep agony when people are normalizing "gendered language" and pedophilia, not to mention the eradication of beauty, nihilism, believing obvious lies, taking even mundane cool things from us etc. No need for science-fiction. But I also see so much goodness, love, intelligence, and guidance, not least in this very group. Take heart!

There is nothing negative about it. acknowledging the trauma in my view and not sitting on a romantic vision of ascension is a way of directing the kick in the butt that sends you into orbit in the "right" direction. Painful but right. We are intimately, scientifically related to the environment, parts of it. I Repeat. As the cs say, there is no one to welcome you. And there is nothing good or bad about that. It simply is .
@fifty_five ,

I was trying to remember something very close to what you were saying. Often I think I remember something the Cs said but it is sometimes off just a bit in the wording.

I am hoping that I found the session where they expressed the gist of what you remembered. The following may be what you are expressing (if not let me know). Instead of "welcome you" they said, "assist you".

Session 5 August 1995:
Q: (L) Okay, the question has arisen: at the time of the transition to 4th density, is there going to be any assistance to those who are newly arrived in that density, or does the knowledge of that density come automatically?

A: Neither. When one arrives in 4th density, it is one's choice to find one's way just as it is in the other densities. There is no one waiting there to assist you. That would be an illusion. It is you assisting yourself as you choose to do it, the way you choose to do it.

@fifty_five ,

I was trying to remember something very close to what you were saying. Often I think I remember something the Cs said but it is sometimes off just a bit in the wording.

I am hoping that I found the session where they expressed the gist of what you remembered. The following may be what you are expressing (if not let me know). Instead of "welcome you" they said, "assist you".

Session 5 August 1995:
Woow, thank you so much for this goyacobol, it's essential and it also slipped my mind.
In most of NDE stories I watched people said that there were folks around but my understanding is that
nobody, nowhere will assist us with anything. Paying attention, choosing wisely is all we have.
Although NDE experience and 4D transition are not so good comparison, but still....

"It is you assisting yourself as you choose to do it, the way you choose to do it".

Thank you Goyacobol for this quote.

It has always been like this, although perhaps we will find someone collinear and we will learn some "trick" or other in the coming times.

In any case, each one of us will have our "path" as it has always been.

I remember bad moments and bad thoughts, but then suddenly I am in an experience and I catch myself thinking..., "I would not like to have missed this!:-D

I sometimes imagine those "galactic councils" of which so much is said. Our Lords rapping "we have conquered the planet earth bro" and everyone else laughing and dissing at the "miserable conquest." In fact, the relationship is biunivocal. We as a collective mass of "idiots" deserve our conquerors. But they, too, deserve us as subjects. And that is hardly a merit note!:-)

@Novae,

I think these kinds of reports whether true or not are something that is not new but is a repeating method of manipulation. Even in the early sessions, the Cs describe how this might happen and even happen again soon.

Session 22 October 1994:

And as far as 3D humans trying to use A.I. as a defense I think that may be a total disaster too. Sure we will just develop an A.I. translator to verify what they are saying (of course you would still have to believe what they are saying is true).

I think the Cs are correct in warning us about our computer technology:

Session 19 November 1994:

Session 13 June 2015:

As for the possibility of the following being true, it seems like it is "Getting there".

Here is a video I found interesting:

Good points.
After I read last month's session a few weeks later I read corbettreport's article on BlackRock (I'll link it but I think it's behind a paywall). It made me realize that giant of all things finance, BlackRock, runs its entire operations off a computer system, Aladdin "(short for "asset, liability, debt and derivative investment network")". I feel like the computers already overpower us, but the C's statement can be interpreted in many different ways.

I understand. What for the light and love is ascension, is brutally a kick in the ass and you're in orbit. Like the cs said, there's no one there to greet you. You're like a child. With all your traumas. If you process them while alive, albeit in the lowest condition, you save lessons, i.e., incarnations. The way I see it, we have a childlike, traumatic starting condition (we are totally traumatized entities), and the transition to something else is forcibly marked by trauma. It's more and more trauma, until the breaking point that either kills you or kicks you out. What you want is insignificant. Let me say this without sounding like an insult.

That's a pretty dramatic, trauma-filled vision! It's good to prepare for possible future difficult times, but I wouldn't necessarily expect so much traumatic trauma. The extent of any trauma, depends entirely on the person experiencing it. Maybe think about all the trauma you or anyone else has experienced in this life. It was difficult, no doubt, but did it kill you? And in hindsight, was it really objective as traumatic as you thought it was at the time?

In a sense, I think it is possibly a necessary condition for most of us to reach the point where we see that we are out-gunned without some "serious 4D powers". When our emotions "limit" we get stuck but if we are able to expand them in a positive way they may help us to "prepare" for the next density step.

I'd say that it's internally consistent with the Cs narrative that "4D powers" may have a lot to do with the skills and abilities they have been urging us to learn in this life, i.e. control over and knowledge of the self and others and the "how the world really works".

I'd say that it's internally consistent with the Cs narrative that "4D powers" may have a lot to do with the skills and abilities they have been urging us to learn in this life, i.e. control over and knowledge of the self and others and the "how the world really works".

Yes, and on the other hand, the skills and abilities that you master and are normal to you, to someone who has never learned them may look like "4D powers"

That's a pretty dramatic, trauma-filled vision! It's good to prepare for possible future difficult times, but I wouldn't necessarily expect so much traumatic trauma. The extent of any trauma, depends entirely on the person experiencing it. Maybe think about all the trauma you or anyone else has experienced in this life. It was difficult, no doubt, but did it kill you? And in hindsight, was it really objective as traumatic as you thought it was at the time?
Yes. Lo que no mata, en gorda :-)
Or, said in hexagrams: 48 six in the fourth place: The well is being lined. No blame.
Or, from a shamanic point of view, every now and then it's good to debunk one's self importance:
"In order to help his ward to erase personal history, the warrior as a teacher teaches three techniques: losing self-importance, taking responsibility for one's acts, and using death as an advisor."
But from a general, collective point of view, I think that thanks to constant resets without conscious processing, we are really prisoners of unprocessed trauma. The fact that as a species with soul the "only hope" we have left is to "support the asteroid" vel similia speaks volumes. And it doesn't rule out having fun. :-)

Among the many channels of thought that we have discussed on the forum I think you will find these predictions quite interesting. Certainly something to look out for, especially all the new discoveries Joseph if talking about.
Whatever, there will always be interesting moments and things that remind us of all the reasons we are glad we chose to witness these times. After all it must be important as the Universe is observing the processes taking place on Earth as well!! :-)
I continually remind peeps here that we are eternal spirits, and that it is WHO we are, and what we do to serve or help others that matters, not where we are, or fearing events that have not happened yet.
All is a test of all the knowledge and wisdom we have been fortunate to acquire to date, and How we use it until our last breath, cos even that last breath may be an epiphany for us.

WORLD PREDICTIONS 2023 #PSYCHIC #PREDICTIONS #2023

TOP 10 - 2023 WORLD PREDICTIONS

The extent of any trauma, depends entirely on the person experiencing it.

I continually remind peeps here that we are eternal spirits, and that it is WHO we are, and what we do to serve or help others that matters, not where we are, or fearing events that have not happened yet.

Why not focus on the real, and what's here and now? The good and the bad? Personally, I experience a soul-deep agony when people are normalizing "gendered language" and pedophilia, not to mention the eradication of beauty, nihilism, believing obvious lies, taking even mundane cool things from us etc. No need for science-fiction. But I also see so much goodness, love, intelligence, and guidance, not least in this very group. Take heart!

Yes, and on the other hand, the skills and abilities that you master and are normal to you, to someone who has never learned them may look like "4D powers"
You guys said it all, thanks :flowers:

Good point. I wonder what the simple act of 'seeing the unseen' that we've practiced and networked about here would look like in 4D. I wonder if it's more literal there, i.e. here, it's 'reading' a situation or event from a distance and ascribing a more true narrative than the official one. There, maybe that trained perceptive ability based on knowledge means that the 'reading' part is actually seeing in a more literal way.

Back
Top Bottom