Will 2023 be a pivotal year?

Novae

The Force is Strong With This One
In the December10th 2022 session, the C’s mention that the elite are interacting with the Aliens:

Q: (Joe) Where are they getting alien speech from?

A: Interactions with "aliens".

Q: (L) So they have interactions with aliens now?

A: Yes and are at disadvantage.

Q: (Joe) According to the C's and other sources, they've been talking to aliens for quite a long time. So...?

A: Yes but aliens can talk to each other and exclude humans thereby concealing intentions and plans.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, they disclose only what they want, not the whole plan.

A: Yes

Here I will share some information concerning the year 2023 that I believe is not readily available in the English language.

For years I have read and heard on several occasions that 2023 would be a decisive year for human kind. For instance, I have read several years ago in a science magazine that the computer singularity would possibly happen as soon as 2023. The singularity can be defined in various ways, but one of them is that it refers to the moment AI (Artificial Intelligence) becomes as smart or even outsmarts human intelligence. (see Google's employee sentient AI allegations, and C’s statement that it’s 'getting there’).
(Rancho Relaxo) Is Google AI really sentient?

A: Getting there.
I’ve also read that 2023 would the year of an impending financial crash leading to a global digital currency. Moreover, 2023 could be the year a nuclear conflict is triggered. Etc. Here I am not even getting into the climate crisis, the end of times scenarios or the discussions about the activation of dormant human DNA. Many could see that numerous initiatives have been given impetus during the so-called Covid-19 pandemic, and we also know the COVID-19 experimental vaccine clinical trials were planned to last until 2023! So things are speeding up.

There is however another narrative where the year 2023 has been mentioned as a very important year for the history of Earth. This story starts in 2009 and has been told for several years by a French Canadian contactee. Of course there is a profusion of channeled stories, and many of them can be questioned. Still, here I provide a summary of this account and then you can make you own mind about it. Here we go:

2009 COP15 Conference – The Leaders of the World have been summoned by a delegation of ET beings that are presumably positive beings (STO)

Invitation to attend

In December 2009, at the COP15 Copenhagen in Denmark (United Nations Climate Change Conference), out of the 2300 delegates at the conference, a selected group of officials and leaders from many nations of the world have been invited to attend a rather small parallel and discreet (secretive) meeting. Presidents Obama, Medvedev and possibly Sarkozy were amongst them. (Note: It was later known that this event happened in a little room at the COP-15 Conference that was called the Meditation and Prayer Room.)

Once at the meeting, the leaders were greeted and then invited to sit around an oval table. They were told that they had been invited to hear an important speech about the future of the planet. Simultaneous translation was provided into all required languages. In total, nearly 22 handpicked leaders were invited to sit around the table, along a few of their support staff sitting behind them in an external row of chairs. This included a few presidents as well as several military, business, media, science and religious leaders. They were all selected because they were in a position of authority and they had the power to change things for the better if so they wished, and if they had the will to act out accordingly. The presentation was divided in three parts.

Presentation

This is when things suddenly turned ‘strange’. First, at around 10 am a tall blond girl arrived and started talking in a foreign language that nobody could understand. Fortunately interpretation earphones were readily available on the table. The message went along those lines (here I am paraphrasing):

Ladies and Gentlemen, you have been invited at this meeting because we have an important message to share. We are the representatives of a world that has been next to you, observing you and protecting you for thousands of years. Soon we will have to take action on your planet. Our wish is to help you to get ready to this contact and to support you in the understanding, for all the people of Earth. Please close your eyes.

The attendees followed the instructions and as soon as they had their eyes closed they were shown directly in their mind’s eye (how exactly this was achieved is not currently known) vivid 3D images which showed the development and history of Earth from a remote past up until today. Not only could they see, they could also feel. For some 20 minutes they were thus able to see images of ancient past civilizations, including some of them that were destroyed by major disasters. They could thus see and understand that our present civilization is certainly not the first one, and that four other major civilizations had existed before, but then crumbled and disappeared. Some of these early civilizations were in fact highly technologically advanced societies. And just as they were destroyed, our own civilization could also be destroyed and disappear in a flash. It was made clear to them that the ETs wanted to avoid the destruction of our civilization and that this is indeed possible, since there is a principle in the universe according to which there comes a time when a planetary civilization has the possibility to graduate, just as a child one day passes from elementary school to high school.

At the end of the 1st part of the presentation, the attendees opened their eyes and many of them were filled with emotions. For this reason, they were given some time to rest, and they were also instructed to come back half an hour later for the second part.

When they came back for the second part, they were greeted by two men of Nordic type and, through the earphones, were told that they had been invited and specifically selected to attend this very particular session because they could all play a significant role in changing the future of the Earth. It went something like this (paraphrasing again):

You have now seen the past history of planet Earth and since one thing leads to another, and future events are the result of past actions, you will now see the very likely outcome of your planet. Depending on your actions, you can change course and avoid some of these catastrophic events from happening.

They were again asked to close their eyes. Each leader was then shown in their own mind a projection of future events in their own country. Many of these were catastrophic outcomes, often connected to severe environmental problems, major wars, nuclear and cosmic events. Once again, they were given some time to rest, and were instructed to come back in the afternoon for the final part of this very peculiar presentation.

The leaders are summoned to take action

Finally, after the lunch break, the meeting resumed and the attendees were once again asked to close their eyes. What were they going to see this time? Each in their own mind, they were shown a plan, an agenda for a different future, a positive future for the planet. In great detail, they could see what role they would each have to play, and what exactly they could personally do in order to shape future events, in order to prevent the occurrence of several of these major catastrophes. What’s more, if these world leaders were to follow the instructions of these beings, they would be guided and supported through mysterious synchronicities.

Fast forward to two years later (at the end of 2011). You’ve all seen what happened on Earth since that time. Do you think that these specially selected world leaders have succeeded in changing the negative course of history? Have they followed the instructions of these benevolent beings? Have they listened to them? Have they heard their warnings? Unfortunately not!

Comment: In legal terminology a summons is a warning, a call, a signal to do something, otherwise consequences will follow. It can be understood as a formal notice before the use of force. In this case, it appears the ETs were giving a choice to these authoritative leaders of Earth. Either humans, through their leaders, change their behavior or other actions will be taken. The leaders had two years to show that they had the will to change. During this time, they would undoubtedly face great challenges, but they would also be guided and supported. It other words, this was like an exam that had to be taken and passed.

2012 – Now it’s up to the ‘little people’

In 2012, the leaders were contacted by the ETs and told that they had failed to change future events. The ETs contacted individually each of the aforementioned leaders. Each of them was personally shown the results of their actions, or the lack thereof, since most of the leaders had failed to act at the right location and at the right time. Sometimes the failures were due to a lack of will, other times this was explained by the fact that they had given in to the surrounding pressure, or even perhaps because they were personally threatened. Yet, what they saw was mostly a long series of missed opportunities. Sadly, all of them had failed.

As a consequence, since they (the leaders of human kind) had failed, the ETs would now work directly with the ‘little people’ of Earth.

How were these ET beings going proceed and work with the common people of Earth? Through dreams, through inspirations, intuitions, and synchronicities. Their goal would be to support those who are inclined and predisposed to make things better. In this way, the rest of the planet’s population would gradually be made more aware.

It was now up to the ‘little people’ to take back the destiny of the planet.

Comment: It is interesting to note that in 2010, shortly after the end of the COP15 conference in 2009, a fascinating BBC advertisement was aired. This short video featured a translucent, ethereal female character who claimed to be working to improve the fate of the Earth, not only with President Barack Obama, but also with the people of Earth. Sorry, I'm not sure how to insert a video in this thread, so here is the link : See: VIDEO Greetings Citizens of Earth

Here is the text of the BBC advert:

‘’ Greetings Citizens of Earth... we are the people of the internet

Greetings Citizens of Earth. My people have developed technologies that allow us to throw of our physical form and travel great distances in the blink of an eye. We are in dialog with your leaders to help the human race survive its infancy. For we believe in you. We are helping your scientists find cure for diseases which afflict your bodies, and helping you to preserve your planet’s most precious resources. Many among us wage peace, and one day with our help war may be a thing of the past. Our armies are billion strong and growing. We are the people of the internet. And together we are shaping the future of human kind. ‘’

The ‘little people’ of the Earth would be given 10 years (2013-2023) to turn things around. After this period of time, the benevolent ETs would reassess the situation on Earth and act accordingly. In other words, humans would be tested, and those of them who would work for the betterment of things on Earth would be inspired and supported before the final grade of the exam is given.

Comment: It appears that the evaluation will be both global and individualized in nature. Thus, each inhabitant of the Earth would also be evaluated before being assigned a personal grade (just like passing an exam).

And now let me ask you. Assuming this account is true. Now that we are at the end of this 10-year period (2012-2022), have the ‘little people’ of Earth taken back the destiny of Earth? Are we on the right track?

The ‘Rendez-vous’ of 2023

And now we are reaching the year 2023.

This story is not over yet. It continues as follows: According to these benevolent ET beings, 2023 will be the year of the ‘’Rendez-vous’’.

Rendez-vous is a French term that has many meanings.
One of its meanings is: Surrender.
Another meaning is: Meeting.
Which one is it going to be for the people of Earth?

In addition, the ETs also stated that the following date is of paramount importance : February 24th 2023.

December 2022 COP15 Conference in Montreal

In December of this year (2022) took place the COP15 conference in Montreal. Interestingly enough, the conference was supposed to take place in China but was relocated due the COVID-19 restrictions in China.

I was struck by the fact that the C’s have brought up right at the beginning of the December10th 2022 session the topic of ‘’Push to get a machine translator…. elite are interacting with the Aliens’’ and that they ‘’are at disadvantage’’, which is precisely during the COP15 conference in Montreal of 2022 (Feb 7 to Feb 19, 2022)!

A: Push to get a machine translator.

Q: (L) Um, okay we'll come back to that. Hello. Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Rilniaea of Cassiopaea and hello to all.

Q: (L) Back to what you said... Okay, who should push to get a machine translator?

A: What elite are doing in preparation. Part of AI initiative.

Q: (L) So they want AI to build a machine translator that can translate alien speech?

Q: (Joe) Where are they getting alien speech from?

A: Interactions with "aliens".

Q: (L) So they have interactions with aliens now?

A: Yes and are at disadvantage.

Q: (Joe) According to the C's and other sources, they've been talking to aliens for quite a long time. So...?

Is this merely a coincidence? Or is there something more?

If memory serves me well, on several occasions the C’s have said that ‘help is coming’ (sorry I can’t remember the exact wording, and I haven’t been able to find the exact quote).

I can't help but ask the question: Assuming that this story is true and that these Aliens are who they say they are... Could they be part of the help that many of us on Earth have been waiting for?

What is to be expected on February 24th 2023 ?

Comment: This date is exactly one year after Feb 24th 2022, which is the date president Putin authorized the special military operation in Ukraine.

Is this yet another bunch of unsubstantiated allegations or is it rather a significant development in the history of Earth?

Your comments are welcome.

Hi Novae

Where can I read the original links that are not in English? Or do you have written documents in your possession?
Hi Puma,

as far as I know, there is no written document about these accounts. This information was shared by a French-Canadian contactee named Richard Glenn. Most of the information has only been presented at a few public conferences in the province of Quebec, in Canada.

You will find a general discussion of these events in:

- this podcast (on this page, please click on podcast number 4) that was aired in France. The name of the show is 'Bob vous dit toute la vérité' (Bob tells you the whole truth). The host is Bob Bellanca interviewing Richard Glenn. The title is 'Et si les Extra-Terrestres arrivaient sur Terre?' (What if ET's will soon arrive on Earth? ) - (sorry, I don't know the date of this broadcast, possibly in 2010);
- this first video of 2018 which title is 'Sommation Extra-terrestre' (ET summons) which is a re-broadcast of a video that was originally aired in 2013, and in this
- second video, which title is 'Sommation Extra-terrestre II' (ET summons part II), also originally aired in 2013;
- this third video which discusses the mid-mandate of the 'little people' (meaning five years into the 10-year period 2012-2012) and was aired in 2018.

These podcat/videos are in French. The post I have shared is mostly a summary of these. Of course I haven't transcribed everything, but I've tried my best to synthesize most of it. If you have additional questions, I will try to answer.

I hope this helps.

In the December10th 2022 session, the C’s mention that the elite are interacting with the Aliens:

Here I will share some information concerning the year 2023 that I believe is not readily available in the English language.

For years I have read and heard on several occasions that 2023 would be a decisive year for human kind. For instance, I have read several years ago in a science magazine that the computer singularity would possibly happen as soon as 2023. The singularity can be defined in various ways, but one of them is that it refers to the moment AI (Artificial Intelligence) becomes as smart or even outsmarts human intelligence. (see Google's employee sentient AI allegations, and C’s statement that it’s 'getting there’).

I’ve also read that 2023 would the year of an impending financial crash leading to a global digital currency. Moreover, 2023 could be the year a nuclear conflict is triggered. Etc. Here I am not even getting into the climate crisis, the end of times scenarios or the discussions about the activation of dormant human DNA. Many could see that numerous initiatives have been given impetus during the so-called Covid-19 pandemic, and we also know the COVID-19 experimental vaccine clinical trials were planned to last until 2023! So things are speeding up.

There is however another narrative where the year 2023 has been mentioned as a very important year for the history of Earth. This story starts in 2009 and has been told for several years by a French Canadian contactee. Of course there is a profusion of channeled stories, and many of them can be questioned. Still, here I provide a summary of this account and then you can make you own mind about it. Here we go:

2009 COP15 Conference – The Leaders of the World have been summoned by a delegation of ET beings that are presumably positive beings (STO)

Invitation to attend

In December 2009, at the COP15 Copenhagen in Denmark (United Nations Climate Change Conference), out of the 2300 delegates at the conference, a selected group of officials and leaders from many nations of the world have been invited to attend a rather small parallel and discreet (secretive) meeting. Presidents Obama, Medvedev and possibly Sarkozy were amongst them. (Note: It was later known that this event happened in a little room at the COP-15 Conference that was called the Meditation and Prayer Room.)

Once at the meeting, the leaders were greeted and then invited to sit around an oval table. They were told that they had been invited to hear an important speech about the future of the planet. Simultaneous translation was provided into all required languages. In total, nearly 22 handpicked leaders were invited to sit around the table, along a few of their support staff sitting behind them in an external row of chairs. This included a few presidents as well as several military, business, media, science and religious leaders. They were all selected because they were in a position of authority and they had the power to change things for the better if so they wished, and if they had the will to act out accordingly. The presentation was divided in three parts.

Presentation

This is when things suddenly turned ‘strange’. First, at around 10 am a tall blond girl arrived and started talking in a foreign language that nobody could understand. Fortunately interpretation earphones were readily available on the table. The message went along those lines (here I am paraphrasing):

Ladies and Gentlemen, you have been invited at this meeting because we have an important message to share. We are the representatives of a world that has been next to you, observing you and protecting you for thousands of years. Soon we will have to take action on your planet. Our wish is to help you to get ready to this contact and to support you in the understanding, for all the people of Earth. Please close your eyes.

The attendees followed the instructions and as soon as they had their eyes closed they were shown directly in their mind’s eye (how exactly this was achieved is not currently known) vivid 3D images which showed the development and history of Earth from a remote past up until today. Not only could they see, they could also feel. For some 20 minutes they were thus able to see images of ancient past civilizations, including some of them that were destroyed by major disasters. They could thus see and understand that our present civilization is certainly not the first one, and that four other major civilizations had existed before, but then crumbled and disappeared. Some of these early civilizations were in fact highly technologically advanced societies. And just as they were destroyed, our own civilization could also be destroyed and disappear in a flash. It was made clear to them that the ETs wanted to avoid the destruction of our civilization and that this is indeed possible, since there is a principle in the universe according to which there comes a time when a planetary civilization has the possibility to graduate, just as a child one day passes from elementary school to high school.

At the end of the 1st part of the presentation, the attendees opened their eyes and many of them were filled with emotions. For this reason, they were given some time to rest, and they were also instructed to come back half an hour later for the second part.

When they came back for the second part, they were greeted by two men of Nordic type and, through the earphones, were told that they had been invited and specifically selected to attend this very particular session because they could all play a significant role in changing the future of the Earth. It went something like this (paraphrasing again):

You have now seen the past history of planet Earth and since one thing leads to another, and future events are the result of past actions, you will now see the very likely outcome of your planet. Depending on your actions, you can change course and avoid some of these catastrophic events from happening.

They were again asked to close their eyes. Each leader was then shown in their own mind a projection of future events in their own country. Many of these were catastrophic outcomes, often connected to severe environmental problems, major wars, nuclear and cosmic events. Once again, they were given some time to rest, and were instructed to come back in the afternoon for the final part of this very peculiar presentation.

The leaders are summoned to take action

Finally, after the lunch break, the meeting resumed and the attendees were once again asked to close their eyes. What were they going to see this time? Each in their own mind, they were shown a plan, an agenda for a different future, a positive future for the planet. In great detail, they could see what role they would each have to play, and what exactly they could personally do in order to shape future events, in order to prevent the occurrence of several of these major catastrophes. What’s more, if these world leaders were to follow the instructions of these beings, they would be guided and supported through mysterious synchronicities.

Fast forward to two years later (at the end of 2011). You’ve all seen what happened on Earth since that time. Do you think that these specially selected world leaders have succeeded in changing the negative course of history? Have they followed the instructions of these benevolent beings? Have they listened to them? Have they heard their warnings? Unfortunately not!

Comment: In legal terminology a summons is a warning, a call, a signal to do something, otherwise consequences will follow. It can be understood as a formal notice before the use of force. In this case, it appears the ETs were giving a choice to these authoritative leaders of Earth. Either humans, through their leaders, change their behavior or other actions will be taken. The leaders had two years to show that they had the will to change. During this time, they would undoubtedly face great challenges, but they would also be guided and supported. It other words, this was like an exam that had to be taken and passed.

2012 – Now it’s up to the ‘little people’

In 2012, the leaders were contacted by the ETs and told that they had failed to change future events. The ETs contacted individually each of the aforementioned leaders. Each of them was personally shown the results of their actions, or the lack thereof, since most of the leaders had failed to act at the right location and at the right time. Sometimes the failures were due to a lack of will, other times this was explained by the fact that they had given in to the surrounding pressure, or even perhaps because they were personally threatened. Yet, what they saw was mostly a long series of missed opportunities. Sadly, all of them had failed.

As a consequence, since they (the leaders of human kind) had failed, the ETs would now work directly with the ‘little people’ of Earth.

How were these ET beings going proceed and work with the common people of Earth? Through dreams, through inspirations, intuitions, and synchronicities. Their goal would be to support those who are inclined and predisposed to make things better. In this way, the rest of the planet’s population would gradually be made more aware.

It was now up to the ‘little people’ to take back the destiny of the planet.

Comment: It is interesting to note that in 2010, shortly after the end of the COP15 conference in 2009, a fascinating BBC advertisement was aired. This short video featured a translucent, ethereal female character who claimed to be working to improve the fate of the Earth, not only with President Barack Obama, but also with the people of Earth. Sorry, I'm not sure how to insert a video in this thread, so here is the link : See: VIDEO Greetings Citizens of Earth

Here is the text of the BBC advert:

The ‘little people’ of the Earth would be given 10 years (2013-2023) to turn things around. After this period of time, the benevolent ETs would reassess the situation on Earth and act accordingly. In other words, humans would be tested, and those of them who would work for the betterment of things on Earth would be inspired and supported before the final grade of the exam is given.

Comment: It appears that the evaluation will be both global and individualized in nature. Thus, each inhabitant of the Earth would also be evaluated before being assigned a personal grade (just like passing an exam).

And now let me ask you. Assuming this account is true. Now that we are at the end of this 10-year period (2012-2022), have the ‘little people’ of Earth taken back the destiny of Earth? Are we on the right track?

The ‘Rendez-vous’ of 2023

And now we are reaching the year 2023.

This story is not over yet. It continues as follows: According to these benevolent ET beings, 2023 will be the year of the ‘’Rendez-vous’’.

Rendez-vous is a French term that has many meanings.
One of its meanings is: Surrender.
Another meaning is: Meeting.
Which one is it going to be for the people of Earth?

In addition, the ETs also stated that the following date is of paramount importance : February 24th 2023.

December 2022 COP15 Conference in Montreal

In December of this year (2022) took place the COP15 conference in Montreal. Interestingly enough, the conference was supposed to take place in China but was relocated due the COVID-19 restrictions in China.

I was struck by the fact that the C’s have brought up right at the beginning of the December10th 2022 session the topic of ‘’Push to get a machine translator…. elite are interacting with the Aliens’’ and that they ‘’are at disadvantage’’, which is precisely during the COP15 conference in Montreal of 2022 (Feb 7 to Feb 19, 2022)!

Is this merely a coincidence? Or is there something more?

If memory serves me well, on several occasions the C’s have said that ‘help is coming’ (sorry I can’t remember the exact wording, and I haven’t been able to find the exact quote).

I can't help but ask the question: Assuming that this story is true and that these Aliens are who they say they are... Could they be part of the help that many of us on Earth have been waiting for?

Comment: This date is exactly one year after Feb 24th 2022, which is the date president Putin authorized the special military operation in Ukraine.

Is this yet another bunch of unsubstantiated allegations or is it rather a significant development in the history of Earth?

Your comments are welcome.
A lot of red flags in there, IMO.
If indeed this meeting did take place in the way it's described and the whole story isn't just pure imagination, I'm quite certain that these ETs are not the good guys.
What did they tell the leaders to do?
Doesn't seem very STO to tell someone exactly what they have to do to achieve some sort of salvation.
They could have told the leaders to push the green agenda and wokeness and many would have probably thought those were good ideas.
I have to admit I find the idea of an exam coming soon very motivating, though.
That's my key takeaway.

A lot of red flags in there, IMO.
If indeed this meeting did take place in the way it's described and the whole story isn't just pure imagination, I'm quite certain that these ETs are not the good guys.
What did they tell the leaders to do?
Doesn't seem very STO to tell someone exactly what they have to do to achieve some sort of salvation.
They could have told the leaders to push the green agenda and wokeness and many would have probably thought those were good ideas.
I have to admit I find the idea of an exam coming soon very motivating, though.
That's my key takeaway.
And "the little people" have failed these saving guys.

A false pandemic in which genocide has been and is being committed. People mercilessly crushed in their homes, losing their businesses, their jobs... etc.

Luckily the security services of those world leaders had the detail of organizing the meeting with the phenomenal Nordic aliens.

Any alien knows how to hold a secret meeting with simultaneous translation services.

Sarcasm for good measure.

Over the years, there have been many claims that 'aliens' are going to save us, and we have viewed them all with skepticism, primarily because we do not believe anyone, or anything, needs saving. Our eyes on a much higher "power" than a bunch of Swedish-looking dudes in shiny suits with god complexes.

On the supposed importance of 2023, if by the end of 2023, you think that year was wild, just wait till you see 2024!

It was made clear to them that the ETs wanted to avoid the destruction of our civilization

Mexico participated significantly in COP 15 with President Felipe Calderón Hinojosa's proposal for the Green Fund and as a participant in the joint proposal with the United Kingdom, Australia and Norway.

Speaking from my own experience in Mexico I can say that Calderon did not even receive the "alien memorandum".

Felipe Calderón (2006- 2012) launched the war on drugs, and during his six-year term, approximately 70,000 people were violently executed; the number of drug cartels expanded, and drug trafficking continued.

Even Obama praised Calderon's "Heroic Work" in the fight against drug trafficking. Not to mention Calderon's neoliberal policies that impoverished Mexicans. And well, we all know Mr. Obama's successes.

So, I think that beyond generating fear, the possible alien warning to change the world had the opposite effect.The leaders came out of the supposed secret meeting motivated to end the greatest number of human lives or cause them suffering.

I'd say that's a good plot for a Hollywood movie.

well, the C's have also advised against fixed date predictions and prophesies, as the future is open.. and also, most of the times these dates are sort of a ruse by whoever pushes them out. John Keel talks about that phenomenon of false prophesies by space brothers extensively, I think you would enjoy some of his work.

As far as 2023 goes, I am sure it will be just as interesting or more than 2022, economic downturns, suicidal leaders, and the works. What I personally find interesting, as a question to answer, is not so much whether things will worsen, which is almost a given, but rather, how will humanity react?

I remember the C's mentioned at some point that the PTB really didn't understand the human resilience, or something along those lines, and I personally suspect that part of the plan of control is to break down humanity in every way possible, but I also suspect that they think it is going to be enough, but that human resilience... that they aren't counting on, I do think it can get in the way of whatever they continue to scheme and push down on all of us.

The Cs did say to find a Nordic for help- but I don’t think they gave a clear roadmap on how to do it. We have been told STO will not interfere in 3D affairs so I think any so called aliens bearing gifts are highly suspect. How will we know if these guys are the real deal? Things will progress as they will- and as Alejo has said we will need to depend on our own resources and resilience and each other to see our way through to whatever lies ahead.

At the rate things are going on these days, every year is a pivotal year. The last few years have been quite pivotal in more than one aspect, and the trend has been accelerating for a while. So even if one cannot predict exactly how 2023 will turn out, it is more than likely that it will be singularly odd and bizarre, a spectacle to behold.

@Novae,

I think these kinds of reports whether true or not are something that is not new but is a repeating method of manipulation. Even in the early sessions, the Cs describe how this might happen and even happen again soon.

Session 22 October 1994:
Q: (L) Did any aliens at all, and specifically the Lizzies, ever live among mankind and receive worship?

A: They did not live among mankind, but they did interact directly with human beings, at various points in the past. It was at those points when human beings were ready, willing and able to accept deities appearing directly from outside sources and then worship them. Such things would not have occurred in the recent past. But, beware, it may very well occur very soon.

And as far as 3D humans trying to use A.I. as a defense I think that may be a total disaster too. Sure we will just develop an A.I. translator to verify what they are saying (of course you would still have to believe what they are saying is true).

I think the Cs are correct in warning us about our computer technology:

Session 19 November 1994:
Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?

A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.

Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?

A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.

Session 13 June 2015:
Can the internet be seen as a "window of opportunity"/"an experiment in human consciousnesses"?

(L) I don't exactly know what the person means... I guess it would be one or the other. Is it a window of opportunity, or is it an experiment in human consciousness?

A: We once told you that your computers would overpower you. Thus neither question is precisely to the point. Internet was initially manifested for practical purposes, then other applications were developed. It could be said that the "experiment" in consciousness appeared in reaction to more positive uses. At present the internet is more a source of confusion and propaganda than anything else. Thus the opening statement is fulfilled.

Q: (L) In other words, the overpowering of people by their computers would be the use of the internet for confusion and propaganda. Is that what we're getting at here?

Q: (L) So, people being taken over in their minds by disinformation, propaganda, lies and so forth on the computer are literally being taken over by their computers?

As for the possibility of the following being true, it seems like it is "Getting there".

(Rancho Relaxo) Is Google AI really sentient?

A: Getting there.

Here is a video I found interesting:

@Novae,

I think these kinds of reports whether true or not are something that is not new but is a repeating method of manipulation. Even in the early sessions, the Cs describe how this might happen and even happen again soon.

Session 22 October 1994:

And as far as 3D humans trying to use A.I. as a defense I think that may be a total disaster too. Sure we will just develop an A.I. translator to verify what they are saying (of course you would still have to believe what they are saying is true).

I think the Cs are correct in warning us about our computer technology:

Session 19 November 1994:

Session 13 June 2015:

As for the possibility of the following being true, it seems like it is "Getting there".

Here is a video I found interesting:

Really creepy- When I was younger I thought living in a world surrounded by robots would be cool in a sci fi kind of way, but now you can see how easy it will be for AI to totally dominate and control everything. Why wouldn’t the aliens want to supplant humans with robots? Seems like they would be the perfect vehicle for them- maybe they already are robots, so highly advanced they can perfectly mimic organic life.
Thanks for sharing the video

The "AI" don't need to replicate human appearance to become dangerous. It is enough that they control the internet, energy supply, banks, air traffic, agriculture, weapon systems and missiles, etc. with a generation of humans that relies on these systems without thinking to lead the whole system to a situation where a final blow becomes possible if not necessary.
With the latest systems such as chatGpt and co., which are just the first prototypes, people will start to rely on these systems for practically everything, from writing blog-posts, emails and school assignments to creating medicinal molecules and DNA-altering "vaccines". Already, almost nobody remembers what they have to do tomorrow or multiply two single digit numbers without a cell-phone. I even know a guy who cannot get home from work without using his car's GPS system! AI taking control + humans relinquishing control = AI overcoming humans. It already started and will probably get worse until something breaks the cycle.

Very little accuracy it seems to me. The wishful thinking sticks out a mile. Somebody looking out for us, telling us what to do. The only lesson in that is noticing that history of being told what to do (religion, school, government) worked out for the best in not too many circumstances in recorded history that I have come across. Like the recent Covid history, taking advice from the wrong sources led to death and destruction.

I've been aware of fear component driving me to evolve, fear of the incoming rockiness. We've read the body is not the important thing, it's the soul.

This pivotal year introduction was very interesting to notice my reactions - I noticed feeling it would be nice if deus ex machina would step in. Knee-jerk reaction replaced by kind of a revulsion. However, I do recall reading in transcripts here of the idea that 'we' have Nordic STO around at realm border crossing and that we don't need anything else... I'll go look for that segment. So far haven't found it.

But found this from Oct 22, 1994, which I like a lot! That thread has other questions and answers about help from 4D STO.

Session 22 October 1994

Q: You hinted at one point that we would come in contact with, or interact with, 4th density STO beings who would help us in some way.

A: Yes, are you getting impatient?

Q: Well... yes.

A: Then you should know this: you will not get in, or come into contact with them until things are just about to get very "interesting." Whenever that may be.

The "AI" don't need to replicate human appearance to become dangerous. It is enough that they control the internet, energy supply, banks, air traffic, agriculture, weapon systems and missiles, etc. with a generation of humans that relies on these systems without thinking to lead the whole system to a situation where a final blow becomes possible if not necessary.
With the latest systems such as chatGpt and co., which are just the first prototypes, people will start to rely on these systems for practically everything, from writing blog-posts, emails and school assignments to creating medicinal molecules and DNA-altering "vaccines". Already, almost nobody remembers what they have to do tomorrow or multiply two single digit numbers without a cell-phone. I even know a guy who cannot get home from work without using his car's GPS system! AI taking control + humans relinquishing control = AI overcoming humans. It already started and will probably get worse until something breaks the cycle.
It will be no trick at all to become a Skynet type entity-and even build real terminator type robots. They would not need to be super sophisticated since they would be linked to the AI control center, and could be directed to carry out their missions without need of an advanced on board computer. Of course they would be upgraded eventually, and possibly even become totally autonomous. By then humanity will be reduced to small pockets of resistance trying to survive.

Back
Top Bottom