What are you listening to?

After a tip from @Natalija (love the beauty of Slovenia) I checked out Richard Bona and also found a duo with another great musician Raul Midon:
I meant @Natalija8 gave me the tip but I still love the beauty of Slovenia. I might as well find another selection to add while I am at it. This one is just one song that was in the AVO concert called State of Mind:

This is highly incongruent with my musical tastes and experience but it makes me appreciate the many generations that have passed after me. I have noticed these eras due to you guys here who have happened to be born at different "times" and phases of experience.

So here is another "Talking Heads" video.

This is highly incongruent with my musical tastes and experience but it makes me appreciate the many generations that have passed after me. I have noticed these eras due to you guys here who have happened to be born at different "times" and phases of experience.

So here is another "Talking Heads" video.

It's actually incongruent with my tastes too (though I kinda like it).
But the funny thing is, I grew up listening to Talking Heads, went wild for them many years ago, and wore out a few of their tapes in car.😊

Just right for this moment, when all world standing up against opression

Thinking, and I'm really serious, it'd be super funny if you cut and pasted fauci cheesehead style on the father guy.
And then you could do a few voice overs like when she says "don't cause a scene" just say don't cause a vaccine --would be pretty funny --I pay a ticket to see that though I don't know about copyright.

The moon is bright tonight, and the frost is thick on the snow, and it sparkles in the moonlight... So I wanted to hear a song about the moon... And BW Stevensons' voice sounds like howling... It's crazy, I know.

Steve Miller is awsome too!

May you have a wonderful moonlit night...

I am just getting more familiar with BW Stevensons" music... let's go to the Halls of Shambla

"The Edge of Light" is taken from the soundtrack of the game "Rime".
I often listen to the entire soundtrack on repeat to relax in this moment. Although I find the music quite sad, certainly in large part to the fact that it reminds me of the game in question, which I played at the time, and which ended in a very emotional way.

Back
Top Bottom