What are you listening to?

Not trying to be promotional for the "good old" days but you know Joni Michell seems to stay young as the years go by. Could it be as the Cs say when you get closer to 4D you may have a "youthful appearance". Some seem to be almost timeless...and surround themselves with excellent musicians who understand the universality of music.

This is a bit intense in thought but not for true musicians I think...

Session 16 October 1994:
Q: (L) And will those who pass through this transition as, say, 50 year olds, will they have an equal opportunity to live an additional 400 years?

A: Will regenerate in youthful appearance.

This aint your average forum you know. Here is Joni Mitchell in 2020:

For all you candy collectin' Pez poppers, fulcrum-pivoting block rockers, intergalactic kundalini coaxin' jive talkers, spiritually 'unleashed' dog walkers, and 9 to 5 clock watchin'...merchandise hawkin'..."it's finally Friday" tick-tockers...I got somethin' special to jumpstart your week. So put on your tap dancin' shoes 'cuz this feisty gal-of-a-tune is gonna grab you by the collar, lead you to the dance floor, and won't let ya go until you're thoroughly glistening. As this centrifu-gal says, "Let the record...spinnn!"

@naorma I am not sure when I mentioned it (was not present at yesterday's EE session and can't remember to have mentioned it before) but it's beautiful music. Thank you very much for sharing! ❤️

BTW, it makes me think of another piece by Bach which can simply lift you off your feet. Maybe it was posted here before way up in this thread, but thought to share it anyway. It makes me always cry when listening to it (once - or maybe even more than once - it helped me to get out of a circle of very intrusive and harassing thoughts):

@naorma I am not sure when I mentioned it (was not present at yesterday's EE session and can't remember to have mentioned it before) but it's beautiful music. Thank you very much for sharing! ❤️

It was already some time ago. I wrote it down and found the note today when cleaning up my desk. I think it was you, but . . . . :huh: 🥰 :lol: And thanks for the other music!!!

This is a German song completely reinterpreted in a casting show. I just found this new interpretation WOW !! The original did nothing for me, but this woman remains in my memory to this day with her beautiful version of "My soldiers"

Back
Top Bottom