Truth Perspective: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity with David M. Jacobs

Is the following another possible 'hybridization method' of creating 4D-ready bodies that could be carried out here and now?

https://www.sott.net/article/318552-Vaccines-that-permanently-alter-DNA-are-on-the-horizon

kalibex said:
Is the following another possible 'hybridization method' of creating 4D-ready bodies that could be carried out here and now?

https://www.sott.net/article/318552-Vaccines-that-permanently-alter-DNA-are-on-the-horizon

As I've asked before... Who sees the terror of the situation? Best we Do is continue to learn, everyday. Everyday. Keep eyes open with presence of mind here now, in the face. No past, no future but Now. When something happens, have clarity of mind to have some sort of foreknowledge and do best to choose what to do Now. When it happens, it does, no matter how we plan. Easy to say and so very hard to apply.

Neil, interesting information on this upcoming cycle.

I had some interesting insights when I woke up today that popped into my head which might add to this. It gave me a clue to what exactly is FRV and the higher emotional center. It may not make sense to some, but I will try to connect the dots.

I recall hearing that Native Americans (not sure about other natives) have the highest alien abduction rates among races.

The Native Americans welcomed the conquistadors, thinking that they were benevolent "gods" with their huge ships, technology, and intelligence.

It seems like their assumption that humanity and the gods weren't so evil is exactly what did them in. Of course, they might not have had a chance to fend off the invaders, but to be cooperative with the conquistadors at first helped them strategize and dominate the land.

So when I think of FRV- I think of how resonant frequencies work. With a sound wave for example, you have an object that holds a certain mass of solid and air and it can amplify the signal by combining waves together- focusing them.

In the Natives case, their resonant frequency was set by their culture which was generally STO, osit, because they lived in harmony with the land and each other (despite wars between some tribes- which were more of a sign of respecting boundaries from what I've read).
This tuned them into the FRV of 3d STO, aka nature. But it left them wide open to the STS domination from the conquistadors.
It wasn't objective in the sense of the universe, just objective in their "paradise".
This may also be why they tend to get abducted more often, some sort of "hole" in their firewall, being tuned to that frequency.
I would think that this frequency would be wide open to domination by STS in 4d, as it is wishful thinking to believe that everyone plays by the rules of nature.
As Malcolm X said, paraphrasing here: you cannot reason with an oppressor if you don't speak his language- or else you will be lynched!

I remember that Laura said that despite the tough things in childhood, this is what helped her grow past her culture. She saw how twisted it was and deep down felt like things weren't right (Morpheus told Neo in the matrix "splinter in your mind").
I see that this current horrible state of the world is doing the same, if we listen to our higher emotional center- which sees injustice, unfairness, corruption, lies, violation of perceived free will, and so on.

Some people see this and turn down the dial, because it is too scary to think about, and start dreaming excuses which get integrated into one's FRV. That tunes them into the frequency of being dominated by lies, because they in fact told themselves one of the biggest lies- that what is, is not. This is where I see the importance of negative emotions in our lives: it keeps us from falling asleep and dreaming that paradise is here, despite the fact that "None of us are free, one of us are chained" as Solomon Burke sings.

So I think that may be why we don't live on a 3d STO plane, because that would not prepare us to go toe to toe with STS who don't play by the same rules of objectivity.
It also makes sense to me now why STO would "fall" into 3d. To think that 3d life "needs help" to become free is to violate it's free will. Maybe, like the Native American's STO alignment, STO wanderers were also blind to the tactics of STS, which were underestimated..
The irony is that it seems STO was blind and needed this exact situation to play out in order to not be fooled again.
I nominate The Who's song as our theme song :)
[quote author=The Who]
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
[/quote]
If the C's are us in the future, that means they went through STS to learn how to become STO.

Here we are, facing a reality that is bleak with the strength of learning STS tactics by being STS. Karma might be similar to how someone learns self defense in martial arts by fighting (offense). We can't learn how to defend ourselves without fighting in the first place, which links with the whole importance of petty tyrants and battling for the truth, despite the majority who ignore it or stab us in the back for doing so.

So when it comes to this next cycle, we as warriors are armed with the "self-defense" training of fighting STS will not fail as the C's said- STS will fail.
Why? Because like martial arts and stoicism teaches- expect the worst, prepare for the best! This self-doubt may be a weakness in terms of the 3d material survival, but seems like an evolutionary strength in the theoretical 4d world where "anything is possible". As we learned with evolution, sometimes mutations happen before their usefulness. At first it is counter-productive, but then the environment changes and the mutated organism thrives.

STS expects the best because as the C's said, they are blinded by their own hubris, absolute power absolutely corrupts.

Sorry to make it so long but while writing this, so many dots came into play. It might be just my own personal dialog, but I felt like sharing it here might help especially in the context of what Neil says and the horrible aliens/hybrids potential future.

kalibex said:

Yep, looks that way.
session020504 said:
Q: (B) Well then they were right. Now, there was a discussion about psychopaths and seemingly being born that way, and a reference was made to mercury content in vaccines and Laura said that there is a distinct possibility that inoculations mentioned may directly affect the brains of infants and turn them into psychopaths. Is that a third area that needs to be pursued in our quest of learning about psychopaths?
A: Such inoculations are designed to make the nervous system more "appropriately tuned" to 4D STS "downloads" and manipulation.
Q: (A) What inoculations? (L) Childhood vaccinations. (B) High mercury content in the 18 vaccinations that a kid gets now in infancy. Laura and I were talking earlier about thought packets and speech analysis. Is trying to analyze the speech pattern of psychopaths vs. non-psychopaths something that would prove fruitful?
A: It can be done. But there are easier ways.
They can get their 3D proxy army to take care of most of the 3D stuff for them via the psychopathic medical industry while they stay behind the scenes in 4D doing largely imperceptible tweaks from their end. It is amazing how all of these disparate conspiracy theories fit together once one incorporates awareness of hyperdimensional realities as a unifying factor.
Divide by Zero said:
Sorry to make it so long but while writing this, so many dots came into play. It might be just my own personal dialog, but I felt like sharing it here might help especially in the context of what Neil says and the horrible aliens/hybrids potential future.
I thought it was relevant and brought up some good points.

[quote author= DBZ]But I'm not afraid to talk about these things here even if I might be wrong because we watch each other's back here.[/quote]

I broke down. Sharing my thoughts about the alien agenda gave rise to things that affects and hurts me. I didn’t slept that well these past few days and woke up several times paralyzed and disorientated. I could hardly gather enough will power to get my full movement and consciousness back. I rather don’t experience all of that again. It’s a relief for me that I am starting to feel better now.

[quote author= sitting]If I offended anyone else (bjorn or others,) I offer my apologies as well[/quote]

I am not offended but to be honest, it wasn’t something I needed.

@Neil
I have to clarify myself on what I said on the aura reading threat, and if I can share, how does the following fits in the timeline (our experienced timeline?)

It’s all of a speculative nature of course :

Becoming the architects of the school was emphasized on the 4STO candidates. Those who graduate - (realm border crossing takes part shortly after the planetary destruction?) - will provide balance on Earth and offer a chose for humanity to either stay aligned with 4STS, or return to STO. This is the 1000-year transition period I think we speak of, of course, for the 4STO candidates who graduate; those 1000 years will be experienced differently. I think that they will manage Earth during this transition. Just like 4STS will attempt to manage their influence on 3D earth. Kind of collecting souls sort of speak. Tho, STO does not control of course. It’s up to humanity and people individual to make that chose. STO respects free will and can only help people to make them fully aware of that choose and what it means.

Providing to build societies that are community based (STO teachings) can help people see that. Of course 4STS will attempt to prevent that and keep spreading their toxic throughout those societies.

I just hope that the galactic STO community will keep any invasion force of the Orion Empire at bay. (If the psychopath proxies fail) In that way, 4STS can only work covertly instead of going full force, which limits them severely. And while humanity raises its frequency, any 3D material invasion may become obsolete.

That said, I think it remains necessary that 4STS provide some of their toxic to the people. STO cannot do that in the same way. STO can only tell people about STS, 4STS can offer them to experience it fully. We all learn lessons differently.

bjorn said:
Becoming the architects of the school was emphasized on the 4STO candidates. Those who graduate - (realm border crossing takes part shortly after the planetary destruction?) - will provide balance on Earth and offer a chose for humanity to either stay aligned with 4STS, or return to STO. This is the 1000-year transition period I think we speak of, of course, for the 4STO candidates who graduate; those 1000 years will be experienced differently. I think that they will manage Earth during this transition. Just like 4STS will attempt to manage their influence on 3D earth. Kind of collecting souls sort of speak. Tho, STO does not control of course. It’s up to humanity and people individual to make that chose. STO respects free will and can only help people to make them fully aware of that choose and what it means.

Providing to build societies that are community based (STO teachings) can help people see that. Of course 4STS will attempt to prevent that and keep spreading their toxic throughout those societies.

I just hope that the galactic STO community will keep any invasion force of the Orion Empire at bay. (If the psychopath proxies fail) In that way, 4STS can only work covertly instead of going full force, which limits them severely. And while humanity raises its frequency, any 3D material invasion may become obsolete.

That said, I think it remains necessary that 4STS provide some of their toxic to the people. STO cannot do that in the same way. STO can only tell people about STS, 4STS can offer them to experience it fully. We all learn lessons differently.

I think that the physical aspect of the invasion is somewhat happening already.What if the nephilim are sts souls entering into bodies that have the right frequency? Via vaccinations and propaganda,false flags,poor diet and the like we have a large percentage of the population that are basically authoritarians.So such people would only intensify in their sts qualities after something major like total societal collapse in an attempt to rebuild/maintain order.So perhaps the nephilim that are incoming are just souls entering modified bodies?Although the xyy chromosome is mentioned as an indicator of the Neph having been here before in a very 3d way,I'm not entirely sure that they would have come ''from outer space'' so to speak.There were civilizations like ''Gor'' if memory serves that were basically giants,but weren't necessarily what we would term nazis.So perhaps the Neph mutation is brought about by cometary dna interacting with modified dna present in certain people?

[quote author= Hindsight Man]So perhaps the Neph mutation is brought about by cometary dna interacting with modified dna present in certain people?[/quote]

Yes, or DNA modifications by other means like some pointed out.

[quote author= Hindsight man]So perhaps the nephilim that are incoming are just souls entering modified bodies?[/quote]

Good point, alien invasions probably work out way more subtle like depicted in movies. It's more of a scenario used as a last resort and when everything fails I reckon. (Alien Savior Tech Gods approach) Referring to the failure of their 3D psychopath proxies.

Tho I don't know, if they intent to replace us like the C’s told us, what does it mean exactly? If we take it litterally it's doesn't spell out anything positive.

And maybe a 'harvest' as immense as that is something they think, energetically need to counter their threat at the realm border crossing?

Besides, a lot can happen during the '1000 year transition period' Who knows what they do when they really are driven desperate?

bjorn said:
Tho I don't know, if they intent to replace us like the C’s told us, what does it mean exactly? If we take it litterally it's doesn't spell out anything positive.

And maybe a 'harvest' as immense as that is something they think, energetically need to counter their threat at the realm border crossing?

Besides, a lot can happen during the '1000 year transition period' Who knows what they do when they really are driven desperate?

Well Cassies did mention that such destruction can be used creatively.Just because you're dead doesn't mean you stop working or helping.And there may be other avenues at that point that are not available to us now.For example Cassies said that ''terrorists will be far from the government's mind'' which is a bit of a double edged sword for us.We will have a chance to form real connections with other people who wish to develop in a more open manner(and during hard times that number will rise) but will also have to be on the lookout for human traffickers and the like.But maybe my thinking is just stuck in 3d atm.

angelburst29 said:
Consider this, "Daesh captured the ruins of Palymra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the adjacent modern city in May 2015, destroying ancient monuments there, including the 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel and the iconic Arch of Triumph." Why destroy places that are considered "sacred" and part of a "spiritual" movement? Ancient Temples in Iraq have also been decimated, using explosives and bulldozers. Why the hatred of everything sacred and spiritual? Isn't the destruction aimed at the very foundations of faith, growth and development of civilizations? Do the hybrids need to destroy - our World - our ancient "memory" for their substitution, making the World into their own demented "image" of an pathological existence? Maybe, I'm seeing this - off-key?

luke wilson said:
Lets say psychopaths are an example of a form of hybrid or hubrid, then they seem to be endowed with the characteristics to fit and excel in modern society, amongst humans. One can also say they rule over humanity. In addition, they have the adaptive ability to 'pathologise' clean societal groups such that they descend into ponerology in time i.e. being able to self-create a society that they can survive and thrive in. If psychopaths were hubrids, I would say they were doing pretty darn good in terms of surviving, adapting and thriving. All at the expense of normal humans who have been turned into slaves to these masters.

This article appeared recently on another alternative news site: The Myth of a Judeo-Christian Tradition
_http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4803.htm

Besides factually explaining why the myth of a Judeo-Christian tradition is a relatively recent invention - "Evidently the concept of a common Judeo-Christian tradition has more to do with post 1945 politics and a certain amount of 'public relations' than it does with historical and Biblical reality" - the following declarations were quite striking:

While the Pharisees recognized the laws of Moses, they also claimed that there was a great body of oral tradition which was of at least equal authority with the written Law - and many claimed that the Tradition was of greater authority. By their tradition, they undertook to explain and elaborate upon the Law. This was the "Tradition of the Elders", to which the name of Talmud was later given. It had its beginning in Babylon, during the Babylon captivity of the people of Judah, where it developed in the form of the commentaries of various rabbis, undertaking to explain and apply the Law. This was the foundation of Rabbinic Judaism.

This Judaism was very different from the religion of the ancient Israelites. The late Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, who was the Chief Rabbi of the United States, expressed this conclusively when he said: "The return from Babylon, and the adoption of the Babylonian Talmud, marks the end of Hebrewism, and the beginning of Judaism." The Jewish Encyclopedia tells us that the Talmud is actually "the product of the Palestinian and Babylonian schools" and is generally referred to as "the Babylonian Talmud".

Rabbi Louis Finkelstein in Volume 1 of The Pharisees, the Sociological Background of their Faith says, "Pharisaism became Talmudism, Talmudism became Medieval Rabbinism, and Medieval Rabbinism became Modern Rabbinism. But throughout these changes of name, inevitable adaption of custom, and adjustment of Law, the spirit of the ancient Pharisees survives unaltered."

According to The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, Vol. VIII, (1942) p.474 : "The Jewish religion as it is today traces its descent, without a break, through all the centuries, from the Pharisees.

The Talmud, more than any other literature, so defined Judaism that Rabbi Ben Zion Bokser admitted, "Judaism is not the religion of the Bible." (Judaism and the Christian Predicament, 1966, p.159) It is the Talmud that guides the life and spirit of the Jewish people.
[...]
We read in Zionist author Uri Zimmer's Torah-Judaism and the State of Israel: "The Jewish people, Rabbi Judah Halevy (the famous medieval poet and philosopher) explains in his 'Kuzari', constitutes a separate entity, a species unique in Creation, differing from nations in the same manner as man differs from the beast or the beast from the plant...although Jews are physically similar to all other men, yet they are endowed with a 'second soul' that renders them a separate species." [Note: Are they then not really human - they just appear so ... soulless psychopaths?]

Rabbi Michael Higger, renowned Talmudic scholar, in his book The Jewish Utopia, discusses the reshaping of the world into a Jewish Eden. The victory of this Utopia is inexorably tied to the coming of the Jewish Messiah.

"And the Messianic Age," argues the eloquent Jewish Zionist author Leon Simon, "means for the Jew not merely the establishment of peace on earth and good will to men, but the universal recognition of the Jew and his God. . . For Judaism has no message of salvation for the individual soul, as Christianity has; all its ideas are bound up with the existence of the Jewish nation." (Studies in Jewish Nationalism). [Note: That's about as Service To Self as it gets whereas true Christianity is about Service To Others]

Piece by piece the 'mosaic' is slowing coming together to reveal the big picture of where our reality is headed. The more we learn, the more the insane machinations of the power elite make sense and why efforts to stop their humanity/planet threatening agendas are being met w/ greater & greater force. The transhumanism/hive mind movement can now be seen w/ greater clarity as well. In revisiting the microwave technology issue and rewatching Dr. Klinghardt's presentation, he notes the presence of the toxic metals in humans act as antenna to draw in the harmful EMR that our environment is awash in. So, of course, it makes sense to contaminate our food, water, and air w/ as much mercury, lead, and aluminum as possible along w/ brainwashing us in to believing the false health benefits of vaccinations - and if one is good, several dozen are even better! That lead has been proven to cause violent behavior is just an added bonus!

Barrie Trower:
In the very early 1960's I trained with the government microwave warfare establishment. I looked at all aspects of microwave warfare and when I finished my time in the military, because I had a lot of expertise in the microwave field, I was asked if I would carry on with this research. We are in a new Cold War and this is why countries are developing this. And this is why all the microwave transmitters are going up everywhere because somebody, if they wanted to, could use them for other effects. The system is up and running.

Trower has remarked on the Tetra/Airwave police/emergency personnel communication system that is an ongoing experiment ending in 2018. Extreme aggression by police is seemingly one of the consequences of this technology along w/ cancers. It is an unlawful experiment upon humans - but as we know, the law only exists for the convenience of the PTB.

I wasn't familiar w/ David Jacobs, but the interview sure sent me down memory lane w/ the early UFO incidences of Betty & Barney Hill, Betty Andreasson, Travis Walton, and the others who became connected w/ the phenomenon - Whitley Strieber, Budd Hopkins (shocking that Jacobs hadn't heard of him), John Keel, and Dr. John Mack and later Bob Lazar and John Lear. It was during that time I seriously delved into this area of interest, but dropped it as I knew it would lead to neglecting my parental/family obligations - two very challenging children to raise and their welfare had to come first. Finding Laura & the Adventures of Cassiopaea was the goldmine I had always been searching for.

With all the new developments coming forth here - most notably the crystals - I can now finally see the other end of the spectrum - that there truly is wonder in existence w/ even ecstasy being truly possible. Perhaps what is occuring here thru all our efforts is a component of the 'cosmic balancing' that has gotten underway. I'm hoping for the best possible outcome even for all the knuckleheads w/ the most extreme cognitive dissonance imaginable. We have all been captured by 'the bamboozle' at some time during our lives. I'm thankful that I have "eyes to see and ears to hear". Red pill all the way no matter how horrific the truth really is.

[quote author= Hindsight man]Well Cassies did mention that such destruction can be used creatively[/quote]

I think that the C’s meant with this is that all the suffering caused by the destruction can bring the right shocks and help people see what is truly important in life (Love, each other etc) and rebuild from there.

It remains suffering, but of the conscious kind. And 4STS feeds energetically from suffering deprived from the Ego. (unconscious suffering) It’s of a whole different nature.

There planned 'harvest' may turn against them sort of speak, towards creatively. But it all depends on how people will react during the upcoming planetary destruction.

bjorn said:
[quote author= Hindsight man]Well Cassies did mention that such destruction can be used creatively

I think that the C’s meant with this is that all the suffering caused by the destruction can bring the right shocks and help people see what is truly important in life (Love, each other etc) and rebuild from there.

It remains suffering, but of the conscious kind. And 4STS feeds energetically from suffering deprived from the Ego. (unconscious suffering) It’s of a whole different nature.

There planned 'harvest' may turn against them sort of speak, towards creatively. But it all depends on how people will react during the upcoming planetary destruction.
[/quote]

Ah yes,that makes sense.Thanks for the clarification.

JEEP said:
Piece by piece the 'mosaic' is slowing coming together to reveal the big picture of where our reality is headed. The more we learn, the more the insane machinations of the power elite make sense and why efforts to stop their humanity/planet threatening agendas are being met w/ greater & greater force. The transhumanism/hive mind movement can now be seen w/ greater clarity as well. In revisiting the microwave technology issue and rewatching Dr. Klinghardt's presentation, he notes the presence of the toxic metals in humans act as antenna to draw in the harmful EMR that our environment is awash in. So, of course, it makes sense to contaminate our food, water, and air w/ as much mercury, lead, and aluminum as possible along w/ brainwashing us in to believing the false health benefits of vaccinations - and if one is good, several dozen are even better! That lead has been proven to cause violent behavior is just an added bonus!

Barrie Trower:
In the very early 1960's I trained with the government microwave warfare establishment. I looked at all aspects of microwave warfare and when I finished my time in the military, because I had a lot of expertise in the microwave field, I was asked if I would carry on with this research. We are in a new Cold War and this is why countries are developing this. And this is why all the microwave transmitters are going up everywhere because somebody, if they wanted to, could use them for other effects. The system is up and running.

Trower has remarked on the Tetra/Airwave police/emergency personnel communication system that is an ongoing experiment ending in 2018. Extreme aggression by police is seemingly one of the consequences of this technology along w/ cancers. It is an unlawful experiment upon humans - but as we know, the law only exists for the convenience of the PTB.

Without going on to quote Trower further, by you bringing him up Jeep, and what he was saying in the past, it certainly can get one thinking. Not living in a city, when I do travel to them I'm very aware almost immediately of just how many frequency transmission arrays there are now - they've been exponential in growth and they will say that is because of the same exponential growth (demands) for cellular networks etc. - perhaps that's true. So where yesterday there was one or two, now they are laid out in grid like fashion in something that looks like a grid of one or two thousand meters square in a urban community neighborhood - so there is a lot of the damn things. In the city cores they are attached to most buildings, like a saturation.

Trower's discussed what was once a limited number of frequencies that had been tested and their effects somewhat known, to now being many many more, which includes the mixing or simultaneous use of frequencies (osi-remember) that can be activated without anyone's knowledge of intent. In one way, if Trower's is only hinting at their capability to be used for nefarious purposes, one could imagine that they are sitting there like some type of trigger waiting for some type of coordinated finger to unleash instructions/downloads - prescribed effects or even worse.

If the wide body of information Barrie was revealing has substance; and it is well known that EMF's have effects on biology etc., and with the explosive nature of smart meters, the complete control of the telecommunication sector by Federal authorities so that state, provincial or municipal bodies have little to no say, health rebuttals are dismissed, scientific papers on their effects are ignored etc., it seems that the infrastructure as it stands is ever important to somebody, and that no safer alternatives are allowed to be discussed even though alternatives are known.

I guess in one way people will look upon the whole subject and see it as a needed provision for our communications - and only that. Without wanting to let paranoia get the better of me, something seems way off and there just might be people like Trower on the darker side who understand an end use that does not have our best interests at heart, and it's not about making money.

This is subjective of me, so must chalk it up to limited facts that are known, observations made and feelings, and it does not feel right for the simple reason that there is no debate allowed among a growing body of evidence.

voyageur said:
JEEP said:

Barrie Trower:

Without going on to quote Trower further, by you bringing him up Jeep, and what he was saying in the past, it certainly can get one thinking. Not living in a city, when I do travel to them I'm very aware almost immediately of just how many frequency transmission arrays there are now - they've been exponential in growth and they will say that is because of the same exponential growth (demands) for cellular networks etc. - perhaps that's true. So where yesterday there was one or two, now they are laid out in grid like fashion in something that looks like a grid of one or two thousand meters square in a urban community neighborhood - so there is a lot of the damn things. In the city cores they are attached to most buildings, like a saturation.

Trower's discussed what was once a limited number of frequencies that had been tested and their effects somewhat known, to now being many many more, which includes the mixing or simultaneous use of frequencies (osi-remember) that can be activated without anyone's knowledge of intent. In one way, if Trower's is only hinting at their capability to be used for nefarious purposes, one could imagine that they are sitting there like some type of trigger waiting for some type of coordinated finger to unleash instructions/downloads - prescribed effects or even worse.

If the wide body of information Barrie was revealing has substance; and it is well known that EMF's have effects on biology etc., and with the explosive nature of smart meters, the complete control of the telecommunication sector by Federal authorities so that state, provincial or municipal bodies have little to no say, health rebuttals are dismissed, scientific papers on their effects are ignored etc., it seems that the infrastructure as it stands is ever important to somebody, and that no safer alternatives are allowed to be discussed even though alternatives are known.

I guess in one way people will look upon the whole subject and see it as a needed provision for our communications - and only that. Without wanting to let paranoia get the better of me, something seems way off and there just might be people like Trower on the darker side who understand an end use that does not have our best interests at heart, and it's not about making money.

This is subjective of me, so must chalk it up to limited facts that are known, observations made and feelings, and it does not feel right for the simple reason that there is no debate allowed among a growing body of evidence.

Yes, the brave new world has arrived - a scientific dictatorship constructed entirely of corrupt and fradulent science. What used to be 'out there' has now, literally, shown up on the front porch. Because smart meter rollout has been in progress for 5 years or more, there is a wealth of info available to utilize to push back against totalitarian forces. This fellow really puts it out there:

https://youtu.be/9WeDtQ7sXHU

People are speaking up and asserting their rights. I was surprised to see there was even a StopSmartMetersTasmania! Wow! Of course, the true level of evil behind all this is still unknown - and likely unimaginable - to these brave souls willing to stand up for freedom and liberty. It's probably best to give the impression that the battle is simply with the greedy, power-hungry global elite. The truth will out sooner or later.

bjorn said:
[quote author= Hindsight man]Well Cassies did mention that such destruction can be used creatively

[/quote]

Just a hypothetical question ... What if "the Harvest" that has been promoted for eons, is in reality - double speak?

I'm thinking in terms of the "hive mind" and a dying species, that a large majority have achieved and mastered full spectrum STS. Isn't the battle - "for our minds" - due to individual consciousness (Soul essence), and the main reason behind trying to control us as "a herd"? The constant manipulation by setting forth restrictive laws that hinder self expression, taxation on basic rights, tainting of food and water supplies and assorted chemical warfare including systematic inoculations starting with our newborns. Isn't all of this manipulation - to physically stunt the proper regeneration of our bodies, thus interfering with the capacity of the mind to function properly, while also lowering the "frequency" that that Soul vibrates at?

To lower the vibration of the Soul, to such an extent (empty container), that possession can be achieved by a 4DSTS entity, thus taking on a new identity, instead of being completely annihilated during the cross over when the transitional wave hits? So, instead of going back "to source", the act of possession creates a new proxy identity, that can be controlled in 4D?

Those who have attain "awareness" and willfully have taken steps "to do the work" - of cleaning up the body, while mentally clearing out the programs that hinder creativity and steady progression, achieve a higher vibration and less molestation by 4STS?

I may be way off-key but I see the harvest, as those that have achieve full STS dominance, simulated back to source, while those who have progressed towards a certain level of STO, transition accordingly to Universal Law and continue progression on their path? Those that have taken up proxy possession - have the ability to remain at STS or set a path towards STO? (Maybe, I'm not making any sense and need a vacation and a couple more hours of sleep?)

angelburst29 said:
I may be way off-key but I see the harvest, as those that have achieve full STS dominance, simulated back to source, while those who have progressed towards a certain level of STO, transition accordingly to Universal Law and continue progression on their path? Those that have taken up proxy possession - have the ability to remain at STS or set a path towards STO? (Maybe, I'm not making any sense and need a vacation and a couple more hours of sleep?)

If you mean that those not having gathered and applied enough knowledge may be unable to avoid a form of 'possession' which will make them easily controlled, IMO it's not an more unreasonable than any other hypothesis at this time.

Back
Top Bottom