Truth Perspective: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity with David M. Jacobs

The Mohave Desert Alien Abduction Incident [FULL VIDEO 2016]
Published on Feb 16, 2016

https://youtu.be/VZpubV5bIaw
The Alien Abdiuction of The Giffords in the Mojave Desert — they were hurt sometimes physically, mostly telepathically — when blue-gray beings that appear to be holographic trapped them in their camper. Tom Gifford went to touch one, but recoiled as an electrical shock runs through his fingertips and through his arms.

Other three-foot creatures “with heads the size of a cat’s, translucent torsos and thin diaphanous limbs” surround the camper and, for eight hours, put the couple through hell. When it ends, another four-hour saga begins.

Published on Jul 29, 2015
MOJAVE INCIDENT by Ron Felber
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QTC86Bqr_w

Amazon Review
51b4Uk9v70L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

_https://www.amazon.fr/Mojave-Incident-Inspired-Chilling-Abduction/dp/1569802130

I believe (given the date) a recent short interview with Dr David Jacobs on his current and possibly last book on hybrids.

:)-(In a Good way)
Had to smile at his last remarks, and can't blame him for what seems like a sense of relief, of retiring from said subject.

Dr David Jacobs, Ph D Admits Having Conversations With A Hybrid (Jamie)
Published on Jun 29, 2016

https://youtu.be/XUOwv86u_Tg

c.a. said:
I believe (given the date) a recent short interview with Dr David Jacobs on his current and possibly last book on hybrids.

:)-(In a Good way)
Had to smile at his last remarks, and can't blame him for what seems like a sense of relief, of retiring from said subject.

Thanks for posting this c.a. Was thinking about this video over the weekend and I'll repeat what was mentioned earlier in the thread: I could be wrong of course, but I do not think Jacobs has any intention of retiring. And now I've come to think that his shtick about staring at his navel, watching stupid tv shows, etc. isn't a ruse about seeming non-threatening to ptb so much as it is a way to convey to his audience how psychologically and emotionally weighty and real the material is to him. Its as if to say that the reality of the things he's uncovering makes him feel like retreating into dissociation - which can be a pretty normal response - so that people understand and may connect more personally to him and his information.

[quote author= Ennio]And now I've come to think that his shtick about staring at his navel, watching stupid tv shows, etc.[/quote]

Or he extended his research by searching for Hybrids who appear on television. Should explain all the garbage that is being aired ;p

Coming back to this :

[quote author= angelburst29]With the above in mind, is it within reason to suggest - that some of "the terrorists" and their sadistic behavior that we are closely observing in the Syrian War - are the truly negative STS 4th density entities?[/quote]

This article may offer some insight + SOTT comment beneath.

Worldwide uptick in demonic possession? Psychopaths in power and the gates of hell
https://www.sott.net/article/322007-Worldwide-uptick-in-demonic-possession-Psychopaths-in-power-and-the-gates-of-hell

I think that the overall ponerology and the horrors of war invites all kinds of evil entities that want to feed off or particpate in such events. Psychopaths will always be psychopaths ofcourse, but evil entities don't want to be left out either.

Makes me curious if psychopaths generally carry more spirit attachments than non-psychopaths.

bjorn said:
Coming back to this :

[quote author= angelburst29]With the above in mind, is it within reason to suggest - that some of "the terrorists" and their sadistic behavior that we are closely observing in the Syrian War - are the truly negative STS 4th density entities?

This article may offer some insight + SOTT comment beneath.

Worldwide uptick in demonic possession? Psychopaths in power and the gates of hell
https://www.sott.net/article/322007-Worldwide-uptick-in-demonic-possession-Psychopaths-in-power-and-the-gates-of-hell

I think that the overall ponerology and the horrors of war invites all kinds of evil entities that want to feed off or particpate in such events. Psychopaths will always be psychopaths ofcourse, but evil entities don't want to be left out either.

Makes me curious if psychopaths generally carry more spirit attachments than non-psychopaths.
[/quote]

And of course there is also the drug use question that seems to have been wide reaching with many of these thugs: https://www.sott.net/article/305538-Drugs-confiscated-from-Saudi-prince-may-have-been-intended-for-ISIS-militants (one of many articles and mentioned in a number of documentaries).

Jacobs’ latest book (Walking Among Us) is very disturbing – just like his last one (The Threat). The details he fills in paint a coherent picture. It makes you want to think that these beings (Insectalins) are actually in control of what the abductees relate to Jacobs in the form of a cover story to mislead/misdirect or generate general fear among the population. But neither of these makes sense.

If a cover story, why pick something so awful that you can hardly think of something worse? Cover stories are usually an innocuous explanation for activity of much more harmful intent. And if Jacobs’ alien agenda story was meant to generate tremendous fear in the general population, it has miserably failed. Another possibility is that the “leak” of information is a controlled experiment to gauge human reaction in a small population of researchers.

But the more likely truth is that 4D STS really does intend a Borg-like takeover of humanity (and everything that goes with it including the planet). We (and this planet) are STS, so 4D STS might naturally feel ownership and the right to take such action just like we (3D STS) do in so many ways on our planet.

One question is, if we put ourselves in a 4D STS position, then how best to completely take over humanity and the planet? Bring up Fig 1 attached at the bottom of this post – it shows a pyramidal hologram that represents the 3D control matrix that we reside in including all the sub-pyramidal power structures that are inhabited/controlled by an army of psychopaths, authoritarians, followers, etc. The masses of humanity reside at the base levels.

Let’s assume that the apex of this pyramid disappears into the realm of 4D STS control (or at least optionally so). The Fig 1 pyramid represents the “crowning achievements” of every past culture/empire, and they have all ended in collapse – and tribal groups of humans begin the rebuild from the bottom up. The difference in today’s pyramid is that it is global (maybe for the first time) – the apparent intent being total control of humans and their planet by a group of non-nationals consisting generally of 4D STS, psychopaths, followers, and their armies.

Now, what would be the best approach for 4D STS to affect complete control? It would be an attack from both top down and bottom up. The bottom up attack is what Jacobs describes has been happening over the last few generations (and geometrically accelerating). The top down attack we see clearly in the forms of psychopathic value systems, human degradation, human division/isolation, loss of mutual caring, apathy, mental illness, and so on. But the timing of these two attacks must be carried out carefully so that the bottom up attack is not compromised by collapse of the pyramid resulting in a human return to ancestral tribal nature (as described in detail and example by Sebastian Junger in his 2016 book Tribe). By “assimilating” the pyramid intact, all infrastructure is preserved in a form that naturally lends itself to Borg-like assignments to the neuro-controlled populations (economic collapse becomes an impossibility).

What has achieved the global pyramid is not anything geo-political – it is technology. Technology (of the harmful use/variety) was/is required to realize the human conditioning that makes the bottom up attack possible. I think its possible that humans operating in their ancestral tribal mode might be very resistant to the neural-grooving that is applied to Jacobs’ abductees. If 4D STS has not tried the bottom up approach until now, this might be why. I don’t think 4D STS has any intention of letting the global pyramid collapse (or at least until they are ready).

The global pyramid has also been many generations in the making. Fig 2 (attached below) illustrates one example (tax-exempt foundations). The Reece commission was set up (and eventually buried) to investigate communist ties to the big tax-exempt foundations – the commission sent researcher Katherine Casey to read the minutes of Carnegie Foundation meetings and report back. Sample results are shown in Fig 2 and documented by GE Griffin in his Hidden Agenda (an interview with Norman Dodd lead researcher – Reece Commission). This is just one small example of the very coherent effort to bring the global pyramid to where it is today. [Note: Katherine Casey was so devastated by what she found that she could not return to her law practice and subsequently “lost her mind”.]

Much of the above is speculation in an attempt to connect the dots into a bigger picture that makes some sense.

More speculations based on Jacobs’ latest book:

Original abductees are selected, and their children (regardless of spouse) become abductees, and on down the line giving geometrical increase in numbers. These abductees may be OPs although it appears that anyone can be controlled. Jacobs indicates that the intense neuro-grooving can change DNA thus ensuring that all children meet the proper abductee requirements. They need this growth in numbers to overtake the general population quickly.

They (aliens) do experience errors – sometimes their control lapses or partially fails. This is why I think an ancestral/tribal human mindset might be a difficulty for them or require more assets than they would like to extend. [Sometimes herding the pigs and cattle is not so easy.]

These aliens are Borg (Star Trek). In creating a human-like vessel, do they lose any of these Borg-like qualities? Jacobs asked this too.
I think the Cs made a statement somewhere that if 4D STS were to succeed in this takeover, then this planet would be lost to incarnation for the purpose of the lessons of human life. The Borg is an entirely different beast.

The Cs have also pointed to 4D STS wishful thinking with regard to earth changes and catastrophic events. If these occur too soon, then a portion of humanity might be tossed into ancestral tribal mode – this might just throw a monkey-wrench in their plans. I highly recommend Sebatian Junger’s new book, Tribe for a look into what folks do when tribal mode survival engages.

Sorry for the length but I wanted to get these thoughts down in something reasonably coherent.

Attachments

• Fig 1.jpg
    Fig 1.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 272
  • Fig 2.png
    Fig 2.png
    515.9 KB · Views: 254
Reactions: KJS
With regard to the above post,

Q: (L) There is this internet site in Mexico which puts up
this information about the alien bases. [Reads excerpt]
It says that in the areas where there are these bases,
there is often a lot of strange phenomena. I would like
to know if you can identify the source of this information
as he does not identify himself or where he is getting
this stuff? He does not even have an e-mail option on his
page.
A: You can test verity of all such information based upon
that which you already know or have "put together."
Q: (L) Can you give me an approximate number of aliens
currently interacting with, or on, or under our planet as
a whole?
A: "Aliens?" What constitutes such?
Q: (L) Okay. Well then, non-human beings. Extra-
terrestrials, Ultra-terrestrials, and so forth.
A: These bases have naturalized the inhabitants. Anomalies
occur as much because of where the bases are chosen to be
located as any other factor. Magnetic faults and their
inherant portals, you know!
Q: (L) This guy thinks that there is a rather limited number
of aliens, and that people ought to get together and
resist this threat because our numbers are greater. Is
that, in fact, correct?
A: Not point. The question of the hour is: what is the
motive?
Q: (L) Okay, what is the motive?
A: Build a house step by step, and when it is finished, you
can move into the neighborhood and out of the motel.

Q: (L) Oh jeez. So, these are a bunch of aliens hanging out
in 'motels' waiting for their house to be built. That
does not sound good.
A: Many of you have recently become "bedazzled" by the
"information superhighway," and its accompanying computer
hardware. Gee, we wonder why?

Q: (L) Well, you told us to network. We have been networking
like crazy, digging up information, reading and comparing.
Yes, there is a ton of garbage out there, but if we don't
ask, how will we know?
A: Point was: who is manipulating thee? Not so much you
specifically, but the others? So many kids and kids-at-
heart are thunderstruck by techno-sensory toys. Those
cellular phones, those pagers and the Christmas toy
computers... They are like, so cool!

Q: (L) So what are you implying about these techno toys?
A: Ponder.
Q: (L) Give me a clue. A word, something to point me in the
right direction.
A: Fuzzy jello-brained kids.
Q: (L) Are you saying that pagers and cell phones, and techno
toys that kids get for Christmas can have effects on them
that turn their brains to jello?
A: In a figurative sense. All this technology represents a
Brave New World
. Like Huxley said: Woe is to those who
have been led to eat their brains for lunch.

Q: (L) My kids have pagers. Are pagers, in particular...
A: What do you think comprises the signal content?
Q: (L) I don't know. What does comprise the signal content?
A: Microwaves.
Q: (L) What do these microwaves do to the individual?
A: Contour brain cell structure.
Q: (L) Do they emit a signal continuously, or only when they
are being used?
A: Wave cycle low to high.
Q: (L) Well, that's not good. How close does the pager have
to be to you to have this effect?
A: Four meters. Cell phones too and television and computer
screens can be transmitted through thusly.

Q: (L) Is there any kind of device that we can build or
purchase that can emit a blocking signal?
A: Knowledge protects. {As in knowing what they are and what they do and turning the damn things off unless absolutely needed.}
Q: (L) When you say 'contouring brain cell structure,' what
would be evidence or results of such effects?
A: Increasingly narrow outlooks and being unable to employ
discriminatory thinking.

Q: (L) Confusion?
A: No. Just lack of depth and breadth to one's mental and
psychic abilities
Laura's bold - my red/bold.

And then there is this recent Sott article:

https://www.sott.net/article/322942-Mexico-Are-UFOs-tampering-with-volcanos

Maybe this alien force does recognize in some way that major earth changes are a threat to their plans for "moving in".

Thanks LQB for these posts.

LQB said:
But the more likely truth is that 4D STS really does intend a Borg-like takeover of humanity (and everything that goes with it including the planet). We (and this planet) are STS, so 4D STS might naturally feel ownership and the right to take such action just like we (3D STS) do in so many ways on our planet.

I think the Borg analogy is interesting. While for now, we are more like a beehive that produces honey ("negative food") for 4D STS, in a possible 4D future, we will be directly connected to the Borg collective...? Pokemon and the smart phone zombies certainly point in this direction. It's also interesting that the overlords are collecting huge amounts of data, thus making everything predictible and making it possible to control the population rather directly - with a combination of advanced technology and advanced psychological knowledge.

The question then becomes: what happens to those of us who don't play by the rules? What if their psychological manipulations don't work because we did enough self-work? What if we refuse to get sucked into the technology craze? Is that a way to escape the "Borg collective"?

LQB said:
Now, what would be the best approach for 4D STS to affect complete control? It would be an attack from both top down and bottom up. The bottom up attack is what Jacobs describes has been happening over the last few generations (and geometrically accelerating). The top down attack we see clearly in the forms of psychopathic value systems, human degradation, human division/isolation, loss of mutual caring, apathy, mental illness, and so on. But the timing of these two attacks must be carried out carefully so that the bottom up attack is not compromised by collapse of the pyramid resulting in a human return to ancestral tribal nature (as described in detail and example by Sebastian Junger in his 2016 book Tribe). By “assimilating” the pyramid intact, all infrastructure is preserved in a form that naturally lends itself to Borg-like assignments to the neuro-controlled populations (economic collapse becomes an impossibility).

What do you mean with "bottom-up" attack? Something like the various false movements?

As for the bold part, what comes to mind is the hope of some people for a technological solution to our problems: maybe an alternative currency like bitcoin, maybe a new form of global "democracy" based on the internet/a virtual reality, maybe a completely new form of society based on interaction over the digital media... Of course, 4D STS could then literally push all the buttons, and people would be perfectly programmed and their reactions perfectly predictable. That would resemble a Borg collective. All "anomalies" would be eliminated - namely people who react differently to their stimuli because of a functioning conscience/self-work. Or, hopefully, some anomalies (us) will live in a different reality by then. Maybe this split has already occurred to some extent, and there's another reality where the PTB were successful with their plan and created their brave new world, without even needing an open power structure because there are no enemies left? Where a shift from the geopolitical (not needed anymore) to technological approaches to power has already happened?

Maybe this ties in with what the Cs said once about the alien take-over - that it will be initially welcomed, a kind of savior thing (if I remember correctly), i.e. a technological solution to the problem that geopolitics apparently always screws up. But of course this would ignore the real reason - psychopaths - and so the overlords could transplant their power pyramid to the new technological reality.

As for the tribal mode - indeed, history (especially recent history) could be viewed as one giant endeavor to stomp out this "tribal mode" of living, and instead connect people to higher STS levels, i.e. pathologicals with their various ideologies and twisted thinking. But only in today's globalized world, where a true, self-sustainable tribal lifestyle is economically impossible nearly everywhere on the planet and people are completely connected to the "higher pathological levels" (first via the church/religion, then via books/newspapers, then radio, then TV, and now in unprecedented intensity via internet/gadgets), their "buttom-up" takeover could be carried out, i.e. the transplantation of the pyramid to the new technological reality. "Normal life" ceased to exist, the tribal spirit was stomped out...

But then, there's Russia :) So if the Cs are right that there was some kind of reality split, maybe there is a parallel reality without Russia where the programming/takeover is complete and people are "happily" living in the global Borg collective - no countries, no corporations, no apparent power structure - just the masses "plugged in" and sucked dry by higher STS forces.

Just some thoughts, thanks again for sharing.

luc said:
What do you mean with "bottom-up" attack? Something like the various false movements?

No, the bottom-up attack is precisely what David Jacobs describes in his last two books (and this Sott interview). This is the neuro-grooving that is applied to abductees to gain their cooperation with the "move in" plan (as referred to by the Cs). The plan culminates with hubrids/hybrids taking up physical residence with us on earth but retaining their neuro-grooving power to completely control us. "Bottom-up" means from the very bottom. That means they become ubiquitous among us - and eventually all of humanity is Borg.

Technology and its ill effects, false flags, wars, educational dumbing down, control structures, etc are all part of the simultaneous top-down attack (the pyramid matrix) to weaken us. I'm postulating that both are required, inspired by the same 4D STS, and carried out with mutual timing.

So, yes, this implies strongly that the Work and a return to ancestral tribal structure/behavior may be very protective against all aspects of the attack - both top-down and bottom-up. But how this might play out, I have no idea.

As for the tribal mode - indeed, history (especially recent history) could be viewed as one giant endeavor to stomp out this "tribal mode" of living, and instead connect people to higher STS levels, i.e. pathologicals with their various ideologies and twisted thinking. But only in today's globalized world, where a true, self-sustainable tribal lifestyle is economically impossible nearly everywhere on the planet and people are completely connected to the "higher pathological levels" (first via the church/religion, then via books/newspapers, then radio, then TV, and now in unprecedented intensity via internet/gadgets), their "buttom-up" takeover could be carried out, i.e. the transplantation of the pyramid to the new technological reality. "Normal life" ceased to exist, the tribal spirit was stomped out...

Yes, well said, and the transition to Borg complete. But I think the tribal lifestyle is most important in its self-less actions in support of others and a common reality read among the tribe - the economics may not be such a driver. But disengagement from pathological institutions would be most helpful.

Interestingly that I stumble upon this video today :

https://youtu.be/HpPmPYWN8aw

Mysterious Birth Has This Woman Suspect That She May Be A Hybrid​

What is said is that the mother of Lisa, Lisa is the girl on the video, was "visited" by "aliens" at the eight month of her pregnancy. Doctors always tell her that she had one baby and that all is OK. So the baby born in time and it's a boy. But another baby is coming and it's Lisa. Their was two babies. The doctor was baffled, it was impossible to not saw the second baby.

Now Lisa feel different from others (we don't know why) and we are explained that she encountered another girl who immediately said her that she is an hybrid. The video allude to a crystal but, unless I missed something, we don't know why and talked about the fact that Lisa blood group is O- and hybrids are O- blah-blah. Well, O is the most common blood group so nothing special here for this person on this point in my opinion. What is interesting is that the story look genuine but it's highly subjective.

Ellipse said:
Now Lisa feel different from others (we don't know why) and we are explained that she encountered another girl who immediately said her that she is an hybrid.

I think Jacobs would say that Lisa is an abductee since her mother is one - which makes more sense to me. From Jacobs, apparently abductees can recognize each other even though they are not supposed to. Apparently, abductees have an important role to play in the coming "Change" (here on Earth).

David M. Jacobs "Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity"

I just got a copy of David M. Jacob's latest book. "Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity".

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26038285-walking-among-us

I'm only a third of the way through it, but... Wow.

I am finding SO much revealing new information here, that I'm scrambling to incorporate the many insights into my knowledge structure. It's keeping my mind spinning.

Several reviewers on the web seem disappointed, saying this book has less meat than his previous work, but I completely disagree.

Through abductee accounts of interacting with and teaching mundane skills to hybrid and "hubrid" aliens, we are provided with a piercing look into the workings of the alien mind.

A reader familiar with the Work and the many threads of psychological exploration and knowledge accumulated here on the forum, will have ample tools available with which to extrapolate a host of theoretical conclusions from the information provided in Jacob's latest book.

From what little I have read thus far, it seems apparent that, at least the cross section of aliens involved in the UFO/abduction phenomenon, have invested heavily, HEAVILY, in pragmatic linear thinking strategies. They have almost zero ability to make intuitive leaps, and thus, (my own opinion) a severely limited connection to the Creation. They're designed from the genetic level to be rule-followers to the furthest extreme.

They're not Taoists. They're a bunch of Confucians.

-I remember reading an article in an old National Geographic magazine about a Western family living for a year or so in China. -The author related the following story:

In the hotel they were staying, there was a lock box on the main lobby wall. There was a little slot into which you would drop your room key, (I don't know the precise purpose of this, but dropping your key into the box was a daily practice even if you were staying for an extended time.).

The author's very young son was fascinated by this, and enjoyed performing the task. He would toddle up to the lock box and try to sort out the challenge of dropping the key through the slot. His father watched while his son worked on the problem, fiddling about with wobbly little hands and fingers, trying to learn through self-exploration.

More than once, he noticed, other guests of the hotel native to the region, would stop by his son and react with immediate concern and attempt to help. They would take his son's hand with the key in it, steady it, and direct it through the motions required to effectively insert and drop the key in the slot. They would repeat the process a few times and finally allow the boy to drop the key. With the task now completed and the lesson taught, the helpful passersby would sometimes look up disapprovingly at the child's father before going on their way.

This offered an apt example of the differences in teaching/learning styles as exhibited in different cultures. Interestingly, China is also the birthplace of Taoism, the absolute opposite approach. Extremes sometimes come into being as a result of living side by side

I run into this sometimes at schools. I'll meet teachers who talk effusively about different learning styles and the best ways to meet the needs of the various different children. And then I will also meet teachers who take great offense to the very idea!

People who find they lack or never grew the neural pathways which enable intuitive thinking often, I find, feel threatened by those capable of lateral logic leaps and refuse to accept that some students are better suited to non-linear learning models. For them, it must be like being color blind among a population capable of seeing a broader spectrum.

There are strengths to both methods, but generally speaking an intuitive thinker can perform both approaches if necessary, while the method thinker only has access to their native style of rote learning/execution.

There is MUCH which can be said about this dynamic, what it indicates in terms of one's relationship with the creation, and what kind of society such a method thinker population would build.

I find it amazing that the UFO population and their plans rotate so rigidly around the step-by-step method. In reading this book, I found the flavor of my anxieties regarding an alien invasion have changed. -Despite their super-high technology and overpowering mind control powers, and the great success they have clearly achieved in conquering the galaxy, it seems that in several important ways they're actually functioning at a serious disadvantage in terms of mental and spiritual evolution. I was surprised.

Of course, this observation may only apply to the new seed population the aliens have been growing and intend to plant on Earth and control; Maybe there are different and much more generously endowed psych profiles to be found higher up beyond the UFO culture Jacob's abductees were able to report on. But I have to say, I'm suddenly much less impressed by the quality of alien invader we've been harassed by over the course of human history.

In any case, I'm still just dipping into this book. There will be no doubt more to learn.

Anyway...

Those were just some of my early reactions.

I'd be very interested to hear what others have to say!

Re: David M. Jacobs "Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity"

You might enjoy the SOTT interview.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,41695
https://www.sott.net/article/317893

Back
Top Bottom