Truth Perspective: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity with David M. Jacobs

Re: David M. Jacobs "Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity"

hlat said:
You might enjoy the SOTT interview.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,41695
https://www.sott.net/article/317893

Oops! There it is.

I didn't think to search beyond the books section to see if a thread had been started.

Redundant redundancy.

Woodsman said:
hlat said:
You might enjoy the SOTT interview.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,41695
https://www.sott.net/article/317893

Oops! There it is.

I didn't think to search beyond the books section to see if a thread had been started.

Redundant redundancy.

Oh brother.

I even posted in that thread. Sorry folks. I wasn't paying attention.

Nevertheless, thank you very much for information, Woodsman.
I got two free PDF books yesterday, The Threat and Secret Life.
Seems very intriguing books.

Woodsman, you made some really interesting connections.

I see a lot of highly educated/degreed engineers at work lack the ability to see beyond their specialty. We know that's how the medical establishment is able to be so corrupt, by segmenting knowledge into "specialties". Special to manipulate the psyche and establish rules which they perceive to be as empowering them, ironic!

It also reminds me of Verstappen's interview on the Way of the Warrior. He has said that a Warrior doesn't follow rules but what he/she thinks/feels is right. I guess those rule followers think/feel they are right, but they lack the awareness (or ignore) the fact that every one of us can and will be influenced by group think.

When I think of STS/Aliens and how Jacobs said that anger/fighting made them end abductions, I can't but help think that the concept of 4d is connected to the conscious/subconscious connection.

Perhaps the aliens are "evolved" authoritarian followers? It would kind of explain the whole obsession of zombies and vampires with society these days.

I suppose 4d STO are "evolved" warriors. Caesar comes to mind, along with others who fought the good fight.

STS are the embodiment of entropy, in order to avoid their demise, they just create more chaos and waste more.
STO doesn't fear demise, it is a part of expansion of the universe(?).

I went through an interesting process while reading this book. (Now a little over half way through; I've been all over the place lately with little time to myself, so I've been reading in snatches of time here and there).

When lying in bed going to sleep, my mind will be racing.

Part of me felt incensed by the arrogance and violation of such a race of invaders. Part of me wanted a showdown of some kind, and part of me felt that I could even win! (Adrenalin kicks can knock one out of the mind-control loop. If they need vaccination programs and poor diets and all the fighting males disabled in wars.., if they are so afraid of violence and discovery, and so cognitively limited in terms of thinking and spirit, then perhaps a strong mind could have a chance!)

Wishful thinking, and dangerous at that, because these assholes can read your mind.

I consulted my I Ching:

"Boasting of power is not the same as having power."

And several variations on, "Keep your head down. Whistle past the graveyard. Don't pick any fights. You have some knowledge but not enough; Keep what little you have to yourself."

I hate being powerless, frightened to broadcast my defiant thoughts too loudly, in case they are heard and responded to. But that's the reality. We're being subjugated by a race which obviously has the upper hand, technologically and knowledge-wise. It treats its subjects with the casual handling a farmer treats its chickens. Because it can.

But goddammit, I don't have to like it.

Woodsman said:
And several variations on, "Keep your head down. Whistle past the graveyard. Don't pick any fights. You have some knowledge but not enough; Keep what little you have to yourself."

Yeah; it's like the difference between guerilla fighting and outright defiance - the former (i.e., following the current 'best practices' as discussed/recommended here) could be seen as the subtle and safer way to give the finger to the Man*... the latter, leads to one becoming the nail that gets hammered...

*I realize that our indignation, understandable though it is, is just another aspect of the STS 'pyramid-think' - that resentment upon seeing oneself as 'one-down'/dominated. I can (intellectually) imagine being aware of the 'unfairness' of the situation, but essentially, not giving a fig - in that one 'knows' that the self-growth - when STO-oriented - will (eventually) get you out of the 'domination zone'. Out of the 'game'.

After finishing "Walking Among Us", I felt inclined to examine memories of my life to try to spot any indicators of my own possible involvement with the abduction phenomenon.

I had a lot of nose bleeds as a child and teen... But nothing otherwise stood out. I did have a helluva dream after finishing off the book, featuring all kinds of suggestive images and subjects, but I woke up thinking it was probably just a result of having this crap so heavily on my mind.

Anyway.., I hunted around David M. Jacob's website, and found a questionaire used presumably to help with the general sorting of possible cases from non-cases...

https://mmm1919.dulles19-verio.com/ufoabd/abducteequestionnaire.htm

With some relief, I found myself easily ticking "No" on all points. -And I have no memory of either of my parents or grandparents mentioning anything suggestive in their own lives.

Though, I now wonder about a number of people who I know for a fact would be able to fill in long lines of "Yeses" on that list. -In fact, a number of seemingly random idiosyncratic items in the immediate world around me among people I know start to take on new significance with this information in hand.

Dang. That certainly adds to life's complexity!

I do not want to be the guy seeing boogeymen under every bush.., but shoot! You can't un-know this stuff. -And I certainly wouldn't want to.

How have others managed to integrate this information? It's pretty groundbreaking, to say the least.

Woodsman said:
I went through an interesting process while reading this book. (Now a little over half way through; I've been all over the place lately with little time to myself, so I've been reading in snatches of time here and there).

When lying in bed going to sleep, my mind will be racing.

Part of me felt incensed by the arrogance and violation of such a race of invaders. Part of me wanted a showdown of some kind, and part of me felt that I could even win! (Adrenalin kicks can knock one out of the mind-control loop. If they need vaccination programs and poor diets and all the fighting males disabled in wars.., if they are so afraid of violence and discovery, and so cognitively limited in terms of thinking and spirit, then perhaps a strong mind could have a chance!)

Wishful thinking, and dangerous at that, because these assholes can read your mind.

I consulted my I Ching:

"Boasting of power is not the same as having power."

I hate being powerless, frightened to broadcast my defiant thoughts too loudly, in case they are heard and responded to. But that's the reality. We're being subjugated by a race which obviously has the upper hand, technologically and knowledge-wise. It treats its subjects with the casual handling a farmer treats its chickens. Because it can.

But goddammit, I don't have to like it.

Hi Woodsman

Just read this post and it reminded me of the Authority Response thread.

Maybe you've already thought about it, but I just thought I'd bring it up in case there might be something beneficial you could Work with or explore.

T.C. said:
Hi Woodsman

Just read this post and it reminded me of the Authority Response thread.

Maybe you've already thought about it, but I just thought I'd bring it up in case there might be something beneficial you could Work with or explore.

Indeed. This has been on my mind. I suspect there's a reason I went through my little bicycle adventure directly before finally cracking Jacob's books. Round Two!

There are a few critical differences.

First of all, the way I found balance with the bike thing was to recognize that the police were people too, many probably just as ambivalent about some of the laws they are mandated to uphold as I am. It's much easier to play along with the program when taking the perspective that one is exercising external consideration. The same does not quite apply with human abduction and planetary conquest.

Aliens may just be doing their jobs, and indeed, they appear to have zero personal agency or opinion at all in the matter; they're purely mechanical and obedient. It's hard to go with the program simply because I don't want to make their lives difficult. I do want to make their lives difficult. I very much want them to fail. They are an offense to the creative principle on a galactic scale, in no uncertain terms, the enemy. -It causes me to understand in a very visceral way why the C's have been so consistently, almost frustratingly devoted to the concept of preserving free will in their interactions with us.

However, the bike thing also taught me caution. Defiance needs to be strategic rather than impulsive, because there *will* be consequences.

Right now, the main thing I've settled on is to try to responsibly observe and manage my emotional reactions. Anger can be a valuable gauge and a guide, but not when it is allowed to become an obsession. This is my current challenge.

Woodsman said:
How have others managed to integrate this information? It's pretty groundbreaking, to say the least.
For me, reading the Threat resulted in a combination of fascination and depression. It was fascinating that there was this whole other reality out there much like the Cassiopaeans described, and Jacobs had done a great job of collecting what I considered to be reasonable evidence of the 4D control system. Even if he doesn't go into the more paranormal aspects of it, it easily fit in with the other material I had studied. It was depressing because the future planned by the aliens is basically a darker version of Huxley's Brave New World. They are creating a Borg Collective that can be engineered and disposed of at will. Social phenomena such as common core, the corruption and dumbing down of art and literature, and Pokémon are the outer manifestations of this agenda. We are playthings of the gods.

I recently read Walking Among Us and it just filled in some additional details. The main thing I took from this rendition is how the ''mission'' must succeed and Mouravieff's exposition of the aim of creating an esoteric nucleus to guide the world through the time of transition should be kept in mind. What this means in practical terms is becoming fully functional human beings, through the processes described in the 4th Way material. Even if you are initially coming at it primarily from self-interest, if you have any appreciation at all for the more beautiful experiences in life, you will find that there will be no room for joy or wholesome experiences in general in the future that is planned for us, not even a little bit. I believe that realization is quite a motivating factor to try and get out of the labyrinth and find the path upward to a realm where these things can be conserved and appreciated. So that's basically how I integrated it. All of these aliens and so forth are a test to see if you can carry the light, and you are tasked with building your vessel.

Reactions: KJS
sitting said:
Ennio said:
It almost doesn't matter what you thought your intentions were or what reasons you have to back them up because the general experience of you here is that you're being inconsiderate. This has been said here repeatedly - but still you seem to fight this feedback and display something of a 'right man syndrome'.

Hi Ennio,

Thank you. (And thank you to all the others who gave me valuable feedback as well.)

This (my own disturbing emotions) is clearly something I need to work on. Promptly and diligently.

I took my early morning walk today and as usual -- made my recitations. When I came to this passage, the point really struck home:

"And I embrace this small part, with eagerness, sincerity ... and love."

In light of what's happened, it's clear sincerity (in its deepest sense) was lacking. It led to arrogance, unkindness, and stupidity. (The reference to C's was utterly uncalled for. And I hope that Laura will accept my apology.)

If I offended anyone else (bjorn or others,) I offer my apologies as well. And I will strive to do better going forward.

sitting,

I have been thinking about you and your presence on the forum. I know that the mirror of the forum is meant to help us but I think we also have our own internal mirror that sometimes is more like the predators mind.

We all have our faults to work on and none of us have completed the Work. For you to apologize and say that sincerity is something you are working on is enough for me. I don't know what more you could do other than not give up on yourself.

I for one miss your posts and ability to challenge others to "think with a hammer" and deeper on many topics. I consider you a friend and a forum member that has unique perspectives that are not always expected or easily understood. I hope you will go "forward" as you put it.

Just because I don't see everything from others perspectives doesn't mean I don't appreciate their input. Heck they might be right about many things. FWIW :(

goyacobol said:
sitting,

I have been thinking about you and your presence on the forum. I know that the mirror of the forum is meant to help us but I think we also have our own internal mirror that sometimes is more like the predators mind.

We all have our faults to work on and none of us have completed the Work. For you to apologize and say that sincerity is something you are working on is enough for me. I don't know what more you could do other than not give up on yourself.

I for one miss your posts and ability to challenge others to "think with a hammer" and deeper on many topics. I consider you a friend and a forum member that has unique perspectives that are not always expected or easily understood. I hope you will go "forward" as you put it.

Just because I don't see everything from others perspectives doesn't mean I don't appreciate their input. Heck they might be right about many things. FWIW :(

You make some good points, goyacobol. While it is, and was, important for sitting to sit with the feelings of recognizing some parts of himself for what they are, it is also important to realize that those hard-to-face tendencies which have been pointed out are certainly not all there is to him; just a feature (or cluster of features) that requires some humility to admit to, and the use of some tools to help address. We don't have to fall prey to black and white thinking, or splitting, but can seek new ways of being and understanding to push through.

He should also know that there are a number of us here (present company included) that have received robust feedback as well. And that he needn't feel alone on this sometimes difficult (and sometimes very difficult) journey of growth and self-awareness. I know something of how he is feeling and something of the work involved of dusting one's self off, admitting to flaws, working on grokking those flaws, and getting on with the business of being here to the best of one's ability. We've got to do the best with what we've got, but even through challenging times - or especially through challenging times - we have to remind ourselves of what really matters to us, and how we can give of ourselves to be or stay connected to it.

Ennio said:
goyacobol said:
sitting,

You make some good points, goyacobol. While it is, and was, important for sitting to sit with the feelings of recognizing some parts of himself for what they are, it is also important to realize that those hard-to-face tendencies which have been pointed out are certainly not all there is to him; just a feature (or cluster of features) that requires some humility to admit to, and the use of some tools to help address. We don't have to fall prey to black and white thinking, or splitting, but can seek new ways of being and understanding to push through.

He should also know that there are a number of us here (present company included) that have received robust feedback as well. And that he needn't feel alone on this sometimes difficult (and sometimes very difficult) journey of growth and self-awareness. I know something of how he is feeling and something of the work involved of dusting one's self off, admitting to flaws, working on grokking those flaws, and getting on with the business of being here to the best of one's ability. We've got to do the best with what we've got, but even through challenging times - or especially through challenging times - we have to remind ourselves of what really matters to us, and how we can give of ourselves to be or stay connected to it.
Ennio said:
goyacobol said:
sitting,

Thanks, Ennio. I am hoping Sitting will not "sit" forever but continue to go "forward" and "push through" with the understanding that the forum is still here when he is ready to share his thoughts and what he is going through. I know it is not for me to "force his hand" as he might say. It is something that I need to work on myself to hope the best for others while honoring their "free will" to choose what is really the best for them. Even though this format of the forum makes it sometimes difficult to express feelings and emotions, I tend to try to put emotion into some of my replies but it is difficult to know how the other person will relate or if I am correct in knowing their situation. :huh:

Anyway, thanks again for sharing your views. It helps to have more input.

Je suis une abductée, j’ai lu l’interview de David M.Jacobs et vos commentaires, j’ai commencé à avoir des angoisses (ce qu’il ne mettait pas arrivé depuis longtemps) et quand je me mettais debout j’avais les jambes qui tremblées. C’est dur d’avaler ça, d’avoir participé à leurs manigances sans que je leur donne mon accord, j’aurais préférer continuer à croire que ce qui m’était arrivé été juste un indice pour trouver le chemin qui m’a amené jusqu'à vous ou peut-être que c’est ça aussi, et quand j’ai lu ce qu’a écrit LQB sur le rôle important qu’ont les abducté(e)s et Neil qui dit « Tous ces étrangers et ainsi de suite sont un test pour voir si vous pouvez porter la lumière, et vous sont chargés de la construction de votre navire » Alors oui…c’est ça aussi.
J’aurai tellement de chose à raconter sur ce que j’ai vécu mais je n’ai pas les compétences d’écriture comme vous l’avez, donc ! Au plus court, dés la naissance de mon deuxième enfant le jeu de la perversité à commencé, ça c’est passé un peu plus ou moins un an après l’enlèvement, et quelques temps après j’étais très souvent dans un état entre vouloir mourir ou vivre pour ne pas faire souffrir mes enfants, J’ai vécu des moments très durs psychologiquement et physiquement.

I am an abductée, I read the interview of David M.Jacobs and your comments, I began to have fears (what he(it) did not put arrived for a long time) and when I put myself up I had the legs which trembled. It is hard to swallow that, to have participated in their little schemes without I give them my agreement, I would have prefer to continue to believe that what had arrived at me been just an indication(index) to find the way which brought me until you or maybe that it's also this, and when I read what wrote LQB on the important role which has abducté and Neil who says " All of these aliens and so forth are a test to see if you can carry the light, and you are tasked with building your vessel." Then yes it's also this.
I shall have so much thing to be told on what I lived but I have no skills of writing as you have him(it), thus! In the shortest, the dice the birth of my second child the game(set,play) of the perversity in begun, that it passed on a little bit more or less one year after the removal(kidnapping), and some times(weathers) later I was very often in a state enters to want to die or to live not to make my children suffer, I lived very hard moments psychologically and physically.

Back
Top Bottom