Truth Perspective: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity with David M. Jacobs

Joe said:
Have you considered that the "universe" cares less about spelling mistakes than the intent behind a person's words and actions? After all, a person could be meticulous in their spelling but totally disingenuous with their apology.

Sitting, it seems to me that you tend to deal too much in abstractions at the expense of hard reality.

By the way, did you notice that DBZ misspelled Bjorn's name in response to him? Are these two having an exchange using misspellings of each others names and it's all for nothing?

Sitting, did you also notice that most of the people on this forum do not use their given names? Given your argument on the power of names, all of our intention in helping others on this forum just fly out of the window because most of us use pseudonyms.

The universe knows who we are directing our energy towards. Spelling mistakes don't amount to a hill of beans.

Odyssey said:
The universe knows who we are directing our energy towards. Spelling mistakes don't amount to a hill of beans.

I honestly don't know the final answer to this one. (But you seem sure.)

Is one's "intentional focus" self sufficient by itself? Or does it also require a precise name ID within that intention (including correct spelling) -- to activate the Cosmic Retrieval System.

If one relies on a computer analogy, I would say accurate addressing is necessary.

Might be a good question for C's (I think.)

FWIW.

Joe said:
By the way, did you notice that DBZ misspelled Bjorn's name in response to him? Are these two having an exchange using misspellings of each others names and it's all for nothing?

Hi Joe,

It does make me wonder ... just a little bit.

The second "error" coming on the heel of the first. And after the brouhaha I caused -- with my specific remark on name errors. But it's useless to speculate.

To answer your earlier point, I had zero intention of rubbing salt into a friend's wound. But I did want to say that in an apology note, care should be taken with the individual's name. That's common sense I think. (But in the back of my mind, there was also this whole background which has subsequently come out.)

FWIW.

sitting said:
Odyssey said:

I honestly don't know the final answer to this one. (But you seem sure.)

That's another little jab, what you wrote in parentheses, towards a moderator no less. Maybe you're not grasping things, but let me spell them out for you. We here on this forum do not agree with you on your insistence of proper spelling in all instances of communication else the intent not be received. Period. You want to push YOUR beliefs onto others, you can do it elsewhere. And being insulting to others on the forum will get you banned. Take a moment and actually hear what you wrote above in parentheses.

sitting said:
To answer your earlier point, I had zero intention of rubbing salt into a friend's wound. But I did want to say that in an apology note, care should be taken with the individual's name. That's common sense I think.

Of course it should. But you've gone far beyond that logic by saying the intent behind the apology will not be reached due to a typographical error, and the way you communicated your feelings about apology notes was not friendly, it was not considerate. There was no reason to have an attitude towards Bjorn in that situation, none at all. Do you really think he intentionally misspelled someone's forum name and deserved to be reprimanded? And if so, why do you think you're in the position to do that?

sitting said:
To answer your earlier point, I had zero intention of rubbing salt into a friend's wound. But I did want to say that in an apology note, care should be taken with the individual's name. That's common sense I think. (But in the back of my mind, there was also this whole background which has subsequently come out.)

You still haven't answered Joe's precise question, sitting.

Also, have you noticed how you started with a rude post to Bjorn, then when called on that, you rationalized it as a basic reminder of proper apology etiquette, then when called on that, rationalized it as some highfalutin esoteric concept, and now it's common sense AND esoteric speculation? These are narratives. We want to hear what was REALLY going on inside you during the course of this discussion, emotionally. If you have trouble identifying those emotions truthfully, we can help, but so far you haven't given us (or yourself) much to work with. I guess the question might be this: can you not see how what you wrote comes across as rude to others? If not, why do you think you cannot see this? And either way, why is it that - if you were really just trying to be kind - you did not do a very job at all conveying that intention?

sitting said:

The point here is that there is something about your current mode of thinking that informed your initial response and your subsequent responses. It almost doesn't matter what you thought your intentions were or what reasons you have to back them up because the general experience of you here is that you're being inconsiderate. This has been said here repeatedly - but still you seem to fight this feedback and display something of a 'right man syndrome'.

Something else that may help is to take a moment to completely forget about your stated reasons for responding in the ways that you have, and work to understand how it is that others are perceiving your statements and behavior in the way that they are. If you can't do the former, you'll have a very hard time doing the latter. So, try putting your defenses down for a little while and consider how the feedback given can be totally true.

Ennio said:
The point here is that there is something about your current mode of thinking that informed your initial response and your subsequent responses. It almost doesn't matter what you thought your intentions were or what reasons you have to back them up because the general experience of you here is that you're being inconsiderate. This has been said here repeatedly - but still you seem to fight this feedback and display something of a 'right man syndrome'.

I agree. To put it another way, such self justifying narratives - especially over what is a very trivial matter - come across as the desperate need not to be seen to be wrong. It colours everything.

Sometimes, rather than being able to admit that we are 100% wrong about some silly little thing, that we goofed up, acted like a jerk or whatever, our programs quickly divert us off into all sorts of fantastic self justifications and narratives. Molehills can be blown up into mountains of such proportion and importance that it even seems reasonable then to ask the Cs for clarification! ...Rather than simply admit that were wrong.

It's a very good habit to work on. If we can get ourselves out of the way that is.

Ennio said:
It almost doesn't matter what you thought your intentions were or what reasons you have to back them up because the general experience of you here is that you're being inconsiderate. This has been said here repeatedly - but still you seem to fight this feedback and display something of a 'right man syndrome'.

Hi Ennio,

Thank you. (And thank you to all the others who gave me valuable feedback as well.)

This (my own disturbing emotions) is clearly something I need to work on. Promptly and diligently.

I took my early morning walk today and as usual -- made my recitations. When I came to this passage, the point really struck home:

"And I embrace this small part, with eagerness, sincerity ... and love."

In light of what's happened, it's clear sincerity (in its deepest sense) was lacking. It led to arrogance, unkindness, and stupidity. (The reference to C's was utterly uncalled for. And I hope that Laura will accept my apology.)

If I offended anyone else (bjorn or others,) I offer my apologies as well. And I will strive to do better going forward.

I just listened to this fantastic radio interview and read through the thread.

A few thoughts struck me which I thought I'd make an effort to pin down here...

1. The Hybrids being super-easy to control might not, I suspect, mean external control, as with truncheons and modern bullet-proof orc costumes, but rather as vessels for an invading race mass-incarnating. The Monkey brain doesn't get in the way of the occupying/invading consciousness energy. They do exactly as they're told from within. Like efficient new cars with modern power steering features included. (Hm. "Hybrid" is also a word used to describe a fairly expensive class of modern car today.)

2. Giving hybrids powerful telepathic abilities, able to, "These are not the droids you're looking for" a lesser human would be like outfitting your cool new car (because 4D STS are dissatisfied with their current model) with special features. Earth comes complete with an entire lower class of human at your disposal, providing your cool new body with lots of slaves! You arrive, incarnate in your waiting new hybrid, and Pow! You're an automatic god to the lower races.

Slavery is SUCH a huge issue at this level of reality, and As Above, So Below, and vice/versa. Honest work really scares the elites.

3. My guess is the hybrids are not meant so much to do anything in the here and now, but rather be ready for use after the planet and populations transition to 4D. THEN there will be an instant division of class structure; those designated as slaves, so body-centric and rejecting of any hyper-dimensional/energy knowledge that they might be psychologically incapable of grappling with the physical 'elasticity' of 4D without the help of their owners. How can you feel properly god-like without legions of un-god-like worshipers?

4. David Jacobs mentioned that in all of his subjects, 99 % were easily hypnotized. -Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I seem to recall reading in several other places that the ratio of people who can't be easily hypnotized is rather greater, more like 30% in a general population sampling. -This would suggest to me that people who are abducted and subjected to the hybridization process, (the ones Jacobs works with) are selected partly based on the ease with which they can be influenced. -Which if true, lends credence to the notion of an easily controlled vessel being at least one major objective of hybrid program.

Those were a few things which popped into mind.

Reactions: KJS
Woodsman said:
I just listened to this fantastic radio interview and read through the thread.

A few thoughts struck me which I thought I'd make an effort to pin down here...

[...]

4. David Jacobs mentioned that in all of his subjects, 99 % were easily hypnotized. -Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I seem to recall reading in several other places that the ratio of people who can't be easily hypnotized is rather greater, more like 30% in a general population sampling. -This would suggest to me that people who are abducted and subjected to the hybridization process, (the ones Jacobs works with) are selected partly based on the ease with which they can be influenced. -Which if true, lends credence to the notion of an easily controlled vessel being at least one major objective of hybrid program.

Those were a few things which popped into mind.

Perhaps this is so given who was coming to his practice. Had a look at this article on SoTT on MRI scans and hypnotization: Science confirms the obvious: Not everyone can be hypnotized

whereby the MD, Davis Spiegel said:

The researchers looked at the activity of three different networks in the brain: the default-mode network, used when one's brain is idle; the executive-control network, which is involved in making decisions; and the salience network, which is involved in deciding something is more important than something else.

The findings, Spiegel said, were clear: Both groups had an active default-mode network, but highly hypnotizable participants showed greater co-activation between components of the executive-control network and the salience network. More specifically, in the brains of the highly hypnotizable group the left dorsolateral prefrontal cortex, an executive-control region of the brain, appeared to be activated in tandem with the dorsal anterior cingulate cortex, which is part of the salience network and plays a role in focusing of attention. By contrast, there was little functional connectivity between these two areas of the brain in those with low hypnotizability.

Spiegel said he was pleased that he and his team found something so clear. "The brain is complicated, people are complicated, and it was surprising we were able to get such a clear signature," he explained.

Reactions: KJS
sitting said:
This (my own disturbing emotions) is clearly something I need to work on. Promptly and diligently.

Yes, and as AI asked --

We want to hear what was REALLY going on inside you during the course of this discussion, emotionally.

So, what thoughts and feelings flowed through your head? Do you remember them? Can you show enough courage and be honest enough with us and with yourself about the thoughts and feelings? If you can do this, then you will have identified the 'foreign installation' that seeks to keep you separated from yourself and everyone here I think. The war is through us, remember.

sitting said:
I took my early morning walk today and as usual -- made my recitations. When I came to this passage, the point really struck home:

"And I embrace this small part, with eagerness, sincerity ... and love."

In light of what's happened, it's clear sincerity (in its deepest sense) was lacking. It led to arrogance, unkindness, and stupidity. (The reference to C's was utterly uncalled for. And I hope that Laura will accept my apology.)

If I offended anyone else (bjorn or others,) I offer my apologies as well. And I will strive to do better going forward.

Its great to be able to actually see these parts of our personalities - even if the experience of seeing them is sometimes terribly uncomfortable, embarrassing, distressing, etc. But its a big win (in the context of the work we're trying to do here) if the pain that comes of recognizing the traits you mention serve as motivation to observe yourself in a new, more objective way. We want to burn off the dross more or less continuously, and, proactively so that we can give as well as we can and as much as we can.

The following session excerpt seems appropriate here, not just because of this thread's subject but because of its application to how we are coming to learn about ourselves and the approaches/attitudes that are most constructive to these efforts:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34873.msg495758.html#msg495758

Q: (L) Toren, the first thing on my mind is an experience I had several nights ago. It seemed as though there was some sort of interaction between myself and something "other." Could you tell me what this experience was?

A: Was eclipsing of the realities.

Q: (L) What is an eclipsing of the realities?

A: It is when energy centers conflict.

Q: (L) What energy centers are conflicting?

A: Thought energy centers.

Q: (L) Whose thoughts?

A: Ahh, we're getting ahead of ourselves, are we not? Thoughts are the basis of all creation. After all, without thought nothing would exist. Now would it?

Q: (L) True.

A: Therefore, energy centers conflicting involve thought patterns. You could refer to it as an intersecting of thought pattern energies.

Q: (L) Could you be a little more explicit.

A: We sense you are leading. The true effort to gain knowledge should always be to be open to any response, any question. Therefore asking to be more specific is assuming that the answer is not explicit.

Q: (L) Well, it seemed to me that something happened to me that blanked out a period of my experience, and you say this was an eclipsing of energies caused by an intersecting of thought centers. Now, this intersecting of thought centers, did this occur within my body or within my environment?

A: They are one and the same.

Q: (L) Was this eclipsing of though centers brought on by any of my activities?

A: Well, again we must ask you to slow down in your own perceptions for just a moment, for one sees the truest of answers when one is open to all possible responses and is not prejudiced. And again, unfortunately we sense a leading in your seeking of answers which indicates prejudice which is perfectly alright, however one would assume that one seeks the truest of all possible answers and prejudice does not allow that. So, if it would be possible, please try to ask questions that do not lead to any particular type of conclusion.

Q: (L) Can I ask about my specific perceptions of the event?

A: That is what you are already doing. We sense that you desire the truest of all possible answers and if one desires the truest of all possible answers, one must avoid expressing one's own perceptions to any great degree and simply allow the answers to flow. The best advice to accomplish this is a step-by-step approach - to ask the simplest of questions with the least amount of prejudice attached.

Q: (L) Alright. I was lying in bed worrying about being able to get to sleep. The next thing I knew, I came to myself feeling that I was being floated off my bed. Was I?

A: No. When you say "I" you are referring to your whole person. There is more than one factor involved with one's being to any particular definition.

Q: (L) Was some part of my being separated from another part of my being?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Was this an attempt to extract my soul or astral body?

A: Attempt is not probably the proper term.

Q: (L) In other words...

A: It is more just an activity taking place. Attempt implies effort rather than the nature present in a conflicting of energies and thought centers.

Q: (L) I also seemed to be aware of several dark, spider-like figures lined up by the side of the bed, was this an accurate impression.

A: Those could be described as specific thought center projections.

Q: (L) I seemed to be fighting and resisting this activity.

A: That was your choice.

Q: (L) Was I successful?

A: Now, we are back to leading again.

Q: (L) Alright, was this the ending of an abduction that had already taken place?

A: Not the proper terminology. It was the conclusion to an event, not necessarily what one would refer to as an abduction, but more what one would refer to as an interaction.

Q: (L) What was the nature of the interaction?

A: The conflicting of energies related to thought center impulses.

Q: (L) Where are these thought centers located?

A: Well, that is difficult to answer because that is assuming that thought centers are located. And, of course this is a concept area in which you are not fully familiar as of yet. So, an attempt to answer this in any way that would make sense to you would probably not be fruitful. We suggest slowing down and carefully formulating questions.

Q: (L) At what level of density do these thought centers have their primary focus?

A: Thought centers do not have primary focus in any level of density. This is precisely the point. You are not completely familiar with the reality of what thoughts are. We have spoken to you on many levels and have detailed many areas involving density level, but thoughts are quite a different thing because they pass through all density levels at once. Now, let us ask you this. Do you not now see how that would be possible?

Q: (L) Yes. But what I am trying to do is identify these conflicting thought centers. If two thought centers, or more, conflict, then my idea would be that they are in opposition.

A: Correct.

Q: (L) And, what I want to know is, was this in opposition to me, or was this an opposition in which I simply was caught in the middle, so to speak.

A: Well, you are drifting away from the true nature of your experience, because you are making suppositions. And we are not trying to scold you, we are merely trying to guide you and this is not always easy. But, let it be known again that the simplest way for you to gather knowledge on this particular subject matter is to ask the simplest questions without prejudice.

Q: (L) Okay, you said I wasn't abducted, that an event of some sort occurred. What was the event?

A: We have already described this, but the problem that you are having is that you are assuming that the description we are giving is more complicated than this. It is not.

Q: (L) Did I leave my body?

A: I'm very sorry to tell you that you are drifting again.

Q: (L) Well, I am trying to ask simple questions.

A: The problem is that you are pre-supposing answers. Please limit prejudice.

Q: (L) What is my prejudice, what is my presupposition?

A: Well, just to give you an example: how do you know that you ever "leave" your body? The question is not: do you ever leave your body, its how do you know that you do?

Q: (L) I guess you don't.

A: Let us give you a parallel. If you saw a rainbow in the sky and that rainbow was later no longer visible, would you then say: "Did that rainbow spill onto the mountain?"

Q: (L) I don't get it. No I wouldn't because I would know that the rainbow is the refracting of light on water or ice in the atmosphere.

A: That's what you know. But, then again how do you know that anything you know is, in fact, the true representation of reality?

Q: (L) We don't.

A: The only way to solve this problem when asking about a complicated issue is to ask very simple step-by-step questions without prejudice. In order to do that, one must pause and reflect, and take one's time, as it were, to formulate the questions carefully in order to make sure that they are very simple, step-by-step questions and not questions containing prejudice.

Q: (L) Okay, in the experience I felt a paralysis of my body, what caused this paralysis.

A: Yes. Separation of awareness. Which is defined as any point along the pathway where one's awareness becomes so totally focused on one thought sector that all other levels of awareness are temporarily receded, thereby making it impossible to become aware of one's physical reality along with one's mental reality. This gives the impression of what is referred to as paralysis. Do you understand?

Q: (L) Yes. And what stimulates this total focus of awareness?

A: An event which sidetracks, temporarily, the mental processes.

Q: (L) And what event can sidetrack the mental processes to this extent?

A: Any number.

Q: (L) In this particular case, what was it?

A: It was an eclipsing of energies caused by conflicting thought centers.

Q: (L) What energies were being eclipsed?

A: Whenever two opposing units of reality intersect, this causes what can be referred to as friction, which, for an immeasurable amount of what you would refer to as time, which is, of course, non-existent, creates a non- existence, or a stopping of the movements of all functions. This is what we would know as conflict. In between, or through any intersecting, opposite entities, we always find zero time, zero movement, zero transference, zero exchange. Now think about this. Think about this carefully.

Q: (L) Does this mean that I was, essentially, in a condition of non-existence?

A: Well, non-existence is not really the proper term, but non-fluid existence would be more to the point. Do you understand?

Q: (L) Yes. Frozen, as it were?

A: Frozen, as it were.

Q: (L) Was there any benefit to me from this experience?

A: All experiences have potential for benefit.

Q: (L) Was there any detriment from this experience?

A: All experiences have potential for detriment. Now, do you see the parallels. We are talking about any opposing forces in nature, when they come together, the result can go all the way to the extreme of one side or all the way to the extreme of the other. Or, it can remain perfectly, symmetrically in balance in the middle, or partially in balance on one side or another. Therefore all potentials are realized at intersecting points in reality.

Q: (L) Was one of the energies that was intersecting with another energy, the energy that constitutes who and what I am?

A: Well, now, you are drifting again.

Q: (L) Was one of the thought centers me?

A: That is presupposing that you, what is defined as you, or how you define yourself as "me" is of and by itself a thought center.

Q: (L) Well, I am trying to find this out by asking these questions. I am not presupposing here, I am just trying to find out what is going on here!

A: Part of what is you is a thought center but not all of what is you is a thought center. So, therefore it is incorrect to say: "Was one of these conflicting energies or thought centers me?"

Q: (L) Was one of these conflicting thought centers or energies some part of me?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And was it eclipsed by interacting with a thought center energy that was part of or all of something or someone else?

A: Or, was what happened a conflicting of one energy thought center that was a part of your thought process and another energy thought center that was another part of your thought process? We will ask you that question and allow you to contemplate.

Q: (L) Was it?

A: We will ask you that question and allow you to contemplate.

Q: (L) Does it ever happen that individuals who perceive or think they perceive themselves to have experienced an "abduction," to actually be interacting with some part of themselves?

A: That would be a very good possibility. Now, before you ask another question, stop and contemplate for a moment: what possibilities does this open up? Is there any limit? And if there is, what is that? Is it not an area worth exploring?

Q: (L) Okay, help me out here...

A: For example, just one example for you to digest. What if the abduction scenario could take place where your soul projection, in what you perceive as the future, can come back and abduct your soul projection in what you perceive as the present?

Q: (L) Oh, dear! Does this happen?

A: This is a question for you to ask yourself and contemplate.

Q: (L) Why would I do that to myself? (J) To gain knowledge of the future.

A: Are there not a great many possible answers?

Q: (L) Well, this seemed to be a very frightening and negative experience. If that is the case: a. maybe that is just my perception, or b. then, in the future I am not a very nice person! (J) Or maybe the future isn't very pleasant. And the knowledge that you gained of it is unpleasant.

A: Or is it one possible future, but not all possible futures? And is the pathway of free will not connected to all of this?

Q: (L) God! I hope so.

A: Now do you see the benefit in slowing down and not having prejudices when asking questions of great import? You see when you speed too quickly in the process of learning and gathering knowledge, it is like skipping down the road without pausing to reflect on the ground beneath you. One misses the gold coins and the gemstones contained within the cracks in the road.

Q: (L) Let's pause for a moment. [leaves room]

A: Does anyone else inquiries.

Q: (J) I think I'll wait until Laura gets back.

A: If that is your choice.

Q: (SV) Laura is in great conflict with herself; I know this for a fact. Can we help her or is this something she has to do on her own?

A: How do you know this for a fact?

Q: (SV) When I am doing bodywork on her, it is how I perceive, what I hear and what I feel and see.

A: We suggest that you explore that further.

Q: [Laura returns] (L) Now, getting back to this eclipsing of energies. Is an eclipsing of energies, such as we are discussing, is this something that can and does happen to everyone at one or many points in their existence where choices are made.

A: We regret to inform you that you are speeding up and jumping ahead of yourself.

Q: (L) Okay, when this experience occurred, am I to assume that some part of myself, a future self perhaps, of course they are all simultaneous but just for the sake of reference, came back and interacted with my present self for some purpose of exchange?

A: Well this is a question best left for your own exploration as you will gain more knowledge by contemplating it by yourself rather than seeking the answers here. But a suggestion is to be made that you do that as you will gain much, very much knowledge by contemplating these very questions on your own and networking with others as you do so. Be not frustrated for the answers to be gained through your own contemplation will be truly illuminating to you and the experience to follow will be worth a thousand lifetimes of pleasure and joy.

Voyageur, thanks for the post on hypnotism!
Ennio, thanks for the post on what happened to Laura. I remember reading that but couldn't find it.

Both posts seem to connect to the exact thing that seems to fend away abduction- to be connected to the subconscious which our frontal cortex can and does filter out. I wonder if schizophrenia - being similar to the bicameral brain as described in extreme survival situations- seeing or hearing someone who was dead/etc is related to this discord in the brain.

As the writing on cognitive bias describes, our own subconscious+ 2nd brain (of the body) can hijack our perception of reality. If we cannot work past those imposed limitations (by our own chemistry exploited by STS through society, religion, etc) we may end up having our "soul smashed' or be open to control by STS.

I'm not really worried about what's out there, as it is not so controllable.
What we should be worried about is what's in us that can be used as a hack, an exploit into the "code of our soul or consciousness". I apologize for the computer program references, but it's actually quite similar in that the behind the scenes code can change what gets displayed. Without the conscious observer looking for bugs, we would not even notice these things and accept them as normal. As the Wave described, we are debugging the universe by debugging ourself!

Divide By Zero said:
I'm not really worried about what's out there, as it is not so controllable.
What we should be worried about is what's in us that can be used as a hack, an exploit into the "code of our soul or consciousness". I apologize for the computer program references, but it's actually quite similar in that the behind the scenes code can change what gets displayed. Without the conscious observer looking for bugs, we would not even notice these things and accept them as normal. As the Wave described, we are debugging the universe by debugging ourself!

Seems that among the biggest of the exploitable weaknesses in our programming is the divide/conflict between the subconscious mind and the conscious mind or what Gurdjieff refers to as the emotional center and the thinking center and what cognitive psychology refers to as System 1 and System 2. It's like the subconscious is the operating system and the conscious mind is a program that must operate on this platform. When there are conflicts, the conscious mind shows all kinds of glitches. It can hang up and freeze indefinitely or just do the same operation over and over again. Plus, the operating system can be seriously limited by bad programming and can be the source of these conflicts.

Sitting, your episode here simply reveals that your thinking center is usurping the energy of the emotional center and using it to think which is wrong use of energy. Another way to put it is that your conscious mind makes narratives to make the emotional center feel better. Getting the two of them to work with the right energy enables the possibility of connecting to the higher emotional/intellectual centers. When that happens, the "eyes of the soul" are opened. The emotional center is supposed to "feel" things and give warnings if needed about things that need to be handled. The intellectual center is supposed to be able to notice those warnings and decide if they are legitimate or not and either turn them off if they are not, or take action that is appropriate if they are valid.

The problems arise because we have many emotional glitches in our operating system: things that went deeply into us as we grew up and which helped us survive then, but are not optimal for real life functioning. I've written about this in The Wave quite a bit but there has been later work done on these things that we recommend people study for further understanding; such as Timothy Wilson's book "Strangers to Ourselves" and Daniel Kahnemann's book "Thinking Fast and Slow..."

The subconscious mind/emotional center usually gets triggered by something and we act on that trigger before we really think about the real status and consequences. This happens much faster than we can think in our conscious mind. Then, if there is a negative reaction to what we have done, triggered by the fast subconscious, the emotions get a further roiling that we find we need to "make feel better" by coming up with a fully developed reason for why we did what we did, why it was justified, and so on. This is where the conscious mind lumbers into action. This goes on all the time and is the source of what Fourth Way systems refer to "lying to the self".

I would highly recommend that you print a copy of De Salzmann's "The First Initiation" and read it every day and really think about it and begin to observe yourself and see if you can actually catch this dynamic in action. It was on full display here, but no doubt it is active in your life in many areas.

Regarding the 'hubrids' (i.e. those physically indistinguishable to normal human beings) that are speculated to be walking amongst us and integrating into society, do they have the self-awareness of being human-alien hybrids or do they think they are just like everyone else? Dr Jacobs in the interview gave the impression that they are all essentially self-aware and that they basically coerce human beings with their neurological abilities into doing their bidding. The coercive abilities sort of sounded like the 'mind compulsion' abilities vampires have in fiction.

Back
Top Bottom