Transition into 4th Density Realm

I must confess

that the thought of going 4D world, makes me feel at bit uneasy.

I believe that, because of the huge responsibility - which during my latter years only have become even more aware... what it could mean, in terms of 4D. If i imagine that 4D is a realm with flexible physical rules, and that you could kind of "go to bed as a man in Paris, and wake up as a woman in Moscow"... just to name an example... wouldn't that mean a lot of.. well both excitement to discover all the new aspects - but at the same time, also a lot of temptation to misuse, get carried away... The traps, both in one self, as well in the surroundings / others / 4D STS entities ...

I wouldn't really want to transition to 4D with a too heavy heart, premarturely. Or let's say, I wouldn't want to push it, until I am honestly ready. That means by heart, soul and mind to understand what such a responsibility really means. (I am not afraid of responsibility itself, but perhaps to "fail" in it... I think).

From the perspective of 3D, a 4D being must be something like a "superman". I used to think "If I had unlimited super powers... sure, it's fun and all.... but would I truly, honestly want that now, here ? Wouldn't I stumble and fall ? (it doesn't take much). I simply do not want that kind of power, as it is too easy to misuse. I would misuse it and regret it deeply. One side step, you know...

So, I refrained from it. Knowing that I am not ready. Now.

One has to understand such powers and responsibilities with deep awareness (what one is truly made of - all aspects of it) Imagine to have, let's say "X-Men" like powers... Can you imagine to have such powers in 2021 ? The thought is frankly awful - the temptation far too great. I hope humanity is ready when it truly is ready... (whatever that means)

I used to daydream, 30 years ago

most likely because when I discovered X-Men Comics (totally out of the blue) in 1989/90 (the delayed Swedish version at that time) - which was a most interesting period - where the X-Men were not so "diva" and boastful as they became later in the mid 90s - mirroring the acellerating 'me-myself-and-I society'). So, before that, X-Men had spirit... a deeper meaning at times, a moral that wasn't just show. And that was exactly, what enabled something in me... Anyway - as I see it now - it open my fantasies in a greater way, softening the stealth mantel around my persona (and opening up my photography to more emotion and spirit). And in my dreams I was never afraid of flying, or throwing myself out/though the windows, in order to take a flight, battle... but also getting out my anger in huge bursts of glowing materia...

Yet, at the same time, I started to get aware of that dwelling anger and range in me - with these symbolic expressions in daydreams/half dreams. (You just follow them, like a silent observer) Then I also started to understand, that in my dwellings and underpinnings lies a potential of darkness. (actually both: positive and negative). But I favored emotions over discipline back then.

So, that is perhaps what makes me still uneasy today, in the thought to transitioning to 4D... I don't see it just as one great exploring party, going Lala land. I know, who wouldn't. But... there is always an opposite side of things. Am I ready for it ? Are you ready for it ?

I sense opposite aspects, even in a possible 4D future. Quite tough, I may add.

Nevertheless, I do trust the Cassioapeans, when they say, everything has it's time - and when the time has come... it has come. No need to push for it. And that I am glad about. Not having to stress about "going to 4D" - because as I see it now - I am not ready, and have plenty of lessons to learn. I know this.

1992-mental-Force.jpg
Handmade B&W print, Stockholm 1992 featuring "Per-Olof"

I created once a photo for a photo contest with the theme "power" in 1992. Inspired by my daydreams/night dreams. My thing often was, to create something totally different than expected in contests (at that time, early 90s). Clearly the X-Men inspired me (in this case; "Havok" Alex Summers, brother of "Cyclops")

This was before Adobe Photoshop even existed - I arranged the different parts of the photo with help of several "Lith" film masks, even black ink on clear film etc - and then each part is exposed into the final photo paper.

Nevertheless, I do trust the Cassioapeans, when they say, everything has it's time - and when the time has come... it has come. No need to push for it. And that I am glad about. Not having to stress about "going to 4D" - because as I see it now - I am not ready, and have plenty of lessons to learn. I know this.
None of us on this planet (in third density) are prepared, because then we would disappear in a flash of light (I am paraphrasing Laura).

In the end in the development of your thoughts you got to the "point" of the matter.

It will be what it will be, and you are who you are, so relax and "enjoy the show.":hug2:

I must confess

I believe that, because of the huge responsibility - which during my latter years only have become even more aware... what it could mean, in terms of 4D. If i imagine that 4D is a realm with flexible physical rules, and that you could kind of "go to bed as a man in Paris, and wake up as a woman in Moscow"... just to name an example... wouldn't that mean a lot of.. well both excitement to discover all the new aspects - but at the same time, also a lot of temptation to misuse, get carried away... The traps, both in one self, as well in the surroundings / others / 4D STS entities ...

I wouldn't really want to transition to 4D with a too heavy heart, premarturely. Or let's say, I wouldn't want to push it, until I am honestly ready. That means by heart, soul and mind to understand what such a responsibility really means. (I am not afraid of responsibility itself, but perhaps to "fail" in it... I think).

From the perspective of 3D, a 4D being must be something like a "superman". I used to think "If I had unlimited super powers... sure, it's fun and all.... but would I truly, honestly want that now, here ? Wouldn't I stumble and fall ? (it doesn't take much). I simply do not want that kind of power, as it is too easy to misuse. I would misuse it and regret it deeply. One side step, you know...

One has to understand such powers and responsibilities with deep awareness (what one is truly made of - all aspects of it) Imagine to have, let's say "X-Men" like powers... Can you imagine to have such powers in 2021 ? The thought is frankly awful - the temptation far too great. I hope humanity is ready when it truly is ready... (whatever that means)

most likely because when I discovered X-Men Comics (totally out of the blue) in 1989/90 (the delayed Swedish version at that time) - which was a most interesting period - where the X-Men were not so "diva" and boastful as they became later in the mid 90s - mirroring the acellerating 'me-myself-and-I society'). So, before that, X-Men had spirit... a deeper meaning at times, a moral that wasn't just show. And that was exactly, what enabled something in me... Anyway - as I see it now - it open my fantasies in a greater way, softening the stealth mantel around my persona (and opening up my photography to more emotion and spirit). And in my dreams I was never afraid of flying, or throwing myself out/though the windows, in order to take a flight, battle... but also getting out my anger in huge bursts of glowing materia...

Yet, at the same time, I started to get aware of that dwelling anger and range in me - with these symbolic expressions in daydreams/half dreams. (You just follow them, like a silent observer) Then I also started to understand, that in my dwellings and underpinnings lies a potential of darkness. (actually both: positive and negative). But I favored emotions over discipline back then.

So, that is perhaps what makes me still uneasy today, in the thought to transitioning to 4D... I don't see it just as one great exploring party, going Lala land. I know, who wouldn't. But... there is always an opposite side of things. Am I ready for it ? Are you ready for it ?

View attachment 43992

I created once a photo for a photo contest with the theme "power" in 1992. Inspired by my daydreams/night dreams. My thing often was, to create something totally different than expected in contests (at that time, early 90s). Clearly the X-Men inspired me (in this case; "Havok" Alex Summers, brother of "Cyclops")

This was before Adobe Photoshop even existed - I arranged the different parts of the photo with help of several "Lith" film masks, even black ink on clear film etc - and then each part is exposed into the final photo paper.
XPan, I know nothing about Xmen but I do know I love your photo that you have named "power" and appreciate that you have shared it. I resonate with it especially because it is similar to the way I have pictured my connection or direct hook up to my own Higher Presence or I AM Presence. Interestingly, it was in the early nineties that I began to practice this way of meditating and calling for guidance from Myself at a higher level. Now days, since discovering the teachings of the C's, I wonder if this is myself in the future...a sixth density version of my individuated soul or group soul. Anyway, I don't pretend to know for sure, but I feel at one with the process and the question. I love your version of the picture which mirrors what I have had in my mind's eye. However. your visual comes alive and has a more active and connected feeling to it than my own very gentle one. Thanks for this inspiration!

I must confess

View attachment 43992

As I see it, one goes to the next level when is ready indifferently of the path one chooses to follow. By being ready i mean what the C's have mentioned on various occasions, learning 3d life lessons that are simply basic human karmic understandings.

For those that are choosing to follow the STO path, once they've reached the point when they are no longer subject to emotions that limit (that is, of an entropic nature) they are ready for the next level as the C's have suggested. From the following my own conclusion is that an STO candidate once has reached 4D is kind of prepared to explore the 'new' reality he finds himself in, besides me thinks that one won't be alone there, there will be a group, a community, a soul tribe with whom one will find himself on the same wavelength. Also I'd suspect that in 4D one won't be so vulnerable as one is in 3D, you'll be interacting with other 4D residents on the same playing field and that must be fun for sure to experience.

That's just my personal impression that may be wrong due to my own current limited perception of the reality i find myself in off course.

Personally, I don't know if I'm ready or not for the next jump and I don't want to think about it. I will be ready when I will be ready, I have faith in the DCM and I know that with his assistance and constant feedback sooner or later I'll get to the next level as everyone else when we will be ready.

In the meantime I'm enjoying reading the romantic fictional novels recommended by Laura, I love reading the novels because of the inner peace I'm building inside myself with every book I read, that is extremely important for me since it helps me navigate through the chaos caused by the ongoing disintegration of the current reality.

It gives me great joy

to read your posts, reflecting answers, @Wandering Star and @JeanneT and @Andrian

It gives me the feeling that "You know what - do enjoy the show now, and do enjoy be 3D (STO) human... for the time being". I guess it is like this (again); we did already make the choice... now we are here, to understand why we made it... And 4D comes, when we are ready. Just like that.

So, let's indeed learn and enjoy. (repeat ! 🥰)

And I love every single bit of it, as the person I am now I wouldn't want to go back... And the guy I am now... it is now, I love to meet you guys reading, reflecting, wondering, marvel, listening, talking (writing), even crying and be sad at times.... and then getting back into the saddle again, because our ride... well it ain't over ;-)

As I said a couple times earlier (in other threads), I feel deeply grateful about being able to take part of your thoughts, feelings, reflections communicated though everyone who speaks/writes here. There we have it again.... the power of respect & networking. As the C's have communicated many times. As Laura has done many times. And many more have done so, ever since...

Wonderful !

Thank you !!

💕

I must confess

Very interesting subject. I have been thinking along these lines myself, actually.

I'm still quite hesitant to believe I could just switch to 4D and there is a real possibility that many of us will not make
it without a detour through 5D because of the upheavals waiting for us. The C's have told us that we will have to prove our capability for being STO candidates by helping others through the turmoil ahead.

So the main thing could be to prove ourselves as worthy for STO whether we're deservedly 'lifted' by the Wave or we break our necks helping others down here in the process.

If you really have a knack for going to bed as a man and waking up as a woman in 4D it should be a result of your own decision, or so i think.

Or were you thinking of 4D bleed throughs in our current realm where you might enter the Stockholm subway only to leave the train in a Moscow suburb...?

In general I'm often astounded by people who seem to be hell-bent on making it to the next level.
Wouldn't too much determination ('I want to be in 4D') constitute a service to the self?

Thank you @Kay Kim for the compilation. Reading it evokes so many emotions: I feel nervous, excited, uncertain, supported and relieved all at once. I feel like my learning these past 12 months has certainly accelerated yet I am a lifetime away from having the knowledge that some people on this forum share.

Reading has become a full time job and I still feel like I have so much to learn before I might graduate 👩‍🎓

I believe that, because of the huge responsibility - which during my latter years only have become even more aware... what it could mean, in terms of 4D. If i imagine that 4D is a realm with flexible physical rules, and that you could kind of "go to bed as a man in Paris, and wake up as a woman in Moscow"... just to name an example..

We never know what it means about flexible physical body would be like in 4th density STO realm. But information from the transcripts we can find out some of answers.
It seems like STO candidates started to lost interest in sexual cravings because they are more towards to spiritual life, and maybe this is natural reaction from found out that 3rd density physicality is a illusions.
And because 4th density life span is about 400 years, that’s means after person died in that realm, most likely to incarnates in same realm until person learned everything that needed to know and moves up to next higher density.
So how will they reproduce? Cs answer “Differently”. Well, we don’t know how differently but, probably not from sexual connection from man and women.

January 14, 1995

A: Tell us what you imagine 4th density to be like, Laura?

Q: (L) Well, I have no idea. (T) Good answer.

A: Okay, then please try harder to discover.

Q: (L) Do you mean right now?

A: Yes.

Q: (J) Can we help?

A: Yes. You see without further progress in this area, we cannot adequately explain details of 4th density life.

Q: (L) Alright guys, how do we imagine 4th density life to be. (T) Let me ask a question first.

A: Free association.

Q: (T) Is this energy source that she saw not necessarily a being or an entity, but loose energy being transmitted from 4th density?

A: Answer to that depends upon greater understanding of 4th level reality.

Q: (L) Why do I have this gripping and pinching sensation on the back of my neck right at this moment?

A: We are blasting open your learning chakra.

Q: (T) Did it just start? (L) Oh, yes. It feels like I am being gripped by a pair of pincers right at the base of my neck. Okay, 4th density is like, am I correct, that it is similar to the dream state. The instant you think something or focus on it, it happens or becomes real?

A: Continue.

Q: (L) And that, for example, if you wished to be on a boat on the water, that you would find yourself on a boat on what is actually a more real ocean that the ocean we experience here, because, in every way it matches your expectations, down to the glints of sunlight on the water...

A: Slip 4th.

Q: (J) Like slipping gears? (L) Am I slipping?

A: Yes. Why do you need a boat?

Q: (L) Well, just because in that particular fantasy the idea is to be on a boat. (T) But it is not a fantasy. (L) It is reality. Okay. So, in other words, 4th density is a realm where your thoughts instantly manifest as reality. If, for example, you think of yourself being a princess in a tower, a castle would manifest and you would be in a tower, and if you wanted your hair to hang down to the ground, it would hang down too.

A: That is 5th level stuff.

Q: (L) Okay, so, we have something in between that and 3rd level.

A: Continue.

Q: (T) Does it closely resemble 3rd density, but different in some manner?

A: No.

Q: (T) You were saying that when the transition comes about that there would be a 3rd and 4th level earth, and some people would be 3rd density on the 3rd density earth, and some would be 4th density on the 4th level earth.

A: One possibility for you to ponder.

Q: (L) Okay, let's take a short break... [break] Now, guys, I guess you have been listening to our discussion and you listened to Jan read the paragraph from the article about 4th density experience being the highest level of wishful thinking, that wishful thinking becomes reality... (J) Or did I take it out of context?

A: Close. STS.

Q: (L) So, STO wishful thinking...

A: STO does not wishfully think.

Q: (L) Well, how does STO think? (T) Responsibly... (L)[experiencing acute pinching feeling at nape of neck] God! You guys are doing strange things to my body...

A: Helpful and balanced. Wishes are strictly STS.

Q: (L) So, acceptance of experience in the sense of just allowing things to happen and responding in a balanced and helpful way is an STO response or experience in 4th density, is that correct?

A: Close.

November 6, 1994

Q: (L) Now, I was just reading in "Bringers of the Dawn" about male energy and female energy and it says: "We have said that the male vibration will transform in a very short period of time. We will not tell you why or how because some of you will consider it to be entirely too ominous, however, we will say that as the waves continue to come there will be a unilateral rising of consciousness within the population. At a certain point, when men are in the deepest point of mastering feeling, the feeling center will be activated. This will either occur gently or it will be blown wide open." What will be "entirely too ominous?"

A: Energy redirection.

Q: (L) Energy direction is going to happen and that is what you are saying is the ominous thing here?

A: Overview.

Q: (L) Well, what does energy direction specifically mean? What kind of energy?

A: Sexual.

Q: (L) And this is going to be the ominous event that would frighten people?

A: Repercussions.

Q: (L) What are the repercussions?

A: Many.

Q: (L) Could you tell us some of them?

A: First you must figure out answer to number one.

Q: (L) Well, sexual energy "redirected"; does this mean women will stop having sex with men?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (L) Am I close?

A: Yes. Men will lose most of their drive in favor of more spiritual pursuits. It is the sex drive that is at the root of most of the historical aggression and lack of feeling on the part of the male.

Q: (L) Can we tell others?

A: Might cause turmoil but up to you.

Q: (L) I noticed that at about the same time I began meditating heavily that my drive plummeted. Is this because of the meditation?

A: Yes. Females will lose some drive too. But how will humans react to this, that is the question. Will they be prepared?

Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody is going to lose interest in sex?

A: Will have much less and must learn to relate to each other more spiritually.

Q: (L) Is this because one of the major drives of the human being is for contact and, up to now, this has been manifested through sexual union and without the sexual urge they will be forced to find other ways to relate?

A: One would hope so. You are all moving toward 4th level which is less physical thus you must learn this existence in order to pass through into the 4th level.

Q: (L) And those who do not learn will not pass, is that correct?

A: Yes. Some will be relieved. It depends upon how advanced one is

January 7, 1995

Q: (L) Of all the modes of sexual expression, which one is more likely to advance one to 4th density more rapidly?

A: Total celibacy.

Q: (D) Well then I'm okay! {laughter} (V) Can you explain why total celibacy?

A: Because you are then "letting go" of the cravings for physicality. {That is, celibacy when one has let go of cravings is effortless. Celibacy that is an effort is probably not positive because it is done in an effort to GET something, i.e. advance to 4D.}

Q: (T) It is a 3rd density act which entices you to 3rd density. (L) Okay, now, what is the second most likely for advancement? {laughter} (D) We have me taken care of, now we're going to get you taken care of! (J) In order of importance... {laughter}

A: Does it matter?

Q: (D) It does to Laura, would you please answer? (L) I suppose that everyone should get to the point that they would simply desire to be totally celibate and totally let go of all physical things and so forth, but, we have left to us, at this point, heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality and multisexuality {laughter} (D) We also have the ability to take pleasure in our physical bodies in those forms of sexuality. We have the ability to have pleasure in the flesh and they can't. And, what I have read, is that they envy that. (L) Is that true, that you envy our physicality?

A: No. Not in the least!

Q: (L) I have read that when you are at the higher spiritual levels that you can do a spiritual merge which is better than orgasm. Is that true?

A: Why do you need orgasm of any kind?

Q: (L) Well, it does seem to be like one of the ultimate experiences of physicality. (T) That's exactly it... it's physicality... (L) If that is so, isn't everything that exists in the physical, 3rd density world, in some way a reflection of experiences or states of being on higher realms?

A: 3rd density as you experience it is an illusion you have been fed to continue your imprisonment therein.

Q: (L) So, in other words, there is no cosmic orgasm that keeps the worlds in existence as exemplified by the eternally copulating Vishnu and Shiva?

A: That is Bull! {laughter}

Q: (L) Well, they teach this stuff in the Eastern religions and they even have the idols sculpted in this posture...

A: That is a rationalization to continue the illusion.

Q: (L) So, in other words, the orgasmic experience is quite literally a lure to keep us... (D) Controlled... (T) And in the third level... (L) Is that true?

October 23, 1994

Q: (L) When the earth becomes 4th density will we still eat?

A: Differently.

Q: (L) Will we still reproduce?

A: Differently.

Q: (L) Will people still have sexual relations?

A: Wait and see for yourself. Absorb nutrients through the skin.

Q: (L) In the same way as the Lizzies and Grays do?

A: They are 4 level.

Q: (L) And they also absorb nutrients through their skin?

Q: (L) What nutrients do they use?

A: Many.

Q: (L) What source do they use for these nutrients?

A: Answered by Frank previous session.

Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be feeding ourselves the same way?

October 16, 1994

Q: (L) Now suppose this theoretical person were to pass through this transition to the other side, what state would they find their body in? Would it be exactly as it is now in terms of solidity? What would be the experience?

A: The key concept here is variability of physicality.

Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody will be different or that an individual will have greater control over the substance and constitution of the body?

A: Not exactly either. Your physicality will be variable according to need and circumstance.

Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a light body?

Q: (L) Does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a firm body as we have now?

Q: (L) Will our bodies age differently?

Q: (L) What will be the median lifespan?

A: 400 years

Q: (L) And will those who pass through this transition as, say, 50 year olds, will they have an equal opportunity to live an additional 400 years?

A: Will regenerate in youthful appearance.

Q: (L) Now, when you say 400 years, will it be that the plane has a different orbit and that a year will be different?

Q: (L) Will the days be different as to length of time light and dark as they are now?

A: Not the point. Planet will be 4th density as well.

Q: (L) But will the days and nights be different and will the orbit be different? Will the axial angle be changed?

A: You are thinking in terms of the 3rd level density. The rules will be so totally different that physical inspired comparisons are moot.

Q: (L) But I like the sunshine and birds singing and breezes. I just want to know if those things will be the same.

A: In some fashion.

Q: (L) Can't you give a few clues?

A: We must let you see for yourself

Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody will be different or that an individual will have greater control over the substance and constitution of the body?

A: Not exactly either. Your physicality will be variable according to need and circumstance.

every one can do an energetic exercise, to be aware (and learn) to control our own "energies", which can results in something like that:

Holosoma-Coincident-Vibrational-State-Installed.jpg

the sensation we have, it’s almost like we’re subtly levitating, and from that state, the individual can easily get OOBE projections.

Of course, the image is a didatic scheme to understand the process with "bio-energies". It start with a pulse, which we consciously Will increasing the frequency, up to install that Vibrational State. Please, regard that is not question of Wish, but Will.

Holosoma-Coincident-Vibrational-State-Install.jpg

The closed-circuit energetic (self-defense) technique can be structured around 6 basic procedures:

1. Feet. Remain erect, with feet astride. Close the eyelids. Let the arms drop alongside the body. Direct the flow (or influx) of your energies, through the impulsion of the will, from the head to the hands and feet. Do not worry if you do not know what bioenergy is. Continued practice will show you the entire energetic reality. If you feel nothing during the first attempts, do not be concerned. Persist and you will end up feeling something. This is inevitable because it is part of the paraphysiological development of us all.

2. Head. Return the flow of the energies, through the impulsion of your decided will, from the feet to the head. At this point, you will already be able to identify the direction of the energetic flow upwards, contrary to the previous flow.

3. Discrimination. Repeat the same procedure 10 times, perceiving and discriminating the flow of energies sweeping the various parts and organs of your human body. At this point, the unblocking, balancing and potentiation of your energies in your energetic centers and points begins.

4. Speed. Continue the same procedures, now gradually increasing the speed (or rhythm) of the impulsion of the flow of energies.

5. Intensity. Continue with the same procedures, now maximally increasing the intensity (rhythm or volume) of the flow of energies. This flow will comprise progressively larger and more potent circuits, which you will perceive.

6. Vibrational. Finally, install the vibrational state. The flow and the closed circuit disappears and your entire psychosphere becomes completely “lit up”, “dazzling”, or “incandescent” with the vibrating energies.

Endeavor to repeat the entire process many times a day to start with, in different conditions, situations and circumstances, always remaining erect (standing up) if possible. The following are examples: in the bathroom nude; wearing informal attire; wearing social attire; holding packages; in the sun; in the rain; and in other various conditions.

It is necessary to perform the circulation of energies in the most diverse existential circumstances and situations because we never know when we will need more energetic defenses. Diuturnal life always presents many surprises and not all of them are welcome or agreeable. We should be energetically ready and alert 24 hours a day, all year, our whole life.

Q: (L) Does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a firm body as we have now?

@Border Dog see how they said yes to firmer body ?
but you ran with the light body

one lifeform I can think of that lives 400 years and has variable body is FUNGI ,lol

For those that are choosing to follow the STO path, once they've reached the point when they are no longer subject to emotions that limit (that is, of an entropic nature) they are ready for the next level as the C's have suggested. From the following my own conclusion is that an STO candidate once has reached 4D is kind of prepared to explore the 'new' reality he finds himself in, besides me thinks that one won't be alone there, there will be a group, a community, a soul tribe with whom one will find himself on the same wavelength. Also I'd suspect that in 4D one won't be so vulnerable as one is in 3D, you'll be interacting with other 4D residents on the same playing field and that must be fun for sure to experience.

For those making the transition from 3D the first moments will most likely be full of confusion and chaos. And nothing tells us that they'll magically find themselves together in 4D. Which would imply some (extensive) searching for others who made the trip, in a body and a world so alien (and maybe full of dangers) that it'll surely be the adventure of a lifetime. Let's have faith in our knowledge and our capacity to see and learn for it is most likely what'll make the difference at that time.

On the topic of confusion, this quote of a session shared above grabbed my attention :
A: You are thinking in terms of the 3rd level density. The rules will be so totally different that physical inspired comparisons are moot.

For people expecting the transition, it'll most likely be hard to take in. But what about people who are attuned to the frequency and yet know nothing about what's happening ? Though there may be very few people in that position, calling it a "shock" for them would still be a dramatic understatement. It is one thing to "graduate" from 5D density, it is another to start a life in one density and die in another.

I hope they'll be able to find a helping hand on the other side because it'll definitely be rough for them.

So how will they reproduce? Cs answer “Differently”. Well, we don’t know how differently but, probably not from sexual connection from man and women.
I just wanted to comment on the session quotes you posted that refer to sexuality in 4D as well as celibacy as a shortcut to 4D graduation. Those come from early sessions which were attended by Frank, and as Laura commented in the Romantic Fiction thread:

I'm sure that many of you are aware that the entire time that "Frank" was involved in the experiment, there was a very negative attitude toward sex and physical relationships. I've wondered about that a lot considering so many other things that fell out over the years. I've wondered about it even more with the events of the past ten years or so and the emergence of the LBGT agenda. There was also a session where the Cs said something about men (and women?) losing their libidos in the times preceding or during The Wave. Those things put together have caused me to think quite a bit. And maybe some of you can think about it too and put together some obvious deductions. Like, ask yourself the question if the whole messing up of sex center energy is not a planned attack of some sort? And what about the nutcases who promote stuff like "Curious Beagle" came out with in a post above? That nonsense has been around for a long time and never did anybody any good and Gurdjieff warned stringently against the deceptions of kundaline and the Abuse of Sex (which is not what most people think).

Another remark about Frank's influence on the sessions comes from this post in the thread Sex, the entire post is worth reading too:

Keep in mind that I feel that some of the strongest "anti-sex" (of a healthy and loving nature) remarks were very likely strongly influenced by my former "partner" in the experiment. As time went by, some of these attitudes seemed to change subtly, and in the end, one must remember that this is just inspiration for research, not holy writ.

It is the intent that matters, which is nicely clarified by Joe in his response to a forum member who took the session where celibacy as a shortcut to 4D graduation was discussed at face value:

That's not precisely what was said. That point has been discussed elsewhere on the forum, with the consensus being that if you 'abstain' specifically for the purpose of getting something or being "more spiritual" it's pretty much STS. Laura has also mentioned that the specific answer in the session where celibacy was advised was likely influenced by one of the participants.

Last edited:
If you really have a knack for going to bed as a man and waking up as a woman in 4D it should be a result of your own decision, or so i think.

Or were you thinking of 4D bleed throughs in our current realm where you might enter the Stockholm subway only to leave the train in a Moscow suburb...?
:wow::lol:

Can you imagine how confusing that must be, @Ursus Minor ?! I had to laugh, when I read your two sentences. Actually, it felt inspiring (playful!) in the example with the subway... I am sure as 4D STO being, at some point, we have to learn to experiment to understand that nature better. I mean to learn the nature of locally flexible laws. I am sure there'll be plenty of amusing situations... I don't think I have knack of going to bed as a guy, and waking up as a woman. (I read that example somewhere... but can't remember the source) On the other hand - i am sure a situation like that may add experience. Both ways. All kind of ways. :-P Also for those who can already, and many who will in the 'future', remember their past/future lives/incarnations, both as male and female.

Je pense que si nous avons l'occasion de passer sur la vague et nous retrouver en 4D, avec la pensée nous pourrons nous retrouver en pensant SIMPLEMENT à LAURA...

I think that if we have the opportunity to pass on the wave and find ourselves in 4D, with the thought we will be able to find ourselves thinking SIMPLY of LAURA...

Je pense que si nous avons l'occasion de passer sur la vague et nous retrouver en 4D, avec la pensée nous pourrons nous retrouver en pensant SIMPLEMENT à LAURA...

I think that if we have the opportunity to pass on the wave and find ourselves in 4D, with the thought we will be able to find ourselves thinking SIMPLY of LAURA...
Interesting concept, it would allow us to have a point of spatial fall by a common thought! gravity would bring us together. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom