Sex

Also it may be interesting to note that amongst american indians and also some asian tribes, gay peoplke were reffered to as "Two souled" and as such they held a special status within the tribe. They were usually healers, shamans and keepers of spiritual and cultural heritage.

Also in SHOTW Laure has touched on this subject of balancing of male and female energies in relation to spiritual when she writes about shamans who have to be dressed as women which is an obvious symbolism.

Deckard said:
Also in SHOTW Laure has touched on this subject of balancing of male and female energies in relation to spiritual when she writes about shamans who have to be dressed as women which is an obvious symbolism.
It appears that originally the role of the shaman was fulfilled by women, due to certain natural abilities.
From SHOTW :
What is most fascinating in terms of shamanic studies is a mysterious "female sickness" that male shamans often suffered. One of the reported (and variable) symptoms of becoming a shaman is that the individual begins to dress as a woman, to act as a woman, and to generally begin a process of feminization. We see a hint of this factor in Jacob's journey south to "build booths" which was a strictly female activity!

This feminization of the shaman directs us to consider the fact that the original shamanic/grail function was most likely fulfilled by women only, and at some point, men attempted to dispense with the function of the female and to acquire her attributes and natural shamanic capabilities. It seems that, at the same point in time, the place of the woman in the rites, who was present to "embody" the goddess in the sacred marriage, was replaced by other items, including stairs, celestial trees, and even horses. The rhythmic function of ritual intercourse, which was merely a corruption of the act

yea I understand that

but as far as I got it this was before we were reduced to what we are now

I mean I understood what was laura referring to, but this can also be understood in a way that accesing spiritual realms is in no way possible without balancing of masculine and feminine energies,

Diverting back to the previous discussion

It is very interesting to observe that Sex and sexuality presents one of the biggest mysteries of all. No other aspect of humanity was subject to such manipulation and conditioning. This results in situation where it is extremely difficult to obtain any objective or thrutfull data.

For example, female homosexuality is something that is generally better accepted then male homosexuality, in some cases it is almost encouraged as it is number one sexual fantasy of heterosexual men.
Now my experience is, that every single women with whom I have established sincere and close relationship (not always and not necesarily sexual) has admited that she has experienced homosexual love or fantasies on different levels.

Without trying to use this as an argument for my theory that human beings have essentialy bisexual psychee I can only present an observation that Love (if we have already established that in human beings sex is nothing but aspect of love, although some people mistaken it for separate entity) is generaly regarded in western civilization as female atribute.
Therefore this atribute is very unfavourable for the men, it renders him weak and deprives him of his masculinity.
In the societies which do not revolve solely around pure survival men express their "feminine" side more easily, but even then there is alot of conditioning attached to it.
It seems this artifical polarity is one of the foundations of the world we live in.

have you ever asked yourself why?

Deckard said:
We can not possibly say this is the man and his polarity is + and this is the woman and her polarity is -. The things are just not as simple.

As long as the same sex relationship are based on right principles I cant see why would they be different to any heterosexual relationships in terms of spiritual growth.
This is pretty much the same conclusion I have reached when I wrote the following in the "Another 'instant' attack?" thread:

Saman said:
Moreover, on another note, I've just finished watching a show on TV called the passionate eye. It was talking about transexual people and so forth, and it showed that in Nature, when it comes to sexuality, there is no black and white dogma as one is imprinted to believe through pathrocatic programming. The show emphasized the point that it doesn't matter [what] people think, but rather WHO you are that matters. So whatever sexual preference you have, since it is part of the diversity of Mother Nature, it is of "normal sex". Whoever is afraid of this concept of Unity through diversity is of "infra sex", or so I think.

[...]

[PS. To paraphrase another point that was stated in the tv show by a professor, biology, ( and here will insert my own insight to the paraphrase since this is not what the prof. stated about biology), is say another reflective aspect of Mother Nature, and so, getting back to paraphrase of what the prof. said, loves diversity. It is society that doesn't like diversity, end paraphrase. So I think we have the reason why society doesn't like diveristy due to the works such as ponerology, that is, acceptance of diversity leads to Unity of the people, and so, it becomes a hinderance to the status quo of the pathrocratic societal programmings of the "elites", or so I think.]
Edit:

Another point to add here: this diversity in Nature in regards to sexuality that the show talked about had to do scientifically with the natural hormonal balances in the brain during and after birth, which determine sexaul orientation, meaning, one can be more feminine then masculine in the brain in terms of chemicals and hormones and mentality, but still have a man's body, or vice versa, and etc. to a various natural degrees of this latter equation.

while I totally understand your point saman I think that we could endlessly argue philosophicaly about the statment that nature loves diversity, I mean psychopaths are also part of nature diversity, arent they?

we have to strive to be as clear as possible about certain issues and statments

How do you define nature?

Are we natural or genetically engineered beings?

And thus we came to the essential questions that have been bugging me every since I first encountered notions about overlords of entropy who seem to be ruling our world
while I instantly recognized this notion on some primeval ( maybe even DNA) level I constantly have problems with it because of its disempowering effect.

Here is how I sort of found my way around it.

"Nature" doesnt love, and doesnt care for good or evil, it doesnt have judgement it simply is.
Creation or Entropy are just two polarities of the same thing - state of being.

When you digest this then you feel less helpless, less of a victim.
But now I went off topic :(

Deckard said:
while I totally understand your point saman I think that we could endlessly argue philosophicaly about the statment that nature loves diversity, I mean psychopaths are also part of nature diversity, arent they?

we have to strive to be as clear as possible about certain issues and statments
Yes, good point. Of course, pyschopaths are also part of nature's diversity.

Deckard said:
How do you define nature?
Here is my perspective of what is Nature. Nature is the state of the Universe as it sees itself in all of its diversity, meaning, it is the Light and Darkness that unifiy all densities in Creation as it IS 'above' and 'below', always in balance. 'Below', the two Natures of the Universe, the two faces of "God", are more or less evident from on another depending on what polarity ones Being currently 'fits' into. Nature is the original and slowly ever changing ecosystem of this world that we were born into before our STS tamperings with its ecosystems.

Deckard said:
Are we natural or genetically engineered beings?
Both.

Deckard said:
And thus we came to the essential questions that have been bugging me every since I first encountered notions about overlords of entropy who seem to be ruling our world
while I instantly recognized this notion on some primeval ( maybe even DNA) level I constantly have problems with it because of its disempowering effect.
Don't forget about Free Wil and the soul. It is the soul that matters and not the physical and genetic body in terms of being empowered or disempowered, or so I think. "It was a group mind decision" to have our bodies genetically remodified by the entropic overlords "to experience physical sensations" - it was "by choice."

Deckard said:
"Nature" doesnt love, and doesnt care for good or evil, it doesnt have judgement it simply is.
Creation or Entropy are just two polarities of the same thing - state of being.
Yes

Deckard said:
When you digest this then you feel less helpless, less of a victim.
But now I went off topic :(
Yes, when you realize that the nature of the realm you currently 'fit' into is due to your karmic lesson profile as determined by your soul in the contemplation zone in accordance to your spirits decisions and actions in the 'past', the 'present', and the 'future' within the physical plane, that is, decisions and actions your incarnated spirit makes in the Eternal Present that either fullfill or gain karmic debt, or gain or use karmic "credit", you feel less helpless and less of a victim in this Universal School, or so I think.

Well, anyways, you're right that this is getting off topic, and so maybe if you want to continue with these lines of thought, we can open a new thread that has to do with what is Nature. Otherwise, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Sex and sexuality on the spiritual and physical planes is given an excellent treatment by Ibn al-'Arabi in William Chittick's book "The Sufi Path of Knowledge." This is one of my favorite books because, even though there is an Islamic gloss, the material is so similar to the concepts presented by the C's - and many things explicated by Gurdjieff. Very HIGHLY recommended.

There is also a particular case of possession that is discussed by Malachi Martin in his book "Hostage to the Devil" that is instructive regarding the confusing of sex with gender. It is a subtle point, and not what you might expect by the words. Another well worth reading.

For those people who have past life recall, it is always interesting to remember lives as male and female, rich and poor, free and slave, of one religion or another.

Some insight might be gleaned from the following excerpts pulled up by using different keywords, in no particular order. Keep in mind that I feel that some of the strongest "anti-sex" (of a healthy and loving nature) remarks were very likely strongly influenced by my former "partner" in the experiment. As time went by, some of these attitudes seemed to change subtly, and in the end, one must remember that this is just inspiration for research, not holy writ. Sometimes the inspiration is dead on the money, and sometimes it is a little to the left or right, and you have to find the answer by reviewing a lot of other information and then, making a choice.:

7 January 95

Q: (L) The fellow who wrote the Ultimate Frontier, was he
channeling that information or did those events he
described actually take place?
A: Yes and yes.
Q: (L) Was he, in fact, the reincarnation of King David as he
claimed?
A: If he prefers.
Q: (L) He lost me when he went off on his thing about women
and that souls reincarnated as only one sex. (J) No,
that's not so and I think switching sex has a lot to do
with homosexuality. (L) Yes. (T) But I do think that a
soul has a tendency to be more of one than the other.
A: No.
Q: (L) I think it ends up being balanced.
A: It is all just lessons.
Q: (J) Does the human state of sexuality, such as
homosexuality, have something to do with changing sexes
from one lifetime to another?
A: Sometimes.
Q: (L) Of all the modes of sexual expression, which one is
more likely to advance one to 4th density more rapidly?
A: Total celibacy.
Q: (D) Well then I'm okay! [laughter] (V) Can you explain why
total celibacy?
A: Because you are then "letting go" of the cravings for
physicality.
Q: (T) It is a 3rd density act which entices you to 3rd
density. (L) Okay, now, what is the second most likely
for advancement? [laughter] (D) We have me taken care of,
now we're going to get you taken care of! (J) In order of
importance... [laughter]
A: Does it matter?
Q: (D) It does to Laura, would you please answer?
(L) I suppose that everyone should get to the point that
they would simply desire to be totally celibate and
totally let go of all physical things and so forth, but,
we have left to us, at this point, heterosexuality,
homosexuality, bisexuality and multisexuality [laughter]
(D) We also have the ability to take pleasure in our
physical bodies in those forms of sexuality. We have the
ability to have pleasure in the flesh and they can't.
And, what I have read, is that they envy that. (L) Is
that true, that you envy our physicality?
A: No. Not in the least!
Q: (L) I have read that when you are at the higher spiritual
levels that you can do a spiritual merge which is better
than orgasm. Is that true?
A: Why do you need orgasm of any kind?
Q: (L) Well, it does seem to be like one of the penultimate
experiences of physicality. (T) That's exactly it...
it's physicality... (L) If that is so, isn't everything
that exists in the physical, 3rd density world, in some
way a reflection of experiences or states of being on
higher realms?
A: 3rd density as you experience it is an illusion you have
been fed to continue your imprisonment therein.
Q: (L) So, in other words, there is no cosmic orgasm that
keeps the worlds in existence as exemplified by the
eternally copulating Vishnu and Shiva?
A: That is Bull! [laughter]
Q: (L) Well, they teach this stuff in the Eastern religions
and they even have the idols sculpted in this posture...
A: That is a rationalization to continue the illusion.
Q: (L) So, in other words, the orgasmic experience is quite
literally a lure to keep us... (D) Controlled... (T) And
in the third level... (L) Is that true?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Let's go back to a question I asked in another session
on this same subject: what happens to our energy at the
point of orgasm? Where does that energy go?
A: Drains to 4th level STS.
Q: (T) Is this a manifestation of the Lizards feeding off of
us?
A: STSers there retrieve it.
Q: (T) So, orgasm is a 3rd density manifestation of the 4th
density consumption of 3rd density energy?
A: One of their methods.
Q: (D) In "Bringers of the Dawn" it talks about sex and it
says that it is an expression of love and so forth and
that you should not have sex with someone who does not
really love you.
A: Love is all that is needed.
Q: (L) If two individuals, as an expression of true love at
higher levels, desire to express this love in a physical
way, is it possible to channel the energy in a positive
way withougt feeding the 4th level STS guys?
A: Nope.
Q: (L) In other words, no matter what you do, how you think,
or whatever, that's where it goes?
A: Sex is a physical craving.
Please notice the exact terms of the question that led to the answer about celibacy and that it includes "more rapidly."

Obviously, anyone who is celibate in order to achieve - to GET for the self - advancement to 4 D is not being celibate because of a letting go of cravings.

Then, there is this:

18 March 95

Q: (L) Here's another of the kid's questions: When and why
did homosexuality originate?
A: It originated when sexuality did.
So, basically, that seems to be saying that homosexuality in the physical world is just one of the myriad expressions of sexuality and not a "sickness" or "aberration" or whatever.

6 November 94
Q: (L) Now, I was just reading in "Bringers of the Dawn"
about male energy and female energy and it says: "We have
said that the male vibration will transform in a very
short period of time. We will not tell you why or how
because some of you will consider it to be entirely too
ominous, however, we will say that as the waves continue
to come there will be a unilateral rising of consciousness
within the population. At a certain point, when men are
in the deepest point of mastering feeling, the feeling
center will be activated. This will either occur gently
or it will be blown wide open." What will be "entirely
too ominous?"
A: Energy redirection.
Q: (L) Energy direction is going to happen and that is what
you are saying is the ominous thing here?
A: Overview.
Q: (L) Well, what does energy direction specifically mean?
What kind of energy?
A: Sexual.
Q: (L) And this is going to be the ominous event that would
frighten people?
A: Repercussions.
Q: (L) What are the repercussions?
A: Many.
Q: (L) Could you tell us some of them?
A: First you must figure out answer to number one.
Q: (L) Well, sexual energy "redirected"; does this mean women
will stop having sex with men?
A: Not exactly.
Q: (L) Am I close?
A: Yes. Men will lose most of their drive in favor of more
spiritual pursuits. It is the sex drive that is at the
root of most of the historical aggression and lack of
feeling on the part of the male. ...
Q: (L) Now, I was just reading in "Bringers of the Dawn"
about male energy and female energy and it says: "We have
said that the male vibration will transform in a very
short period of time. We will not tell you why or how
because some of you will consider it to be entirely too
ominous, however, we will say that as the waves continue
to come there will be a unilateral rising of consciousness
within the population. At a certain point, when men are
in the deepest point of mastering feeling, the feeling
center will be activated. This will either occur gently
or it will be blown wide open." What will be "entirely
too ominous?"
A: Energy redirection.
Q: (L) Energy direction is going to happen and that is what
you are saying is the ominous thing here?
A: Overview.
Q: (L) Well, what does energy direction specifically mean?
What kind of energy?
A: Sexual.
Q: (L) And this is going to be the ominous event that would
frighten people?
A: Repercussions.
Q: (L) What are the repercussions?
A: Many.
Q: (L) Could you tell us some of them?
A: First you must figure out answer to number one.
Q: (L) Well, sexual energy "redirected"; does this mean women
will stop having sex with men?
A: Not exactly.
Q: (L) Am I close?
A: Yes. Men will lose most of their drive in favor of more
spiritual pursuits. It is the sex drive that is at the
root of most of the historical aggression and lack of
feeling on the part of the male. ...
Q: (L) I noticed that at about the same time I began
meditating heavily that my drive plummeted. Is this
because of the meditation?
A: Yes. Females will lose some drive too. But how will
humans react to this, that is the question. Will they be
prepared?
Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody is going to lose
interest in sex?
A: Will have much less and must learn to relate to each other
more spiritually.
Q: (L) Is this because one of the major drives of the human
being is for contact and, up to now, this has been
manifested through sexual union and without the sexual
urge they will be forced to find other ways to relate?
A: One would hope so. You are all moving toward 4th level
which is less physical thus you must learn this existence
in order to pass through into the 4th level.
Q: (L) And those who do not learn will not pass, is that
correct?
A: Yes. Some will be relieved. It depends upon how advanced
one is.
10 Dec 94
Q: (L) What happens psychically at the moment of orgasm?
A: For whom?
Q: (L) For anybody. In just a general way. Does anything
happen to a person psychically when they have sexual
climax.
A: Open.
Q: (L) Is it different for each individual?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Is it different for males from females?
A: Usually.
Q: (L) The reason I ask is because a man named Wayne Cook did
some work with dowsing and he found out that the human
body, after sexual climax, dowses the same pattern as a
dead body. Why is this? (T) Draining of energy.
Q: (L) Okay, where does the energy drain to?
A: To the ether.
Q: (L) Does the energy go to one or the other partner?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) Is it possible, during this activity, for Lizzies or
other beings to be hanging around and be drawing this
energy?
Q: (L) Is that, in a general sense, what often happens?
Q: (L) Is this one of the reasons that sex has been promoted
and promulgated in our society to such an extent...
A: Yes, yes, yes.
19 Sept 98
Q: Okay, enough on that. Here is a note from Mike C-T. He
writes: "Laura, I was very dismayed to read your post on
Diet and Nutrition on the Web Page. The C's are saying
that Love is enough and that sex is a pure physical
craving and that orgasm energy feeds the 4th D STS
buggers. Then, they go on to say that you should smoke,
and consume x mg of nicotine, because you need it. Those
2 ideas seem contrary to me, since smoking is also a
'physical craving.' Yes, people gain weight after they
quit smoking, but the metabolism does settle down after a
year or so. Are you sure of the source of this message?
Could STSers be getting through and are getting you and
others to try to kill yourself slowly? Covering ones
lungs with ash cannot be good for you, regardless of what
the ash is made of. Even wood smoke causes breathing
disorders. I felt sick when I read that part. It didn't
fit into my world view of the C's." Signed, Mike. Could
you comment on his remarks?
A: We did not suggest that smoking was advisable per se, the
response was in regard to a personal inquiry about
difficulty in achieving weight loss on the part of Laura.
And, we did not say that this was a permanent solution.
Q: Well, you DID say that it enhances resistance to disease
and that it did other beneficial things.
A: Yes, but, it is best accomplished with pure tobacco
products, not the corrupted variety available on the mass
market.
Q: Well, what about the sex issue?
A: Specifics, please.
Q: He says that the two ideas seem contrary...
A: How so?
Q: I guess his idea is that is if you are gonna give up sex,
you ought to also give up smoking because they are both
physical cravings. Or, that if smoking is okay, then sex
ought to also be okay. I am not altogether clear on the
perspective. I did write back that my understanding was
that it is not sex, per se, that was bad, but rather the
drive for self gratification that was feeding STS.
A: True.
Q: He then says: 'Are you sure of the source of this message.
Could STS be getting through and getting you and others to
try and kill yourself slowly?'
A: No, and besides, "killing of one's self slowly," is
occurring anyway, whether triggered by one's self or not.
Q: He says: 'Covering one's lungs with ash cannot be good for
you, regardless of what the ash is made of.'
A: Noncorrupted tobacco product does not have that effect.
Q: I also mentioned the fact that this professor of
Hematology in Gainesville told me that the only thing they
know of, aside from some pathological process, that
increases the red blood cell count, thereby the
hemoglobin, and thus the iron content of the blood and
brain, is smoking tobacco.
A: True.
Q: It was my assessment from this information, coupled with
all the work done on tracking this 'blood issue' that is
so dominant in the 'Grail quest' and the ancient
literature, that increasing the red blood cell count was a
VERY desirable thing to do to enhance one's ability to
transit densities with ease. Is that a correct idea?
A: Yes and makes one more resistant to microbial infection.
Q: (A) Where can one find non-corrupted tobacco products?
A: Tobacco shop.
Q: So, I guess I have to roll my own!
A: Machine can be purchased which does this.
Q: He said: 'I felt sick when I read that.' I can identify
with this feeling because there are a number of things I
have learned in this process that has had the same effect
on me. But, I have also learned that when this happens,
it is only my resistance that causes this suffering. Can
you comment?
A: Emotions cause views.
Q: (A) I was also brainwashed in this way and I am changing.
(F) We are ALL brainwashed! (L) Okay, now Eddie says:
'Laura brought up several comments about Love that
confused me. I do not understand how could giving love
when not being asked could harm instead of improve.' Can
you remark on this?
A: "Giving" love is not giving, in such a case.
Q: So, if you give love when you have not been asked, you are
NOT giving?
A: You are taking, as usual.
Q: When you say you are 'taking,' what are you taking?
A: Energy, a la STS.
Q: How does it come that you are taking energy from someone
by giving them love when not asked?
A: Because an STS vehicle does not learn to be an STO
candidate by determining the needs of another.
Q: I don't understand how that means you are taking energy?
A: Because the act is then one of self-gratification. If one
"gives" where there is no request, therefore no need, this
is a free will violation! And besides, what other
motivation could there possibly be in such a scenario?!?
Think carefully and objectively about this.
Q: My thought would be that, in such a scenario, that if one
gives love to someone who has not asked or requested, that
it seems to be a desire to change the other, i.e. a desire
to control.
A: You got it!!
Q: Now he says further: 'Yes, everything is lessons and if a
person has chosen a specific path they should be allowed
to go and learn their way. But, let's say this is
happening to someone you really love. And let's say that
the person may be in a period of his life that his/her
thoughts are probably taking her/him to commit, let's say,
a murder. Don't you think that if you send this person
love, even unconsciously, that it may provide the
necessary energy (influence) to stop that murder?'
Comment please.
A: No, no, no!!! In fact, if anything, such an energy
transference even could enhance the effect.
Q: In what way?
A: Imbalanced waves could be drawn upon by the receiver.
Q: I think that this word he used is a clue: 'Don't you think
that if you send the person love, it could provide the
person the necessary energy' and in parentheses he has the
word 'influence' which implies control of the other
person's behavior, to 'stop that murder.' So, it seems
that there is a desire to control the actions of another
person.
Q: But, his intent is entirely benevolent because he wants to
stop a murder which is the saving of a life, as well as
prevent the loved one from going to prison. So, it SEEMS
to be benevolent in intent. Does this not make a
difference?
A: Have we forgotten about Karma?
Q: Well, both Sylvia and I mentioned the fact that one cannot
always judge these situations because we don't know. We
cannot know. For all we know the potential murder victim
is an Adolf Hitler type or the potential parent of one, or
something like that, and then the murder would save many
lives with the sacrifice of two lives, or that this murder
is supposed to happen because of some karmic interaction
that is essential between the murderer and victim, and
that we simply cannot KNOW these things and judge them.
Q: Any other comment about that?
Q: He says: 'I believe that if we do not send love energy to
the world that the egocentric STS energy will be
dominating.
A: Why would one choose to send this? What is the
motivation?
Q: To change it to your idea of what it is supposed to be.
To control it to follow your judgment of how things ought
to be.
A: Exactly. The students are not expected to be the
architects of the school.
Q: So, when you seek to impose or exert influence of any
kind, you are, in effect, trying to play God and taking it
upon yourself to decide that there is something wrong with
the universe that it is up to you to fix, which amounts to
judgment.
A: Yes, you see, one can advise, that is okay, but do not
attempt to alter the lesson.
Q: He also says: 'I believe that an enlightened being is
emanating love where ever that person is, and this is even
without being asked. It just happens because that is what
they are - love.' Comment, please.
A: An enlightened being is not love. And a refrigerator is
not a highway.
Q: What?! Talk about your mixed metaphors! I don't get that
one!
A: Why not?
Q: They are completely unrelated!
A: Exactly!!!
Q: What IS an enlightened being?
A: An enlightened being.
Q: What is the criteria for being an enlightened being?
A: Being enlightened!
Q: When one is enlightened, what is the profile?
A: This is going nowhere because you are doing the proverbial
round hole, square peg routine.
Q: What I am trying to get to is an understanding of an
enlightened being. Eddie and a LOT of other people have
the idea that an enlightened being IS LOVE, and that is
what they radiate, and that this is a result of being
enlightened.
A: No, no, no, no, no. "Enlightened" does not mean good.
Just smart.
Q: Okay, so there are STS and STO enlightened beings?
A: Yes, we believe the overall ratio is 50/50.
Q: Okay, what is the profile of an enlightened STO being?
A: An intelligent being who only gives.
Q: Well, since we have dealt with the idea of not giving love
to those who don't ask, what do they give and to whom do
they give it?
A: All; to those who ask.
Q: He says: 'As you can see, I believe in the power of love.
I am open to try to understand that which I have not yet
been able to. Perhaps that is why I am here with you
guys. So, could we talk more about this subject? Could
provide more of what the C's have said about Love?' I
collected the excerpts from the text about love and how
you had said that Knowledge was love and light was
knowledge and all that. Anything further you can add to
that?
A: No, because the receiver to this does not wish to receive.
28 August 99

Q: I have this book, this Marcia Schafer thing: "Confessions of an Intergalactic Anthropologist," and its a bunch of channelled stuff; one thing she says: "the snake is associated with the sign of wisdom and higher learning, and is often regarded quite highly in mystical circles." She had an interaction with a rattlesnake, for which she felt sympathy, and she also has sympathetic interactions with Lizzies. I would like to have a comment on the idea of the snake as a "sign of wisdom and higher learning." Does this, in fact, represent what the snake symbolizes?

A: Snake is/was reported in context of the viewpoint of the observer.

Q: Are you saying that when the observer's viewpoint is that the snake is a symbol of higher learning, maybe...

A: Maybe the observer was just "blown away" by the experience.

Q: Clarify, please.

A: If you were living in the desert, or jungle, about 7,000 years ago, as you measure time, would you not be impressed if these Reptoid "dudes" came down from the heavens in silvery objects and demonstrated techno-wonders from thousands of years in the future, and taught you calculus, geometry and astrophysics to boot?!?

Q: Is that, in fact, what happened?

A: Yup.

Q: Well, this is one of the problems I am dealing with in trying to write this history of mankind. As I understand it, or as I am trying to figure it out from the literature, prior to the 'Fall in Eden,' mankind lived in a 4th density state. Is that correct?

A: Semi/sort of.

Q: Please be more specific.

A: 4th density in another realm, such as time/space continuum, etc.

Q: Okay, so this realm changed, as a part of the cycle; various choices were made: the human race went through the door after the 'gold,' so to speak, and became aligned with the Lizzies after the 'female energy' consorted with the wrong side, so to speak. This is what you have said. This resulted in a number of effects: the breaking up of the DNA, the burning off of the first ten factors of DNA, the separation of the hemispheres of the brain...

A: Only reason for this: you play in the dirt, you're gonna get dirty.

Q: What was the motivating factor for playing in the dirt? What essential thing occurred? You said once that it was 'desire based imbalance.' What was it a desire for?

A: Increased physicality.

Q: What was the objective sought for in this desire for increased physicality?

A: Sensate.

Q: How was sensate experienced so that these beings had an idea that they could get more if they increased their physicality?

A: Not experienced, demonstrated.

Q: Demonstrated how, by who?

A: Do you not know?

Q: It was demonstrated by the Lizzies?

A: Basically.

Q: Demonstrated in what way? Did they say: 'here, try this!' Or did they demonstrate by showing or doing?

A: Closer to the latter.

Q: They were doing, experimenting, playing, and saying: 'look, we are doing this, it's so great, come here and try it?'

A: Not really. More like: "you could have this."

Q: What seemed to be so desirable about this increased physicality when they said 'you can have this?'

A: Use your imagination!

Q: Was there any understanding, or realization of any kind, that increased physicality could be like Osiris lured into his own coffin by Set? That they would then slam the lid shut and nail him in?

A: Obviously, such understanding was lacking.

Q: Sounds like a pretty naive bunch! Does the lack of this understanding reflect a lack of knowledge?

A: Of course. But more, it is desire getting in the way of...

Q: Okay. The 'Fall' occurred. It seems like, and some of the archaeological studies indicate, that for many thousands of years, there was a peaceful existence and a nice agrarian society where the goddess or female creative forces were worshipped. At least, this is what a lot of present-day books are proposing...

A: No. These events took place 309000 years ago, as you measure it. This is when the first prototype of what you call "modern man" was created. The controllers had the bodies ready, they just needed the right soul matrix to agree to "jump in."

Q: So, prior to this time, this prior Edenic state...

A: Was more like 4th density.

Q: But that implies that there was some level of physicality. Was there physicality in the sense of bodies that look like present-day humans?

A: Not quite.

Q: What did these pre-fall...

A: Cannot answer because it is too complex for you to understand.

Q: Does this mean that the are experienced... that the bodies we possibly would move into as 4th density beings, assuming that one does, would also be too complex for us to understand? You are saying that this 'sort of 4th density' pre-Fall state, in terms of the physical bodies, is too complex to understand. If going back to 4th density is anything like coming from 4th density, does that mean that what we would go back to is something that is too complex to understand? This variability of physicality that you have described?

Q: So, was there any kind of worship of God, or religious activity in this pre-Fall state; this Edenic, 4th density state?

A: No need when one has a clue.

Q: What I am trying to get at here, what I am trying to understand, is the transition from the goddess worship to the god worship; the change from the understanding of cyclical time as expressed in the feminine cycles, and expressed as the goddess; to the concept of linear time, expressed as the masculine principle. It seems to me that these were stages of inversion of concepts which gradually led to the ideas that the Lizzies are imposing on us, and seem to have been working in this direction for millennia - the dominator experience which expresses as: believe in something outside yourself that will save you, otherwise you are damned because the world is gonna end, and you are going to get judged. This is the concept I am trying to deal with here. I am trying to understand what was worshipped. Okay, we had these guys; they fell from Eden, but they were still fairly close to the original concepts, in some terms. Once they jumped into the physical bodies, as you put it, what was their level of conceptualization regarding the universe? Did they still retain some understanding at that point?

A: Kind of like the understanding one has after severe head trauma, vis a vis your normal understanding in your current state.

Q: So, they were traumatized; they may have had bits and pieces of ideas and memories, but they may also have lost a great deal altogether. There may have even been a sort of "coma" state of mankind for many millennia. But, after they woke up, with the bits and pieces floating around in their heads, they may have begun to attempt to piece it all together. So, they started putting it all back together. What was the first thing they put together regarding the cosmos around them?

A: Sex.

Q: What did they decide about sex? I mean, sex was there. They were having sex. Is that it? Or, did they understand the cosmos as sex?

A: More like the former. After all, that is what got you guys in this mess in the first place! Just imagine the sales job if you can: "Look how much fun this is! Want to try it?!? Oops, sorry, we forgot to tell you, you cannot go back!"

Q: I really fail to understand - and I know it is a big issue that has been hinted at and alluded to, and outright claims have been made regarding sex in all religions and mythologies - but I fail to understand the mechanics of how this can be the engineering of a 'fall.' What, precisely, are the mechanics of it? What energy is generated? How is it generated? What is the conceptualization of the misuse of this energy, or the use of the energy?

A: It is simply the introduction of the concept of self-gratification of a physical sort.

Q: On many occasions you have said that the ideal thing is to have perfect balance of physicality and ethereality. This has been said on a number of occasions. Now, I don't understand how it can be that gratification of a physical body can be the mechanics by which one is entrapped? Is it not gratifying to look at something beautiful? Is it wrong, sinful, or a form of a fall, to look at beauty, to hear something beautiful such as music, or to touch something that is sensually delightful such as a piece of silk or the skin of a loved one? These various things that the human being derives pleasure from very often elevate them to a spiritual state.

A: Possession is the key.

Q: What do you mean?

A: In STS, you possess.

Q: That's what I am saying here...

A: If you move through the beautiful flowers, the silk, the skin of another, but do not seek to possess...

Q: It seems to me that it is possible to experience all of these things, including sex, without the need or desire to possess; only to give. In which case, I still don't understand how it can be a mechanism for a 'fall.'

A: If it is desired, then the mechanism is not to give. Do you eat a piece of chocolate cake because it is good to give to the stomach?

Q: Well, you could!

A: No, in STS, which is your realm do not forget, one gives because of the pleasant sensation which results.

Q: Could it not be said that, if everything that exists is part of God, including the flesh, that if one gives to the flesh, without being attached to the giving, that it could be considered a giving to the 'All?'

A: Explain the process.

Q: For example: there are some people who like to suffer, because they believe that the flesh is sinful. That is a big thing that the Lizzies have instituted. For centuries they have wanted people to suffer, and they have made this big deal about sex and anything that might be considered pleasant or desirable should be denied, and that a person should suffer, and revel in their suffering. And, actually, making a person...

A: If one seeks to suffer, they do so in expectation of future reward. They desire to possess something in the end.

Q: What I am saying is: if a person can simply BE, in the doing and being of who and what they are, in simplicity; to become involved in doing everything as a meditation, or as a consecration, whether they are walking down the street and being at one with the air, the sunshine, the birds and trees and other people; in this state of oneness, doesn't that constitute a giving to the universe as giving oneself up as a channel for the universe to experience all these things?

A: Not if one is "feeling this oneness."

Q: We are what we are. Nature is nature. Progression is progression. And if people would just relax and be who and what they are in honesty, and do what is according to their nature without violating the Free Will of others, that this is a more pure form of being than doing things out of any feeling of expectation, or desire; to just BE, not want... just BE?

A: Yes, but STS does not do that.

Q: (A) From which I draw conclusions: if there STS around us, we cannot just...

A: You are all STS. If you were not, you would not be where you are.

Q: (A) There are those who are happy in the STS mode; and there are those who are trying to get out of the STS mode...

A: STO candidate.

Q: (A) These STO candidates cannot just simply BE, even theoretically, because then, STS would eat them.

Q: Why not?

A: STS does not eat according to protocol.

Q: What does that mean?

A: What do you suppose?

Q: I have no idea!

A: STS "eats" whatever it wants to, if it is able.

Q: That's what we said. If you are STO in an STS world, you are basically defenseless and they eat you.

Q: Why? What makes STO unavailable or 'inedible?'

A: Frequency resonance not in sync.

Q: (A) But then, that would mean that all these people who are saying that we need just to love everything and everybody, are right. They just be, and love, don't do anything, just give everything to the Lizzies... they are right!

A: No, because motivation is STS.

Q: How is the motivation to love everything and everybody, and to just give, STS?

A: Feels good.

Q: So, they want to do it because it feels good?

A: Want is an STS concept.

Q: So, you seem to be suggesting that the real trick is to just become non-attached to anything and anybody, do nothing, and just dissolve into nothing? No thought, no want, no do, no be, no anything!

A: If you are STS, that does not fit, but, if you did exactly that, you would reincarnate in an STO realm, where such energy does fit.

Q: But, if you have become nothing, how do you reincarnate? And, when you say 'reincarnate,' that implies being in a body!

A: You do not become nothingness.

Q: But, being incarnated means being in a body?

Q: You mean moving into a realm that does not necessarily mean being in a body?

A: Close. But 4th density is partially physical. Does not consume nor possess.

Q: (A) This is contradictory to what we are doing. (L) Why write a book or do anything? There is no point. We should just sit around, do nothing but contemplate our navels and do nothing. (F) Why do you say that? (L) Because doing anything at all constitutes wanting, needing, possessing, having, and so on. (F) Of course, because this is an STS realm. (L) So, therefore, we should do nothing. We should contemplate our navels and try to get out of it and to heck with everybody else! (F) I disagree. (L) Otherwise, it is contradictory. If you try to help anyone else, or do for anyone else, you are desiring to help them. Therefore, you are desiring to change something... (F) Well, sure, but this is an STS realm. (L) Anyway, I would like to know who and what this Marcia Schafer is channelling. She seems to be channelling several sources, or claims to be. Could you tell me who and what?

A: Not yet, because this issue is not yet resolved. You are confused because you seem to think you must be STO to be an STO candidate. You are STS, and you simply cannot be otherwise, until you either reincarnate or transform at realm border crossing.

Q: Alright, I got that.

We are here, we are what we are, and until the realm border comes, we can't be anything else. (F) So, don't worry about being STS. That is what we all are. As long as we eat food, that's what we are. It's that simple. You can be moving toward STO, but you aren't there yet, and there is nothing wrong with that. (A) We ask a question, and you answer this question, and this answer can be interpreted in different ways. I am not sure which way this answer was meant. The answer was: if you are STS, the answer does not fit. I mean, sitting and doing nothing. If you are STS that does not fit. But, if you do exactly that, you will reincarnate in an STO realm where such an energy does fit. There are several interpretations. One is that, if we do exactly that, we reincarnate in an STO realm where the energy does fit, and it would be just the right thing to do, because we WANT to be in an STO realm. So, one sure way to go to an STO realm is to sit under the tree and do nothing and contemplate your navel, but not having too much fun... eat nothing, desire nothing... typical Zen. There is another possible interpretation: if you would do exactly that, then you would reincarnate in an STO realm where such energy does fit, but there may be other STO realms that do NOT consist of such energies. So, maybe there is a way to another way to another STO realm, to which this energy does NOT go, but other ways would go. (L) And, there is another problem here: the very fact that one would do this is DESIRING to go to an STO realm! Which precludes the going. If you desire to be STO, you are screwed! (A) Not being, that is what some teachers teach. Nirvana. Is this something that is supposed to be the only way, and is it something that we are being encouraged to follow because it is no desire, no anything. Or, are there different STO realms?

A: Not different realms, as such, but different ways of getting there. Your respective developments have led you to where you are.
10 Sept 94

Q: (L) Could you describe to me the true meaning of the
Osirian cycle. What was the symbology of the killing of
Osiris and the cutting up of the body?
A: Removal of knowledge centers.
Q: (L) Knowledge centers in what?
A: Your DNA.
Q: (L) So, the breaking up of Osiris' body represents the
breaking up of the DNA in our bodies?
A: Partly. Also means knowledge capacity reduction.
Q: (L) What was the symbology of the throwing of the phallus
into the river and it's being eaten by three fishes?
A: Sexual violence energy introduction.
Q: (L) What did Isis searching for her lord Osiris symbolize?
A: Separation of female energy from male energy union.
Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with brain activity?
A: Yes. The separating of the hemispheres of the brain.
Q: (L) Was this achieved through DNA modification?
Q: (L) What did the son of Isis, Horus, represent?
A: New reality of limitation.
Q: (L) What is the meaning of Horus avenging himself upon
Set, the murderer of his father, Osiris?
A: Beginning of perpetual conflict energy to limit humanity.
Q: (L) Who did Set represent?
A: War.
Q: (L) What war?
A: All.
28 Oct 94

Q: (L) Rudolf Steiner called Chirst "The most sublime human
principle ever to unfold on earth," is this an accurate
statement?
A: One interpretation.
Q: (L) He also said: "The Christ, who in the course of this
evolution lived 3 years in the body of Jesus of
Nazareth..." Is this a correct statement? Did the Christ
statement enter Jesus at age 30?
A: Formed then.
Q: (L) How did this sublime being, the Christ, dwell in a
human body?
A: Natural process caused by supremely pure faith and
thought.
Q: (L) Yet previously you said that Jesus had sexual
relations with women after he was Christed, is that
correct?
A: No. Before.
Q: (L) So, after he was Christed he had no sexual relations?
A: Correct.
Q: (L) Did the Christ spirit descend into the body of Jesus
in his 30th year?
Q: (L) What happened?
A: Formed within him. And it could do thusly in anyone who
reaches such levels of service to others plus faith and
supreme levels of pure thought.
7 June 97

Q: You guys are so funny! Next: Is there any relation
between the dietary restrictions of the Jews and the
instructions for animal sacrifice on the alter as
delivered in the book of Leviticus, and the present day
cattle mutilations and possible use of humans for food?
A: Disconnected variables.
Q: Okay, let's back up: is there any relationship between the
instructions for animal sacrifice and the cattle mutes?
A: Only in the general sense of enzyme actions upon
leukocytes.
Q: Does that mean that the instructions for preparation of
sacrificial animals were designed to prepare them for
alien 'food?'
A: More for energy transfer.
Q: Do you mean energy transfer in the a) sense of the
transfer of the energy of the animal through the
sacrifice, or b) the transfer of the energy of the human
performing the sacrifice into the animal, and then through
the animal to the alien (and I am using the term alien in
its broadest sense) ?
A: Why not both?
Q: The next thing is the dietary restrictions. Many cultures
eat rabbits and pigs, in specific, those of Aryan
extraction. The rabbit was sacred to Athena, and the
Celts at a LOT of pork. Yet, here these items are
restricted from the diet of the Jews. Is there any
relation between the diet as outlined here, and the Aryan
genetic tendencies to conquest and domination?
A: Trichinosis used to be nonexistent in Aryan types... But,
mixing of genetic factors eliminated this.
Q: So, the Jews were susceptible to trichonosis, and the
Aryans were not?
A: Originally.
Q: So, it was necessary for the Jews not to eat the pork, but
not for the Aryans, and the mixing caused susceptibility.
In a general sense, are strong Aryan genetics indicative
of the necessity for the consumption of meat?
A: In a sense, but pescadorial features substitute semi-
adequately.
Q: Pescadorial. Semi-adequately. What needed to be added so
that the substitution would be not just semi-adequate, but
totally adequate?
A: Iron/protein levels.
Q: So, it is the iron that the Celts need? Well, that brings
me to the next question: In all the Celtic folklore when
they talk about 'fairies,' which are obviously other
density beings very similar to our modern 'Gray alien,'
these fairy/slash aliens insist that no iron come near
them in any way. It was also said that bringing iron into
contact with someone thought to be a 'changeling' would
prove whether or not they were because if they were, they
would disappear instantly. Also, the instructions for the
building of the Temple of Solomon included restrictions on
the use of iron in either the preparation of the materials
or the putting together of the building itself, even down
to the rejection of the use of iron nails in any part.
What is the significance of this restriction on the use of
iron by these other density beings, whoever they are?
A: Bloodline trails.
Q: Are you saying that... I don't understand... not even well
enough to frame another question...
A: You will, my dear, oh will you!
Q: If it was necessary for the Aryans to have iron... okay,
maybe the iron is something that interacts...
A: What about iron as an element?
Q: Okay, let's see: Iron - derived from early Celt 'iserno,'
via Illyrian 'eisarno' from the IndoEuropean base 'eis,'
which means to 'move vigorously; strong, holy.' It is a
white, malleable, ductile, metallic chemical element that
can be readily magnetized, rusts rapidly in moist or salty
air, and is vital to plant and animal life; it is the
most common and important of all metals, and its alloys,
as steel, are extensively used. Symbol: Fe; atomic
weight:55.847; atomic number: 26; specific gravity: 7.86;
melting point: 1535 degrees Centigrade; boiling point
3,000 degrees C. The electron shells are thus: 2,14,8,2.
Iron is an element of blood, hemoglobin, and is easily
magnetized... there is some new work about iron and
magnetite in the brains of people who are psychic or have
'abduction' experiences... is it the magnetism?
A: Yes....
Q: Is it something that holds one more firmly in 3rd density,
and the elimination of it enables one to switch
densities... or...
A: Tis magnetite that acts as a conduit, and perhaps, just
perhaps, allows for transference back and forth at will?!?
And what about the legend about the alchemists? Is not
the key term there really transformation?!? And has not
the "smoke screen" really been delivered so effectively by
all the concentration upon the substance?!? And does not
this remind one indeed of all the misguided concentration
upon substance rather than meaning that one finds so
regularly on 3rd density??
Q: I get it! So, it is the magnetite in the body, that
collects and holds the charge, and it has absolutely
nothing to do with an external substance at all! Is that
it?
A: You are getting "warmer."
Q: Am I right, we need more iron for magnetite, or am I
completely off base here?
A: You are right, but, do not underestimate the significance
of that just delivered! What better deception than to
divert the meaning of alchemy, by focusing upon substance,
then addicting those souls bound to 3rd density to the
substance?
Q: Okay, it is the magnetite that acts as a conduit. And the
concentration is upon the substance, that is, the
magnetite. Let me conjecture that the thing that is
believed to be distilled out of the alchemical operations
is magnetite, is that correct?
A: No, because no need, if not deceived by other efforts.
Q: Were these other efforts involved with sexual function?
A: More like the results of same.
Q: Okay, they were concentrating on...
A: Today's version of the deception could be your favorite
and mine, "monoatomic gold."
Q: Oh, the David Hudson fiasco...
A: There too, one is lead astray by substance... Remember
our little dissertation about all the really big bangs?
Q: Yes.... I remember... and I got a lot of flack from
that... The three days of darkness, et cetera... the
implications... let's back up...
A: Oh my, oh my, we can turn this powder into gold!! And if
you eat enough of it, you will have orgasms forever as a
light being... Oh my, oh my!!
Q: Good point! Getting people addicted to the substance by
these claims...
A: How addicted is Marti?
Q: Yes. She is the one who is really promoting the David
Hudson thing...
A: Did she want to have orgasms in heaven, or what?!?
Q: That's true! That was her idea of heaven - the Hindu
lingam and yoni in perpetual motion!
13 July 02

Q: We have recently been working with some material from Boris Mouravieff. We can see many relationships between that work and so many of the clues and hints scattered throughout the C's transmissions. What seems to be important is his information about the Centers - three lower and three higher that are not "seated" in the body. Then, he talks about the difference between "A" influences and "B" influences, and the necessity for assimilation of "B" influences in order to fuse the "magnetic center" which then enables the soul - or higher centers - to "seat" in the body. Is the information from Mouravieff about these matters fairly accurate?
A: Not just fairly. It has been preserved from the time of the "Fall."
Q: Mouravieff states clearly that this teaching is a "thin thread" of an oral tradition, and that the monks themselves - in various locations - admit that it has not only not been put into writing, but has not ever even been "gathered together" in a single place. This is, of course, problematical, but it seems that Mouravieff has made a sincere effort to present the material of the Tradition itself, even if he has spent an inordinate amount of time trying to weave through it some of the occult traditions of Europe that have been so very popular for so long, particularly the synarchic views of Guenon and so forth. In seems that, in this respect, Mouravieff has interpreted many things in an "A influence" sort of way. And then, there is Mouravieff's presentation of the "worlds." It seems to be very similar to the teaching about "densities," though without the balance of STS and STO.
A: If it is understood in the original context of hyperdimensional realities. Also, there are some distortions and gloss on the subject of the "worlds" and
"notes." But even this is only minor.
Q: Mouravieff says that there are two kinds of humans - he calls the "pre-Adamic" and "Adamic," (discussed in book III). The idea is that pre-Adamic human types basically have no "soul" nor any possibility of growing one. This is a pretty shocking idea, but there have been recent scholarly discussions of this matter based on what seems to be clinical evidence that, indeed, there are human beings who are just "mechanical" and have no "inner" or "higher self" at all. [See: "Division of Consciousness"] Gurdjieff talked about this and so did Castaneda. Are these ideas Mouravieff presents about the two basic TYPES of humans, as far as they go, accurate?
A: Indeed, though again, there is a "Biblical Gloss."
Q: Mouravieff says that the "pre-Adamic" humans do not have the higher centers, nor the possibility of developing them in this cycle - which we assume to be the Grand Cycle you have previously described, the length of which is around 300,000 years. Is this an accurate representation of "pre-Adamic" beings?
A: Yes, they are "organic" portals between levels of density.
Q: Based on what Mouravieff has said, it seems to be so that any efforts to try to raise the consciousness of such individuals is doomed to fail.
A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.
Q: (V) Have I, or anyone in this room, ever encountered any, and if so, can you give us an example for reference?
A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?
Q: (BT) Is this the original meaning of the "pollution of the bloodline" that the Bible talks about?
Q: (L) This certainly gives a whole new meaning to all the experiences we have had with people like "Frank" and Vincent Bridges and Terri Burns, Olga and the rest of the gang! What this means is that the work of discerning these organic portals from souled human beings is CRUCIAL to the so-called ascension process. Without the basic understanding of transformation of, and conservation of energies, there is no possibility of fusing a magnetic center. No wonder the Bridges gang and the COINTELPRO types went bananas while I was publishing the Adventures Series! And sheesh! They will go bonkers with this organic portal stuff! (V) In thinking back over my life, it seems to me that my father is certainly one of these organic portals.
A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle.
Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying is that the really good ones - you could never tell except by long observation. The one key we discovered from studying psychopaths was that their actions do not match their words. But what if that is a symptom of just being weak and having no will? (A) How can I know if I have a soul?
A: Do you ever hurt for another?
Q: (V) I think they are talking about empathy. These soulless humans simply don't care what happens to another person. If another person is in pain or misery, they don't know how to care.
A: The only pain they experience is "withdrawal" of "food" or comfort, or what they want. They are also masters of twisting perception of others so as to seem to be empathetic. But, in general, such actions are simply to retain control.
Q: (A) What does having a soul or not having a soul have to do with bloodline?
A: Genetics marry with soul if present.
Q: Do "organic portals" go to fifth density when they die?
A: Only temporarily until the "second death."
Q: (V) What is the "origin" of these organic portal human types? In the scheme of creation, where did they come from?
A: They were originally part of the bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density. Review transcripts on the subject of short wave cycles and long wave cycles.
Q: (A) Now, I was reading in the transcripts that sleep is necessary for human beings because it was a period of rest and recharging. You also said that the SOUL rests while the body is sleeping. So, the question is: what source of energy is tapped to recharge both the body and the soul?
A: The question needs to be separated. What happens to a souled individual is different from an organic portal unit.
Q: (L) I guess that means that the life force energy that is embodied in Organic Portals is something like the soul pool that is theorized to exist for flora and fauna. This would, of course, explain the striking and inexplicable similarity of psychopaths, that is so well defined that they only differ from one another in the way that different species of trees are different in the overall class of Tree-ness. So, if they don't have souls, where does the energy come from that recharges Organic Portals?
A: The pool you have described.
Q: Does the recharging of the souled being come from a similar pool, only maybe the "human" pool?
A: No - it recharges from the so-called sexual center which is a higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center, not being blocked by the lower intellectual cener and the moving center, transduces the energy from the sexual center. It is also the time during which the higher emotional and intellectual centers can rest from the "drain" of the lower centers' interaction with those pesky organic portals so much loved by the lower centers. This respite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But, more than that, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.
Q: (L) Well, the next logical question was: where does the so-called "sexual center" get ITS energy?
A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.
Q: Do the "centers" as described by Mouravieff relate at all to the idea of "chakras?"
A: Quite closely. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called higher chakras are "produced in effect" by stealing that energy from souled beings. This is what gives them the ability to emulate souled beings. The souled being is, in effect, perceiving a mirror of their own soul when they ascribe "soul qualities" to such beings.
Q: Is this a correspondence that starts at the basal chakra which relates to the sexual center as described by Mouravieff?
A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.
Lower moving center - basal chakra
Lower emotional - sexual chakra
Lower intellectual - throat chakra
Higher emotional - heart chakra
Higher intellectual - crown chakra
Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?
A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.
[Laura's note: This would "close the circuit" in the "shepherd's crook"
configuration.]
Q: (V) What about the many ideas about 12 chakras, and so forth, that are currently being taught by many new age sources? [Barbara Marciniak, for one.]
A: There are no such. This is a corrupted conceptualization based on the false belief that the activation of the physical endocrine system is the same as the creation and fusion of the magnetic center. The higher centers are only "seated" by being "magnetized." And this more or less "External" condition [location of the higher centers] has been perceived by some individuals and later joined to the perceived "seating" locations, in potential. This has led to "cross conceptualization" based on assumption!
Q: Are the levels of initiation and levels of the staircase as presented
by Mouravieff fairly accurate?
A: Yes, but different levels accessed in other so-called lives can relieve
the intensity of some levels in "another" life.
Q: (L) So work on the self in different incarnations - assuming one is not an organic portal - can be cumulative? You can pick up where you left off if you screw up?
A: Yes. To some extent.

It seems that even to try such feat as reducing this feeding requires considerable knowledge, practice and individual developement.

I think they have been very clear to me now, on the issue of sex and it is no longer something so "mysterious" because from the beginning the Cass have said that "it was the first thing that got them into this business" and it is "physical gratification" possession and service to self. That leaves us with no grey options to try to rationalize how to have sex without feeding the contrary energies. It's as tragicomic as what I read from Joe commenting on another thread "simple, don't ejaculate".

So far the best tool that has served me to "divert" the misuse of sexual energy is to focus on productive work, and to resume procrastinated reading when projects for "mysterious" reasons do not progress, it generates frustration and frustration leads to idleness and listlessness of not doing productive things. Mr. Ark mentioned something quite interesting about focusing on productive activities years ago that I have been able to associate and use as a "redirection" of those energies.

Long-term meditation bores me, but breathing exercises during those periods of productivity help. It certainly makes a big difference when the energies are conserved.

It all depend on our level of spiritual development. Our sexual blockages stem from our deeper cultural concepts, like aggression, greed and possessiveness rather than the other way around (Freud had it backwards). Blockages of cakras:
The first energy transfer is red ray. It is a random transfer having to do with reproductive system. The orange and the yellow ray attempts to have sexual intercourse create, firstly, a blockage if only one entity vibrates in this area, thus causing the entity vibrating sexually in this area to have a never ending appetite for this activity. What these vibratory levels are seeking is green activity. There is the possibility of orange/ yellow ray energy transfer. This being polarizing towards the negative: one being seen as object rather than other self; the other seeing as plunderer of the situation. That is what the sexual nature craves, whether it knows it or not looking for a partner with an attraction that persists. Such partners are likely to be far too well defended to be able to give generously within the sexual experience (casual/ no string attached sex). This is ineffective in spiritual terms. This sts path of sexuality doesn't recognize that we are all one/creator (control/inluence other). For the lack of love totally blocks green ray energy exchange.

The search for a sexual mate who can share love from an open heart is important. In such energy exchanges between loving people, the heart is filled with joy, peace and power, and if blue ray is penetrated, trusting/clear communication is given. All such exchanges are most healthful and healing. The sexual energy exchange between the mated pair is one of the most powerful means of advancing the spiritual journey as it enable individual to clear distortion in chakra of energy. This freed energy then can allow individuals to move the level and quality of perceptions higher until they experience as one Creator in full and without distortion (indigo).

Ps: blue ray also help understand other and ideas better while indigo ray gives you access to ether this intelligent infinity give you creativity (you know how to create blueprints and execute it. The holy grail of spiritual seeker)

Reactions: Pat
I think they have been very clear to me now, on the issue of sex and it is no longer something so "mysterious" because from the beginning the Cass have said that "it was the first thing that got them into this business" and it is "physical gratification" possession and service to self. That leaves us with no grey options to try to rationalize how to have sex without feeding the contrary energies. It's as tragicomic as what I read from Joe commenting on another thread "simple, don't ejaculate".

So far the best tool that has served me to "divert" the misuse of sexual energy is to focus on productive work, and to resume procrastinated reading when projects for "mysterious" reasons do not progress, it generates frustration and frustration leads to idleness and listlessness of not doing productive things. Mr. Ark mentioned something quite interesting about focusing on productive activities years ago that I have been able to associate and use as a "redirection" of those energies.

Long-term meditation bores me, but breathing exercises during those periods of productivity help. It certainly makes a big difference when the energies are conserved.
Do you know where I can find the productivity piece Ark was talking about?

I think that many of forum members would like to know how to engage in sexual life in a way which would minimize, or even completely eliminate any energy transfer to STS 4 dimentional beings. Available C's transcripts and SOTT glossary shed some light, but only in most basic way.

It seems that even to try such feat as reducing this feeding requires considerable knowledge, practice and individual developement. The situation is, there aren't many teachers/schools of eastern techniques (if any) available for a westerner. Intensive bias covering chakra developement, the number of schools, workshops, usually led by people lacking proper, profound knowledge and wide range of New Age scam make the situation of honest seeker almost hopeless. But, somewhere one could start.. Could You direct me to source materials, titles, authors? Maybe there are some viable materials on the public domain?

Or would such research derail one from most important issues and it would be best to give up whole sexuality matter and be done with it?

thanks in advance,
Hi! Even the post is old, I've just seen it. I think I can help. You can find on Amazon 'Geometry of divine spark 1 and 2' written by Serena Alba. Books explain the method how to solve also this, how to balance our energetic field and defend yourself against energetic vampirism (as much as it possible;due to the fact that we live in extremely negative environment, unfortunately, this can't be completely stopped) and how to stop our own energetic vampirism (almost all people do that,but they don't know it, and man actively steal energy from female 2.nd chakra). Anyway, I'm sure it will help.

Do you know where I can find the productivity piece Ark was talking about?

I found it:

Well, if you have too much of anger energy, why don't you use it on a challenging and creative project that will bring you a satisfaction? You do not know which project? Then use all your energy to find such a project. And then start working on it with no free time left at all. But it needs to be a project of your choice, coming from the deepest part of yourself.

For me, this comment from Ark, made me think about those moments that go against the productive things we want to do, we should do, we deviate from doing and we wait for something to happen that comes close to what brings us closer to where we want to get instead of us making the choice to create/do something about it. It's boring to read 1 hour, but it's better not to sleep for watching a favorite series that does not nourish our knowledge in anything.

How do we use our energy, in what and for how long do we waste it on nonsense until we realize what is silly enough to become aware of it and do something productive with our energy?

I found it:

Well, if you have too much of anger energy, why don't you use it on a challenging and creative project that will bring you a satisfaction? You do not know which project? Then use all your energy to find such a project. And then start working on it with no free time left at all. But it needs to be a project of your choice, coming from the deepest part of yourself.

For me, this comment from Ark, made me think about those moments that go against the productive things we want to do, we should do, we deviate from doing and we wait for something to happen that comes close to what brings us closer to where we want to get instead of us making the choice to create/do something about it. It's boring to read 1 hour, but it's better not to sleep for watching a favorite series that does not nourish our knowledge in anything.

How do we use our energy, in what and for how long do we waste it on nonsense until we realize what is silly enough to become aware of it and do something productive with our energy?
That’s the “high road” I guess. I really like this though. It’s hard to stay up there. It’s like we fall “asleep” into our “comfort” or entertainment. I would agree that this turns into a energy that just grows potential and will manifest negatively if we just stay idle. Speaking from experience. One project that can’t stop nagging my mind is the leedskalnin documents! 🤔. It’s almost daily!

That’s the “high road” I guess. I really like this though. It’s hard to stay up there. It’s like we fall “asleep” into our “comfort” or entertainment. I would agree that this turns into a energy that just grows potential and will manifest negatively if we just stay idle. Speaking from experience. One project that can’t stop nagging my mind is the leedskalnin documents! 🤔. It’s almost daily!

As the saying goes, "The way is made by walking." Walking, we form habits. Steps that will take you a little "higher" or a little "lower". The important thing is not to do what the rabbit did, to fall asleep confident that he already had the goal assured.

For example, for a long time I had that Ark comment very much in mind, but I was putting it off until you asked me and I said my self "OK! okay, I get it... I'm going to look for it now." And that in turn served me to complement an information from Jordan Peterson who talks about:

The answer is to develop some micro-routines on the other side of the personality distribution.

Which in turn led me to connect another experience that relates and I commented on in another thread. And all that together, it makes me look more carefully at the current panorama that is presented to me.

Do you remember all those moments when Luara associated the names of people involved in a crucial experience in her life? the way people presented them with a book that she were looking for for a long time, the repetition, the dreams, the visualizations, the similar or repeated names, how drastically and mysteriously things disappeared, etc. For me it's like reading between the lines the signs. We have a lot of styles when sweeping things under the rug. Some dance while sweeping, eh? (laughter)

Just as the subtle influence to leisure is presented to us, so is the obvious signal to redirect our actions/choices/energies.

Back
Top Bottom