Transition into 4th Density Realm

Thank you for this interesting thread! I wonder how the one who has just ascend to 4th density is perceived by others who still occupy the 3rd? Will 3D people be even able to see the 4D ones? Or maybe the 3D ones will only see a pshisical layer of the 4D people without being able to see their whole form? :)

I wonder how the one who has just ascend to 4th density is perceived by others who still occupy the 3rd? Will 3D people be even able to see the 4D ones?

Very interesting question! I've got to say I can't really understand how this transition is going to unfold, and how perception is going to be affected. Another question which naturally follows is, what are the inhabitants of 4d going to make of the new arrivals from 3d? I suppose they see us coming from a mile away!

Either way, it's a splitting of realms, so I doubt whether 3d humans will see anything at all, sadly. It would be inspiring if they could.

Very interesting question! I've got to say I can't really understand how this transition is going to unfold, and how perception is going to be affected. Another question which naturally follows is, what are the inhabitants of 4d going to make of the new arrivals from 3d? I suppose they see us coming from a mile away!

Either way, it's a splitting of realms, so I doubt whether 3d humans will see anything at all, sadly. It would be inspiring if they could.

As I understand it 3D cannot perceive 4D because of the realm curtain.

Does Earth actually have 4D inhabitants at this time? Who will be there when the first 'batch' is coming?
Will a couple of 4D-STO be there as helpers? Or a couple of Lizzies to 'do business' with the newbies?

Does Earth actually have 4D inhabitants at this time? Who will be there when the first 'batch' is coming?
Will a couple of 4D-STO be there as helpers? Or a couple of Lizzies to 'do business' with the newbies?

Ah yes, interesting. Good point. From what I've read thus far, I think there are 4d STO beings present in the realm also, I'm pretty sure that has been mentioned in the C's transcripts, the early one's I think. From what I recall, they are laying low because we are of course STS at this point. I may be wrong on this though, so make of that what you will. Personally speaking, I'm pretty sure that in the underground bases there is an STO/STS split in terms of beings. Hopefully that wasn't the "Frank" info I'm relating.

I don't think an 8ft Lizard is that intimidating however. We're going to die at some point anyway, so what do we have to lose in facing them if indeed they are there waiting for us? They are just shadow beings after all, who rely on crafty manoeuvres to keep us in check, so they can't be that tough to deal with can they? Having said that, it never pays to get too cocky, makes me think of Castaneda's quote about facing petty tyrants and the unknown. I think there'll be an entire eco-system to explore for those of us who make it that far, it won't be a psychedelic void we're stepping into.

As I understand it 3D cannot perceive 4D because of the realm curtain.
Yes, that was what I was thinking too. 3D cannot perceive 4D, but at the same time C's said something like it will take 1 000 years for humanity to fully drop the physical form, so 4D newbies will be kind of physical, right?

Does Earth actually have 4D inhabitants at this time?

I am pretty sure it has, e.g. parasitic spirits that people release during spirit release therapy. Or 4D aliens from underground bases. Or STO guiding beings. I am pretty sure the Earth has even 5D inhabitants, e.g. spirits of recently deceased people.

Who will be there when the first 'batch' is coming?

I think all residents will be there - both of positive and negative nature. And "4D newbies" should at this point have enough psychic protection as to not fall into the STS traps.

Ah yes, interesting. Good point. From what I've read thus far, I think there are 4d STO beings present in the realm also, I'm pretty sure that has been mentioned in the C's transcripts, the early one's I think. From what I recall, they are laying low because we are of course STS at this point. I may be wrong on this though, so make of that what you will. Personally speaking, I'm pretty sure that in the underground bases there is an STO/STS split in terms of beings.

Aren't these underground bases used for making bloody experiments on humans and consuming children?
I don't think 4D-STO would actually love to cohabitate with such characters... :rolleyes:

Aren't these underground bases used for making bloody experiments on humans and consuming children?
I don't think 4D-STO would actually love to cohabitate with such characters... :rolleyes:

But we don't know anything about how these bases are comprised. They may not have any communication with the lizards. After all, we cohabit in a realm with psychopaths, and there's nothing we can do about that, maybe it's the same for them?

We cohabitate the same world with sadistic psychopaths right now, but it doesn't mean we have to share the same physical space. I think the same applies to 4D reality, except the space will be less physical ;)

Yes, that was what I was thinking too. 3D cannot perceive 4D, but at the same time C's said something like it will take 1 000 years for humanity to fully drop the physical form, so we will be kind of physical, right?

I am pretty sure it has, e.g. parasitic spirits that people release during spirit release therapy. Or 4D aliens from underground bases. Or STO guiding beings. I am pretty sure the Earth has even 5D inhabitants, e.g. spirits of recently deceased people.

As I understand you will be of variable physicality in 4D. To me it seems as if the young 4Ds may become more and more ethereal as 'time' goes on. Speculating here...
BTW what would be 1,000 years in 4D if there actually is no time?

So parasitic spirits are 4D as well? Just asking. How did they qualify for 4D?

Interestingly the C's have told us that there even are bi-density 3D/4D humanoids living underground...

We cohabitate the same world with sadistic psychopaths right now, but it doesn't mean we have to share the same physical space. I think the same applies to 4D reality, except the space will be less physical ;)

We cohabitate with psychopaths because we have to and mostly don't know what they are.
In the case of underground bases (which are definitely physical) I suspect that 4-D STO would not like to share them with 4-D STS and vice versa. One reason would be a spiritual one and as the C's told us that wherever STO and STS meet they will be weaken each others' energies because of their different polarization!

In the case of underground bases (which are definitely physical) I suspect that 4-D STO would not like to share them with 4-D STS and vice versa. One reason would be a spiritual one and as the C's told us that wherever STO and STS meet they will be weaken each others' energies because of their different polarization!

The bases, as I understand it, have 3d and 4d areas, I'm pretty sure that was mentioned in High Strangeness by Laura. I'm not sure about the energetic differential as you describe it and how that would affect the said beings, so I don't know what to say about that. As an aside, just down the road from me lives a man who is a released convict, he is a paedophile. I've walked past him a fair few times, and the energy I feel as I pass him is not pleasant to experience. I don't think I've ever felt weakened by these events, but I certainly feel the need to shun him (an old neighbour of mine actually confronted him once). Maybe it's a case of "as above, so below"? Just wondering though here, but surely there must be some form of interaction on all levels of density. Even if it's just a clash of thought centres, as has been described by the C's when explaining how 6d STO "battles" the thought centre Ormethion 6d STS (the reflection for balance). Obviously things will be different on 4th level to a 3rd level event, but at this point we're dealing with hypotheticals.

Hello Kay Kim, thanks for putting this together.

Seeing how this current reality is disintegrating at a faster rate as the days pass encourages me even more to try my best at helping out and being of service. I’m not anticipating anything but I’m kind of excited for this reality merger.

When I was in my teens through about 20 or 21, I was an atheist and had no idea about anything. I had knowledge about the deep state and things of that nature but barely any spiritual knowledge. It’s crazy how we just find out about this, it’s like deep inside of us we chose this (which could be the case for some/most people) and the process begins. In these times, you could truly see whats in people’s hearts! If the individual leans towards STO or STS then they’re actions prove it ( or Atleast I think so).

As I understand you will be of variable physicality in 4D. To me it seems as if the young 4Ds may become more and more ethereal as 'time' goes on. Speculating here...
BTW what would be 1,000 years in 4D if there actually is no time?

So parasitic spirits are 4D as well? Just asking. How did they qualify for 4D?

Interestingly the C's have told us that there even are bi-density 3D/4D humanoids living underground...
Hello!
I think that beyond the assumption of how the transition will be, the most important thing is ¿what we going to do about it? as the C's said "the fight is through us" and that means that everything depends on "what part of ourselves we enhance" in short, we are also a kind of parasite used as antennas and we can feel in ourselves through hatred, anger or revenge.
Whoever investigates a little in himself will realize the ambiguous nature in ourselves, we can give, as well as we can destroy and is in that choice where one is inclined towards STO and STS. If we pay attention the external or internal forces will try allways to take us to STS. Is sad because we were raised like this. Choosing with knowledge is everything, even on a day-to-day basis and a decision, no matter how simple it may seem, that choises can change your life, positively or negatively.

Back
Top Bottom