IMAGE-2023-03-21-17-50-51.jpg

Magical Simsalabim

IMAGE-2023-03-14-19-07-16.jpg

Tumbler 💩

IMAGE-2023-03-14-19-11-28.jpg

Just Priceless 🌈

IMAGE-2023-03-14-19-06-59.jpg

As a gay man myself - I OBJECT ! Agreeing with da bear below
(about the claim that men are "more masculine" when they wear makeup)

IMAGE-2023-03-27-09-41-34.jpg
IMAGE-2023-03-27-09-41-59.jpg

Once upon a time, there were two sexes ®
Until the green & pink hair colored trolls came along...

IMAGE-2023-03-20-14-40-14.jpg

People are becoming very strange!!!! :wow::wow: :wow: I bet we haven't seen anything yet... This man identifies as a baby girl.

Man claiming to be ‘Baby Danielle’ breaks into day care and asks staff to ‘play along’ as he steals diapers: police​

A 65-year-old New York man allegedly repeatedly broke into a day care center, stole diapers and left money and bizarre notes for staff that asked them to “play along” while acting as if he were a baby girl.

The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office arrested Holley resident Daniel R. Seeler, 65, on Feb. 18 after he allegedly broke into the Inspire! Learning and Childcare center in the town of Clarkson, about 20 miles west of Rochester.

The center’s director told authorities that an employee on Jan. 30 found $120 and a note that asked if the day care had any adult-sized diapers and if employees could “play along” with him, WHAM reported. The director said staff found a similar note accompanied by $200 a week later.

The day care center installed a surveillance camera after the first incident and alerted police.

On the morning of Feb. 11 – a Saturday – the surveillance system alerted staff of activity at the day care center. Upon arrival at the facility, the director said she found that someone had rummaged through the diaper bin and left another note and more money.

The note reportedly included sizes for pants, shoes, bras and dresses and indicated that the man wanted to play as a baby girl and referred to himself as “Baby Danielle,” WHAM reported
The following Saturday, staff were again alerted by the security system, and video showed a man trying to put multiple diapers together to make a big one. The director said the man ran to the bathroom during the incident, pulled his pants down, put the diaper on, then put his pants back on and ran out of the child care center.

The director called the police again and reported what she saw in the video. The incident also included Seeler allegedly drinking half a bottle of formula, using a bib and stealing a total of three diapers.

Seeler was arrested and charged with burglary and petit larceny, WHAM reported. He was released after an appearance ticket.

Police said Seeler confessed to the string of incidents and argued that he was working through addiction.

The day care center’s owner said staff did not know Seeler and that they have since boosted security measures at the facility.

Based on milky grounds....

View attachment 72798

Magical Simsalabim

View attachment 72799

Tumbler 💩

View attachment 72800

Just Priceless 🌈

View attachment 72801

As a gay man myself - I OBJECT ! Agreeing with da bear below
(about the claim that men are "more masculine" when they wear makeup)

View attachment 72802
View attachment 72803

Once upon a time, there were two sexes ®
Until the green & pink hair colored trolls came along...

View attachment 72804

Jeez, soon it will be safer for women and girls to use the mens toilet!

Mama mia, i must wonder...

who is the "target audience" of such bizarrely ugly looking trans "women"? I mean seriously - who is supposed to be attracted ? As a gay guy, i just don't get that in my head... I am trying - but it just doesn't work.

Ok, Bette... Do your thing:
What's your opinion about those trans from the 2020s ?

tumblr_nldl112IAy1qa8arko2_400-1.gif

all-about-eve-502.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mei7vew8WX1qfy2kdo1_500.gif

I need an optical counter injection to the rucola trans thingies:
Real women. Funny women.
When I was a young guy, I absolutely loved Sophia Loren.

Sofia Loren.gif

CUKR6A5.gif

5Matrimônio à italiana 1964.gif

It seems to be a threat...

“Let me tell you something about LGBTQ rights. About trans rights. This is only going in one direction: you WILL respect us.”

Isn't this the same as "blackface"? What's the difference between painting yourself black and wearing lipstick as man? Blackface is really bad but drag is good? The day a white man decides to identify as a black woman there will be a lot of cognitive dissonance.

This is copied from a telegram account belonging to a fellow Canadian, dwtruthwarrior
He wrote the quote I copied below.
This photo is taken from a news broadcast that was aired today.
7B5E9CFE-92E4-487C-8A02-228A53B5E6E1.jpeg
“New bill in Ontario makes anyone who speaks out against grooming and mutilating/sterilizing impressionable kids a criminal offense with a 25k penalty. I await the conservative pushback…
Ok I’m done waiting. Now I await the pushback from every citizen in this country who has had enough of this sick cult. This has nothing whatsoever to do with “equity” “gay rights” or “trans rights” because they already have the same ILLUSION of rights that the rest of us have, so this can only be about getting fully sponsored and government protected access to our children.”

FtCFM5TWcAIDsJ2
FtCEsaxWIAIoR6B

Fs-dIVVWAAg17_I
Fs-dIVVWcAA1DTq

Boy is he, she, it - so full of herself. And they usually don't know when or how to stop, either.

This whole theater around trans women on the public stage, reminds me of secret thrills and longings of the (lower) human ego - wanting to be seen, licked and admired, preferably all the time in the center of the spotlights. Kind of like being stuck in an oral phase for the rest of their lives (so it feels and looks like to me). Sure, I get it - It really is fun when you do it among friends sometimes, you know. From the perspective of playfulness and goofiness, whatever.

But when this charade it becomes dominating, out of alignment and permanent - it also becomes cheap, predictable, devalued and watered out. As if every Diva wants to own the world; the infantile desire of being kings and queens. You'd become the tiny sand grain, a temporary amusement, circling around their centerstage, their universe.

Gosh, now what - and what then ? Is that how they grow old and die ? Isn't there nothing else to live for ? And the weirdo who proclaimed in an earlier entry, that we gotta respect her and them... Well, show me that you are worth to earn respect, b. And by force you certainly will not gain any respect - not with that snarky bitchy attitude.

What I have seen so far publicly, it doesn't impress me at all. Maybe she should apply for a job in a whorehouse as Dominatrix instead.

Back
Top Bottom