Trans madness: jokes & memes

"GO WOKE GO BROKE" IS A LIE"​

Lauren Southern has a pretty interesting take on this Go woke - Go Broke issue .... worth the watch I think, and near the end she takes a turn and talks about for sure let's all resist, but what if we don't win? What do we do then? (18 minutes long)

(Her point works in some cases, like Bud Light, but not all cases Im sure. But then again, I don't think they care about profits as much as control.)

"GO WOKE GO BROKE" IS A LIE"​

Lauren Southern has a pretty interesting take on this Go woke - Go Broke issue .... worth the watch I think, and near the end she takes a turn and talks about for sure let's all resist, but what if we don't win? What do we do then? (18 minutes long)

(Her point works in some cases, like Bud Light, but not all cases Im sure. But then again, I don't think they care about profits as much as control.)

Well to consider is the aspect that the woke also loose a lot of soul energy / inner connection. Or at least walk so offset from which it is difficult (but not impossible) to come back from. Go woke - go broke, in terms of spiritual poverty. The consequences this has on persons reality, actions, relationships, dreams and goals ? Not to mention on top, the combination with hidden/silent clotshot brain damages in parts of humanity todayā€¦

Could it beā€¦ ?

That in general the audience for drag queens and their inherent hunger for admiration - generally has been extremly limited. But with the strong upshot of wokism and genderbender mentality - many dragqueens popped up into the open. Many more are craving for attention - the need audience. But where to go ?

Kind of like ā€œwell, anything goesā€. Now even kids in schools being their audience. It reminds me of a cheap thrill, such as if you canā€™t reach the stars - letā€™s take the moon, as in ā€œbetter than nothingā€.

It is just a theory/ thoughts of mine based on some experience - that most (but not all drag queens) tend to have this energy field which is pretty exhausting after a relatively short time. I rarely find a dragqueen/super gay diva/etc with an honest attention span/genuine interest for other people. Similar phenomena with wannabe actors and oversized egoā€™s.

Often, i sense an emulated ā€œinterestā€, which isnā€™t any interest. Rather more like a trixter maneuver, a transfer of energy aimed at leading back to feed the ego self (diva). A kind of infantile rooted hunger, an hidden essential lack of something, turning out as ā€œsee me, me, meeeee !!!ā€

Or to be blunt: Giving a rats ass about others.

You become a grain of sand circling around someoneā€™s flashy, selfmade ego universe, in which you end up being a scratching post for a divaā€™s unfulfilled yearnings and frustrations.

Of course details may vary between drag queen individuals.

But there is something common about people like dragqueens / over-the-top-gays who demand, require, wish and steal energy, through ā€œthe flowersā€ of their charm and performance - which too is now degrading more and more. (I once read 20 years ago: ā€œPersonalities donā€™t give. They want somethingā€œ I think that was Byron Katie in the book ā€œDo i really need your love?)

So, even drag queen performances have gotten extremely poor as of lately. (I mean the effort put into a roll as performance artist/drag queen)

then of course; behind their ego thatā€™s being used, lies a bigger predatory fish ready to swallow the smaller ones. Thatā€™s why we see drag queens all of the sudden being allowed and promoted to ā€œperformā€ in children's schools today.

Seems to me - don't really know, although the hints are there, that the so called 'corporations' like Bud-Woke, that have taken on the greater woke mantel, were the first to take the knee (was that 2019 or earlier?), which equates to their ESG credit score (the ESG is control). They maintain their ESG requiring a level of DEI (or DIE) participation, and they get more credits, and the credits help their funds flow - purchasing power and stock rises. Even a backlash has little effect, there will be a Blackrock to buy up their stock - to allow them to buy up more beer companies, as is the case (was shocked at how many beer companies they own).

Which ever way one turns, ESG is there, and one might suspect that if corporations could get off the ESG train, woke would die as would DEI.

What a racket - a cabal, full of painful suffering and abject ugliness, all wrapped up with a social bowtie.

:lol:

Ftm7jXaWwAAz0qs

Boy is he, she, it - so full of herself. And they usually don't know when or how to stop, either.

This whole theater around trans women on the public stage, reminds me of secret thrills and longings of the (lower) human ego - wanting to be seen, licked and admired, preferably all the time in the center of the spotlights. Kind of like being stuck in an oral phase for the rest of their lives (so it feels and looks like to me). Sure, I get it - It really is fun when you do it among friends sometimes, you know. From the perspective of playfulness and goofiness, whatever.

But when this charade it becomes dominating, out of alignment and permanent - it also becomes cheap, predictable, devalued and watered out. As if every Diva wants to own the world; the infantile desire of being kings and queens. You'd become the tiny sand grain, a temporary amusement, circling around their centerstage, their universe.

Gosh, now what - and what then ? Is that how they grow old and die ? Isn't there nothing else to live for ? And the weirdo who proclaimed in an earlier entry, that we gotta respect her and them... Well, show me that you are worth to earn respect, b. And by force you certainly will not gain any respect - not with that snarky bitchy attitude.

What I have seen so far publicly, it doesn't impress me at all. Maybe she should apply for a job in a whorehouse as Dominatrix instead.

I agree, it makes one wonder.

It reminds me of something the Cs said about sex.

Session 6 November 1994:
Q: (L) I noticed that at about the same time I began meditating heavily that my drive plummeted. Is this because of the meditation?

A: Yes. Females will lose some drive too. But how will humans react to this, that is the question. Will they be prepared?

Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody is going to lose interest in sex?

A: Will have much less and must learn to relate to each other more spiritually.

Q: (L) Is this because one of the major drives of the human being is for contact and, up to now, this has been manifested through sexual union and without the sexual urge they will be forced to find other ways to relate?

A: One would hope so. You are all moving toward 4th level which is less physical thus you must learn this existence in order to pass through into the 4th level.

Q: (L) And those who do not learn will not pass, is that correct?

A: Yes. Some will be relieved. It depends upon how advanced one is.

Back
Top Bottom