Trans madness: jokes & memes

Boy is he, she, it - so full of herself. And they usually don't know when or how to stop, either.

This whole theater around trans women on the public stage, reminds me of secret thrills and longings of the (lower) human ego - wanting to be seen, licked and admired, preferably all the time in the center of the spotlights. Kind of like being stuck in an oral phase for the rest of their lives (so it feels and looks like to me). Sure, I get it - It really is fun when you do it among friends sometimes, you know. From the perspective of playfulness and goofiness, whatever.

But when this charade it becomes dominating, out of alignment and permanent - it also becomes cheap, predictable, devalued and watered out. As if every Diva wants to own the world; the infantile desire of being kings and queens. You'd become the tiny sand grain, a temporary amusement, circling around their centerstage, their universe.

Gosh, now what - and what then ? Is that how they grow old and die ? Isn't there nothing else to live for ? And the weirdo who proclaimed in an earlier entry, that we gotta respect her and them... Well, show me that you are worth to earn respect, b. And by force you certainly will not gain any respect - not with that snarky bitchy attitude.

What I have seen so far publicly, it doesn't impress me at all. Maybe she should apply for a job in a whorehouse as Dominatrix instead.
Why do you call him a she? The man still has all his bits intact.

:lol:

FtFVtYfWAAAT0qA

Augustus Anheuser III Issues Official Apology For The Bud Light Fiasco​

Augustus Anheuser III says he had no idea the marketing department at Anheuser Busch approved a campaign that promoted LGBTQ behaviors and lifestyles. As the company’s current CEO, he issued a formal apology to his customers.

“To anyone offended by the campaign, I am truly sorry,” he said in a statement obtained by the DKT, “I was unaware that the people entrusted to promote our brand were so out of touch with our customer base.”

While Bud Light remains the number one selling beer at bars and nightclubs, the brand’s typical retail customer tends to be right-leaning Americans like Kid Rock. As of the publishing of this article, Kid Rock has personally purchased and destroyed more than $25K worth of the beverage.

TRUE: Anheuser-Busch Fired Its Entire Marketing Department Over “Biggest Mistake in Budweiser History”​

A rumor recently surfaced online that Anheuser-Busch, the parent company of Budweiser, among other popular brands, fired its entire marketing department over the decision to honor a transgender person on a can of the popular Bud Light.

The campaign ended in disaster, with Kid Rock humiliating the company by shooting the crap out of a bunch of beer he had purchased for the occasion. Bud Light sales immediately dropped 80 percent, Augustus Anheuser had to issue a formal apology, and Kid Rock ultimately had the beer banned from his upcoming tour.

That ‘great’ contest was always of political and lgbt/other trash narrative. Even without watching contesters, during the vote - before the scores where posted by each country-by simply analyzing political relations them with Russia i could highly likely predict the outcome up to exact score eventually given.

What does Eurovision 2023 look like without Russia and Belarus?

We gathered the most "bright" participants of the "music contest" this year.

Funny Video👇

It's.... complicated. Or maybe not.

IMAGE-2023-04-11-20-22-55.jpg

How about Daisy Turdeau ?

I think it was from the beginning a bad idea to get too much "in bed with gays guys"... (for political and other agenda reasons) because we have a very sharp tongue, dark twisted humor and, uhm... it can get really messy - hitting back hard against your "oh so 'sublime'" public image.

Seems just about fitting, doesn't it... Daisy ?

(Ooops.)

IMAGE-2023-04-11-16-55-14.jpg

I found this on the internet under the name "Daisy Trudeau" :lol:

_-2023-04-11-at-20.41.45.jpg

While I am at it, even if it isn't directly transgender related:

734aee2b42154f9d65bf06287e191a55--trouble-politics-4286296754.jpeg e458cc1912d8886bec8148f9cb3c8fc1--darwin-theory-stand-strong-3397356957.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom