The Situation In Germany

Billion-dollar state aidBund joins Uniper with 30 percent​

The rescue package for the battered energy group Uniper is ready: Germany takes over around 30 percent of the group, and the state bank KfW also provides further aid in the billions.

A smash is off the table: The federal government is joining Germany's largest gas importer with around 30 percent, as Uniper announced on Friday. The federal government, Uniper and the Finnish majority owner Fortum would have agreed on this.

The capital increase provides for an issue price of 1.70 euros per share excluding shareholders' subscription rights, it continued. However, Uniper is further supported: A so-called compulsory conversion instrument of up to 7.7 billion euros should be issued to the federal government, the issue of which takes place in tranches. Fortum is granted the option of acquiring parts of the compulsory conversion instrument from the federal government. In addition, the loan of the state development bank KfW to Uniper will be increased from two to nine billion euros so far.

The federal government also wants to continue to support Uniper. The federal government explained to Uniper in the negotiations that from the 1st October 2022, a general mechanism for passing on 90 percent of the replacement procurement costs for all importers as a result of Russian gas cuts is to be introduced. The EU Commission still has to approve the package, Uniper also wants to obtain the vote of its shareholders at an extraordinary general meeting.

The rescue package is subject to several requirements. One condition: The group must withdraw a controversial lawsuit against the Dutch state for the coal phase-out.

A major business of Uniper is to buy gas on the international market and store it in Germany. Uniper itself operates power plants at home and abroad, but mainly sells the gas to more than 100 municipal utilities and industrial companies in Germany. It is energy that keeps apartments warm and factories running. For this purpose, the group has concluded long-term subscription contracts, for example with Gazprom. Until recently, more than half of the gas supplies to Uniper came from Russia.

But since Russia has supplied significantly less gas to Germany, Uniper has lacked large quantities. The company now has to buy this on the energy exchange, but prices have risen sharply there. So far, Uniper can hardly pass on the higher costs to municipal utilities or industrial companies, because the prices in most contracts are agreed for a long time. According to its own information, Uniper is currently losing tens of millions of euros every day.
mic/bem/Reuters

Mentioned in the Corona Committee, No 114

This was (among other things) spoken about in the very beginning of the latest 4 hour Corona Investigative Committee in Berlin, No 114 "The Inverse principle".

(German language)

The official rate of severe side effects in Germany, corrected would mean 1 in 1250 (instead of 1:5000 which the German Ministery of Heath briefly published on Twitter) Now their corrected rate points at 1:1250. But we also know that in reality, it is even worse; something like 1:125 vaccinated people get severe side effects (if I understood it correctly what Dr Reiner Füllmich said).

I will come back about the latest No 114 session in the Corona thread, because there were some serious, deeper detailed findings by Dr Stefanie Seneff in the end of the session, which I felt need to be highlighted in the forum !

(Dr Seneff here in German language)
Dr. Stefanie Seneff | Sitzung 114: Das Umkehrprinzip

Cold showers as German city of Hanover reacts to Russian gas crisis​

The German city of Hanover has turned off the heating and switched to cold showers in all public buildings because of the Russian gas crisis.

It's the first big city to turn off the hot water after Russia dramatically reduced Germany's gas supply.

Germans have been told to expect sweeping gas reduction measures and extra charges on their energy bills.

And the EU has agreed to lower demand for Russian gas this winter by 15%.

In a bid to save energy, Germany's northern city of Hanover has decided hot water will no longer be available for hand washing in public buildings, or in showers at swimming pools, sports halls and gyms.

Public fountains are also being switched off to save energy, and there will be no night-time lights on major buildings such as the town hall and museums.

Mayor Belit Onay said the goal was to reduce the city's energy consumption by 15% in reaction to an "imminent gas shortage" which posed a significant challenge for big cities.

The rules apply to heating, too. Public buildings will not have any heating from April to the end of September each year, with room temperatures limited to a maximum of 20C for the rest of the year - with some exemptions.

The city is also banning portable air conditioners, heaters and radiators.

The policy is in line with announcements from Berlin last week, as Germany races to build up its reserves ahead of the winter. Other cities - such as Augsburg in Bavaria - have already introduced their own measures such as turning off public fountains.

The 15% reduction target in Hanover matches the EU-wide goal to reduce reliance on Russian gas.

And on Thursday, Germany confirmed that a planned gas surcharge on customers could be much higher than previously expected, to try to ensure energy companies do not go bankrupt in the coming months. "We can't say yet how much gas will cost in November, but the bitter news is it's definitely a few hundred euros per household," said Economy Minister Robert Habeck.

Some reports said the levy could cost families an extra €500 (£420) a year.

Germany has long relied on Russian gas for its energy needs but has recently accused Russia of restricting the flow in retaliation for EU sanctions over the war in Ukraine - something Russia denies.

Russian gas supplies now account for about a quarter of the nation's needs, compared with more than half before the war.

Göring-Eckardt calls for an asset-based CO₂ tax: "The restrictions are just the beginning"​

The Green politician Katrin Göring-Eckardt calls for a new so-called justice contract. Anyone who causes a lot of CO₂ should be taxed more heavily. In addition, the previous restrictions due to the Ukraine war are "only the beginning".

In view of the ongoing crisis, former co-chairman of the parliamentary group Katrin Göring-Eckardt (Bündnis 90/Die Grünen) spoke out in favor of a temporary property levy and a move away from the debt brake. She explained to the news portal t-online , which belongs to the advertising group Ströer Media :

"We have an emergency situation, not because of one but several crises. That's why we also have to talk about the debt brake. It's not sustainable given the situation."

She was referring to the ban on debt enshrined in the Basic Law. Finance Minister Christian Lindner insists that he wants to comply with the debt brake again next year. According to Göring-Eckhardt, the state should not accumulate debts while the rich "get off on a slim foot". That is why, according to the Green politician, in the future those who cause a lot of carbon dioxide should be taxed - for example people with a large apartment, with two cars or frequent flyers. In future it will no longer be possible to separate social justice from "climate justice", according to Göring-Eckhardt's prognosis:

"A temporary property levy would also be conceivable. We need a new justice treaty."

She also explained that Germany will have to adjust to more savings in the future.

"Companies have to check whether they can throttle the heating and air conditioning systems in the offices and workshops. The same applies to public buildings, golf clubs or water parks."
The restrictions due to the war in Ukraine are just the beginning: "The climate crisis will require many more restrictions," she said.

(rt de/dpa)

I hope the German people will fight against this madness very soon.

This is pretty much madness

given that Germany is already the most taxed country in the world today.

Via Nuoviso, i have heard that the total tax burden lies somewhere around 80% in total. Now add all the CO2 and gas nonsense... it is mind boggling crushing for poorer families. Also I have heard talking about much higher gas prices for consumers not just 500 €, which will be charged afterwards (a sort of correction), which can run into the 2000-4000 € and more (I supposed this is annually and not monthly) - which either way would be devastating for many families sliding into poverty. Not many have have 2000-4000 € just lying around.

16 million people in Germany supposedly are at the threshold of relative poverty.

On the subject to turning off heat from April to end of September, I can't really say so much - it may not the that crucial at it sounds (except in places where it can get cold, if located at higher altitudes). Here in the much more northernly Sweden, in our apartment in Southern Stockholm for example - we don't get any heating until mid October. If it is mild in November, the radiators are not even luke-warm.

Yes, @XPan, and that's not nearly all. The psychos are really going full steam ahead on bleeding the populace dry:

Health insurance contributions rise to a record level - criticism of Lauterbach

The health insurance companies are threatened with a deficit of 17 billion euros in the coming year. Federal Health Minister Lauterbach wants to close the gap by increasing contributions, among other things, but the plans have met with criticism from insurance agents.

The health insurance contributions are becoming more expensive: On Wednesday, the federal cabinet launched a legislative package that is intended to compensate for the deficit of around 17 billion euros in the statutory health insurance funds in the coming year. Among other things, the draft provides for an increase in the average additional contribution for the approximately 57 million members of the statutory health insurance funds by 0.3 percentage points to 1.6 percent. However, there should not be any cuts in performance.

The total contribution also includes the general rate of 14.6 percent of the gross salary, with the health insurance companies setting the additional contribution themselves. According to Federal Health Minister Karl Lauterbach (SPD), this is a “very moderate” magnitude. The contribution increase should bring around five billion in revenue. A federal subsidy of two billion euros and a loan of one billion euros are also planned.

Furthermore, other measures such as the reduction of financial reserves, contributions from the pharmaceutical industry and austerity measures in the health care sector are intended to help close the gap. According to Lauterbach, the reasons for the historically high deficit are the aging of society, new expensive technology and fewer contributors. There are also costs due to the Corona crisis.

Criticism of the Minister of Health's plans came from representatives of the statutory health insurance companies. Jens Baas, head of Techniker Krankenkasse (TK), told the Düsseldorf Rheinische Post on Friday:

"The plans are a particular burden on those who pay contributions. With higher contributions and their reserves, they are intended to close most of the billion-dollar gap in statutory health insurance, which has arisen primarily as a result of political decisions in recent years."
The distribution is unfair and only shifts the problems into the future. Instead, "real reforms" are needed. In detail, Baas demanded that the federal government pay more for the financing of Hartz IV recipients and referred to the coalition agreement:

" There, the increase in the subsidy for recipients of unemployment benefit II is promised, since the contributions are currently anything but cost-covering."

The head of AOK Rhineland/Hamburg, Günter Wältermann, also described Lauterbach's plans as "extremely thin". It is questionable whether they will even be sufficient for the year 2023:

"The measures are mainly at the expense of the contributors, a blatant social imbalance."
He also sees with concern that both the statutory long-term care insurance and the social long-term care insurance are not sufficiently financed for the next few years.

I know quite a few who will not be able to afford what's coming. My mother-in-law on her tiny pension, for example, but at least she can count on her family to help her out.

Perhaps more families and groups of people will start banding together, living together, helping each other, and sharing the costs of living. Not such a bad thing.

I keep seeing and hearing of more and more small businesses closing here in Bavaria - so many small businesses and shops have closed down - I cannot count them -, and their business premises still empty after months and months. I do hope that finally, the people will start participating in the real world once the holiday season is over, and that they wake up to the awful mess the PTB have made of things, hold them accountable and stand up for their future.

Germany is running out of resources for Ukrainian refugees (surprise!):

Click on the link and you can read the translated version.

Duh! Who would have thunk that this would happen?

Living in France now, I limit the time I spend reading up about the situation in Germany, but of course, I talk to family and try to have at least an idea of what is going on. What I want to share might be a story similar to what many people are experiencing at the moment.

My father called me this morning, we have been talking about prices for firewood, etc, a lot in the past few months.
This week my father and his wife got the information that their monthly costs for energy and gas will go up from 140 Euro per month to 600 Euro per month. That is quadrupling the price. Both of them are retired, and they have both worked in the social field. Having spent their working life and a lot of energy helping others, their income and now their pension is a joke. It is enough not to call them poor but it is a tight budget. He said they will manage the extra expenses for energy and gas but it will mean they have to touch what they have put aside for emergencies. This comes after the chimney sweeper told them in Spring that they would have to get a new stove to burn firewood. Green politics have tightened regulations and their stove was too old. Obedient Germans that they are they got rid of the stove and invested some thousand Euros in a new "greener" model. And they are grateful that they got one, because, of course, everyone tries to get their hand on an alternative heating source now. The price of firewood in my home town went up from around 70 Euro per meter to 100. And that is cheap, in many regions, especially in the South of Germany, prices are exploding.

That is what I hear from my family. What I see is, if you have the money, increasing prices might be a nuisance but not a problem, if you are poor enough you can rely on governmental aid for heating costs and rent. If you are middle class like my father and his wife, well you are... They want to eradicate the middle class? Well, they are doing a fine job.

But besides the normal worries I have for my family, I would have wished for them to spend their retirement without having to think twice or three times if they still can afford to do the things they enjoy, besides that, I am angry. I thought I had learned a thing or two over the last 2 years. For example that people's choices are their own, that I can't make them see what is going on, and that it is not my task to push them on what I think would be the right path for them. Including minor hiccups in the form of some tense short discussions about me not being, and not getting vaccinated, we managed as a family. I distanced myself from them with regard to some truths and topics but tried to seek common ground wherever possible. But now, this utter acceptance of the changes in their financial situation, the compliance to rather cut back on things that you love doing? My father said they have it so good, we in the West had it so good (I fear someone discovered the ailment of Western privilige). All that without any questions if this is what should be happening. Without doubting the rightfulness of Western sanctions. Just meekly getting in line with, what sounds and is like good old wartime perseverance slogans. It gets at me. In Germany, we have the fitting phrase "vorrauseilender Gehorsam". Some kind of anticipatory obedience. I am sick and tired of having seen it reemerge over the last few years. Please excuse this little rant, I thought I share it as an anecdote. And I will try to gain back my balance and not lose energy in the process. Upwards and onwards, these times are anything but boring.

Some kind of anticipatory obedience. I am sick and tired of having seen it reemerge over the last few years. Please excuse this little rant, I thought I share it as an anecdote. And I will try to gain back my balance and not lose energy in the process. Upwards and onwards, these times are anything but boring.
Your rant is completely understandable and rightly so! It's all madness. And when you consider that many are happy to make savings in order to harm Putin or support Ukraine, I almost feel sick.
We are also already very excited about our additional costs. I still have a buffer and my husband and I both work. We'll put up with it for a while, but if it continues like this, we'll be part of it too.
I send you a very long and caring hug. :hug2:

My father said they have it so good, we in the West had it so good (I fear someone discovered the ailment of Western privilige). All that without any questions if this is what should be happening. Without doubting the rightfulness of Western sanctions. Just meekly getting in line with, what sounds and is like good old wartime perseverance slogans. It gets at me. In Germany, we have the fitting phrase "vorrauseilender Gehorsam". Some kind of anticipatory obedience. I am sick and tired of having seen it reemerge over the last few years. Please excuse this little rant, I thought I share it as an anecdote. And I will try to gain back my balance and not lose energy in the process. Upwards and onwards, these times are anything but boring.

Yes, this tendency for preemptive obedience ("vorauseilender Gehorsam") is probably the most unnerving thing to detect within the German national character. Funnily enough you can observe this feature among green policy-oriented characters as well with their obedience towards crazy immigration politics, the climate-change scare, gender ideology and total vaccination.

Looking back into history we could surmise that social achievements during the Otto von Bismarck governments (late 19th century) such as mandatory health insurance, pension funds and the 'welfare state' have done a lot to make Germans perceive the state not as their enemy but an institution to cooperate with.

Authoritarian followers may even consider government as their surrogate parents.

Contrary to many countries in Southern Europe and the Middle East Germans seem to have never felt a great need to fight or cheat authorities (I'm actually not quite sure about the cheating part, though).

As in other Northern European cultures most people have had the tendency to 'work for the common good' which was definitely perverted by the COVID vaccination scheme that made people get vaxxed to 'protect others'.

Make no mistake, there were times when neighboring countries' industries and public services seem to have been permanently on strike while Germans were proud to have their trains run on time and their economy going.

Over six or seven decades Germans have been lulled into believing that state and government were on their side while for at least the last ten years it turned out that things were definitely changing.

There will be a long winter of discontent and people will be caught losing what matters most to them, prosperity, conveniences, holiday vacations and their 99 brands of beer.

Certainly a fine time to unlearn their dependence on authorities.

I thought this from RT Germany was of interest re. civil obedience, which was being discussed on TV programme, Tagesschau. "Silence is the first civic duty."

How did Tucholsky write? "They can all only do their duty if you let them duck and be ducked; education and slavery, property and duo-dez government, bourgeois life and subordinates and superiors appear inseparable." If you don't know who Tucholsky was, Herr Stempfle, you can google him.

This is the headline in the RT article:

Recommendation of the ARD: Silence is the first civic dutyNow the Tagesschau has already explained in advance what to think of possible future protests against freezing in solidarity. And she praises a good, old German model, the end of which was hastily celebrated fifty years ago: the subject.
Recommendation of the ARD: Silence is the first civic duty
Source: www.globallookpress.com © Soeren Stache
Protests against Habeck, Bayreuth, July 28, 2022
by Dagmar Henn
Would it still make sense to give the current political class and the media pack that accompanies it a basic course in democracy? Two weeks, for example, in which you thoroughly chew through terms such as "popular sovereignty" and "democratic discourse", assembly and association rights and at the end have to answer a few test questions? I'm afraid that would be a wasted effort.

Because they have long since agreed on a view in which there is only one authority and subjects who are not to be doubted and who should behave themselves. "Here he is in his addiction to command and to obey, in his brutality and in his religiosity, in his worship of success and in his nameless civil cowardice." That's what Kurt Tucholsky wrote about Heinrich Mann's "Subject", but he has become flesh again and shapes everyday life in the German Republic.

Before we look at the concrete example, first a brief recap of the current situation: A freezing winter is looming, not because of a natural disaster, but because the government and parliament, expecting to hit Russia, have imposed sanctions that are catastrophic for Germany . The government and parliament should carry out or represent the will of the people. If the people come to the conclusion that these decisions are not in their spirit or even in their interest, the people have every right not only to express this will, but also to enforce it. Just a reminder of what the word democracy means.

Michael Stempfle, ARD journalist in the Berlin studio, dealt with the question: "Rising prices: is there a risk of an autumn of radical protests?" And he starts off like a good subject: "Politicians in the traffic light government fear that rising gas and food prices could lead to social unrest in the fall. The concern behind this: the demonstrations could - similar to the protests against the state corona Measures - first infiltrated by extremists and then the demonstrators are incited against the state."

Now the protests against the Corona measures were peaceful and innocent, albeit often the target of massive police violence; the radicality here is solely in the eye of the beholder. Why he sees them as radicals can be seen in the phrase "being incited against the state".

Here is the rest of the article: Empfehlung der ARD: Ruhe ist die erste Bürgerpflicht

So the PTB are worried about uprisings. Let's hope their worst fears come true, but, on the other hand, we shouldn't hold our breath.

I also saw this on RT Germany: Angst vor Aufständen? Österreich und Deutschland bereiten sich auf Militäreinsätze im Innern vor
Here are some excerpts:

Fear of riots? Austria and Germany are preparing for internal military operations​

Is the fear of popular uprisings growing among European politicians? Increased deployments of its own armed forces inside and questionable army exercises suggest: apparently yes. At the same time, politicians have long been shaking at the hurdles that still stand in the way of domestic deployments. But with what goal?

Fear of riots?  Austria and Germany are preparing for internal military operations
Source: www.globallookpress.com © www.imago-images.de
In the future, soldiers could also be used to crush domestic uprisings.
After Germany, Austria is now also preparing for domestic deployments of the army. As the news magazine Der Standard reports, the soldiers of the Austrian army have been practicing at political rallies in Austria for the past two weeks in the " Eisenerz 2022 training exercise". "Sharp shooting in open terrain" or "attacking while moving" were also practiced as part of the maneuver, in which soldiers from the Austrian Jäger battalion, the military police and the air force took part, among others. Are Europe's heads of state and government afraid of uprisings?

From the point of view of the Ministry of Defence, however, there is also a need, the spokesman continued, to be prepared for "assistance operations" during demonstrations or other incidents. A loss of control by the police responsible for Austria's internal security is currently not foreseeable. However, the boundaries between army operations outside and inside are also becoming increasingly blurred in Austria, said Major General Günter Hofbauer, security expert for the Austrian Armed Forces, the standard. Accordingly, in the face of hybrid threats - various forms of illegitimate influence by foreign states, which include cyber attacks or terrorist attacks - it is "not always" possible to do without internal operations in national defense. That is why domestic use is also becoming increasingly important.

According to Hofbauer, there are also increasing social upheavals in Europe as a result of the corona pandemic and the impending energy crisis. "If crises on the fringes of the EU worsen," said the major general, "that can also have an impact in Austria." With his statements, Hofbauer was apparently alluding to the fears of the European heads of state and government that a possible stop in the supply of Russian gas to Europe could lead to uprisings among the population as a result of social upheavals – as was the case in Sri Lanka .

In Germany, the military is increasingly replacing the police

But it is not only in Austria that the interpretable limits for domestic deployments of the military have been lowered for years. In Germany, too, for some time now the federal government has increasingly been using soldiers instead of resorting to other specialists, under the pretext of so-called administrative assistance to carry out certain tasks. An example of this was the supposed administrative assistance of the Bundeswehr in the health departments; and this even led to the establishment of a crisis team under the Chancellery to combat the corona pandemic under the leadership of Major General Carsten Breuer, commander of the Bundeswehr Territorial Tasks Command.

Annalena Baerbock, which the Greens politician made to the editorial network Germany (RND) :

"Canadians said, 'We have a lot of questions.' We said: We can understand that. But if we don't get the gas turbine, then we won't get any more gas, and then we won't be able to provide any more support for Ukraine, because then we'll be busy with popular uprisings."
When asked whether she really expected popular uprisings, the foreign minister replied that that was "perhaps a bit exaggerated". But she also emphasized that such a scenario was actually a threat "if we ran out of gas".

Recommendation of the ARD: Silence is the first civic duty

German state television was coming up with a dusty old quotation by Count of Schulenburg-Kehnert who was the Prussian military governor of Berlin in 1806. Following two major defeats against the Napoleonic invaders, the count was practically asking Berliners to stay calm in view of the coming capture of the city.

Apart from the fact that nobody wants to be unnecessarily reminded of civic duties there seems to be a growing feeling of unease among the minions of the political control system.

As long as they were just playing with their favorite mind-control toys like climate, gender and sustainable development, people were mainly looking the other way.

When it comes to food, heating and electricity they may have taken a step too far (although they have been ordered so from 'above').
You could also mention inflation, job losses and growing poverty.

I fully expect the splintering or demise of the Greens within the next six months.

Now that the EU has endorsed nuclear power and natural gas as 'green' the German Green party will be at each other's throats.

Living in France now, I limit the time I spend reading up about the situation in Germany, but of course, I talk to family and try to have at least an idea of what is going on. What I want to share might be a story similar to what many people are experiencing at the moment.

My father called me this morning, we have been talking about prices for firewood, etc, a lot in the past few months.
This week my father and his wife got the information that their monthly costs for energy and gas will go up from 140 Euro per month to 600 Euro per month. That is quadrupling the price. Both of them are retired, and they have both worked in the social field. Having spent their working life and a lot of energy helping others, their income and now their pension is a joke. It is enough not to call them poor but it is a tight budget. He said they will manage the extra expenses for energy and gas but it will mean they have to touch what they have put aside for emergencies. This comes after the chimney sweeper told them in Spring that they would have to get a new stove to burn firewood. Green politics have tightened regulations and their stove was too old. Obedient Germans that they are they got rid of the stove and invested some thousand Euros in a new "greener" model. And they are grateful that they got one, because, of course, everyone tries to get their hand on an alternative heating source now. The price of firewood in my home town went up from around 70 Euro per meter to 100. And that is cheap, in many regions, especially in the South of Germany, prices are exploding.

That is what I hear from my family. What I see is, if you have the money, increasing prices might be a nuisance but not a problem, if you are poor enough you can rely on governmental aid for heating costs and rent. If you are middle class like my father and his wife, well you are... They want to eradicate the middle class? Well, they are doing a fine job.

But besides the normal worries I have for my family, I would have wished for them to spend their retirement without having to think twice or three times if they still can afford to do the things they enjoy, besides that, I am angry. I thought I had learned a thing or two over the last 2 years. For example that people's choices are their own, that I can't make them see what is going on, and that it is not my task to push them on what I think would be the right path for them. Including minor hiccups in the form of some tense short discussions about me not being, and not getting vaccinated, we managed as a family. I distanced myself from them with regard to some truths and topics but tried to seek common ground wherever possible. But now, this utter acceptance of the changes in their financial situation, the compliance to rather cut back on things that you love doing? My father said they have it so good, we in the West had it so good (I fear someone discovered the ailment of Western privilige). All that without any questions if this is what should be happening. Without doubting the rightfulness of Western sanctions. Just meekly getting in line with, what sounds and is like good old wartime perseverance slogans. It gets at me. In Germany, we have the fitting phrase "vorrauseilender Gehorsam". Some kind of anticipatory obedience. I am sick and tired of having seen it reemerge over the last few years. Please excuse this little rant, I thought I share it as an anecdote. And I will try to gain back my balance and not lose energy in the process. Upwards and onwards, these times are anything but boring.
From a bird's eye view, the perception that the middle class in Germany is the target of the attack is entirely correct. The vast majority of the so-called middle class will be pushed into the upper poverty line by the time they retire. They are not part of the government assistance because their pensions are still above the red line. Due to increased prices, they slip below the poverty line, but because of their pension level, they have no right to expect government assistance. They are also unable to obtain food from the social food banks. The middle class owns the most real estate and has the greatest cash assets. The upper middle class can still handle the costs and I wonder in what way it will be attacked. Presumably it will be the 2024 equalization of burdens. Personally, I am sure that the current market dictatorship is the preparation for the collapse of the system in 2023 as an intended side effect. The social systems will be blown up because they can no longer be financed. Everything will be unified - health insurance, pensions - citizen's money for all. Of course, there will then be the appropriate survey in which "the majority of Germans" approve of this unified measure.
Not to forget the fact that the sickness rate will rise to unimaginable heights and thus many will fall into reduced sick pay or will no longer be able to work. Many in my circle are contemplating an earlier start to retirement with high losses. This is also a consequence of these measures and desired by the government. A pension cut through the back door.
The breakup of the "Greens" is for me a strong indication that the green agenda has failed worldwide. Also the speed of all political measures and threats shows that everything has gone off the rails here. A major reason will probably be the fear that many people are now waking up, as their existence is seriously threatened. This leads to disappointment that the state has abandoned its protective role and thrown them into the deep end. At the same time, the incredible injustice suddenly becomes visible in all issues. The people are first rebelling on a small scale - at home, at the bar. People are currently testing out whether opinions against the state and the market can be expressed publicly. At the same time, the government says that criticism of measures is right-wing. One suddenly finds oneself on the side of the conspirators. Germans are cowards - before they express their opinion, they need to be sure that they are in the majority group. Only then do they become loud and brave - one prefers to howl with the dogs in the herd. This process is taking place at the moment. What is needed now are courageous leaders who will allow people to express their needs on the streets.
The time line we are on in Germany is in the end a dead end with great material and human losses. It is the time line of Schwab with the dream of enslavement. Putin cannot save us - we have to do the work ourselves. And it is absolutely necessary that this evil system installed by psychopaths must be destroyed completely. From the ruins we will rise and build a new world. The nightmare of the Deep State - a connection between German capital, German technology with the raw materials and human capital of Russia will become a reality. What belongs together will always find each other.

Back
Top Bottom