The Situation In Germany

Almost A Third Of German Citizens Agree That They Live In A Fake Democracy

This is the result of a survey conducted by the Institute for Public Opinion Research in Allensbach

The survey focused on the question of the extent to which conspiracy theories and opinions that threaten democracy are linked to the protest against the Corona measures. And this suspicion was confirmed by the survey, said Thomas Petersen, project manager of the Allensbach study, in an interview with SWR.

According to the survey, 31 percent of respondents felt that they lived in a 'fake democracy' in which citizens had nothing to say. The difference between West and East Germany is striking: 28 percent in West Germany hold this view, while 45 percent in the East German states. In addition, according to the survey 28 percent of respondents nationwide believe that the democratic system in Germany needs to be fundamentally changed.

These results are indeed encouraging. A third of the population have somehow managed to escape decades of intense media brainwashing. Congratulations!

PHOTO-2020-05-09-20-02-51.jpg

Please wash your hands. We'll be washing your brains.

Adapted First German Televison (ARD) news screen layout

In the eastern parts of Germany (which make up former communist East Germany) there is an incredible number of 45% of people thinking that democratic system in Germany is a sham and needs to be fundamentally changed.

The Easterners should know because the over 40 year olds there have experienced authoritarianism and vile propaganda for themselves. They must be having a sense of déjà vu.

Strikingly the number of 'democracy critics' in the west (28%) is almost identical with that of the unvaccinated (25%) with both percentages being much higher in the east.

Do you, in your regions, have increased amount of black helicopters flying every single day several times a day?

Here in NRW they fly all the time; it feels like they are right above my flat; many times there are 2 or 3 or 4 in a row.
They are black with some white stipe or some writing or maybe it is just a reflection but I can’t see exactly what it says.

Most of the time they are flying in direction east/north-east towards west and vice versa.

It’s highly annoying and, as I live near the bare hill, they also create an echo and is highly disturbing.

23% inflation in Germany

During the Corona Investigative Committee session No 100 - "Last Stop: Justice" (4.5 hours, english), Martin Armstrong was talking as the last guest, and said that the real inflation in Germany is now around 23% - and with that, it's way above the official number (7.3% in march 2022)

Sidekick Sweden

the official inflation we here is 6.1%. In reality i would guess its more like 15-18%, with the addition that we have had at least 12% in reality for quite a lot of years. Nevertheless, as April - they jumped significantly. This was not as obvious in January, other than "just the normal annual adjustments".

But now in April... prices start to kick butt here, too.

From memory the other day: Iceberg salad was suddenly 7 € a kilo (used to be 2 €), Tomatoes 7 €/kilo (used to be 3.5 € a kilo during winter) "Extra (reduced) price offers" have become a lot fewer. Cheap pork meat (from Germany, bought at MatDax in Stockholm) used to be extremely affordable 4-5 € a kilo, is now 7.50 € a kilo, chopped meat 8 € a kilo (used to be 5 €) - albeit all those we buy in a special low price store. It is very likely that the price in general stores are 12-15 € a kilo. And more.

Bread generally costs around 3.50-4.00 € a half kilo now. (Sweden has always had sick prices on bread - as long as I can remember since the 80s (my favorite source of food related irritation in the past :lol:). Knäckebröd starts at around 6.5 € a kilo. A kilo fresh cream is 7 €. Milk around 1.5 €, but our brand we buy (which is nearly untreated) goes for 2 € a liter. A kilo Swedish butter is 12 € - but you can a few times get it for 6 € a kilo. 1 liter Yoghurt (with fruits) goes for around 2.40-3.00 €.

There are still plenty of products who haven't been raised as much...yet. Flour seems to be the same. 2.5 € for 2 kilo. Sometimes you get a good price, like 2.7 € for 5 kilo. Special "Durum" pasta flour is expensive with 3.3 € for a kilo (but hasn't changed in price). Swedish Cheese lies (as normal price) around 12-15 € a kilo.

'Who will "survive" - The German government or the Russian oil?'

Germany sets Russian oil ban deadline

20 Apr, 2022
Europe’s largest economy plans to wean itself off the supply by the end of the year, the Foreign Ministry says

Germany will stop importing oil from Russia by the end of this year, said German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock on Wednesday, according to Reuters.

“I therefore say here clearly and unequivocally, yes, Germany is also completely phasing out Russian energy imports,” Baerbock said after a meeting with her Baltic counterparts.

“We will halve oil by the summer and will be at zero by the end of the year, and then gas will follow, in a joint European roadmap, because our joint exit, the complete exit of the European Union, is our common strength,” she said.

Europe’s biggest economy has recently intensified efforts to reduce its exposure to Russian energy imports. Statistics show Russian oil accounted for 25% of German imports as of the beginning of April, down from 35% before the start of Moscow’s military operation in Ukraine. A stoppage of gas imports is tougher for Germany, which in the first quarter received 40% of deliveries from Russia.

Some European nations have been calling for a complete stop to Russian energy imports. This month, the EU approved a ban on Russian coal, but could not reach an agreement on an oil and natural gas embargo. Russia supplies around 40% of the EU’s natural gas and provides around a third of the bloc’s oil needs.

German chancellor’s popularity at record low

20 Apr, 2022
A recent opinion poll has revealed 49% of Germans are not satisfied with Olaf Scholz’s performance

Nearly half of Germans are dissatisfied with Chancellor Olaf Scholz’s performance, a recent poll has revealed. According to the survey, the German head of government’s popularity is at its lowest point since he was sworn in December 2021.

The survey conducted by German pollster Insa and commissioned by newspaper Bild am Sonntag indicated that some 49% of the respondents are not satisfied with how Scholz is handling the top job. According to Bild am Sonntag, this is the lowest level of approval the incumbent chancellor has had since he took office on December 8, last year.

38% of the Germans polled said they were happy with Scholz’s performance. As for the coalition government currently at the helm in Germany, it has failed to live up to the expectations of 55% of the respondents, while the remaining 35% approve of it.

To measure the public’s attitude, the researchers surveyed 1,002 Germans last Thursday.

A more recent survey carried out by pollster Civey for media outlet Der Spiegel between April 17 and April 19 showed that only 25% of Germans consider Scholz a strong leader. 42% of the respondents said they thought the chancellor lacked the qualities of a strong leader, while an additional 23% leaned toward the same assessment.

Der Spiegel noted, however, that Scholz was still relatively popular among supporters of his Social Democratic party (SPD), with 65% of people in that group approving of the chancellor's performance.

This poll is based on the opinions of 5,065 Germans.

The outlet put the apparent slump in Scholz’s popularity down to the chancellor’s refusal to provide heavy weaponry to Ukraine. The article concluded that the German leader came across as too hesitant, both to his political opponents and to large sections of society in general.

Speaking on Tuesday, Scholz insisted that Germany could no longer supply Ukraine with weapons from its military stocks, for fear of depleting the Bundeswehr’s own reserves to the detriment of the country’s defense capabilities. Instead, the chancellor vowed to facilitate direct contacts between Kiev and German weapons manufacturers as well as to “provide the necessary money for the purchase.

Initially, Berlin refrained from shipping military equipment to Ukraine after it was attacked by Russia on February 24. However, later on, as the conflict progressed, Germany changed tack and agreed to send several thousand anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles to Kiev. However, the degree of military support provided to the country by Berlin has remained relatively modest, especially compared to the likes of the US and the UK. Senior Ukrainian officials, including the country’s president Volodymyr Zelensky and its ambassador to Germany, Andrei Melnyk, have repeatedly criticized Scholz’s government for what they’ve described as inadequate backing.

According to Independent Commodity Intelligence Services (ICIS), Europe’s industrial powerhouse received some 32% of its gas supplies from Russia in December 2021. Officials and business association leaders alike have repeatedly warned that an embargo on Russian gas would wreak havoc on the German economy. However, Ukraine and some other eastern European nations are urging Berlin to stop buying Russian hydrocarbons immediately, accusing Germany of effectively funding the Kremlin.

Ukraine vented its frustration with Germany last week, when Ukrainian authorities snubbed Germany’s President Frank-Walter Steinmeier who had intended to pay a visit to Kiev on April 13 along with several other heads of state. The German politician revealed that the Ukrainian government had indicated that he “wasn’t wanted in Kiev.” Meanwhile, the heads of state of Poland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania were received by President Volodymyr Zelensky as planned.

Ukrainian officials have been highly critical of Steinmeier’s alleged close ties to Russia, as the politician was, among other things, involved with the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline.

Chancellor Scholz, for his part, described Kiev’s move as “irritating,” saying that “it would have been good” for Ukraine to welcome Steinmeier.

Do you, in your regions, have increased amount of black helicopters flying every single day several times a day?

Here in NRW they fly all the time; it feels like they are right above my flat; many times there are 2 or 3 or 4 in a row.
They are black with some white stipe or some writing or maybe it is just a reflection but I can’t see exactly what it says.

Most of the time they are flying in direction east/north-east towards west and vice versa.

It’s highly annoying and, as I live near the bare hill, they also create an echo and is highly disturbing.
In March, there was some training going on. Specifically, firefighting in the woods and Ukraine-related flying maneuvers.
I could observe it at 1 to 2 AM.

Darkish Bundeswehr and dark blue Police helicopters are usually in use.

Feuerwehr-Chef-Wir-brauchen-mehr-Loeschhubschrauber_reference_4_3.jpg

I think we live in the same area and I observe increased traffic of military cargo aircrafts since last summer especially between 1-3am.
I haven't seen the helicopters you mention though.
What's new here is that there is a lot of invisible air traffic that creates so much noise and vibration it's truly annoying.

Thanks Sirius and Tauriel!

Darkish Bundeswehr
The ones I see are similar to this military one.

I live in a proximity of Köln-Bonn airport and also even closer is a light planes airport Hangelar, so I learned all the airplane sounds trough the years; light planes and ADAC helicopters that land in Hangelar and also passenger jets that land on Köln-Bonn… 😅

But this! It’s simply awful! The vibrations and the sound! You feel it in your body! I don’t know how people are so uninterested about it! I observed from my balcony: those helicopters flying by, making all that noise and vibrations and my neighbors in the gardens didn’t even look up…

Btw, about no masks in shops; well here everyone is fully masked even with those FF masks! 🤯

But today, I saw a bingo - a true true beleiver! I really tought that this is stuff you see in Facebook memes only.

Today, a guy enterd the store and pulled on a mask - a Uki flag mask!!! You know, the real meme stuff! Thank god that I was so stunned and didn’t laugh out loud…

I live in a proximity of Köln-Bonn airport and also even closer is a light planes airport Hangelar, so I learned all the airplane sounds trough the years; light planes and ADAC helicopters that land in Hangelar and also passenger jets that land on Köln-Bonn… 😅

But this! It’s simply awful! The vibrations and the sound! You feel it in your body! I don’t know how people are so uninterested about it! I observed from my balcony: those helicopters flying by, making all that noise and vibrations and my neighbors in the gardens didn’t even look up…
Same area- you live a bit closer to the airports though.
Actually I'm quite happy that you've identified these helicopters for me now since I'm unable to see them from here. I just feel and hear the vibrations.
I'm sure it's the same noise we're talking about.

As in the movie- "Don't look up!"

And well, the mask terror, yes- the famous 'German angst' has a field day these days. :cry:

Dr. Ziegler mentions that Germany might have a “a real socio-medical emergency” and then states the results might be “a fundamental crisis of confidence in the state and its institutions”. - yes, no doubt.

The article links to German sources, so have not gone to the extent to translate:

Berlin Physician Estimates Cases Of Severe Side Effects At 3%…Projected One Million Affected In Germany

While Germany Health Minister Karl Lauterbach continues to insist the mRNA technology vaccines are “more or less free of side effects”, German commentary site achgut.com here reports how vaccine injuries have exploded across Germany.

Cropped here.

Waiting list grows to 800

The site reports “the Marburg University Hospital has set up a special outpatient clinic for patients with side effects after the Corona vaccination, and the waiting list has grown to about 800 patients.”

Recently a number of doctors have been warning about the risks of the vaccines at achgut.com: Dr. Gunter Frank, Dr. Jochen Ziegler and Dr. Andreas Zimmermann.

“Virtually overrun” by patients

Dr. Jochen Ziegler wrote Germany could have “a real socio-medical emergency” that would also even result in “a fundamental crisis of confidence in the state and its institutions”.

Slowly, and ever so hesitantly, the first major media outlets like Austrian Servus TV and Germany’s ARD plusminus, have reported on vaccine side effects. Most recently the Berliner Zeitung reported on physician Erich Freisleben, whose practice is virtually “overrun” by patients with vaccination side effects.

Potentially 1 million affected

According to Achgut.com, Dr. Freisleben “estimates the cases of severe vaccine side effects at three percent. That would affect a projected one million people in Germany alone.”

According to Freisleben: “I’ve seen maybe five or six side effects with vaccines before in 35 years of practicing medicine. For the novel vaccines, I have now counted 96. That’s out of proportion.”

Ignoring history

Achgut.com comments that “we are dealing here with a completely new vaccination technology” and: “We do not yet know what the new mRNA vaccines will do to our immune system.”

Freisleben warns against compulsory vaccination and that a “softening of the Basic Law would mean not having understood the lessons of history.”

“Compulsory vaccination would open the door wide to abuse,” the Berlin physician adds.

Freisleben might more accurately have said "Compulsory vaccination would [have] open the door wide to abuse."

Saw this little post by Eugyppius on his blog about Lauterbach and Drosten so far successfully blocking the work of the Bundestag mandated Commission of Health Ministry experts, who are set to evaluate the effectiveness of lockdowns and other containment measures Mr Drosten put forward.

In March 2021, the German Bundestag ordered the Ministry of Health to set up an expert committee to evaluate the effectiveness of containment measures in Germany, from lockdowns to masks. They required this committee to complete their evaluation by 30 June 2022, and to publish a report before the end of September. But Lauterbach's ministry and Drosten himself (arguing "there was too little data, it was too early for such a study, and one could end up “in hot water.” (I'll bet yeah!)) have been successful so far to block any constructive meeting to be held, let alone compiling a report.

Eugyppius puts it like this:

We are asked to believe that containment measures have been super successful in the past, and that they remain an important tool for future waves. Lauterbach himself has promised the return of containment in the Fall, because he did not get his vaccine mandate. At the same time, nobody must be permitted to evaluate the efficacy of these allegedly crucial measures. We can’t be allowed to know which ones work and which ones don’t. That would be dangerous somehow, even for an expert committee. In fact it would be so dangerous, that Christian Drosten, the public face of mass containment in Germany, felt compelled to deliver a secret lecture warning against any such evaluative process.

What’s really galling about all this, isn’t that they’re lying, but that they’re terrible at it.
I'm afraid many do believe.

"Federal government wants to gradually dismantle German gas grid"

A rather strange article posted in the newspaper "Die Welt", wrote following. To be honest, following news media in Germany appears to be extremely toxic, and I just can't wrap my mind around such insanity being spread with such seriousness. I ... barely recognize the country of my birth anymore.

Die Welt
22 May 2022 • translated with help of DeepL

"Federal government wants to gradually dismantle German gas grid"

The Ministry of Economics calls on municipal utilities to "dismantle" the natural gas network - and meets massive resistance. Instead of demolition, energy suppliers are calling for conversion to hydrogen. State Secretary Patrick Graichen calls this a "reverie".

The German government is reportedly planning to demolish the German natural gas distribution network. Patrick Graichen, State Secretary in Robert Habeck's (Greens) Federal Ministry of Economics, is said to have asked representatives of municipal utilities at an event last week to start planning for the "dismantling" of the grid. This is what WELT AM SONNTAG learned from participant circles.

Graichen had referred to the timetable for the decarbonisation of the national economy in the round. "Of course, in 2045 there will be no more gas in the grids," the State Secretary, who previously headed the 'Agora Energiewende' think tank, said according to participants. The operation of individual heating systems with climate-neutral hydrogen as a substitute for natural gas is "dreaming".

If the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology succeeds with its plans, it would be a radical change in the current structure of the German energy supply, comparable to the phase-out of nuclear energy and the end of coal-fired power generation. Until now, the energy industry assumed that the gas pipelines would continue to be used and would gradually be converted to transport climate-neutral fuels such as hydrogen, biogas and synthetic methane.

The plan is therefore also meeting with fierce opposition from the companies.

(paywall obscured the rest of the article)

Feministic Foreign Politics Germany

Satire about Germany, with the Green Party (actually) being the fiercest war mongers today, e.g.
Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock at the top of it.

Geil ! Geil ! Geil ! means in daily life language "Awesome" - although the word originally meant from the beginning "horny", up until very early 80s.

IMAGE 2022-05-24 21:05:04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom