The Dot Connector Magazine Joins Forces With SOTT.net!

Thanks for the notices and the chance again to read one of the best publications going on the planet. The video promo was very captivating - good work!

Indeed an awesome video, great work! And I'm really looking forward to the DCM arriving! (pun intended) ;)

Stunning visuals! Kudos to the artist.
Butterfly and the spider footage was very impressive.

Seeing the first issue brought back many memories, and thoughts of how the articles then, were a head of it's time. Today's issue is testament to how hard you have all worked to make it a great, and provocative publication. And again, a head of it's time.

Thanks. The Cassiopaean's got to be smiling :halo:, i know i am. :D

Attachments

• Bruce-Lee (760x611).jpg
    Bruce-Lee (760x611).jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 3
PerfectCircle said:
Is there any way for ordering the magazine other than via paypal?
Thanks

I think that you can use a credit card directly. Also, there is the following from the website FAQ:

http://www.thedotconnector.org/mag/index.php?_a=document&doc_id=21

Q.: My friend has no credit card and cannot subscribe using PayPal. Could I pay for him and get the magazine delivered to his address?
A.: Of course. Just send us an email, right before or right after having subscribed, and indicate the address you want the magazine to be deliverd to.

Jason (ocean59) said:
PerfectCircle said:
Is there any way for ordering the magazine other than via paypal?
Thanks

I think that you can use a credit card directly. Also, there is the following from the website FAQ:

http://www.thedotconnector.org/mag/index.php?_a=document&doc_id=21

Q.: My friend has no credit card and cannot subscribe using PayPal. Could I pay for him and get the magazine delivered to his address?
A.: Of course. Just send us an email, right before or right after having subscribed, and indicate the address you want the magazine to be deliverd to.

There's also the point that they may not be taking any new subscriptions which was posted after the message about Paul's hospitalization and the delay. I'm not sure if that decision will remain / is final, but thought I'd mention it.

Pashalis said:
February 20, 2012
Update: What happened to Issue #15?
The Dot Connector staff have still been in a "holding pattern" of late. The simple fact of the matter is that we are too few, with too little funding, and too many other projects to work on.

As a result, we are no longer taking new subscriptions. We will hopefully be getting Issue #15 printed shortly. After that, we will produce further issues to fulfill everyone's subscriptions. If we find that this is impossible, we will address current subscriptions either by issuing refunds, offering books in compensation, or something of that nature. We'll cross that bridge if/when we come to it.

http://www.thedotconnector.org/mag/

Yippee! Issue 15 is on the way. Finding the DCM in my mail box makes me feel like a kid in a candy store.
In spite of everything, you always seem to come through in the clutch.
You all are to be admired for your courage and tenacity in the face of such formidable obstacles.
Love ya all. :hug: :hug: :hug:
:cool: :cool: :cool:

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom