The Dot Connector Magazine Joins Forces With SOTT.net!

I just wanted to say a big thank you for the latest (#15) issue! I especially liked the articles by Ryan (what a fluent writer!) and Laura, great work. :thup:

Btw, yesterday evening we were discussing narcissistic woundings with my wife - and at one point I said "Hey, wait a minute...I'll have to read you something from the newest DCM" So I read some passages from Laura's article and my wife got very interested. So, I picked up "The Narcissistic Family" from the shelf, and she started reading... ;)

Wow, a pretty speedy delivery. I remembered when I received mine (#14), it was two months after it was sent in the mail last year.

I hope my subscription isn't expired. I've subscribed for a year (six issues).

Received my copy of the Dot Connector today!!! I'm in Massachusetts and the delivery of this issue was really fast (for me). The cover is beautiful, as usual. Looking forward to reading all of it. And thanks for all the work you guys put into this magazine. :)

Got mine yesterday all the way here in New Zealand. :thup: Thinking that my standing order for the DCM might have lapsed, I went ahead and ordered another copy. When it arrives, it will be handed over to the local library. :)

Got mine two days ago, way out here in Saskatchewan, Canada.
:) :) :) :)
Love the articles. Especially The Big Feature.
Thanx a million. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Got my copy yesterday here in the northeastern US! Wow, comparatively speaking, that was amazingly fast.

And, as usual, it looks fantastic.

Prodigal Son said:
Still waiting here :(
Arrived today, that's the reading for the weekend sorted - looks great. :rockon:

I like the I-Ching reading for the year too, had the same reading for what is my most important project this year.

Back
Top Bottom