The Dot Connector Magazine Joins Forces With SOTT.net!

Thank you all, for yet again continuing to publish the DCM, great articles throughout. Did enjoy Ark's Quantum Quirks and image.
"When faced with adversity - stay calm. Act when you can. Not sooner, but also not later."

I got my DCM yesterday! Since the forum was down, I'm almost done reading the whole issue. Ironically it came as I was re-reading "The Golden Age, Psychopathy, and the Sixth Extiction" article from a previous issue. The new issue is excellent as usual. Thanks to everyone who worked on it. :)

Just wanted to acknowledge the very great effort that was made by each author's article, informative as always and a must read for people who have not yet accessed the magazine.

Noted in the article by Ryan Summers, 'The Galileo Syndrom Part II', page 28, the copied memorandum from Harry Truman concerning 'Operation Majestic Twelve' to the SecDef whereby he says:

....It continues to be my feeling that any further considerations relative to the ultimate disposition of this matter should rest solely with the Office of the President following discussions with yourself, Dr. Bush and the Director of Central Intelligence.

I take this (bolded) to be none other than Vannevar Bush - _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vannevar_Bush , who seems indeed very intertwined with the goings on in many areas, almost a central figure, before, during and after the war. There is no further mention of him in the article proper, but thought that he likely has many threads yet to be unraveled in so many areas - a central, but also enigmatic figure in US scientific policy. Fist came across him in researching chemical and atomic weapons (under Roosevelt) with himself being named Director of the Office of Scientific Research and Development (OSRD) - 1941. In the article by Ryan, it makes me wonder just how involved he was, as he is stated as being by Truman squarely between the SectDef and the Director of CI in discussions.

Back
Top Bottom