Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Maxim Kiselyov, a Russian social psychologist, Doctor of social psychology at RUDN, explains a similar correlation between the willingness or unwillingness of people to be vaccinated and their support or disapproval of foreign policy events by the fact that the first of them are internally ready to take risks and rush headlong into the unknown if such actions are initiated or approved by the authorities.

These people, he told our observer, for the most part do not question what is being said from TV screens, and completely "delegate responsibility" for the consequences of certain decisions to the state. At the same time, their opponents are guided by diametrically opposite approaches.

Since this kind of consciousness is characterized by the perception of the state as the main "secret force", the carriers of this consciousness are by default critical of everything that the state approves or initiates. Anti-vaccinators (in the broad sense of the word) do not even need to delve into the content of certain initiatives. For them, the very fact that the authorities are in favor is enough to oppose on a reflex level.

"In this case, this mechanism works: since the tough stance towards Russia comes from their own governments, these people automatically move to the pro-Russian camp. Few of them delve into the essence of what is happening in Ukraine; to determine their position, it is enough for them to know what position the official authorities of the countries take and broadcast it with the opposite sign," the scientist explains.

Interesting. I can't find any basis for Maxim Kiselyov's interpretation of these poll results, quite possibly they are simply speculation. Maybe he spoke to some of the participants but I don't see where. While they might describe some (even many) people, they don't match my experiences at all. I would say that the people I know who are distrustful of the authorities are very able to articulate how they came to that conclusion. They don't distrust them because they are authorities, they distrust them because they are truly awful authorities and have proven this to be the case by their past behaviour. In other words, they are proven liars.

I'd be very surprised to come across somebody who had a pro-Russian stance in a Western country who hadn't in some way 'delved into the essence of what is happening in Ukraine'. I'd be less surprised to find somebody who refused the COVID vaccine who hadn't looked into the pandemic in general, because we are talking about very different things here. Some people just know they don't want to be injected with something weird.

Interesting. I can't find any basis for Maxim Kiselyov's interpretation of these poll results, quite possibly they are simply speculation. Maybe he spoke to some of the participants but I don't see where. While they might describe some (even many) people, they don't match my experiences at all. I would say that the people I know who are distrustful of the authorities are very able to articulate how they came to that conclusion. They don't distrust them because they are authorities, they distrust them because they are truly awful authorities and have proven this to be the case by their past behaviour. In other words, they are proven liars.

I'd be very surprised to come across somebody who had a pro-Russian stance in a Western country who hadn't in some way 'delved into the essence of what is happening in Ukraine'. I'd be less surprised to find somebody who refused the COVID vaccine who hadn't looked into the pandemic in general, because we are talking about very different things here. Some people just know they don't want to be injected with something weird.

Ben, as i quoted somewhere, there was a sociological study, which shows/can in general terms describe that ‘proportion’ besides any other given ‘factor’ as here it is vaxxed and not vaxxed.
In a few words: According to social basics the vast majority of people - around 85% simply do not have critical thinking (they trust official narratives), 10% - ask questions and only 5% - can and do something about it💁‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 21-47-30 To treat Covid-19 President Trump is taking remdesivir dexam...png
    Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 21-47-30 To treat Covid-19 President Trump is taking remdesivir dexam...png
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 21-48-51 Trump for recommending alternative medications for Covid - G...png
    Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 21-48-51 Trump for recommending alternative medications for Covid - G...png
    845.5 KB · Views: 8
Must have been a pretty aggressive form of cancer:

Tributes have been paid to Emily Morgan, ITV News’ health and science editor, who has died aged 45, the broadcaster announced.

Morgan, whose career with the channel spanned more than two decades, was recently diagnosed with lung cancer and died on Friday night surrounded by her family.

The journalist, who played a pivotal role in ITV News’ coverage of the Covid pandemic, was described as a “brilliant journalist”’ and a “wonderful woman” by colleagues.

First Dates star and former Miss Bikini Ireland Judy Fitzgerald has died aged 32.

She is said to have died 'unexpectedly' on Saturday, as tributes have begun pouring in from friends.

Fitzgerald, who worked as a frontline nurse and midwife, won the title of Miss Bikini Ireland in 2014, and appeared on RTE's First Dates Ireland last March.

An obituary stated: 'Judy Fitzgerald, Mulcair Road, Raheen Heights and Finnitstown, Adare, Co. Limerick passed away unexpectedly on 27th May 2023.

New Scientist 29th March 2023 (the full article is behind a paywall, but you can get the gist from the "opening credits"):

"Cancer mystery as cases rise among younger people around the world"

The rise is steepest in bowel cancer, but an increase in incidences is happening with tumours of nearly all the major organs of the body. It is so alarming that it was made a top priority for research in a joint UK-US cancer funding review earlier this month. So, what might the causes be?

As Sherlock Holmes used to say: "elementary, my dear Watson"...

"So, what might the causes be?"

It just makes me so angry. This constant talking-around-the-bush type of speeches, with endless articles 'Oh, but we can't figure out what causes this', :umm: 'we are soooooo baffled" :nuts: - yeah, aren't we ?

They know EXACTLY what is wrong, what is causing this.

Tinker with DNA... and it is iffy at best.

Hundreds of YouTubers Who Pushed Covid Vaccines During Pandemic Now Have Turbo Cancers
This list is growing longer everyday. It also doesn’t include TikTok and Twitter influencers who have been diagnosed with cancer, nor the many influencers on various platforms who have suffered heart problems including myocarditis and sudden heart attacks.

youtubers cancer

Has anyone here on the forum who took the vaccine had any adverse reactions? I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone post about that.

I didn’t get the vaccine even though my job still has mandates. Besides my partner everyone I know got them unless they’ve kept it super secret. I’m fortunate that I’ve not noticed anyone have any reactions so far. In truth at least four people I knew were diagnosed with cancer from about 2016-2019 but I don’t know anyone being diagnosed since the roll out of the jabs.

I also remember people speaking about vaccines possibly causing people to drive recklessly or causing aggressive or odd behavior, I’ve not noticed anything like this. I also live in a community with a high percentage of elderly, there has been no increase in ambulances or funeral tents (in Taiwan they set up a tent in the road to pay respects to the departed).

So my question is there validity to the theory of different countries getting different batches with varying toxicity of ingredients? As it appears some countries have less adverse reaction clusters than others. The two countries that most people I know live in are Taiwan and South Africa, besides the incredibly high rate of voluntary mask wearing in Taiwan everyone I know has gone back to normal as if the covid years never happened. No one speaks of lockdowns or mandates or any of it, like being in a form of twilight zone.

I hope that everyone here who had to take the vaccine for whatever reason is healthy and well.

Has anyone here on the forum who took the vaccine had any adverse reactions? I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone post about that.

I dont hear about people dying or developing tumors in my surroundings. What I do see in general is a quite dramatic decrease in people's health in general, espicially aged >50y. A lot more flu-like symptons, fever, sneezes etc. Like 4 of 5 times a year, all of a sudden. My MIL who is fully vaccinated, now openly regrets her decission and is open for all kind of detoxifying methods. This is a major shift for her. People are getting more open and vocal about it, finally, i must add.

I am not jabbed. Before covid i used to have a quitr remarkable immune system. Had the flu once in my life, rarely suffered from a cold etc. Since covid this has changed. Got Covid atleast once, been coughing for longer periods during the last two winters, had mild case of the flu, and all of a sudden I became more senstive to pollen etc.

My best guess: it is not just the jab causing problems. I think covid itself does more longterm harm too, and I think the polution through our air and food went overdrive at the same time.

I do also wholeheartedly believe the jabs are malevolent, but I thibk they were not intended to direct harm the body. I think the true reason is about control and submission on the long term. Be it with the nanotech, of with the alledged dna-tweaking capabilities of the vaccine.

That's not normal to me.
Well besides that, their general energy is less restrained and fearful. People are more relaxed and are doing their normal activities again, sure with a mask on but they’re going about their “normal” lives.

For the insanity I witnessed for three years, this is very much an improvement.

I’m just happy I can walk maskless outside and breathe fresh air without being glared at as if I’m a criminal, if they want to wear masks I just don’t care anymore.

Back
Top Bottom