Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Gosh, where have I just heard that very recently, too ? But, I can't remember exactly.
I first heard about this notion back in 2018 after listening interview with Judy Micovits who was framed and sacked by Faucci for blowing a whistle on murine oncogenic viruses in different broadly used vaccines. I guess Pfizer just continued what they were always doing.

In Canada, we have completed the Citizens National inquiry, two interviews struck me, one regarding vaccine injury another seeking transplant surgery. To my mind this where the MAID in Canada is targeted, those that seek transplant to continue their life progress, and those that have been so damaged by the vaxx, that they cannot continue their life journey in such pain and suffering without end.

If this does not leaving you sobbing I don't know what will. as for the second testimony, I can longer access, it. A glitch in the matrix or just me, not being able to access the information.

The second case

A young woman with a family, that thought the best way to serve her family and community as a Funeral Director was to get the Vaxx, which resulted in a devastating injury to her kidneys, she suffered many trials with dialysis, both vascular and peritoneal, and surgeries. The end result, she was considered for transplant, but of course no Vaxx no transplant. because of her ongoing condition, she has children and the impact on their lives with a chronically sick parent. she considered MAID, discussed it with her husband, because of her religious belief. she could not consent to it, she is left in a state of limbo because the criteria of the lab numbers concerning her renal function determines, her eligibility for transplant. And then again, if she receives her Vaxx. I forgot to mention, she received one dose of Astro Zeneca.

I think, this not just a Canadian problem, I suspect this is an occurrence throughout medical care in the West. A triage system of vaccine injuries in the West. which will accumulate, and progress, as more research and knowledge is accumulated.

In Canada, we have completed the Citizens National inquiry, two interviews struck me, one regarding vaccine injury another seeking transplant surgery. To my mind this where the MAID in Canada is targeted, those that seek transplant to continue their life progress, and those that have been so damaged by the vaxx, that they cannot continue their life journey in such pain and suffering without end.

If this does not leaving you sobbing I don't know what will. as for the second testimony, I can longer access, it. A glitch in the matrix or just me, not being able to access the information.

The second case

A young woman with a family, that thought the best way to serve her family and community as a Funeral Director was to get the Vaxx, which resulted in a devastating injury to her kidneys, she suffered many trials with dialysis, both vascular and peritoneal, and surgeries. The end result, she was considered for transplant, but of course no Vaxx no transplant. because of her ongoing condition, she has children and the impact on their lives with a chronically sick parent. she considered MAID, discussed it with her husband, because of her religious belief. she could not consent to it, she is left in a state of limbo because the criteria of the lab numbers concerning her renal function determines, her eligibility for transplant. And then again, if she receives her Vaxx. I forgot to mention, she received one dose of Astro Zeneca.

I think, this not just a Canadian problem, I suspect this is an occurrence throughout medical care in the West. A triage system of vaccine injuries in the West. which will accumulate, and progress, as more research and knowledge is accumulated.

And of course, the social apsects, and needs of society in the west, regard;less of what important,

PTB are trying to ‘promote’ a second virus phase?
Interesting how the Chinese government will react...🧐

Chinese authorities are rushing to push out vaccines to fight an ongoing new wave of the coronavirus expected to peak in June and infect as many as 65 million people a week, as the new XBB variants of the virus evolves to overcome the immunity built up after China’s abrupt exit from its “zero covid” policy last year.

Last edited:
Just a note about blood pressure: This is not medical advise! But I suspicion there is some truth to this, and I do remember the 100 plus you age rule being discussed back in the day. (But of course in today's wonky-human-health situation any major or rapid changes should be investigated.)

So Just What is High Blood Pressure?​

"Despite accepting the 100 plus your age blood pressure reading in the past, today's medical textbooks are arguing over exact values and new blood pressure standards come out every few years placing the desirable blood pressure target values ever lower.

Is medicine fueling this war or might it just be the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry?

To lower blood pressure readings just 5 points on the blood pressure scale can mean billions of dollars. Among the top ten drugs prescribed in the U.S, blood pressure (hypertension) medications ensnare millions into the prescription drug trap.

A former NASA astronaut and family doctor, says the 100+ age guideline for "normal" blood pressure was around for decades. He also wonders if modern views on what is normal blood pressure arise from drug company involvement.

"In the 1970s, the target limit for initiating drug treatment was 160/95. This then became 140/90, then 120/90, and recently, 115/75, with a large number of organizations listed as in agreement," he says.

Blood pressures tend to rise naturally with age in both men and women
so that a 130 systolic blood pressure of a 30-year old (roughly 100 plus the age) becomes 150 in a fifty year old and 160 in a 60 year old with male blood pressure readings exceeding female by around 10 mm Hg."

Article below:

Dame Esther Rantzen, a British TV presenter of "That's Life" and apparently a good 'silent' friend of pedophile Saville has aggressive cancer. 4th stage lung cancer which has now spread.
She was also one of those wanting to punish the 'antivaxxers' by denying them medical treatment.

Here is the clip from 2021 where she voices her contempt against those critical of the jab.

At least one in 10 people infected with the highly contagious Omicron Covid-19 variant experienced the effects of long Covid in the six months following infection, an expansive study has found.

That is lower than the 30 per cent most researchers cited throughout the pandemic, suggesting that long Covid was more common and severe in those infected with earlier variants.

The study, supported by the National Institutes of Health and published in Jama, involved about 10,000 people in the US and focused on the symptoms of long Covid with the aim of better defining it and potentially treating those suffering from long-term effects.

“Americans living with long Covid want to understand what is happening with their bodies,” Rachel Levine, US assistant secretary for health, said in an NIH news release on Thursday.

Out of 9,764 participants – including 8,646 infected with Covid-19, and 1,118 uninfected – more than 30 symptoms were identified within six months or longer after infection.

Researchers narrowed the long Covid symptom list to 12 through a patient-reported scoring system.

Post-exertional malaise – the feeling of extreme exhaustion after minor mental or physical tasks – was the leading long Covid symptom in the study.

This is followed by fatigue, brain fog, dizziness, gastrointestinal symptoms, heart palpitations, lack of sexual desire or energy, loss of smell or taste, thirst, chronic cough, chest pain and abnormal movements.

Research has been carried out globally, from the UK to Israel, on the mysterious post-Covid disease, though it is still unknown why some people get long Covid while others do not.

The study's authors hope their research validates those who are suffering: A Brookings Institution report last year estimated that between two and four million people in the US are unable to work due to long Covid.

“This study is an important step toward defining long Covid beyond any one individual symptom,” study author Leora Horwitz said in a press release.

“This approach – which may evolve over time – will serve as a foundation for scientific discovery and treatment design.”

The authors also hope the study's results will be a starting ground for doctors aiming to better identify long Covid and medical researchers looking into how to treat symptoms.

The World Health Organisation and countries around the world, including the US, have ended public health emergencies for the Covid-19 pandemic despite it continuing to be a threat.

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 06-33-04 https __rumble.com.png

Just a note about blood pressure: This is not medical advise! But I suspicion there is some truth to this, and I do remember the 100 plus you age rule being discussed back in the day. (But of course in today's wonky-human-health situation any major or rapid changes should be investigated.)

So Just What is High Blood Pressure?​

"Despite accepting the 100 plus your age blood pressure reading in the past, today's medical textbooks are arguing over exact values and new blood pressure standards come out every few years placing the desirable blood pressure target values ever lower.

Is medicine fueling this war or might it just be the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry?

To lower blood pressure readings just 5 points on the blood pressure scale can mean billions of dollars. Among the top ten drugs prescribed in the U.S, blood pressure (hypertension) medications ensnare millions into the prescription drug trap.

A former NASA astronaut and family doctor, says the 100+ age guideline for "normal" blood pressure was around for decades. He also wonders if modern views on what is normal blood pressure arise from drug company involvement.

"In the 1970s, the target limit for initiating drug treatment was 160/95. This then became 140/90, then 120/90, and recently, 115/75, with a large number of organizations listed as in agreement," he says.

Blood pressures tend to rise naturally with age in both men and women
so that a 130 systolic blood pressure of a 30-year old (roughly 100 plus the age) becomes 150 in a fifty year old and 160 in a 60 year old with male blood pressure readings exceeding female by around 10 mm Hg."

Article below:

I don't think so. While there's obviously some exaggeration from the PTB with the 115/75 to have an excuse to sell more medicine, high blood pressure when being older is not a normal condition. Here's Cayce perspective about it:

The Edgar Cayce readings, while recognizing the wide variability associated with hypertension, consistently maintain that this disease most often can be traced back to patterns of poor circulation wherein the return flow of the blood to the heart is hindered. In other words, as the arteries carry the blood away from the heart to the various organs of the body and release the blood into the capillaries to nourish the tissue, engorgements and plethoric conditions in the capillaries and veins slow the blood flow as it is recycled to the heart.

This pattern of hindered circulation was most often noted in the large intestine (colon) resulting in toxic conditions and poor eliminations which further increased the blood pressure.

"(Q) How can high blood pressure be reduced?
(A) This may be reduced by the deep manipulations and colonic irrigations. This, too, will rise again, but it can be kept down in this manner - as keeping off of meats of any kind." (3305-1)
"There is a subluxation in the 6th and 5th dorsal, as well as a condition out of alignment in the 9th dorsal.
These first produced tendencies for a disturbance in the circulation through the liver and the emptying of the stomach proper. This slowing of the lymph through the circulation in the abdominal area causes an engorgement in the ascending and a part of the transverse colon; of course, a form of prolapsus in the descending and a portion of the transverse.
This combination causes a high blood pressure, or metabolism as disturbed in the body. (2388-1)
Note the references to spinal problems and manipulations to correct these conditions in the nervous system in addition to the problems in the colon. The treatment recommendations which follow address both of these areas.

This is just a resume, there's a lot of readings from EC about Hypertension addressing specific condition.

What is wrong with the actual medicine is how the problem is addressed, not going to the root cause but instead, giving medication which hide the real underlying problem.

DD5282B8-9152-493B-BAF1-852B04590DB3.jpeg

Interesting correlation...

The main supporters of Russia in the West are citizens unvaccinated from Covid-19

This survey table is from Canada, where the Ukrainian diaspora is the strongest. I think in the USA the figures would be even more characteristic.

Thus, the introduction of tougher economic sanctions against Russia is supported by 86% of the vaccinated population of Canada and only 13% of the unvaccinated.

Further on the points support:

✔seizure of assets of Russian oligarchs - 85% vaccinated and 13% unvaccinated

✔termination of oil supplies from Russia - 82% vaccinated and 21% unvaccinated

✔sending additional military equipment to Ukraine - 82% vaccinated and 18% unvaccinated

✔provision of additional loans and non-military (humanitarian) assistance - 78% of vaccinated and only 15% of unvaccinated

✔provision of fighters to Ukraine - 52% vaccinated and 15% unvaccinated

✔sending the Canadian military to Ukraine - 30% vaccinated and 11% unvaccinated.

And finally, none of the above points supports 52% of unvaccinated Canadians against 2% of vaccinated🤫

View attachment 75136

Interesting correlation...

The main supporters of Russia in the West are citizens unvaccinated from Covid-19

This survey table is from Canada, where the Ukrainian diaspora is the strongest. I think in the USA the figures would be even more characteristic.

Thus, the introduction of tougher economic sanctions against Russia is supported by 86% of the vaccinated population of Canada and only 13% of the unvaccinated.

Further on the points support:

✔seizure of assets of Russian oligarchs - 85% vaccinated and 13% unvaccinated

✔termination of oil supplies from Russia - 82% vaccinated and 21% unvaccinated

✔sending additional military equipment to Ukraine - 82% vaccinated and 18% unvaccinated

✔provision of additional loans and non-military (humanitarian) assistance - 78% of vaccinated and only 15% of unvaccinated

✔provision of fighters to Ukraine - 52% vaccinated and 15% unvaccinated

✔sending the Canadian military to Ukraine - 30% vaccinated and 11% unvaccinated.

And finally, none of the above points supports 52% of unvaccinated Canadians against 2% of vaccinated🤫

That is an interesting find. Do you know or have a source for where the poll results are taken from, and who conducted it? If it's accurate it confirms what our daily experiences probably already told us. There really is a split forming between people who believe mostly lies and those who don't, or are at least trying not to. Also, people suspicious of one official narrative are skeptical of others and possibly therefore better informed. However, plenty of those people fall into a different disinformation trap and can't see the connection (hence the significantly less than 100% overlap in this poll). That is where the network comes in, to cover the blind spots which individuals have.

That is an interesting find. Do you know or have a source for where the poll results are taken from, and who conducted it? If it's accurate it confirms what our daily experiences probably already told us. There really is a split forming between people who believe mostly lies and those who don't, or are at least trying not to. Also, people suspicious of one official narrative are skeptical of others and possibly therefore better informed. However, plenty of those people fall into a different disinformation trap and can't see the connection (hence the significantly less than 100% overlap in this poll). That is where the network comes in, to cover the blind spots which individuals have.
Ben, that’s the study itself. I saw it today on TG. turned out that it was held in march 2022.

Here is one opinion on that. There is a generalization of course. Cass community always delve into all worldly issues👍

Maxim Kiselyov, a Russian social psychologist, Doctor of social psychology at RUDN, explains a similar correlation between the willingness or unwillingness of people to be vaccinated and their support or disapproval of foreign policy events by the fact that the first of them are internally ready to take risks and rush headlong into the unknown if such actions are initiated or approved by the authorities.

These people, he told our observer, for the most part do not question what is being said from TV screens, and completely "delegate responsibility" for the consequences of certain decisions to the state. At the same time, their opponents are guided by diametrically opposite approaches.

Since this kind of consciousness is characterized by the perception of the state as the main "secret force", the carriers of this consciousness are by default critical of everything that the state approves or initiates. Anti-vaccinators (in the broad sense of the word) do not even need to delve into the content of certain initiatives. For them, the very fact that the authorities are in favor is enough to oppose on a reflex level.

"In this case, this mechanism works: since the tough stance towards Russia comes from their own governments, these people automatically move to the pro-Russian camp. Few of them delve into the essence of what is happening in Ukraine; to determine their position, it is enough for them to know what position the official authorities of the countries take and broadcast it with the opposite sign," the scientist explains.

Back
Top Bottom