Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Meanwhile, those antihuman puppets continue their narrative...😡

☝🏻🗣️ - WHO Director Tedros calls for global agreement on pandemic:

"The end of COVID-19 as a global health emergency is not just the end of the nightmare we woke up from. We can't just do business as usual... The most important of these lessons is that we can only counter common threats with a common response. "Like the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control, the Pandemic Agreement that Member States are currently negotiating should be a historic agreement designed to change the paradigm of global health security and recognize that our destinies are intertwined." 🤔

Video of his speech:

Is that high single dose figure because more people have had one shot than 2 or 3 doses? Either way it's terrible. There's now alot of ill people at my work-place (who were previously healthy) and one person who has died from a sudden and aggressive cancer. And, naturally no-one imagines it could be because of the vaccines. These are terrible times :(

Is that high single dose figure because more people have had one shot than 2 or 3 doses?
I understand that if a serious adverse event after 1st dose occurred, it was too terrible for a person to handle 2nd, especially 3rd shot. Serious adverse events could also mean some significant complications, that manifested later on. And I'm writing having a vivid memory of my visit to a pub in the summer of 2021, when two 20-something girls discussed how their friend was "unable to speak for a week" after vaccination, and discussed their own side effects... So people were generally prepared to suffer multiple times for a "good cause".

In my family there is an older lady and a month ago she started complaining about her foot falling asleep/going numb constantly. She must keep her leg rested all the time on a footrest.

Asked dad if she had checked it out because she said it is a pinched nerve, but she hasn’t been told so by a doctor. Perhaps it is, but knowing she is fully vaxxed I keep thinking about all those weird “alien” blood clots shown by Mike Adams, which I haven’t said anything about, but is it possible those things are growing in her leg which then blocks the blood flow causing her foot to “fall asleep”?

She broke her, I think, other foot not long ago and has always had trouble with her feet plus asthma with a lot of coughing. She always takes the flu shoot and other vaccines.

And today I met another lady, and I don’t know if she is vaxxed, but I would imagine she is, and her upper leg falls asleep, but she was told by a doctor that it was a nerve in her back causing it.

Is this a common ailment for older people?

In any case I am glad I didn't take the vaccine.

Dentists: Unexplained Pain, Tooth Loss, and Bone Problems May Be Linked to COVID-19 Vaccine (paid article)

A 60-ish year old lady I know had a tooth suddenly fall out the other day, for no apparent reason - no other tooth problems or anything, it just...fell out... apparently 😳 I was wondering if this could be related to vaccines.. Last time I saw her she said she was going to have her FIFTH injection soon...

In my family there is an older lady and a month ago she started complaining about her foot falling asleep/going numb constantly. She must keep her leg rested all the time on a footrest.

Asked dad if she had checked it out because she said it is a pinched nerve, but she hasn’t been told so by a doctor. Perhaps it is, but knowing she is fully vaxxed I keep thinking about all those weird “alien” blood clots shown by Mike Adams, which I haven’t said anything about, but is it possible those things are growing in her leg which then blocks the blood flow causing her foot to “fall asleep”?

She broke her, I think, other foot not long ago and has always had trouble with her feet plus asthma with a lot of coughing. She always takes the flu shoot and other vaccines.

And today I met another lady, and I don’t know if she is vaxxed, but I would imagine she is, and her upper leg falls asleep, but she was told by a doctor that it was a nerve in her back causing it.

Is this a common ailment for older people?

In any case I am glad I didn't take the vaccine.
Does their leg also give out suddenly when they walk? This has been happening to an older family member of mine who got the injections. Started with swelling and pain in their lower leg, now their leg will give out sometimes when they walk. They went to the doctor recently and they were told they have Tricompartmental Osteoarthritis, a type of arthritis that affects all three knee compartments.

"There is a collapse of the birth rate in all highly vaccinated countries" - Laurence Kayser, gynaecologist in Belgium (French video)
'We realise that in all highly vaccinated countries there is a collapse in the birth rate, so where are the babies? There are more miscarriages, there are more fetal deaths in utero, that is, babies who die late in pregnancy. We also see an increase in neonatal mortality, so the little ones who have just been born have a problem. They have haemorrhages, they have things, coagulation problems that we didn't see before.

When I asked the question "What have we done? What will be the long-term effects of these injections on teenagers, children, pregnant women and babies exposed in utero to the injections in 5, 10, 15 years' time?" Well, the president of the Order of Physicians clearly told me "I don't have any crystal balls". You can't inject 4 billion people on this planet and go "Oops I hope it's okay" it's impossible!'

Gosh, where have I just heard that very recently, too ? But, I can't remember exactly. (I still listen many hours to a lot of sessions). Either it was mentioned from a speaker at the Covid Summit III at the EU Parliament, or in one of the latest Corona Investigative Committee sessions in Berlin.

Wasn't SV40 used in the first polio "vaccines" in the 50s or 60s, too ?

I would suggest that those articles revolving what's in and behind the jabs, belong in the Corona thread instead.

Sad news.

(I think I haven't written about her death, but I am not sure) So, the girl from work, one of our superiors, a really wonderful person and very grounded as well calm by nature - which I mentioned here a couple month ago - when she got severe, aggressive cancers (after a total of 3 jabs), and the doctors didn't think she would live much longer.

She did die.

And her last message transported, was:

Here is a greeting from Linda to all friends.

"By the time you read this, I will have lost my battle with cancer. For a while it felt like I was starting to win, but the last round was far too tough and I lost. You who know me well know that I never give up, but if you are knocked down several times you must realize that it is not possible. Take care of each other here and now"

Linda fell asleep peacefully in her home with her family

View attachment 74832

This morning
I got informed that another colleague died suddenly three days ago - right in front of the hospital. It isn't confirmed that he was jabbed, but I suspect that he was, given that he just died very suddenly right in front of the hospital entrance. And he was three an half years younger than me, which means 54. I used to see him quite often at night at work, when both subway lines; the green and the red line subways "meet" at the same time at the Gamla Stan (Old Town) station. (Last time i saw him, I did notice that he looked more "rugged", kind of "a man with less energy" than usual.

Another colleague
got a resurfacing cancer. She had cancer years before the Plandemic, but then was free from it - only to get ill from it recently.

It's all getting so absurd.

View attachment 74833
I guess you’re aware of it but I thought I’d mention that you’re revealing quite a bit of personal information in your post in a public thread that would make it possible for someone to identify you. However, maybe you’re okay with it, in which case just ignore my comment. :)

Thank you Aragon.

It is a good reminder, indeed :flowers: (e.g. regarding strategic enclosure for members at the forum)

However, I am fine with being open about private aspects (not all of course, but some). I've maintained a homepage for 23 years, which is a Photo Diary - combining photography with a personal Diary - and I am pretty open about what moves my mind... It is a digital extension of my original PhotoDiary that started in analog form on photo paper (where I developed the images first in the darkroom, and then then wrote down thoughts with a pen below).

The girl who passed recently - she was open about her illness on social media, so no disrespect has occurred on her behalf.

Ray Stevenson: Thor, Volstagg and Star Wars actor dies suddenly aged 58

No cause of death has been revealed but he was reportedly hospitalised during filming on the Italian island Ischia.
At the time of his death, he was working on an action movie, Cassino in Ischia.

Not sure if it's relevant, but my partner (2 doses of AZ) has recently been told he has high blood pressure...this after a 'well man' checkup. So the advice from his nurse is that he buy a blood pressure machine and do daily readings. I looked online to find the best one for him and found one at our local Argos store. The thing is, when searching on the Argos website, it tells you how many have been sold in your area, over the last 24 hours. 57 for our local Argos store, in 24 hours! That's a lot of people monitoring their blood pressure.
I got a message from my.doctors surgery a few weeks ago telling me that I can come in and check my blood pressure with a machine located in the foyer...no appointment necessary! Never heard of such a thing!
I have to say, I'm inclined to suggest to my partner that he put his BP monitor back in its box and just get on with life...seems to me that nothing is likely to raise.your BP more than having to monitor your BP!

Back
Top Bottom