Small SOTT error needs attention

Caption on the latest Earth Changes video at 21.24 needs changing from rare snow in Brazil (or some such) to ' Rare waterspout filmed off Southwold coast in Suffolk, UK' - as that' s what the footage shows at that point :-)

Caption on the latest Earth Changes video at 21.24 needs changing from rare snow in Brazil (or some such) to ' Rare waterspout filmed off Southwold coast in Suffolk, UK' - as that' s what the footage shows at that point :-)

Unfortunately changes can't be made unless the video is removed and reuploaded, which loses all the views. However if you turn on the captions you will see the correct description.

In Pierre's article:

the mental heath of the general population
should be health

and didn't really increase life expectancy.
didn't decrease (?)

That's was the design of the Discovery clinical trial
That was / That's what was

Great article!:thup:

Hi,

In article Tunguska, Psychopathy and the Sixth Extinction -- Sott.net there are two small issues.

There is one link on the word "referenced" that leads to nowhere

....If they were able to brush Tunguska off as a fluke, scientists were not so easily able to put aside the spectacle of a whole string of comets hitting another planet in our solar system, one after the other, as the planet spun in space. In the same year, a book entitled Hazards due to Comets and Asteroids was published in reaction to this, then impending, event. The book is a collection of papers which I have referenced before in this series. One of the papers in that book says:.....

And here on " The Shock Doctrine":
...Read Naomi Klein's book The Shock Doctrine to get a good grip on exactly how this works now, and how it has always worked. There is nothing new under the sun!...
SOTT reports "Article not found"

;-)

In this French translation (published on 2017-07-31) of Pierre's article on frozen mammoths (published on 2017-07-28), at the end, just before the funny picture "Putin did it !", there is this sentence :

(which translates in : "This article was initially published in english on July 28th, 2017")
with a wrong link to this recent article by Tony Costa.

I wonder how such a link toward such a recent article may appear in an article which is almost 3 years old ! :huh:

PS : I check the similar links at the end of two other translations of Pierre's articles on Mars water and Venus, they are OK.
Hello.
FWIW : this problem with a wrong link still exists...

Hello.
A small mistake, not on SOTT but on this forum, in the first Laura's post about EE program :

At the end there is a link with a truncated URL ending tag :
Code:
[/url

Hello.
A small mistake, not on SOTT but on this forum, in the first Laura's post about EE program :

At the end there is a link with a truncated URL ending tag :
Code:
[/url

Thanks Bastian! :-) The link now directs to the store's page: Store – Éiriú Eolas

In Joe's article on Sandra Bland, it looks like there was some accidental error made. In the first sentence, it says "Bland was forcefed" without any punctuation... she wasn't force fed, she was murdered, or so I think Joe originally wrote. Not sure how it got mixed up. None the less, I thought someone might want to fix it:

Back
Top Bottom