Settings of SOTT.net website

broken.english

Jedi Master
The new SOTT.net website has settings that prevent Firefox from opening articles in a new tab which it could do until now.

I am not happy.

Right-click -> Open in New Tab or middle click doesn't work for you?

I did have 1 report of Control-click not working on a Mac, but I have no Mac to try and test/fix that problem. It should be fixable, tho.

Right-click -> Open in New Tab or middle click doesn't work for you?

I did have 1 report of Control-click not working on a Mac, but I have no Mac to try and test/fix that problem. It should be fixable, tho.
On FF 115.7esr on Linux
- right-click works
- control-click works now. It did not on the previous version

However, this is not exactly the solution I had hoped for. Still more clicks than necessary.

On FF 115.7esr on Linux
- right-click works
- control-click works now. It did not on the previous version

However, this is not exactly the solution I had hoped for. Still more clicks than necessary.
Update:
The newly updated FF 115.7esr (Linux)also solves the tab problem for me. Single click on articles opens a new tab as per my settings.

On my system the problem is solved.

Can somebody out there with a Mac tell me if Control + clicking on links opens in a new tab? If not, I have a fix that should work.

Okay, it appears Control + click on a Mac opens a context menu, not a new tab. And that's not detectable since it happens at the OS level.

So I'm not sure what that particular user was talking about!

Yeah, that's the idea: Small screen, big font for easier reading. That's what most mobile sites look like these days, although maybe our font is a bit too large... Might need some tweaking. So far, most people reported they're happy with it, so...

Back
Top Bottom