Session 6 February 2016

Thanks for sharing the session! When I had originally read the article about 10,000 refugee children going missing it was extremely disturbing, and I almost didn't know how to react to the news. There are some things that seem so out of this world it's hard to believe it's actually going on.

The information about water is super interesting, though. I started talking to the water I was drinking today. At first I was a bit hesitant too, but then I got out a piece of paper and started writing down my intentions while simultaneously sending that intent to the water. I started out with 'calm waters brings clarity of mind' as the original intent and later on throughout the day added in the intentions of joy and detoxification. So not sure if that's the right way to go about it, but seeing as it's an experiment, it'll be interesting to see if there are any effects.

It reminded of Masaru Emoto's work with water molecules as well, which I always thought was really cool. Here's what his website has to say on the experiment and a compilation of some of the images he captured. Notice he used twice distilled water.

_http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/water-crystal.html said:
It was 1994 when the idea to freeze water and observe it with microscope came upon me. With this method, I was convinced that I should be able to see something like snow crystals.

After two months of trial and error, this idea bore fruit. The beautifully shining hexagonal crystals were created from the invisible world. My staff at the laboratory and I were absorbed in it and began to do many researches.

At first, we strenuously observed crystals of tap water, river water, and lake water. From the tap water we could not get any beautiful crystals. We could not get any beautiful ones from rivers and lakes near big cities, either. However, from the water from rivers and lakes where water is kept pristine from development, we could observe beautiful crystals with each one having its own uniqueness.
The observation was done in various ways:

1. Observe the crystal of frozen water after showing letters to water
2. Showing pictures to water
3. Playing music to water
4. Praying to water

In all of these experiments, distilled water for hospital usage produced by the same company was used. Since it is distilled twice, it can be said that it is pure water. The result was that we always observed beautiful crystals after giving good words, playing good music, and showing, playing, or offering pure prayer to water. On the other hand, we observed disfigured crystals in the opposite situation.

emoto_masuru.jpg

About water, Gerald Pollack's book The Fourth Phase of Water has been mentioned a few times on the forum, I've been reading it, not quite done yet. Cool stuff, very interesting.

Here's a small synopsis (from the publisher's site, http://www.ebnerandsons.com)

School children learn that water has three phases: solid, liquid and vapor. In 2003 Pollack's group discovered a fourth phase. This phase occurs next to water-loving (hydrophilic) surfaces. It projects out from those surfaces by up to millions of molecular layers. And, its physical and chemical properties differ from those of ordinary liquid water. For example, the fourth phase massively excludes substances, much the same as ice.

Subsequent experiments show that this fourth phase is charged; and, the water just beyond is oppositely charged — creating a battery that can produce current. Light charges this battery. Thus, water receives and processes electromagnetic energy (light) drawn from the environment in much the same way as plants. This absorbed energy can be exploited for performing chemical, electrical, or mechanical work.

Here's a 48 minute video of him giving a talk about his findings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q33KyLkP_Rg

Here's the book on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Fourth-Phase-Water-Beyond/dp/0962689548

The Elites now have an endless supply of children to torture rape and to kill. It’s a horrible fate. The sooner the cleansing starts, the faster their suffering will be over !!

I also heard stories of how water-crystals can be influenced by prayer and sound. It’s really interesting. Is it some form of transmutation? How does one chance water into ''holy water'' ? By pure intent?

It reminds me of the alchemists legends, those who could turn lead into gold. Maybe water plays a key role?

- Thanks for the session.

m said:
About water, Gerald Pollack's book The Fourth Phase of Water has been mentioned a few times on the forum, I've been reading it, not quite done yet. Cool stuff, very interesting.

Here's a small synopsis (from the publisher's site, http://www.ebnerandsons.com)

School children learn that water has three phases: solid, liquid and vapor. In 2003 Pollack's group discovered a fourth phase. This phase occurs next to water-loving (hydrophilic) surfaces. It projects out from those surfaces by up to millions of molecular layers. And, its physical and chemical properties differ from those of ordinary liquid water. For example, the fourth phase massively excludes substances, much the same as ice.

Subsequent experiments show that this fourth phase is charged; and, the water just beyond is oppositely charged — creating a battery that can produce current. Light charges this battery. Thus, water receives and processes electromagnetic energy (light) drawn from the environment in much the same way as plants. This absorbed energy can be exploited for performing chemical, electrical, or mechanical work.

Here's the book on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Fourth-Phase-Water-Beyond/dp/0962689548

I have to agree with this book recommendation. One of the most fascinating things I learned about water was that it can operate as a battery and a motor. Water can absorb electromagnetic radiation (mostly infrared) and convert that partially into structure (as these zones of organized water on hydrophilic or water-adhering surfaces) and movement from charge separation. So you could put a tube coated in, say, a gel of some kind, and place it in a tub of water and apply IR energy to it. Within a short while a current will begin to form.

I find it interesting the C's say that salt helps power up the information-storing ability of water. In Fourth Phase, solutes like salt reduce the size of exclusions zones (fourth phase water) by interfering with the structural organization as an impurity. On the other hand, solutes themselves do form shells of water molecules around them as well. So maybe what's important is the diversity of ways the information can be organized in water. Solutes essentially can add more moving parts to the system, and facilitate more diverse interactions between various hydrate shells than if it was distilled water simply organizing near a hydrophilic surface. :cool2:

Thanks for the fascinating session.

Turgon said:
Thanks for sharing the session! When I had originally read the article about 10,000 refugee children going missing it was extremely disturbing, and I almost didn't know how to react to the news. There are some things that seem so out of this world it's hard to believe it's actually going on.

The information about water is super interesting, though. I started talking to the water I was drinking today. At first I was a bit hesitant too, but then I got out a piece of paper and started writing down my intentions while simultaneously sending that intent to the water. I started out with 'calm waters brings clarity of mind' as the original intent and later on throughout the day added in the intentions of joy and detoxification. So not sure if that's the right way to go about it, but seeing as it's an experiment, it'll be interesting to see if there are any effects.

It reminded of Masaru Emoto's work with water molecules as well, which I always thought was really cool. Here's what his website has to say on the experiment and a compilation of some of the images he captured. Notice he used twice distilled water.

_http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/water-crystal.html said:
It was 1994 when the idea to freeze water and observe it with microscope came upon me. With this method, I was convinced that I should be able to see something like snow crystals.

After two months of trial and error, this idea bore fruit. The beautifully shining hexagonal crystals were created from the invisible world. My staff at the laboratory and I were absorbed in it and began to do many researches.

At first, we strenuously observed crystals of tap water, river water, and lake water. From the tap water we could not get any beautiful crystals. We could not get any beautiful ones from rivers and lakes near big cities, either. However, from the water from rivers and lakes where water is kept pristine from development, we could observe beautiful crystals with each one having its own uniqueness.
The observation was done in various ways:

1. Observe the crystal of frozen water after showing letters to water
2. Showing pictures to water
3. Playing music to water
4. Praying to water

In all of these experiments, distilled water for hospital usage produced by the same company was used. Since it is distilled twice, it can be said that it is pure water. The result was that we always observed beautiful crystals after giving good words, playing good music, and showing, playing, or offering pure prayer to water. On the other hand, we observed disfigured crystals in the opposite situation.

emoto_masuru.jpg
That looks very, very interesting.

What does it mean for the water to be distilled twice? And how can you distill water? Can you even do that?

I have a question, how long until the water changes its properties after you 'interact" with it? Say, how long before the water could form those ice crystals after showing it the picture of a lotus flower.

A: You have plenty to think about and experiment with. Keep eyes and ears open! Goodbye.

Amazing information session, and indeed, lots to ponder and experiment with - and great questions Ark, on water.

A:...When the present period of change terminates, much of your world will be unrecognizable.

Hence perhaps also tied into their older comment concerning the ability to read a compass, assuming one is around to read one.

Thank you, and a good scratch behind the ears and hug for Noko!

m said:

That was an interesting presentation. I also had no idea Prahlad Jani existed. Crazy.

Thank you for sharing the latest session with us.

With the thoughts about missing children prior to the session, I'd already imagined what might have happened to them, and that was horrible. But the C's coming straight out with "Organ harvesting and sexual exploitation" brought on unstoppable visualisations :(

The water info is fascinating. Brings to mind a health and wellness show where the guys were talking about ways to remember your dreams. One method was to get a glass of water and take it to bed. Before falling asleep, you 'instil' the water with thoughts of, "I will remember my dream" and then I think you take a sip and then when you wake up in the morning, you drink the whole glass.

When the present period of change terminates, much of your world will be unrecognizable.

:shock:

Q: (L) YEEHAW! [laughter]

:lol:

Hi, and thank you all for this important wealth of information!

It's hard to express what I feel regarding the fate of these people being sacrificed. Is this some prior agreement they did before reincarnation to help others to understand the evil and unite in suffering, as the C's said? In what way we could help them to avoid some possible further damage like soul smashing or become stuck in the limbo or ...I just don't know what else could happen.

And the C's also said this about gravity waves and 5D which somehow links to the choices one makes prior reincarnation:

Session June 22, 1996
Q: (L) Tonight, I would like to ask about 5th density. How does the "dividing line" between the 4 physical densities and 5th function?

A: Recycling zone, one must have direct contact in perfect balance with those on 6th density in order to fulfill the need for contemplation/ learning phase while in between incarnations of 1st through 4th densities.

Q: (L) When a person finishes all their experiences on 1st through 4th density, do they then remain at 5th for a period before to moving to 6th.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When you die in 3rd and go to 5th, do you pass through or see 4th?

A: No.

Q: (L) When you are in 5th density, is part of your service to be a guide? Are there two kinds of beings on 5th: those who are there for the recycling, and those whose level it simply IS?

A: No. All are as one in timeless understanding of all there is.

Q: (L) If, at 5th density a person has timeless understanding, what is it about them that determines that they will "recycle" as opposed to moving to 6th from 5th?

A: Contemplation reveals needed destiny.

Q: (L) So, being united with other beings on 5th, you come to some sort of understanding about your lessons....

A: Balanced. And this, my dear, is another example of gravity as the binder of all creation... "The Great Equalizer!"

also:
Q: (L) Is the Earth one of those areas that is more imbalanced than balanced at the present time?

A: Yes, but rapidly moving back toward balance.

Q: (L) Is the Realm Border part of this balancing?

A: Yes

Reading the water miracle, I remembered what was discussed in the Session of 10 October 2015 about self presentation and representation:

A: For those who find themselves in a life situation that is less than desirable or optimal, small daily acts that declare their affinity for another reality will accumulate and trigger a phase transition.
Q: (L) Well, okay... You've said steps, daily steps. You don't like the reality that you're in so you look around yourself and you see things about your reality that you don't like... I mean, what kind of first daily steps can you take? If you're in a reality that's freaking controlling you and everything around you, how can you take steps? So many people are in situations where they can't even do that sort of thing. What kind of steps can people take at the most basic level?
A: Changing the mode of self-presentation and self-representation is the most basic.

I think that water programming should be preceded by some introspection as to why I want that change in my life.
Just the thought that the whole universe is represented in us, that our body fluids are the interface between information and manifestation, and we are already programmed with wrong information, one should chose very carefully what to program in the water!

I hope I am not annoying by putting another quote from C Castaneda's the Power of Silence, about the self image. Just take it lightly,this just a point of view, but it worth pondering the conclusion:

"Stalkers who practice controlled folly believe that, in matters of personality, the entire human race falls into three categories," he said, and smiled the way he always did when he was setting me up.
"That's absurd," I protested. "Human behavior is too complex to be categorized so simply."
"Stalkers say that we are not so complex as we think we are," he said, "and that we all belong to one of three categories."

I laughed out of nervousness. Ordinarily I would have taken such a statement as a joke, but this time, because my mind was extremely clear and my thoughts were poignant, I felt he was indeed serious.
"Are you serious?" I asked, as politely as I could.
"Completely serious," he replied, and began to laugh.

His laughter relaxed me a little. And he continued explaining the stalkers' system of classification.
He said that people in the first class are the perfect secretaries, assistants, companions. They have a very fluid personality, but their fluidity is not nourishing. They are, however, serviceable, concerned, totally domestic, resourceful within limits, humorous, well-mannered, sweet, delicate.
In other words, they are the nicest people one could find, but they have one huge flaw: they can't function alone. They are always in need of someone to direct them. With direction, no matter how strained or antagonistic that direction might be, they are stupendous. By themselves, they perish.

People in the second class are not nice at all. They are petty, vindictive, envious, jealous, selfcentered.
They talk exclusively about themselves and usually demand that people conform to their standards. They always take the initiative even though they are not comfortable with it. They are thoroughly ill at ease in every situation and never relax. They are insecure and are never pleased; the more insecure they become the nastier they are. Their fatal flaw is that they would kill to be leaders.

In the third category are people who are neither nice nor nasty. They serve no one, nor do they impose themselves on anyone. Rather they are indifferent. They have an exalted idea about themselves derived solely from daydreams and wishful thinking. If they are extraordinary at anything, it is at waiting for things to happen. They are waiting to be discovered and conquered and have a marvelous facility for creating the illusion that they have great things in abeyance, which they always promise to deliver but never do because, in fact, they do not have such resources.

Don Juan said that he himself definitely belonged to the second class. He then asked me to classify myself and I became rattled. Don Juan was practically on the ground, bent over with laughter.
He urged me again to classify myself, and reluctantly I suggested I might be a combination of the three.
"Don't give me that combination nonsense," he said, still laughing. "We are simple beings, each of us is one of the three types. And as far as I am concerned, you belong to the second class. Stalkers call them farts."

I began to protest that his scheme of classification was demeaning. But I stopped myself just as I was about to go into a long tirade. Instead I commented that if it were true that there are only three types of personalities, all of us are trapped in one of those three categories for life with no hope of change or redemption.

He agreed that that was exactly the case. Except that one avenue for redemption remained. Sorcerers had long ago learned that only our personal self-reflection fell into one of the categories.

"The trouble with us is that we take ourselves seriously," he said. "Whichever category our self image falls into only matters because of our self-importance. If we weren't self-important, it wouldn't matter at all which category we fell into.

Don Juan said that in the course of their nighttime journeys in the wilderness, the nagual Julian had lectured him extensively on the nature of self-importance and the movement of the assemblage point. For the nagual Julian, self-importance was a monster that had three thousand heads. And one could face up to it and destroy it in any of three ways. The first way was to sever
each head one at a time; the second was to reach that mysterious state of being called the place of no pity, which destroyed self-importance by slowly starving it; and the third was to pay for the instantaneous annihilation of the three-thousand-headed monster with one's symbolic death.

Indeed, what if our personal self-reflection keeps us in a certain category? Making those recommended daily changes could alter our self image which is influenced by social programming, keeping us locked in destructive roles, mental and emotional patterns.

What if we can get rid of self importance too in this process? Wouldn't that be freedom?

For me it surely would...I belong to the first category, yet. Pretty hard to be on my own, that's my challenge now.

Thanks so much for another fascinating session.

Turgon said:

Yes, I remember having seen this video a few years ago - apparently, these are frozen water crystals that formed after "speaking" to the water.

https://youtu.be/tAvzsjcBtx8

Masaru Emoto was born in Yokohama, Japan in July 1943 and a graduate of the Yokohama Municipal University's department of humanities and sciences with a focus on International Relations. In 1986 he established the IHM Corporation in Tokyo. In October of 1992 he received certification from the Open International University as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine. Subsequently he was introduced to the concept of micro cluster water in the US and Magnetic Resonance Analysis technology. The quest thus began to discover the mystery of water.

He undertook extensive research of water around the planet not so much as a scientific researcher, but more from the perspective of an original thinker. At length he realized that it was in the frozen crystal form that water showed us its true nature through. He has gained worldwide acclaim through his groundbreaking research and discovery that water is deeply connected to our individual and collective consciousness.

He is the author of the best-selling books Messages from Water, The Hidden Messages in Water, and The True Power of Water. He is a long-time advocate for peace in relation to water. He is currently the head of the I.H.M.General Research Institute and President Emeritus of the International Water for Life Foundation, a Not for Profit Organization.

Mr. Emoto has been visually documenting these molecular changes in water by means of his photographic techniques. He freezes droplets of water and then examines them under a dark field microscope that has photographic capabilities.

Some examples from his works include:

Water from clear mountain springs and streams had beautifully formed crystalline structures, while the crystals of polluted or stagnant water were deformed and distorted.

Distilled water exposed to classical music took delicate, symmetrical crystalline shapes.

When the words "thank you" were taped to a bottle of distilled water, the frozen crystals had a similar shape to the crystals formed by water that had been exposed to Bach's "Goldberg Variations"- music composed out of gratitude to the man it was named for.

When water samples were bombarded with heavy metal music or labeled with negative words, or when negative thoughts and emotions were focused intentionally upon them, such as "Adolf Hitler", the water did not form crystals at all and displayed chaotic, fragmented structures.

When water was treated with aromatic floral oils, the water crystals tended to mimic the shape of the original flower.

Sometimes, when we cannot see the immediate results of our affirmations and or prayers, we think we have failed. But, as we learn through Masaru Emoto's photographs, that thought of failure itself becomes represented in the physical objects that surround us. Now that we have seen this, perhaps we can begin to realize that even when immediate results are invisible to the unaided human eye, they are still there. When we love our own bodies, they respond. When we send our love to the Earth, she responds.

For our own bodies at birth are more than 60 percent water, and the percentage of water in our bodies remains high throughout life (depending upon weight and body type). The earth's surface is more than 60 percent water as well. And now we have seen before our eyes that water is far from inanimate, but is actually alive and responsive to our every thought and emotion. Perhaps, having seen this, we can begin to really understand the awesome power that we possess, through choosing our thoughts and intentions, to heal ourselves and the earth. If only we believe.

Whether you participate in global meditations, or simply do this inner work in the quiet of your own loving mind and heart -- we can heal the body of our earth and recreate a clear, pristine world to hand down to our children for seven generations.

Office Masaru Emoto:
http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/e...

Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_E...

I found the comment on Hegel very interesting as well. I don't know a lot about his philosophy - his writings are notoriously difficult to understand, but I think he really was onto something. It's interesting to note that his philosophy is very much "out of fashion" in academia, as far as I can tell. It seems that Hegelian philosophy strongly dominated Western thought for a brief period of time, and was then suddenly replaced and forgotten. Wikipedia tells us:

After less than a generation, Hegel's philosophy was suppressed and even banned by the Prussian right-wing, and was firmly rejected by the left-wing in multiple official writings.

And of course it was later associated with Marxism, which probably kind of helps to discredit it.

Here's a snippet on his thought from Wikipedia:

The obscure writings of Böhme had a strong effect on Hegel. Böhme had written that the Fall of Man was a necessary stage in the evolution of the universe. This evolution was, itself, the result of God's desire for complete self-awareness. Hegel was fascinated by the works of Kant, Rousseau, and Johann Wolfgang Goethe, and by the French Revolution. Modern philosophy, culture, and society seemed to Hegel fraught with contradictions and tensions, such as those between the subject and object of knowledge, mind and nature, self and Other, freedom and authority, knowledge and faith, the Enlightenment and Romanticism. Hegel's main philosophical project was to take these contradictions and tensions and interpret them as part of a comprehensive, evolving, rational unity that, in different contexts, he called "the absolute idea" or absolute knowledge.

According to Hegel, the main characteristic of this unity was that it evolved through and manifested itself in contradiction and negation. Contradiction and negation have a dynamic quality that at every point in each domain of reality—consciousness, history, philosophy, art, nature, society—leads to further development until a rational unity is reached that preserves the contradictions as phases and sub-parts by lifting them up (Aufhebung) to a higher unity. This whole is mental because it is mind that can comprehend all of these phases and sub-parts as steps in its own process of comprehension. It is rational because the same, underlying, logical, developmental order underlies every domain of reality and is ultimately the order of self-conscious rational thought, although only in the later stages of development does it come to full self-consciousness. The rational, self-conscious whole is not a thing or being that lies outside of other existing things or minds. Rather, it comes to completion only in the philosophical comprehension of individual existing human minds who, through their own understanding, bring this developmental process to an understanding of itself. Hegel's thought is revolutionary to the extent that it is a philosophy of absolute negation: as long as absolute negation is at the center, systematization remains open, and makes it possible for human beings to become subjects.[23]

"Mind" and "Spirit" are the common English translations of Hegel's use of the German "Geist." Some[who?] have argued that either of these terms overly "psychologize" Hegel,[citation needed] implying a kind of disembodied, solipsistic consciousness like ghost or "soul." Geist combines the meaning of spirit—as in god, ghost or mind—with an intentional force. In Hegel's early philosophy of nature (draft manuscripts written during his time at the University of Jena), Hegel's notion of "Geist" was tightly bound to the notion of "Aether" from which Hegel also derived the concepts of space and time; however in his later works (after Jena) Hegel did not explicitly use his old notion of "Aether" any more.[24]

Central to Hegel's conception of knowledge and mind (and therefore also of reality) was the notion of identity in difference, that is that mind externalizes itself in various forms and objects that stand outside of it or opposed to it, and that, through recognizing itself in them, is "with itself" in these external manifestations, so that they are at one and the same time mind and other-than-mind. This notion of identity in difference, which is intimately bound up with his conception of contradiction and negativity, is a principal feature differentiating Hegel's thought from that of other philosophers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Wilhelm_Friedrich_Hegel

Thanks for another interesting session; much to think about.
I'll be spreading the good word to family and friends about speaking to salted water before drinking it.

Thank you for this amazing session.
When thinking about 10000 children suffering i feel very sick. Its a tragedy for whole human race, and we must do something anything because we allowed to those psychopaths to do things like that, and if we dont clean up this mess then the universe will for sure. I as soon it happens the better. :mad:

I have noticed that PTD and getting more and more rigid rules about vaccination all around the world despite all the evidences that pop up every day as an evidence of how evil and bad are they. But so called cognitive dissonance is present among majority of population regarding vaccines. I`m seeing people like that every day, close friends that will do everything that is proclaimed by authorities despite that evidences that are proving the opposite is in front of their nose .
All those mutations will just getting worse since the are already started and maybe in near future they will be a real danger for humanity in much larger scale then today.
Another madness started by psychopaths.

And about healing power of water, its just amazing. As other members have already posted i have watched videos of Dr Emoto and that Russian documentary about water a years ago and its really fascinating.
This property of water explains how homeopathy works, and i think its a wonderful medical science and that results from homeopathy can be really great. I have a personal experience with homeopathy with my son and its amazing. Also healing with water is present as a folklore , as a very old way of healing here where i live. People are often saying that id you use water from some particular spring in nature , that it can help with different issues. Old monasteries are also build near or on some natural spring and then its said that the healing property of that water is made by god. I want to say that people somehow knew that water have healing properties and all that knowledge was mess up with religion and after a loot of time all that knowledge became very corrupted that now religion and a lot of religious rituals are addressed that have a healing properties . But we know that all that religious crap is just a mask, just a corruption to real science of the amazing properties of water.

Thank you for this inspiring session :read:

Back
Top Bottom