Session 6 February 2016

Re: Session 7 February 2016

Laura said:
Approaching Infinity said:
loreta said:
Concerning the water, I am very bad in maths, how we transform words in numbers? Is there a formula? :huh:

If I understood the exchange correctly, the conversion from words to numbers is arbitrary. Just pick a random number for each thought. The important thing is the intended meaning, not the actual number.

A possible analogy from languages is homonyms. For example, "meat" and "meet" both sound exactly the same, but have different meanings. Based on context, we don't have any trouble differentiating them. Similar things happen across languages, where the same sounds in different languages might have different things.

I think the implication is that the 'information field' is smart enough to know what the number 'means'. So if you have 2 thoughts, each paired up with the number 1001, the water will respond based on the intended thought.

Actually, the transformation from words to numbers was done by computer via an algorithm. I don't think it was random.

Supposing that computer-generated numbering would not attach anything to the intention but arbitrary "random" numbering might, and due to conditioning, something apparently arbitrary can be loaded with information that is not noticed, then maybe computer-generated labels would be better. I suppose sincerity and clarity of intention would be the real keys to this process, as seems to be the case in much of the work, and with those elements involved I doubt the method of labeling would matter much. No need to make a big deal of of labeling things.

ge0m0 said:
Laura said:
Ether is the interface between information and manifestation.

I've been meditating on this idea for years. I'm gonna get a glass of water, add some salt, tell the salt-water to clarify, and meditate on it. My intuition is that this "interface" can be experienced directly, and that somehow yogis, Qi-gong masters, shamans, alchemists, etc. have learned this. Not that "I" want to "do" anything with this, it just seems like the place-to-be is at the "interface". My guess is that 6D occupies such a "place".

So, the intention experiment seemed to produce rather instantaneous results (had to run an errand which delayed this post). The same response came once before in answer to a question about the nature of Satguru.

carrier-wave

Intention seems to be a form of carrier-wave. Perhaps in this way water acts as a medium for information transfer, and as such also has the nature of a carrier-wave. Then there is the analogy of a solution of water, with water carrying the properties of the diluted substances. Interesting how the word "solution" forms part of this analogy of the carrier-wave.

Regarding Satguru, in that instance the realization was one of radiant, living knowledge, such that unmanifest information, being abstract or "dry", is carried into manifestation where the aliveness of the information is experienced. Life-giving waters, indeed. Made me cry like a baby to feel it.

And then there's this:

A: Law of Three rules!

The concept of the divine trinity makes sense here, as well. Not to pick any particular version over another, but the language-ing of that "which proceeds from the father to the son" also fits nicely. There is also the notion of the eternal word in various traditions, and what is a word but a bit of knowledge. It's no stretch, then, to see ether again as carrier-wave, giving life to the word and making it flesh, so to speak.

Again considering water, phase-transition and the triple-point come to mind. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_point There are reports of individuals who seem to embody what Satguru is supposed to represent - living knowledge. Do such individuals occupy a sort of triple-point? That is, are they attuned in such a way to the ether that they simply perform the function of carrier wave, and are present, non-locally, at the triple-point of consciousness? And so, carrier-wave is the method or process of phase-transition, but never any of the phases themselves, and thus carrier-wave occupies a conditionless state, not unlike tasteless, odorless, formless water.

"Space is water!" Just fantastic! And adding salt to it (making a sea :huh:) is like awakening to it! And snorkeling in Adriatic is hence so rejuvenating - maybe because i was "singing"(like a whale) through snorkel too :-[

What an interactive puzzle doozie :wow:

Thanks for this enlightening session. As usual such an evil world we live in, with those children talk i knew that something like that was done to them. I hope this won't last long and that salvation will come for some of them.
Indeed, I remember reading about the water stuff having memory and being sensitive during my new agey year but forgot about it, until now. Wow very insighteful, I will have to watch this deeper.
Also it made me recall that one of my tzolkin sign is Water, from the tzolkin calendar :

Your Male Sign
Muluc / Water
Your soft natured, humble, emotional and hardworking characteristics make you noticeable. You are a dynamic, intelligent and excellent
communicator and these features make you effective in leadership positions. You certainly are not an average person. You are a risk taker
and have a strong imagination. Your artistic, visionary and creative skills are worth noticing. You are able to find your balance like the water
finds its way.[...]
Water is used for purification in Mayan rituals. These rites are made to unite collective power and bring harmony. You are well known in your
community for your sacrifice and devotion to bring peace, purification and harmony. Sometimes fulfilling this difficult task may seem like one
is condemned to an unfortunate destiny. This is because you may take other peoples' negativity upon you. If you do, depression, serious
health issues, various problems, pessimism and setbacks can occur in your life. Every challenge is an opportunity to grow. If you are willing
to face your challenges and overcome them, a successful life awaits you. As you clear your Karma, life will take a turn towards the better.
Your sense of gratitude and will to surrender will be your savior and it will guide you to continue your life as a wise person.[...]
If we consider Water as the subconscious, we can say that you have deep emotional currents and issues that are not yet resolved. [...]
In addition to being very emotional and fragile, you have artistic talents. [...]
You like to have passionate and intense relationships [...]
The essence of this sign is gratitude, giving back, donating and giving offerings.

So to do an analogy It seems like I'm not talking enough with my "water" side or more like not allowing my sensitivity to express enough. Lots of though to ponder with theses.

Thank you for sharing! It's horrible to know that so many children are captured and abused like that. If anything, it's a good thing that the planet is cleaning house!

The water discussion was very interesting. Some members mentioned Emoto, I remember reading about his research some years ago and I was very intrigued by it. I did a little exercise myself back then by writing down a positive word on a water bottle, and using it to water my plant. :)

Thanks for a great session. And especially the bit about water. I remember about 12-15 years ago, a guy was promoting and selling 'holy water' that he claimed to have encoded to heal. I knew some people who felt better by it, but we were very sceptical also due to the marketing of this. I said to my wife at the time that we could do it too and when she then happened to have a headache, I 'programmed' some water to heal her and then the headache went. So we thought it was all in the mind and discarded the whole thing about water :cry: So I guess we live and learn.

A friend of mine around this time talked about spinning water so that it would have positive beneficial effects on people and how water is deliberately spun in the wrong way which makes it negative. Likewise how still water is dead. I will see if I can find something about it, when I get back in a few days time.

Re: Session 7 February 2016

Laura said:
Approaching Infinity said:
loreta said:
Concerning the water, I am very bad in maths, how we transform words in numbers? Is there a formula? :huh:

If I understood the exchange correctly, the conversion from words to numbers is arbitrary. Just pick a random number for each thought. The important thing is the intended meaning, not the actual number.

A possible analogy from languages is homonyms. For example, "meat" and "meet" both sound exactly the same, but have different meanings. Based on context, we don't have any trouble differentiating them. Similar things happen across languages, where the same sounds in different languages might have different things.

I think the implication is that the 'information field' is smart enough to know what the number 'means'. So if you have 2 thoughts, each paired up with the number 1001, the water will respond based on the intended thought.

Actually, the transformation from words to numbers was done by computer via an algorithm. I don't think it was random.

Thanks. It would be interesting to know what the algorithm was, and if tests were done using different algorithms (or no algorithm) to see if there was any difference in effect. Since the words that make up difference languages are basically arbitrary arrangements of sounds, and the alphabets are arbitrary arrangements of shapes, I'd think that any algorithm would spit out an equally arbitrary number. For example, if the algorithm is converting a string of text to a number, the same sentence written out in different languages that use the same alphabet would probably result in a different number. Would a random ID generator have any difference in effect? I doubt it, but it would be fun to test.

Thanks for this very interesting session!

It's really sad about those kids being in the hands of monsters, I can't begin to imagine their pain or a 'cosmic justice' of a childhood spanning a wartorn home with headchopping, liver eating, raping nasties outside, to then to end their days being caged for the pleasure of interdimensional psychopaths...

I remember an article on Sott last week about syrian refugee children being found as child labour in Turkish clothing factories, and the surprising news that H&M and Next, two of the biggest receiving retailers from those factories, admitted that refugee children were indeed working at their factories, and that they would pay for them to get away from their factories provide for their families to get a proper life. That just seemed a bit off or fishy. Of course a good portion of the kids could indeed be working in factories, but it's also conceivable that the confession and supposed rehabilitation could be some kind of cover up, to answer some of the investigative questions about the big number of dissapearing kids?

Eulenspiegel said:
thorbiorn said:
Regarding keeping eys and ears open, on Ferbruary 6th, at 22:07 or 22:08 CET, perhaps while you had a session at the Chateau, kilograms of metorite pieces dropped down not far from where I live. Here is a link in Danish: http://ing.dk/artikel/meteoritten-fra-ejby-er-af-den-almindelige-type-182078

Did you mean 50 grams of meteorite hit a place near you? If it were kilograms, we all probably would have felt it...

Initially a 50 gram chunk was found, today a guy found kilos worth (unspecified) of space rock, implanted in and around a driveway. Lucky no one got hurt.

Laura said:
thorbiorn said:
Here is a link in Danish: http://ing.dk/artikel/meteoritten-fra-ejby-er-af-den-almindelige-type-182078

Can you translate the article for sott.
A more general one is up:
http://www.sott.net/article/311809-Meteor-explodes-over-Denmark-with-meteorite-found

Thank you for the session. That is interesting news about the water, I recall some game in which water was mentioned as storing memory.

Thanks for the session.

So the children number is right :scared: This just unbelievable. How can someone do that? Without the psychopaths explanation I would not understand. Unbelievable, and they don't talk about it in the news :mad: . It's crazy.

About the earth puzzle, here's a lot to ponder. Thanks.

About the water memory, I was aware through Jacques Benveniste but never thought I can do it myself, always thought some complex process was need. :rolleyes:
Well, I will quickly remove the sticker with the brand of my distiller at the bottom of the carafe. You never know. :lol:

Q: (Joe) Can we talk to the water in our bodies since they're 70% water?

A: It has already been propagandized!
I hope that the answer is an half joke. I can't believe they consciously program the water. :huh:

Ankh said:
I don't like water, it's gross. So for me to drink water, I have to channel the heavens and holy spirits to help me with that :lol: I've gotten better with it, I do my best to drink a glass with every meal, etc. Anyways, my point is, since drinking water is such a task for me, I put a lot of thought into it being good or healthy for me. Does that intention has any extra effect at all? Or does it act as just a regular glass of water?

Hi Ankh, what do you drink besides water? If you're having sugary drinks (especially the commercial ones), your taste buds can get 'dull' and water might become gross to you. Maybe add some ice cubes in your water if you like and if it helps and try having only (distilled/filtered) water (if you aren't already doing so) for some time. And yea, I think that kind of intention you mentioned can be helpful, and it might help with encouraging yourself to drinking water.

Added: you can also experiment with adding sea salt to water that is slightly warm first thing in the morning, and if you want afternoon - and see if that helps.

Thanks for the session!

Lots to think about, and experimenting. The missing children, the Zika virus, the water "memory", the ether-water and gravity.

The missing children issue is pouring fuel into fire. These mass migrations are an Apocalypse, and "now" also tens of thousands of children making the trip alone, the count is as high as some 26,000 childs travelling alone! There are no precedents in this whole Era in terms of numbers and time. the C's said it would rise exponentially in fact.

Thank you very much for the session (so difficult to read about the children). Very interesting about the water. I once went to a naturopath who told me something similar to what Persej describes. He grew up in a small village in Ukraine and there were these older women, some type of healers or shamans who lived near the village. When anyone was sick, they visited one of these woman and after describing their illness, the woman would whisper something into the water and have the afflicted person drink it. He had visited them many times. Although he could never hear what they whispered to the water, after drinking, you would be well. A friend recently gifted me with a beautiful carafe that has a geometric symbol carved at the bottom. It's mean for charging the water in some way. Haven't used it yet.

Thanks for this session! As others have said, particularly the bit about water.

An experiment I once did with water had interesting results. I decided to cultivate a feeling of gratitude to the water that was nourishing me. I meditated with my bottle of water for about fifteen minutes, gradually creating and strengthening the feeling of gratitude, simultaneously directing this energy into the water. After this process was done I took a sip, and it had a slightly sweet taste to it. To verify this perception, I saved a bit to give to my roommate and asked for him to try it and tell me his impression. He said the same 'it is slightly sweet. What did you add to it?' So I can verify that 'talking' to water changes its properties.

Hmmm. Anyone interested in exploring this further? Perhaps with cultivating different feelings/intent and seeing if different flavors result? Something like 5 different 'positive' states (I would hesitate to drink water infused with disgust or hatred), and comparing results?

Kris

Thank you all!!!
Reading every new session gives me new energy that wake me up more and feeds me strength to go on.

Thanks once again for another way interesting session! Interesting, the confirmation on water's communicative properties. I've wanted to see what the C's would say about this, for a long time and it's been on my list of good questions to ask them---though I've never been organized enough to get that on the "Questions" stream on the Forum. Thanks again all!

Back
Top Bottom