Session 6 February 2016

Thank you for the session. FWIW, a thought came to me while reading about speaking to water. If you quietly spoke to water while using it to clean (shower/bath), could that enhance the cleansing/healing/energetic effect of water as well? Just curious.

Laura said:
(L) Yeah, there was an earthquake, and then a whole herd of sheep somewhere near Pompeii just dropped dead, apparently from gaseous effusions from the ground. Reading that, it just made my skin crawl because... It was like 600 sheep, they said. When you look at the planet nowadays and you see all the animals dying on land, in the ocean, falling out of the sky, etc., you can’t help but draw a comparison. We've already speculated and discussed in a couple of sessions about the fact that some of this is due to gases being emitted from within the earth either on land or in the oceans. What kind of gives me the shivers is the global nature of it now as opposed to a localized event near to where a volcano is going to erupt. That is, it was like a warning of the eruption. So, does that mean that we are looking forward to a whole, whole, whole lot more volcanic eruptions in the future?

A: We once mentioned worldwide simultaneous eruptions. Not just that, but also the cyclic heating within the Earth and release of gases that propel continental drift. When the present period of change terminates, much of your world will be unrecognizable.

Q: (L) YEEHAW! [laughter]

Boy that last sentence is pretty ominous especially when you look at all the volcano’s that have recently become active. I wonder how long the “present period of change” will be? I suppose it could be days, months, years, decades?
Unrecognizable” – Great just when I had a good handle on the geography of the world.

Falling Water said:
A: We once mentioned worldwide simultaneous eruptions. Not just that, but also the cyclic heating within the Earth and release of gases that propel continental drift. When the present period of change terminates, much of your world will be unrecognizable.

Q: (L) YEEHAW! [laughter]

Boy that last sentence is pretty ominous especially when you look at all the volcano’s that have recently become active. I wonder how long the “present period of change” will be? I suppose it could be days, months, years, decades?
Unrecognizable” – Great just when I had a good handle on the geography of the world.

For me the operative word was "terminates", meaning when the present period of change is officially over, the world will be unrecognizable. That could be a reference to the physical nature of the world, or something a little less 3D. Perhaps the unrecognizable nature of the world will only be ominous to those who have become a "dream of the past", those who have not paid attention to reality. For those that have, the world that we live in could be unrecognizable, but perhaps in a good way?

Fascinating session. Those missing kids though... I keep wavering between pissed off and sad about it, but I guess it's just what is for now.

Also have started talking to my water... I've had a bit of a head cold recently which I think is partially a detox reaction, but yesterday when I upped my dose of chlorella and started asking my water to help me detox, heal, and give me mental clarity I feel a lot better. Also asked my dog's water to help keep him calm, happy and healthy - figured that couldn't hurt either. :-)

Thank you for for this session. We have been drinking our water from EM Ceramic Jars. EM stands for Effective Microorganisms and is supposed to make water more beneficial. It certainly tastes better (and flowers keep longer).

Thanks for the session :flowers:

At one point i did try talking and taping stuff to my water in the fridge; i'd whisper to it that i loved it and was grateful, but i didn't feel any difference :P

Dr Pollack in an interview said that water which had been frozen had more of the 'EZ' type water and so was better for you. Dr Kruze agrees but says something about magnets and how that would be even better. Personally i've always preferred ice cold water. Schauberger also commented that the structure of the water would fluctuate with the temperature - colder meant it had more.

Another thing about water: I watched a few Schauberger documentaries a while back and was really intrigued by what he apparently found - that water moves in a spiral and this should be encouraged to not 'break' it's form, which is why angled pipes are bad - well, one of many reason why piped water is bad.. and also why rivers forced straight lead to stagnant waters.

So with this in mind i've wondered for a good while about the shapes of Amphoras - Schauberger probably commented but i can't remember.

a_roman_pottery_amphora_4th-5th_century_ad_d5249700h.jpg

soda-bottle-clipart-green-soda-bottle-2736946.jpg

Why did they choose water/wine carriers that couldn't stand up right? They've been found in many, many shipwrecks and obviously in the ground.

Our modern bottles are almost inverse - poetic, considering. The reason ours apparently aren't good is because it creates barriers or 'dead zones' near the bottom where the water bumps into the grooves. Another thing that piqued my interest was my brother brought back a tea pot from the Canary islands and that was shaped very similar - and since those islands have certain mysteries, it made me wonder more so.

This is Arabic (maybe where the style came from) but it was shaped like this:

Chinese-Copper-font-b-Tea-b-font-Wine-font-b-Pot-b-font-Antique-Collection-Imitation.jpg

To me, the shapes of the Amphora and this teapot are slightly different to modern ones where the base is heaviest with no stand required or built in.

I've been storing my bottled water upside down because of this. OK, so that's something i've wondered for a while and i have posted about it before, but since the C's are talking about talking to water :P, it would be interesting to know.

I could be pondering pointlessly :)

Thank you all. A terrible and interesting session.

The intelligence of water is quite intriguing. Two definitions of the word "solution" are being merged...

solution= a mixture of a solid in a liquid. ( water+salt)
solution=process of finding an answer to a problem; answer itself. :cool2:

itellsya said:
Another thing about water: I watched a few Schauberger documentaries a while back and was really intrigued by what he apparently found - that water moves in a spiral and this should be encouraged to not 'break' it's form, which is why angled pipes are bad - well, one of many reason why piped water is bad.. and also why rivers forced straight lead to stagnant waters.

I don't have the links handy ATM, but i think one of Schaubergers relatives, or someone, was making special twisted pipes and other purification/energetic state devices...egg shaped storage devices...also solid copper gardening tools, and other stuff based on Schauberger's theories/understanding....i think the people were based in Denmark or the Netherlands.

Thanks for the information about numbers and sentences for water.

thinking about water do you remember that in the Fairy Tales water is a sort of "medium" where sorcerers and witches are able to see through space and to the futur and also the past. There is a lot about water that we don't know, as with iodine! Thanks to Ark for the question about water

It's now a year since I signed up. Despite admonishments for sitting on the fence, which has been a continual source of discomfort for me, I have not contributed to this forum.

Coming here at the grand old age of 62 I had been on antidepressants and sleeping aids for 28 years since the
pregnancy of my last child. No one could tell me what was wrong. Many tests & hospital visits. Couldn't lie down or hold my baby.

Over those 28 years I have fought fear, had fulltime jobs, raised three strong independent children and coped with my mystery illness (fibromyalgia like symptoms). These symptoms literally made me move in bed at night and totally prevented me from sleeping' hence the need for sleeping aids.

When I found this site I found a shelter but as I did the recommended reading and scanned the different subjects covered, I realised I could only take in what every member was contributing. This itself was totally full time and the knowledge and finely tuned thinking and perceptions of all members was awesome and certainly I was not in a league to contribute.

I still feel I am on catch up and I am also well aware that the 'C's have said that some will only take and not contribute. I fit this category and willingly take it on the chin. In a way I feel the last year has allowed me to catch up on a 30 year backlog of learning.

I have been totally off antidepressants now for 4 months with attitudes from my family and doctor, which I can understand to a certain extent. I stopped the sleeping aids last week, provoking midnight and every other time of the night wanderings. I will stick to this.!!!!!

I have ditched flour in any form. Sugar has likewise gone . Had 2 fillings removed with 1 to go. I feel I am slowly catching up to where I should be and it feels so good.

Having read the latest session tonight and the information on the missing children was the spur to make me get in touch. The 'C's once said that not all babies and young children have souls. Souls come for the experience.. The
thought that these children might have no souls and therefore suffer with no purpose (growth of the soul) seems to add to their horror From being a child I always had a negative reaction to the Biblical phrase "SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN TO COME UNTO ME". Who said this and why?

I hope the moderators will decide whether or not to print this and also which section they see fit,. I hope that this will not be looked on as noise and if so I really do apologise.

Thank you all for nourishing me during a very challenging year.

Many thanks for sharing this again very interesting session.

Altair said:
Thank you for the session!

Very terrible info about missing refugee kids in Europe :(. Just wondering how many adult refugees disappear daily for the same reasons.

I agree that it is really terrible what is happening to them, beside that they already had to leave their homes and families. There where some numbers before and it is mentioned that about 10-30% of the refugees are missing within Germany.

Hi
I didn't understand about :Q: (Galatea) I have a question that'll sound crazy. Is water similar to space?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) I knew it! [laughter]

(Pierre) Similar in what sense?

(L) It's like etheric.

(Galatea) Space is water?

A: Yes

What did Cs means by space is water
Is it space is able to store informations like water or another capacity ?
Somebody have an explaination ?
Thanks a lot

Tuatha de Danaan said:
Having read the latest session tonight and the information on the missing children was the spur to make me get in touch. The 'C's once said that not all babies and young children have souls. Souls come for the experience.. The
thought that these children might have no souls and therefore suffer with no purpose (growth of the soul) seems to add to their horror From being a child I always had a negative reaction to the Biblical phrase "SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN TO COME UNTO ME". Who said this and why?

I hope the moderators will decide whether or not to print this and also which section they see fit,. I hope that this will not be looked on as noise and if so I really do apologise.

Thank you all for nourishing me during a very challenging year.

It's good for you to jump in and get your feet wet. I hope you read the iodine thread...

As for "Suffer the little children to come unto me..." it's just an artefact of Elizabethan English; it simply means "permit, allow, let..."

Back
Top Bottom