Session 6 February 2016

Thank you very much for another interesting session, with the comments about water :flowers:

Very sad information about the refugee children who disappeared but are being trafficked (if not abducted)... In a sense it is a confirmation of what I thought already, but weighs heavy on the heart nonetheless :cry:

Edit: clarification

[url=https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
Q: (Galatea) I have a question that'll sound crazy. Is water similar to space?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galatea) I knew it! [laughter]

(Pierre) Similar in what sense?

(L) It's like etheric.

(Galatea) Space is water?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galatea) I knew it!

(L) So did the ancients. They called it The Waters Above.

(Galatea) Really?
This reminded me of videos I've seen, supposedly of space, supposedly showing water bubbles, which viewers used to highlight and thus debunk the videos. There was a Chinese(?) one a year or more ago I stumbled across.

Interesting session, thanks for posting! I kinda figured water was a generic enough medium to be impressionable. Maybe water can "feel the love" or whatever strong emotion a cook is having at the time. There's water content in food, and in the past, I never ate anyone's cooking if they prepared the meal while mad at me about something. I felt like bad vibes got into the food and it had an unpleasant effect on my body. Maybe water content was the carrier?

Anyway, I never told anybody about this and just thought I was being strange or something, but I was Ok with that. :)

Eulenspiegel said:
Ankh said:
I have a question. Since apparently it's the intention that counts, can you talk to your water telepathically? That's kinda something I've always done, and I'm sure a lot of people people do too.

I don't like water, it's gross. So for me to drink water, I have to channel the heavens and holy spirits to help me with that :lol: I've gotten better with it, I do my best to drink a glass with every meal, etc. Anyways, my point is, since drinking water is such a task for me, I put a lot of thought into it being good or healthy for me. Does that intention has any extra effect at all? Or does it act as just a regular glass of water?

Maybe you could try to make tea instead? Or would that interfere in some way?
Well, I'm waiting for the sea salt to arrive. I can deal with drinking regular water too, it's just kind of a task. Lack of habit, I suppose. I have to remind myself to drink water.

Persej said:
I have some experience with the healing effects of water.

In my village there was a woman who could heal other people by speaking to a water. When I was young, I would jump a lot and after some time my stomach would stop working and I would be in a lot of pain. My grandma would then immediately call for this woman, our neighbor, who would come to our house and speak something silently to the coffee cup of water. After that she would put the cup beneath my bead where I was laying. And after very short amount of time my pain would be completely gone and I would be as good as new. This happened several time and it always worked. She also did it for her grandsons (they also liked to jump a lot) and it healed them too.

I always wondered what she was saying to water, but my grandma knew nothing about it.
In Cuba, where I'm originally from, healing people (from things like fever, stomach issues, etc) with salted water, prayer, and a string is still a highly common practice. I believe the string has to be a certain length, depending on the person doing the healing; I think about 3 times the length of their forearm from the elbow to the tip of the thumb, or another finger, I'm not sure.

First they would make you hold one end of the string to your belly button. The "healer" would then grab the other end of the string with one hand and place the opposite arm's elbow on it. Without moving the elbow from its place, they would lay the rest of the forearm over the string and grab wherever the hand reaches. And they would continue to do that until they reached your stomach. If you were sick, the string would fall short (usually by a pretty big amount, something that I always found interesting) and the hand would touch your belly.

To cure you, the person would then start to trace a cross or some sort of symbol where the hand touched you, and whisper a prayer while they do that. After that, they'd have you take a few sips of salted water, and I think also make you jump 3 times or so, and that would supposedly cure you. After you were feeling better, you'd go back to the person, if you wanted, and have them "measure" you again. This time, the hand would reach the end of the string that is attached to your belly button without touching your body.

I don't know how it works, or if I even explained the process correctly, but there's water and healing involved, so I wanted to share. A lot of (Cuban) people also like to place glasses of water under their beds, and in other places around the house. But I've never actually asked for what purposes.

Oxajil said:
Ankh said:
I don't like water, it's gross. So for me to drink water, I have to channel the heavens and holy spirits to help me with that :lol: I've gotten better with it, I do my best to drink a glass with every meal, etc. Anyways, my point is, since drinking water is such a task for me, I put a lot of thought into it being good or healthy for me. Does that intention has any extra effect at all? Or does it act as just a regular glass of water?

Hi Ankh, what do you drink besides water? If you're having sugary drinks (especially the commercial ones), your taste buds can get 'dull' and water might become gross to you. Maybe add some ice cubes in your water if you like and if it helps and try having only (distilled/filtered) water (if you aren't already doing so) for some time. And yea, I think that kind of intention you mentioned can be helpful, and it might help with encouraging yourself to drinking water.

Added: you can also experiment with adding sea salt to water that is slightly warm first thing in the morning, and if you want afternoon - and see if that helps.
Yes, I'm guilty of drinking a lot of sugary juice. Like I mentioned above, I'm gonna start taking salted water. I'm oddly excited for it.

Many thanks to every participant for the session and the transcript :flowers: :wizard:

The missing children are a heart-breaking thing even though it can't be surprising anymore.
The Zika-vaccine-mosquito link is an interesting info.

I was a bit surprised that the water thing has not been discussed on the Forum much if at all. The research published by the Japanese guy has ran around the world already a few years ago. It just did not occur to me that this piece of info is missing here. Also, when T.C.Lethbridge talks about different types of ghost, he mentions the memory property of the water as it can store events and transmit them under certain conditions (hope I remember correctly). Quiet a number of people in my circle use the 'thank you' / 'love you' labels for water jars which they fill with water of various quality and the improvement in taste has been noticeable. What amazed me was when a friend bought this carafe with gold-painted flower of life on the bottom (it is a trendy thing here recently) and the shock came after putting a tap water (with chlorine) into it for 3 minutes. The difference in taste is terrific (I had an opportunity to try) and the owner says that before he was never able to drink more than one litre of the liquid before and now with the carafe he can do easily 2-3 l, so the body recognizes the difference too. So surely charging water with information works.

Persej said:
I have some experience with the healing effects of water.

In my village there was a woman who could heal other people by speaking to a water. When I was young, I would jump a lot and after some time my stomach would stop working and I would be in a lot of pain. My grandma would then immediately call for this woman, our neighbor, who would come to our house and speak something silently to the coffee cup of water. After that she would put the cup beneath my bead where I was laying. And after very short amount of time my pain would be completely gone and I would be as good as new. This happened several time and it always worked. She also did it for her grandsons (they also liked to jump a lot) and it healed them too.

I always wondered what she was saying to water, but my grandma knew nothing about it.

I heard a lot about healing with water where I grew up and related folklore. Some people whisper to water to cure things like chock states and trauma, some people write something on a paper and put it inside the water. This water is to drink over a certain period of time. As for "dark energies" from curses and the evil eye, one has to talk to the sea, and get cleansed by seven waves, or something like that. My memories are very blurry about this and these practices disappeared within two generations but the ancients may have retained some intuitive practices that originated from a more ancient knowledge.

This reminds me of Dr. Masaru Emoto who did research on the effects that consciousness had on water back in 1990s I believe. I will now start talking to my water.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto

Very great sessions, thanks everyone.

Thank you for this new session.
It would be interesting to know which network is behind the child trafficking, or maybe dangerous.

The info about water made my day!
When I discovered Masuru Emoto's work back then, it just resonated so much I got fascinated by his work.
The possibility to change the structure of water when it crystallize with a simple intent was astonishing as we are made of it.
Some examples of before/after putting an intent were quite marvellous, I have in mind the monk meditating close to a lake, or a cellphone sticked on a glass. The modifications were real.

I remember asking Laura if she knew about Masuru Emoto back in Barcelona. "The water guy?" Yes!
I even got one crystal tattooed on my back, that explains my profile picture. Hope was the intention. Hopefully I get rid of false hope along the way. That was my way of crystallizing the info at the time.

He gives clues on how to charge water too. I can't recall all of them right now but placing the water inside a Tibetan bowl and spiraling it seems like a good way to do so.

Space is water is a good way to picture it!

Benveniste and Montagnier's works confirmed the incredible properties of water.

I'm having a Shiatsu training at this moment so this makes me think about the Water Element from the perspective of Traditional Chinese Medicine :
Water
Meridians: Kidneys, Bladder

The Water energy is a strong generative force centered in the lower belly. When the Kidney Qi is strong, a person is fearless, determined, and can endure many hardships in pursuit of their goals. Persevering by will power is characteristic of those with strong Kidney Qi. Longevity is also considered to be associated with healthy Kidney Qi, signified by large, elongated ear lobes, like those of the Buddha.

Some associations of the Water Element in Chinese medicine : Fear, Salty, Ears, Bones, 6, Cold, Black, Winter..

During a massage, a good way to "talk" to the "liquids" is to use vibration because it resonate throughout the whole system. That's a good way to send a message and to pump the lymph too.

Good point about Lethbridge, he talked about the humidity level of an emotionally charged place bringing the specific imprint back.

I have a better picture of what ether is now, a lot to ponder on this.

You guys, how do you talk to water? I feel so silly staring at my water like, "hi".

Also, if I were to get like, a bottle or something to store my water in, and I write "healthy water" on the bottle. Is the water gonna process that? Or does the text have to be inside?

Ankh said:
You guys, how do you talk to water? I feel so silly staring at my water like, "hi".

Then, how do you think the water feels? :D (kidding)

Seriously though, it may be good to experiment with this.

Fascinating session, thank you very much.

Makes me wonder where things are going in the near future for those of us in the West. Or the world over?

Money and energy seem pretty directly related. Money represents the force of our desires and what we value, and our twisted money reflects our twisted world.

Thanks to all for your work. Very interesting topics.
10000 boys, so much. It is kind a huge industry, or big bussines. Realy scary and painful.

Re: Session 7 February 2016

Thanks a million Chateau Crew for another profound session :). Lots to ponder upon especially the info from the C's about water.

Also explains the reasons why most water supply globally is fluorinated, most likely in order to "kill" these special properties of water. This also reminded me about a few articles i read previously about the river Ganges in India. The Ganges is one of the most heavily polluted and irrigated rivers in India, and is considered holy, and has special healing powers by the Hindus. During the research it was found that there were "bacteriophages" present in the water that effectively killed Bacteria.

Article here:
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/24504/polluted-ganga-still-has-medicinal.html

Polluted Ganga still has medicinal qualities
River water could be used to develop new antibiotic
Despite being polluted, the waters of the Ganges still possess ‘medicinal qualities’ and could pave the way for developing new ‘anti-microbial compounds’.

According to a research conducted by a senior scientist of Lucknow-based National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), a prestigious CSIR laboratory, Dr Chandrashekhar Nautiyal, the Ganga waters have ‘anti-bacterial qualities’.

Dr Nautiyal’s research paper has been published in the International Journal ‘Current Microbiology’.

“The study was conducted to validate the ancient knowledge about the antimicrobial effect of Ganga water and to evaluate the potential of Ganga water to explore the possibility of using it as a source of antimicrobial compounds”, Dr Nautiyal told Deccan Herald here. “The objective of this study was to evaluate the incorruptible self-purificatory characteristic and microbial community structure of Ganga water, when spiked with E.coli O157:H7”, he said.

E.coli is a worldwide cause of infection in humans and animals. E.coli O157:H7 is responsible for causing diarrhoea and urinary tract infection, he added. It is common knowledge that Ganga water does not putrefy, even after long periods of storage. Water has been used from time immemorial for remedial purposes. Most religious beliefs involve some ceremonial use of ‘holy’ water.

Ernest Hankin, a British bacteriologist, reported in 1896 on the presence of marked antibacterial activity against Vibrio cholerae, which he observed in the water of the Ganga and suggested that it might help to decrease the incidence of cholera in people using water from the Ganges.

Though invisible, it was possible to show that this principle was particulate and it was called ‘bacteriophage’.

“Thus in a way the world owes the discovery of bacteriophages to the Ganges water”, Dr Nautiyal said.

Matter of survival

He said during the research it was found that E.coli could survivie for only three days in a three-day old sample of Ganga water. The bacteria survivied for seven days in the Ganga water sample collected eight years back while it lasted for 15 days in a 16-year old sample of the Ganga water.

The E.coli however survived for longer time in boiled water, he said. A study of factors affecting the survival of E. coli in Ganga water is of great interest due to its importance as an indicator of fecal pollution in natural waters. It is ancient knowledge that Ganges water does not putrefy, even after long periods of storage, thus water from the Ganges has for millennia been regarded as incorruptible, Dr Nautiyal said.

Dr Nautiyal says this quality of the Ganga water could be used to develop a new anti-biotic which could be more useful in fighting bacterial infections. “There is however need for more research in this regard”, he said.

Link to the Abstract of the published paper:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18810537

Keit said:
Gaby said:
My heart goes to all the lost children who are now being sexually exploited and/or abducted. Unfortunately, I couldn't have imagined another answer to the question as to what happened to them. Sex slavery and other more nefarious things always happens again and again in situations like this :cry:

Yes, it was pretty clear what the answer will be, and still it's really horrific to realize the scope of it and how much suffering occurs almost unnoticed. And it's only the tip of an iceberg of what goes on on this planet. :shock: Some days I don't know to what Gods to express my gratitude, so to say, for my wonderful and easy life compared to others.

I had similar thoughts too when i read the session, no more words left to describe this horror :(

Quite funny (or not), right after reading the session this press release appeared on my FB feed: _http://phys.org/news/2016-02-year-old-ether-cosmological-temperature-gradient.html
It concerns the Ether under Maxwell equations interpretation and some new interpretation. Regardless of the new interpretation of the experimental results ans wether they are correct or not, it's interesting to note that the weak anisotropy of light velocity was rejected too soon despite showing up in experiments, albeit with a lesser effect.

Back
Top Bottom