Session 4 July 2020

Over the weekend I opened a twitter account. Today I closed it. I have never been a fan of twitter and have steered well clear of it, but recently with the chaos going on it's been interesting to see events in real time and from opposite perspectives simultaneously. I naively felt it was time to get in there and get my hands dirty, question the narrative and provide agitation - I woke up today and realized the mistake (before reading this transcript too).

Just my personal take, but I do think it could have a tiny positive effect, to send out a signal every now and then with a retweet, a like or a comment. Of course, being strategic so that you don’t attack anyone personally and become a target. You could try Parler instead of Twitter, many of us have started accounts there.

Yes, and it seems like the difference in where people are in this cycle can be pretty big, even in the same 'realm'. There's clearly a huge difference in awareness between 3D and 4D, but supposing some people around us are not really too far into this 3D experience, they really occupy a pretty different world. Recent events kind of make you wonder just where the hell some people are on this learning curve.
The field of Perceptual Psychology delivers some fantastic insights into this topic, and its core premise is that nobody directly experiences the "real world". Instead they receive stimuli via their senses (sight, sound, touch, smell, etc.) and after applying heavy filtering to align those sensory inputs to their internal world-view, they construct the world that they experience inside their head.

(If this sounds wild and outlandish, it is! But, truth is stranger than fiction, and if you want proof that we construct a full world experience inside our heads, then just look at dreams - their perceived reality comes entirely from the same construction mechanism we use while awake. The only difference between the dream world and what we are experiencing right now is that the one we are experiencing now is driven by sensory input from our eyes, ears, sense of touch, etc.)

Now, while the early part of this post may seem off-topic, its purpose is to point out that no two people experience this 'realm' the same exact way. Additionally, the "filters" that I mentioned are HEAVILY biased to reinforce our view of what the world is and how it operates - to the point where, if your eyes see something that contradicts that model, or your ears hear something that contradicts that model, then the filters simply remove it from your experience. These filters apply not only at the level of simple things, but also at the level of a person's political and sociological beliefs, and they play a major role in the reinforcement of Cognitive Dissonance.

The old saying that, "there are none so blind as those who cannot see," was not just talking figuratively - it was also VERY literal!

The majority of people who are born into this world, and brainwashed to believe it is exactly as presented, by the time they reach adulthood, they cannot be un-brainwashed - even just a little bit! (And the brainwashing is very real and goes back a LONG way - even the Romans used it to weaken the Northern European Druidic cultures because their belief in reincarnation made them fearless in battle! The Romans intentionally propagated a worldview of YOLO and materialism to make its conquered peoples more afraid of death, and hence easier to control...)

But, getting back to the topic, when you couple the cognitive filters that people apply to their reality with the adverse implications to their well-being of accepting the news that their reality is broken, folks really are going to see you as the enemy - and they will defend their reality against you.

In this respect, the movie "The Matrix" demonstrated a very surprisingly sophisticated understanding of this point when they say, "You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

One thing to keep in mind is that your not necessarily symmetric octahedron would be formed from square based pyramids not from tetrahedrons (with triangular bases). However two tetrahedrons are eight vertices and if you go up to a higher dimensional flat space (8D octonion) you could get an eight vertex hyperoctahedron representation. Math-wise this would relate to a B4/D4 = 8-dim spacetime which you could split into a 4D metric plus 4D Kaluza-Klein space (aka double tetrahedron).

tetraquark just discovered... Physicists Discover Exotic, New 'Tetraquark' Particle We've Never Seen Before

Session 4th July 2020
A: Keep eyes and ears open so that you can enjoy the show. But also pay close and careful attention to those around you in love and harmony. Balance is key. Goodbye.
(L) Balance, like the C's said... You give it the attention it needs and the amount of behavior modification it needs. Whatever you need to do to deal with it. I get up and read the news every morning and go through all of that, and then I close the door. I know what's going on. Even if I don't see something today that I need to react to, I know what's going on. Now let me turn my attention to what is beautiful... And then I turn my attention to it. And for the most part, it's Ark and you kids. So, that's what I wanted to say.

(Pierre) Lately, when I've been reading the news, I feel more distant... not dissociation, but...

(L) I feel more distant from it too.

(Andromeda) Yeah.

(Pierre) More accuracy, but more distance. It's almost paradoxical, but...

(L) The splitting of realities. That's the reality they have created, and I do NOT wish to participate in it! Or at least participate as little as possible. I can move through it carefully if I must, but then, my mind is focused on love and beauty.

I felt exactly the same. After the initial shock when all this madness started back in March now I really feel more distant from all that madness.
Like refusing to put energy and to participate in that crazy reality.
I can't really describe it but this way I feel it is better for me. It is like not allowing all that dark energy to enter inside me. Like creating a defense system that can filter those dark energies and not participating or enhancing them.

I have that feeling now like Konstantin.

and, I am not unaware of what I see in this crazy world, but now I can focus my attention on the birdsong and the nature that harmonizes me, the readings that feed me, the repairs to the house to make it more harmonious instead of letting myself be bothered by all the inconsistencies.

Thank you for this wonderful session.

Thank you so much for this new session. It really lifted my spirits! I was already going through another depressive period...

Q: (Ark) I want to ask an additional question because you mentioned 4D. Is this 4D space plus time, or is it space plus extra space dimension that has nothing to do with time?

A: Latter.

This makes me happy. I had come to that conclusion, by removing time and replacing it with space. And if it's space, that's where geometry comes in. The physical variability is there.

Visualizing it like this: The extra space is or exists between the X, Y, Z axes. This extra space allows the exchange of values between X, Y, Z. That is, it allows the change of unit. When that happens, the geometry of the space changes. Unstable gravitational waves are either that extra space or modify it according to its use.

(L) The splitting of realities. That's the reality they have created, and I do NOT wish to participate in it! Or at least participate as little as possible. I can move through it carefully if I must, but then, my mind is focused on love and beauty.

(Chu) We were talking about it earlier. Are realities literally splitting, or are we in it? Some people who've been part of our lives in the past, now they're just believing the lies more and more. We share something, but it's almost like we share an environment with them in a limited way since they perceive reality so differently. But then you can't get angry...

(L) And we also notice that because of the way that they've shut things down, there are a lot of people that will not be sharing our reality. We don't know where and how that's going to change, but the C's said they're not going to give up their power so easily. They may allow some things to go along, but... It's going to be weird!

And I feel that way too. So much so, that my only wish is to leave the place where I am because I no longer share the same universe as the rest of my family. While they believe all the lies of the pandemic, etc. I'm just in another universe. I just don't think like them. And it happens to me, that I feel forced to stay in the same place. And I don't want to stay there, and I can't just take my stuff and get out of there. So it's hard for me not to get angry because both realities are in conflict, truth versus lies. I can't swallow all the lies they've bought. It's a very difficult situation. And I also don't like to think that it's something that will magically be solved just by thinking that the wave is going to come and presto, I'm already in a better universe, because I know very well that it requires an enormous effort to work on oneself and not let oneself be carried away by the whirlwind of negativity that is happening in the world.

Biblically, this is brother against brother, and as one has as enemies those of his own household.

(L) So, we need to have another karaoke session soon and put this into practice. And at least a day in advance, we need to select the right songs and not try to go for exotic or non-melodic hardcore rock-n-roll or whatever...
What do you think about Pink Floyd's Coming Back To Life?
Lyrics:
Where were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching
Where were you when I was hurt and helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do surround me
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun
Lost in thought and lost in time
While the seeds of life and the seeds of change were planted
Outside the rain fell dark and slow
While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistible pastime
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the waiting had begun
And headed straight..into the shining sun

This song (by lyrics and melody) expresses release from the burden and achieving love and harmony. Such an interpretation comes to my mind.

It can be referred to as our situation in this world.

Many thanks for sharing this session, Laura and team :flowers: ! I especially loved the last part and thanks for including it too.

Last night I received a message from a friend thanking me for the "covid is nonsense" posts on FB. They are not to convince the brainwashed but to confort those who already know or suspect something is not quite right. So an occasional distillation of information, including through humour, may be sufficient at this point. Truth cannot reach those who refuse to see it anyway.

I think humour is a good and great way getting some truths out.

A made a simple animation to illustrate what it looks like, and how the double tetrahedron turns into a hexagon with the "fourth dimension", i.e. spinning:

Look! Looks like there's something here.

Q: (Ark) Oh! Thank you. Good. In fact, it was not necessary for me to ask because anyhow that was my inclination. It was a check. Now, I want to go back to the session from 8 October 2001 when I was asking certain questions. I was asking what should I do if I want to make a real breakthrough. And the answer was: Riemann and Pauli. That kind of surprised me. Riemann was a mathematician and Pauli was a physicist. They suggested to connect Riemann and Pauli. Riemann was a mathematician of geometry, and Pauli was a physicist of quantum theory. So I thought perhaps Pauli has to do with spin because Pauli was famous for inventing spin. But he was also famous for other things. So my question is: Is it really spin that is here about Pauli?

A: Only got a narrow definition. There is more to Pauli.

Q: (Ark) There is more to Pauli... What more? Any hint?

(L) Well, I dunno. What else did Pauli do?

(Ark) What did he do? Well, he introduced spin. He introduced so-called Exclusion Principle which means that fermions cannot be in the same state, but bosons can come together in being in the same state.

A: Add that to geometry.

Is it that these evil dark forces will actually try to go with the scheme of mandatory inoculation?
I'm thinking that it's heading that way. They can kill an awful lot of people by doing that.

Not for one moment would I think that a Coronavirus vaccine is safe. They haven't managed to produce a safe one since SARS or MERS was on the scene, and they did try.

It's ethical to re-expose animals that have been vaccinated to the virus they've been vaccinated against. They did that, and they all died.

From the point of view of the manufacturers they will be avoiding this step for the new Covid-19 vaccine. Its going straight to humans. So, what is going to happen when they are re-exposed to a Coronavirus in the wild?

Thank you for this session! I can't say I always manage to be detached, but I try to take the emotions of fear, anger, hopelessness and injustice as they come without expressing them outside and not judge myself for feeling this way.

I think it boils down to me accepting people life choices, letting go of the "ifs" and accepting the world as it is, not as it could be.
@Artemis thank you, I will remember your quote: "You shouldn't bring what's outside inside."🙏

EE helps me a lot. I also have a loving family, pets and a few great friends. I have been refocusing on them lately, and be the best I can be with them. All this madness had made realize how precious they are.

I am also more and more silent with strangers. I am a cheerful person by nature, so I decided that if can't speak the truth, I can be kind and positive around people, and maybe that's enough.

I I do agree with you and I figured that sometimes, the best way t say things, is through silence.

Back
Top Bottom