Session 4 July 2020

Such people are like children (albeit some with prodigious intellects), and they quickly intuit what the implications for them of what we are saying. The implications of any 'crazy conspiracy theory' for such people are, essentially, that we live in a world where the authorities are corrupt and not only do not care about their wards (the people) but are actively attempting to harm them in one way or another.

The rational response to this (if it were assumed to be true) is for the people to ditch their reliance on authorities and assume responsibility for their own lives, the lives of others and the world around them, to take responsibility for the 'big stuff' that the authorities are supposedly responsible for.

The problem is that many people are fundamentally UNABLE to do this, and to ask them to do so (in the form of asking them to accept, or at least consider, an alternative view of the nature and intentions of the authorities of this world) is the same as asking a 5 year old child to ditch its abusive parents and go out in the world on its own, get a car, a job and start paying the bills. To the child, that suggestion is literally crazy because the child IS literally unable to do it.

Well, there's another rational response, which is to seek different authorities. The majority of people are indeed incapable of taking full responsibility for their lives, including making an objective evaluation of all information. That's just the reality of humans, and it isn't reasonable to expect them to each become fully independent minded, self-willed individuals.

This could at root be one of the main things holding back dissidents. By our own nature, we tend to think for ourselves, making us more likely to notice the lies; being in a sense natural cognitive anarchists, we want the authoritarians around us to "wake up" to the way they're being deceived and used. But our core message is "think for yourself!", which is fundamentally beyond them.

A more effective approach would be to offer an alternative source of authority - one that genuinely cares about the truth and the common welfare, one which won't lie to them for its own benefit. A real movement could crystallize around such a strategy, one that - as things become increasingly tyrannical and untenable in the current mainstream - could ultimately displace the parasite lords.

Basically, we are currently ruled by an evil king, and respond to this rule that we should have no kings. But the people cannot rally around a nullity or an abstraction. They can, however, rally to the banner of a wise king.

You could try humour which might get some folks thinking, but then again maybe not.
Like saying wow I've heard of 4 people in my town who died with gout last week! No no, it wasn't the gout that killed them, 2 died from heart attacks, one died from old age and one got run over by a bus. But they all had gout.

I'm willing to bet that some of them wouldn't get it and would say there could have been something fishy in the gout ointment!

I imagine it would have to be a very specific frequency to disrupt cardiac activity. It would be interesting to know how they actually do it, because then technicians could work out how to cancel the signal, and there's nothing like 'cancelling' STS to really make me smile.

The heart muscle works very delicately, using the thymus to entrain chaotic patterns into apparently stable cycles. If the stimulation doesn't come in phase, the system devolves instantly into chaos - an impulse come before the actuation potential of a cell is ready to discharge, makes it reflect the pulse in the counter direction and breaks the cycle. You can crudely model how the pulse moves through the muscle by making a relatively classic fire circle demo, where you draw the outline of a circle in foam (i think even whipping cream works) on any fireproof surface, and light the evaporating gasses on fire. You'll see the chaotic wave propagate, and notice how the pulse reflects and splits easily when the flame hits a part that hasn't evaporated enough to be ready to burn again. It's the same with the pulse passing through the heart muscle if cells haven't had time to rebuild their activation potential.

Once you find a resonant EM frequency that'll disrupt the thymus, it'll be super easy to fibrillate the heart and induce sustained arrythmia. I don't think anyone could survive a few minutes of that, unless, of course, if you live in a faraday cage.

Which I plan to build into my next house, if I ever get the resources before things get even crazier :)

What, if any, countermeasures are there for this? (Would something like silk or a "Q-Link" pendant work? (Is there anything at all that would preventatively work?))
Either move very fast or wear camouflage.

More importantly, do you have reason to believe the PTB would target you with a satellite to give you a heart attack? If you don't have millions of people listening to what you say, then the PTB don't care about you that much.

As for why elephants, I think the reason is probably just practical. Elephants are big. You practice on a large target and calibrate your weapon, and once you have a high success rate, you move onto smaller targets.

Yeah, they don't get their math right do they?! I'd actually toss out their logarithmic scale, and only think of the "veils" as hurdles one encounters as they widen their knowledge of reality.
If I interpreted the text correctly, veil 2 is not 10% of veil 1 but 10% of everyone, i.e. the same people as veil 1. So the two veils are both the first step. (BTW the world population is neither 6 nor 7 bln but 7.8, so more like 8.) Also I wouldn't take the number 90% seriously at all, since there's no possible way to measure something like that. Just think of it in terms of "the vast majority of people".

Every once and a while in a while I like to imagine myself answering a question by friends and family or coworkers like "What are you thinking about?" or "What are you worried about?" with The Truth. There is that little pause, when I look at their faces while multiple answers flash through my mind. Picture the Terminator scanning memory banks for the proper response!
Yes, and then I say something like "Are you sure you're ready to hear the answer?" or "I could tell you, but you'd probably understand like 12% of it and be very confused by the remaining 88%."
I especially like when people ask me "Do you know something that we don't?" after I say something 'weird'. Then I can say "I know so much that you don't you can't even imagine!" and let them ponder what the hell that means.
To be fair, though, I'm not all that popular, lol. But it's fun.

Seems like everybody has stopped posting on social media. I've never even started. I'm either way behind or way ahead of everyone else...

Basically, we are currently ruled by an evil king, and respond to this rule that we should have no kings. But the people cannot rally around a nullity or an abstraction. They can, however, rally to the banner of a wise king
Unfortunately there seems to be no Caesar around ( just finished reading 'Jesus was Caesar' and fell in love ), nor is there an Aragorn (fell in love with him when I was 20) ;-).
So rallying to the banner of a wise king obviously is not on the menue but dreamt about by many.
I always keep my eyes on the q-anon movement. Although I see it as cointelpro there was some good awakening pushed by them.
And it became obvious that all these people kind of yearn for a righteous leader, a true king.
So lately I wondered what would be if they'd really pull J.F.K. jr. out of their hat in October as they're claiming and as all these people are waiting for.
I could imagine that the whole world would bow to him which in turn would bring up the revelation theme.
I see my thoughts are running away with me.... sorry if this is noise, but these thoughts came up more than once so I took the opportunity of psychegram's comment to let it out.

Unfortunately there seems to be no Caesar around ( just finished reading 'Jesus was Caesar' and fell in love ), nor is there an Aragorn (fell in love with him when I was 20) ;-).
So rallying to the banner of a wise king obviously is not on the menue but dreamt about by many.

I didn't necessarily mean literally. For instance, academia plays the role of the evil king in this metaphor; unseating the evil king in favor of a wise king would, in this case, mean setting up an arena for information curation and truth determination that can replace the debased and dishonest university system.

That said, a Caesar would be pretty useful right now. It's not clear how such a man could arise under present circumstances, though. In contrast to antiquity, when warriors and philosophers were the heroes of the common man, our heroes are actors and businessmen ... a fundamentally different sort of person, and a talent pool from which the kind of strong, wise spirit such as Caesar possessed is unlikely to arise, because such spirits are actively weeded out.

Just speculating here, because without knowing what stellites beaming technology is, it's hard to tell. What if the calibration of this technology is not meant to pinpoint the individual to target (which would be easier with a sniper using some similar device) but the type of individuals to taget within a given area. That would be by age, physical condition or any other markers they can mitigate in their models.
For example, they could declare that corona induces heart disease. Some region makes some bogus tests and surprise, there is a covid outbreak there. Target the region for a certain amount of deaths and with propaganda you have total control. Maybe for the "second wave"

Last edited:
The heart muscle works very delicately, using the thymus to entrain chaotic patterns into apparently stable cycles. If the stimulation doesn't come in phase, the system devolves instantly into chaos - an impulse come before the actuation potential of a cell is ready to discharge, makes it reflect the pulse in the counter direction and breaks the cycle. You can crudely model how the pulse moves through the muscle by making a relatively classic fire circle demo, where you draw the outline of a circle in foam (i think even whipping cream works) on any fireproof surface, and light the evaporating gasses on fire. You'll see the chaotic wave propagate, and notice how the pulse reflects and splits easily when the flame hits a part that hasn't evaporated enough to be ready to burn again. It's the same with the pulse passing through the heart muscle if cells haven't had time to rebuild their activation potential.

Once you find a resonant EM frequency that'll disrupt the thymus, it'll be super easy to fibrillate the heart and induce sustained arrythmia. I don't think anyone could survive a few minutes of that, unless, of course, if you live in a faraday cage.

Which I plan to build into my next house, if I ever get the resources before things get even crazier :)

Makes me think of Men Who Stare at Goats and the claim that a few well-trained psychics can project "heart stopping" into a goat (hence the title) and of course, implied, that they can "kill" humans when the skills are developed.

Just speculating here, because without knowing what stellites beaming technology is, it's hard to tell. What is the calibration of this technology is not meant to pinpoint the individual to target (which would be easier with a sniper using some similar device) but the type of individuals to taget within a given area. That would be by ager, physical condition or any other markers they can mitigate in their models.
For example, they could declare that corona induced heart disease. Some region makes some bogus tests and surprise, there is a covid outbreak there. Target the region for a certain amount of deaths and with propaganda you have total control. Maybe for the "second wave"
That's a possibility, though I think this kind of thing is more suitable for taking out high-profile individuals. If you do it on a larger scale, then even if a lot of people buy it completely (which they will), there would be enough experts who'd notice there's something strange going on with these deaths and things don't add up, and it might be pretty hard to contain this (given that it's [presumably] untested on a large scale [on humans at least], unpredictable, and prone to mistakes), so that's pretty risky.

Then again, having said that, it occurs to me they might very well be this dumb/careless/desperate/arrogant, and it could be the thing where 'they go too far' and people notice, so who knows. Imagine if people realised the governments are killing people with satellites... that could certainly freak people out and push a few 'conspiracy deniers' over the limit of what they can deny.

I have not posted for a very long while, although I have still been reading consistently. But I feel the need to post in regard to the comment below.

Andromeda) What about SOTT? Should we be more toned down on SOTT, or is it alright as it is?

A: Tone down slightly.

Q: (Artemis) Well, what do they mean? We're so used to SOTT being SOTT...

(Joe) Is that specifically in reference to the coronavirus business and stuff that's come from that?

A: Yes. The virus is the stick at the moment.

Q: (L) As in “stick and carrot”.

and this sott article - Everything You Think You Know About Coronavirus... -- Sott.net

Specifically this line: "I'm not even going to mention the idiotic Australian and NZ governments - just look at their statistics"

Thank you Joe!!!! You cannot possibly know how much I loved reading this sentence! I live in Melbourne and it is quite honestly insane. Yet everyone I know who lives here actually thinks it is a rational reaction to this nothing burger coronavirus. I had a close friend (big conspiracy buff into 9/11 etc - very intelligent) who was adamant that the New Zealand model was the way to go. That is one single example of many. I feel like I'm being gaslighted by the world in a way. The ONLY reason I feel I am holding onto sanity is because of you guys and your dedication.

But I trust the Cs. It makes sense what they say. I just really wanted to say thank you though. I've LOVED you guys calling it what it is on SOTT!

and awesome session as always.

Who knows what other gadgets they have in possession. Satellite technology being used to induce heart attacks sounds scary, but I guess it's only a small part of their arsenal. Dolan for instance wrote about beaming used for mind control, sending signals over entire regions:

By the early 1970s, there were already means available to alter the moods of
unsuspecting persons
. A pocket-sized transmitter generating electromagnetic
energy at less than 100 milliwatts could do the job. This is no pie-in-the-sky theory.
In 1972, Dr. Gordon J.F. McDonald testified before the House Subcommittee on
Oceans and International Environment on the issue of electromagnetic weapons
used for mind control and mental disruption. He stated:

[T]he basic notion was to create, between the electrically charged ionosphere in the
higher part of the atmosphere and conducting layers of the surface of the Earth, this
neutral cavity, to create waves, electrical waves that would be tuned to the brain
waves.
...About ten cycles per second. ...You can produce changes in behavioral
patterns or in responses.

The following year, Dr. Joseph C. Sharp, at Walter Reed Hospital, while in a
soundproof room, was able to hear spoken words broadcast by ‘pulsed
microwave audiogram’. These words were broadcast to him without any implanted
electronic translation device. Rather, they reached him by direct transmission to the
brain.

And he's talking about 1970s. God only knows what level of sophistication that technology has reached by now.

Thank you for a great session. As always, great advice from C's and you guys. Not surprised what C's are saying how the elephants were killed, since one of my friends mentioned not long ago about movie that he watched where individual was being "zapped" any time he had negative and "not permitted" thoughts. Scary to even think about all the technology out there that is being used, but not commonly known.

Back
Top Bottom