Session 4 July 2020

My grandpa had a heart attack on June 7h, that also impacted his brain and messed up his faculties for many hours afterwards. I then searched the web and found this article, which was written just 3 days before, and I found it very intriguing.

ON MAY 26, SPACEX FILED an application with the Federal Communications Commission for 30,000 “next-generation” (“Gen2”) satellites. They will orbit at between 328 km (203 miles) and 614 km (380 miles) in altitude. They will use frequencies from 10.7 GHz to 86 GHz. They will aim focused beams that will cover the Earth in a mosaic of overlapping cells, each cell being about 8 kilometers in diameter.

The databases filed with the FCC by SpaceX indicate that 40,700 1-MHz channels are available to each satellite, and that a minimum of 7.8125 MHz of spectrum is needed for each user, if I am interpreting them correctly. Which means the Gen2 Starlink satellites could be capable of serving up to 150 million Internet users at the same time.
This is not a good thing.
In my last newsletter I requested to hear from people who have been having heart palpitations since April 22. With its launch of 60 more satellites on April 22, SpaceX brought the number of its “first generation” (“Gen1”) satellites up to 420, which is the number it had previously announced it needed for “minor” coverage of the mid-latitudes to about 56 degrees north and south. The responses to my request have come from far and wide, and I find them extremely disturbing. Here are some of them:

“I had a horrible bout of palpitations one evening while upstairs,”wrote Julie from Bulgaria. “I keep a journal and had recorded it, as I felt as though I was going to pass out or worse! The date? The 23rd of April.”

“I checked my calendar back on April 22,” wrote Crystal from California. “Yes indeed, I was a MESS that day with heart palpitations. I was also extremely dizzy, fatigued, confused, irritable and bloated. I was such a mess.”
“Not only have I been having heart palpitations for three weeks now,” wrote Elena from France on May 20, “I am having breathing difficulties. I am only 33 and in perfect health otherwise, doing a lot of sport and eating well. There have been a couple of nights when I thought I would have a heart attack, I was suffocating, could not breathe and my heart was beating so hard and fast, you could hear it from another room.”
“In April about the 22nd I awakened with double vision,” wrote John from Alabama. “I went to the ER and a CT scan was done and I was referred to a neurologist. He said that I had a stroke.”
“I love earthing – just walking barefoot on the earth,” wrote Suzy from England. “I have noticed these last days that when I put my feet on the earth I feel like there is a jagged vibration instead of the peace that I usually experience.”
“For the last month or so I have been getting the most heavy and intense heart palpitations I have ever experienced,” wrote Ivan from British Columbia, Canada on May 20. “Also in this last month my ability to get a good night’s sleep has deteriorated significantly for no apparent reason.”
“I have been having heart palpitations,” wrote Rebecca from the state of Washington on May 21, “and my nine-year-old daughter has been complaining of feeling heartbeat in her head and even her legs. This began a few weeks ago.”
“I live in the south of Sweden, in the countryside, I’m 25 years old,” wrote Nanna. “I have been experiencing heart palpitations, among other symptoms like aches, pains, itching and lots of tiredness. Not normal for me. We don’t have a tower nearby or a router.”
“My wife and I have been suffering from chronic fatigue for the past few weeks, and it never seems to go away,” wrote John from New Mexico on May 20. For the first time in my life, I can have maybe three cups of coffee and be ready to go back to sleep within just two hours.”
“I have been having nights where I wake up with heart excitement for the last month,” wrote Gerilee from California on May 21. “I have had to do deep breathing techniques to calm my nervous system at night.”
“I began experiencing intense heart palpitations on April 23,” wrote Jennifer from California, “with episodes of them lasting for hours at a time and feeling like my heart would come out of my chest. I’ve never experienced anything like this before in my life.”
“My health has regressed dramatically over the past month,” wrote Rachel from northern Michigan on May 21. “Back around mid-April I started having extreme fatigue, muscle aches and tightness in my chest. If I didn’t know better I would have thought I had the Virus, thing is no fever and the symptoms came and went. I am in my early 40s.”
“I too have been experiencing heart palpitations over the past month,” wrote Dignan from British Columbia on May 21. “They have gotten so bad at times that I can’t fall asleep.”
“I am one of the many who are experiencing detrimental effects following the last SpaceX launch,” wrote Leanna from Indiana. “Chest pain, heart palpitations, hypoxia and excessive thirst. We built a healthy, low EMF home in the middle of a 6-acre woods. The satellites are also impacting my husband, my senior cat, and my chickens.”
“My sister and I both have had abnormal sudden increase of heart palpitations,” wrote Billie from Florida. “We both just admitted that we have been literally coughing almost daily to get our heart back in rhythm. I am in my 50s and I am very healthy.”
“In the last month I’ve had heart palpitations,” wrote Mustafa from Michigan on May 21. “I am a very healthy 32-year-old who lives a holistic lifestyle.”
“I have experienced heart palpitations for the past few weeks,” wrote Eva from Luxembourg on May 20. “I am also out of breath quicker than before and I have started putting on weight without changing my diet. I am 46 years old.”
“I have 100% been receiving heart palpitations since April 22,” wrote Luke from London. They seem to have calmed but it has been like nothing I have experienced. I’m a personal trainer and therapist who is in touch with his body.”
“I have been experiencing heart palpitations since April 22,” wrote Ellen from Leiden, Netherlands. “They were already present once every so often, but they have increased in intensity.”
“I have sometimes been waking up with heart palpitations during the night in recent weeks,” wrote Deborah from Indiana on May 20. “Not severe, but strange. And a friend of mine mentioned the same thing.”
“I have been to the Emergency Room, April 28th and May 16th and had to be cardio converted twice because of a severely out of rhythm heart,” wrote Michael from the state of Washington. “They gave me medication after the first one that didn’t do a thing for the second attack. Plus I had a blood clot in my leg so severe they are going to have to remove the vein, it is so damaged. All this came out of nowhere.”
“Last few weeks I live and sleep barefoot in the garden and I am constantly grounding,” wrote Evelina from California, “and yet when I go to bed at night there is this charge and restlessness in my body, I feel like I am going to explode.”
“We live in France and we have shortness of breath and palpitations for no reasons at times including my kids,” wrote Veronika. “We live in nature, completely lost in nowhere so to speak, no mast close by, no mobile or WiFi or any other wireless devices. I thought I had the COVID-19, it was scary as I really had a hard time to breathe and constant heart palpitations. The biggest surprise to me was, and I shared that to all I could, that I didn’t feel ill like any other viral illness I ever had. I felt IRRADIATED! That was the only way I could explain what was happening to me to my family and friends.”
“I am experiencing cardiac arrhythmia for the first time in my life,” wrote Humphrey from England. “My breathing is also affected. I don’t seem to be able hold my breath for as long now.”
“I, too, have experience heart palpitations and pain in my sternum since the launch,” wrote Jacquie from British Columbia.
“I have had heart palpitations since the satellites were launched,” wrote Jennifer from England, “also burning eyes, low-level headaches on the top of my head and memory issues.”
“I have been experiencing heart palpitations, racing heart, and erratic heart rhythms over the past 6 weeks, out of the blue,” wrote Megan from Colorado on May 27.
“I woke up at 1:30 a.m. about a month ago and my heart was top speed until 3 a.m.,” wrote Appley from Ireland on May 22. “My partner was very worried, my whole body shook for the whole period of my heart racing.”
“I just read your newsletter from yesterday and found out the satellites went up at the same time as my symptoms,” wrote Ali from Florida. “I crashed and couldn’t stay awake more than 5-6 hours at a time for almost three days.”
“Since the end of April several people I know who normally do not get headaches and migraines have begun to experience them,” wrote Danica from the state of Washington. In particular, my niece who is only 4 years old got two migraine attacks while she was outdoors playing, and she had to be hospitalized because of the vomiting.”
“I also had heart problems at that time without any recognizable reason,” wrote Veronika from Austria. “I have been very sleepy for weeks now without reason and sleeping at night has become an effort.”
“Me and my wife, we both noticed indeed to have very recently heart palpitations,” wrote Stijn from Belgium. “And myself I’m experiencing very little stings all over my body.”
The full extent to which the 420 satellites are being tested is unknown to me. They are communicating with ten earth stations located in the United States. They are being tested by the U.S. Air Force for use by military aircraft. SpaceX intends to keep launching 60 satellites at a time every couple of weeks. The next launch is scheduled for tonight, June 3, at 9:25 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. SpaceX plans to begin what it calls beta testing with perhaps 10,000 private customers about three months from now when it has about 840 satellites in orbit. Beta testing alone could have devastating consequences. If and when Starlink signs up millions of paying customers, it is possible that nothing will survive — no humans, no animals, and no insects. It is likely that it will be blamed on COVID-19, unless this world wakes up in time.

The Digitalization of the Ionosphere

The harm from satellites is not due primarily to the radiation levels at the earth’s surface. The satellites are in low orbits, but they are still hundreds of miles above us, and the levels of radiation they expose us to here on the ground are at most about 0.00001 μW/cm2. That is about one-millionth of the levels we are exposed to from cell phones, computers and cell towers.

The threat to life comes instead from the fact that all these satellites are located in the ionosphere. The ionosphere is a source of high voltage that controls the global electric circuit, which in turn provides the energy for life. A brief discussion of the science can be found in my 2018 article, “Planetary Emergency”. Those who wish more detail may wish to consult chapter 9 of my book, The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life, and the bibliography supplied with that chapter. That chapter is titled “Earth’s Electric Envelope.”
Very briefly, all animals and plants are polarized positive to negative from head to feet, or from leaves to roots. An electric current of picowatt per square meter amplitude flows from the positively charged sky to the negatively charged earth in fair weather, courses through the earth beneath our feet, and returns to the sky via lightning bolts during thunderstorms. Every living thing is part of this circuit. The current enters our heads from the sky, circulates through our meridians, and enters the earth through the soles of our feet. This current provides the energy for growth, healing, and life itself. We do not live by bread alone, but by the energy provided to us by the biosphere. Oriental medicine calls it qi or ki, Ayurvedic medicine calls it prana, and atmospheric physicists call it electricity. It provides us energy for life, and information that organizes our bodies. If you pollute this circuit with billions of digital pulsations, you will destroy all life.
It is one thing to sit in front of a computer all day, or hold one in your hand. It is quite another to live inside of one.
This must be prevented. There is no more important task on the Earth right now — not climate change, not deforestation, not plastics in the ocean, and not stopping 5G on the ground. None of that will matter if SpaceX is allowed to go forward with Starlink.

I also had quite strong heart palpitations during the period of late April - early May, but mine were induced by a series of events in my personal life that struck me suddenly and ruthlessly, at the same time the lockdowns started. It was one of the worst periods of my life, and felt almost like a calculated attack. Thankfully I survived.

Last edited:
By the early 1970s, there were already means available to alter the moods of unsuspecting persons. A pocket-sized transmitter generating electromagnetic energy at less than 100 milliwatts could do the job. This is no pie-in-the-sky theory. In 1972, Dr. Gordon J.F. McDonald testified before the House Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment on the issue of electromagnetic weapons
used for mind control and mental disruption.

Like you said, it was 50 years ago. It's difficult to fathom what they can exactly do now.

While the mind control experiments conducted by the CIA, as early as the 1950's, are perceived to be solely focused on the use of chemical (LSD in particular), the use of radiation was also part of the mind control experiments:

MKULTRA branched into many additional avenues of control of human behavior, including radiation, electro-shock, various fields of psychology, psychiatry, sociology, and anthropology, graphology, harassment substances, and paramilitary devices and materials.
Source

It might be those radiation-based mind control experiments started in the 1950's that led to those tangible results Dr. Gordon J.F. McDonald testified about in 1972.

Anthony said:
[T]he basic notion was to create, between the electrically charged ionosphere in the higher part of the atmosphere and conducting layers of the surface of the Earth, this neutral cavity, to create waves, electrical waves that would be tuned to the brain
waves.

The above suggests that the radiation-based mind control technology relies on the ionosphere. The recent cosmic changes might alter the electric charge of the ionosphere, which might render the mind control technology ineffective as described in the May 2020 session:

Q: (L) Well, I was just reading that the Earth's magnetic shield has dropped even lower, and it's causing problems with satellites. Is that going to be a big issue in the days to come?
A: Oh indeed. Best laid plans fail?
Q: (L) So in other words, the powers that be that are running the show aren't really as smart as they think they are...
A: Exactly.
Q: (L) They never counted on their satellites getting fried.
(Pierre) And other electronic equipment through which they monitor, control, and influence populations. It's a failing of the electronic control system.
A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

I'm wondering to what extent those technologies influence our thinking.

Thank you Laura and the Chateau crew for this session. It is very encouraging and uplifting that with this info we can map our own path through these trying times. This network keeps us grounded when our neighbours and aquaintances are still drinking the MSM kool-aid.

(Artemis) Do you want to ask about the phenomenon you heard when we were charging the crystals?

(L) Oh yeah! We finished charging a whole new batch of crystals. When we started out, we were all in a very bad voice. Andromeda and I were still recovering from all that virus business that affected our lungs and throats, and it took us a number of days to even start to be able to breathe properly and sound normal. But then at certain points once we had gotten our mojo back, there were times when we were singing and I would hear other voices joining in. Was I actually hearing other voices?

A: Yes

Q: (L) What were those voices?

A: 4D STO support for charging magnification.

Q: (L) Were those voices that I was hearing coming from our throats, or from the air around us?

A: Your voices enhanced.

Shortly after I joined this forum some 10 years ago I had an interesting experience while lying in bed and contemplating the C's words "the universe is a school and everything there is a lesson". It's hard to describe it, it was like for the first time in my life I had a realization that I am free to live my life, that I am allowed to make my own choices, allowed to experience, allowed to make mistakes.. and that that everything is and will be allright.

Idk, maybe it was just a christian narative/fear of sin that was being dissolved in me, that keeps so many people afraid of "sining", which can often manifest as a fear of making mistakes and taking chances, and which, IMO could be what keeps many people away from taking responsibility for their lives and actions.

Anyway, while I was lying on the bed with that realization in my consciousness, I got in a state of never before experienced joy, freedom, beautiful emotion, and a total abscence of fear. Then I felt like I was hearing some music in the distance, almost "angelic" in nature. As I "went after it" it got louder and louder (at first it was so silent, almost inaudible), but I couldn't tell from where it was coming from. My best guess was it was coming from everywhere around me, but also from inside me. Then as I listened to the music even closer, I heard, or maybe realized (but I can't be 100% sure that my memory is correct, maybe I just imagined it), that the song I was hearing was was in fact an orchestra of a countless voices singing/communicating with each other! It was soo beautiful! And then it faded away. I really don't know what it was that I experienced, but if I remember correctly, during that experience I really knew it was real and understood something quite deep, even if it felt that it lasted and passed as quickly as a soft summer breeze.

Could it be that just thinking about these words from Cassiopaeans tuned my mind to some deeper reality, one that I don't even notice because there's other channel that is constantly on (this reality thought patterns) and thus interferes with the signal/reception of channel of that "higher reality".
"The universe is merely a school. And, a school is there for all to learn. That is why everything exists. There is no other reason. Now, if only you understood the true depth of that statement, you would begin to start to see, and experience for yourself, all the levels of density that it is possible to experience, all the dimensions that it is possible to experience, all awareness. When an individual understands that statement to its greatest possible depth, that individual becomes illumined. And, certainly you have heard of that. And, for one moment, which lasts for all eternity, that individual knows absolutely everything that there is to know.

For those of you wondering if you can get crystals because you haven't yet, please read this!

Quoted here as well for convenience:

Thanks for this and ordered :thup:

Thank you for another great session!

I, too, have been toning it down quite a bit on Facebook, hovering over the share button and then refraining. I'd been telling myself that it's because of that need to want everyone to like me, and maybe that's part of it. But reading this session made me examine it more closely, and I think there's more to it.

People's usual negative reactions are getting nastier, and people are quicker to pile on. But more notable are the people who have never gotten involved with any of it who are suddenly coming out and making snide comments, or questioning the meaning/implication of every little statement, and expecting clarifications or apologies. It's the same, but worse, and growing. And the mask Nazis - holy cow! So I've been avoiding a lot of that because, as little civil discourse as there was before in FB land, it seems to be disappearing altogether. Either I agree with you or you hate me, seems to be the mood.

During one particular exchange, I had a thought about it all that might be significant - I don't know. It concerns those people we have been associating with for years - people who have learned to see through a lot of the lies - who suddenly seem to be questioning themselves, and their knowledge.

My thought was that this is a test of our faith - faith in ourselves. We've learned to trust our own eyes, our own instincts, and our own brains. We need to keep trusting ourselves. But right now, trying to share our worldview with the masses, is being perceived more and more, by them, like we're looking for a fight, or worse. Not an argument, certainly not a conversation - an all-out, no holds barred fight. I've been avoiding that, and maybe that's a good thing.

That sounds about average for the first 6 months of annual flue related deaths in the US. Move along, nothing to see here. Just an average year. You do understand death is a normal thing, right? No one can stop natural progression.

This was a post I made on Facebook with reference to my nephew's post about the infection rate in the US spiking. I was inundated with requests of stats to prove my statement. I then egged them on with this.

Roger Nelson what, about death being a normal daily event?

This brought another flood of MSM statements parroted by several people. I didn't bite the bate.

Are you people afraid of dying? If so, you may need to stop living. I welcome Coronavirus into my space. Death is my companion. He walks beside me daily.

This last post ended the discussion. That will make them think, hopefully.

There was another post my brother made in the same set of posts about waiting for a vaccine, to which I brought up our father's death in 2009. I blamed myself somewhat but when the information came out about people dieing of cytokine storms, it became obvious how a perfectly healthy 80yo can end up dead in a matter of 3 weeks. I watched him fade away and the Doctors couldn't figure out what was causing his organs to shut down so quickly. They chalked it up to cancer because he was a smoker. This set of discussions was removed completely from the posts and it is not clear who is responsible. In this discussion I also wrote about people not being special and the fact that everyone will eventually get Covid-19. Flattening the curve will only slightly delay the inevitable.

I am not sure if this will help, but I want to keep trying for my siblings sakes.

Strategic enclosure to the max.
After reading this, I folded and started wearing a face shield in stores.

The question is whether there are any people somewhere on the edge. Theoretically it should be possible, but it feels like those are nowhere to be found.
How do they find their way here? Is is a nuts and bolts issue, or will they be guided here through paranormal means?

(Sorry) This just went through my head, with the following quotes.

A: Hello good people. Much turmoil ahead yet. Dark forces do not give up so easily.

Is it that these evil dark forces will actually try to go with the scheme of mandatory inoculation?

Q: (L) Is that turmoil going to affect us directly here?

A: Very little as you are. But do not let your guard down. Strategic enclosure to the max.

Little as in a needle?

A: Reduce agitation. It is mostly useless at this point.

You either take it or god knows what.

I wondered why they chose elephants , not any other animals. If they are going to use against humans, elephants may not be correct sized animals. I don't know if there is any symbology to it.
While reading in bed last night I stumbled upon some possible symbology.
In the German version of Francesco Carotta's 'Jesus was Caesar' and on p.373 I came upon:
Die seitliche Empfängnis, wie beim adoptierten Octavian, von einem Elefanten, einem Tier, das schon auf der ersten Caesar-Münze für Caesar steht....

translated with DeepL
The lateral conception, as in the adopted Octavian, of an elephant, an animal that already on the first Caesar coin stands for Caesar

TPTB love to play with symbology whether openly or subtle.
If elephants stand for Caesar and Caesar was superimposed with the Jesus figure they've killed Jesus/Caesar once more before our eyes.
And since they love to mock us, our beliefs and everything that righteous this could be just one little aspect to demoralize humans with STO tendencies by sending these messages to our subconscious.

While reading in bed last night I stumbled upon some possible symbology.
In the German version of Francesco Carotta's 'Jesus was Caesar' and on p.373 I came upon:

translated with DeepL

TPTB love to play with symbology whether openly or subtle.
If elephants stand for Caesar and Caesar was superimposed with the Jesus figure they've killed Jesus/Caesar once more before our eyes.
And since they love to mock us, our beliefs and everything that righteous this could be just one little aspect to demoralize humans with STO tendencies by sending these messages to our subconscious.
Everybody love elephants. Since young with Dumbo than as adults we learned how strong they are, and have a sense of family and compassion between them. And how much they suffer from poaches. And how sensibles they are. But specially how strong, live in community, take care of their kids... what the PTB wanted to erase from the planet, bond and love.

Like you said, it was 50 years ago. It's difficult to fathom what they can exactly do now.

While the mind control experiments conducted by the CIA, as early as the 1950's, are perceived to be solely focused on the use of chemical (LSD in particular), the use of radiation was also part of the mind control experiments:

It might be those radiation-based mind control experiments started in the 1950's that led to those tangible results Dr. Gordon J.F. McDonald testified about in 1972.

The above suggests that the radiation-based mind control technology relies on the ionosphere. The recent cosmic changes might alter the electric charge of the ionosphere, which might render the mind control technology ineffective as described in the May 2020 session:

I'm wondering to what extent those technologies influence our thinking.

And what has been designed specifically to mess with and study the ionosphere? Well HAARP of course:
Washington -- At a facility in a remote part of south-central Alaska, the largest radio transmitter on Earth sends high-frequency signals into the ionosphere to help scientists better understand the influence of charged particles on radio communications and satellite surveillance systems.

Surprisingly, it also is able to create a mini-ionosphere.

"The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, a program known as HAARP, is basically a joint Air Force-Navy program to investigate ionospheric physics and radio science," explained James Battis, HAARP program manager at the Air Force Research Laboratory, during a Feb. 24 interview on Pentagon Web Radio's audio webcast "Armed with Science: Research and Applications for the Modern Military."

Mr. Battis was joined in the interview by Craig Selcher, HAARP program manager at the Naval Research Laboratory, and Todd Pedersen, a senior research physicist at AFRL.

"The ionosphere is a region of the upper atmosphere where there are a significant number of charged particles," Mr. Pedersen said. He explained that energy from the sun, particularly in the ultraviolet wavelengths, strikes atmospheric gas molecules and atoms with enough force to dislodge electrons. This results in a field of negatively charged electrons and positively charged atoms and molecules (ions), maintained in a plasma state, which conducts electrical currents and responds to electric and magnetic fields.

Mr. Battis mentioned that radio waves passing through the ionosphere are affected by the charged particles. "This can affect things like the quality of the signal from a satellite to the ground, or short-wave communications from ground to ground," he said.

He added that the signals from satellite-based surveillance and positioning systems also can be affected by the ionosphere.

"When the signals from GPS come down (from the satellite), their paths are actually deflected by the structure of the ionosphere," he said, "and some GPS errors are due to distortions created by the ionosphere." He explained that while these errors may not be significant to the average user, they can be significant for precise military positioning. "That's one of the reasons (the Defense Department) is interested," he noted.

But the scientists all agreed that communications are the major reason for Defense Department interest.
Comment: LOL gotta get that one in there, nothing to see here folks.

"These are the transmissions which are used to communicate with aircraft and satellites, so the Air Force is interested largely in effects of the ionosphere on communications," Battis said.

Mr. Selcher agreed. "We have ships all over the globe that we want to be in contact with at all times, so any effect the ionosphere has on communications is something that we want to study," he said.

Mr. Battis noted that the research conducted by HAARP will benefit civilian communication systems as well, including those supporting civil aviation and ground communications.

"Satellite radio and satellite television can also be impacted by naturally occurring ionospheric conditions," Mr. Selcher added. "And trying to understand those is to begin to learn to predict, and maybe to (improve), the problem."

Mr. Battis described much of the previous ionospheric research as passive, with the evaluation of ionospheric effects based on the quality of reception of a normally transmitted radio signal.

"The radio waves we transmit from the array at our facility actively create processes and interactions with the particles in the ionosphere," he said. "Hopefully, we can learn what the responses are and how to use them to improve transmissions through the ionosphere."

"We have radio-wave sensors which send waves up to the ionosphere and listen for a reflection or an echo off something up there," Mr. Pedersen remarked. "And we have passive sensors that will listen to waves produced in the ionosphere, and also optical sensors."

Mr. Pedersen explained that when energy is directed at the ionosphere, some of it eventually comes back in the form of radio waves and some in the form of optical emissions.

"When these electrons get moved around by the electric field, they ultimately run into molecules up there, and when they have enough energy they'll become excited and give off light, just like the inside of a fluorescent light bulb," he said.

Mr. Battis and Mr. Selcher said that the radio waves emitted from the HAARP array create reactions that mimic natural processes in the ionosphere, but they are more controlled and their time and frequency input is measured, allowing the researchers to differentiate them from natural occurrences and better understand the processes at play.

"You can actually repeat the experiment again and again to verify that you're getting the right data and that the data means what you think it means," Mr. Selcher said.

Mr. Battis described the unique nature of the HAARP array, consisting of 180 transmitters distributed over 35 to 40 acres of land, with a frequency range of 2.65 to 10 megahertz.

"We can actually direct the signal within about 15 degrees of the zenith and move the signal in time," he said. "We can paint the sky. Similar facilities are typically restricted to three or four frequencies in that band, whereas we're able to do more continuous frequencies."

"That allows you to really expand the kind of experiments that you can do," Mr. Selcher added. "You can start sweeping the beam around in space, and you can change frequencies to determine if there's a frequency that has a stronger interaction with the ionosphere."

Mr. Pedersen described a surprising advance in the use of HAARP transmitters. He explained that at full power, HAARP is energetic enough that its signals not only light up the gas molecules, they're also able to knock additional electrons off, creating small areas of artificial plasma.

"Sunlight does that, and that's how we get the ionosphere in the first place," Mr. Pedersen said. "The aurora also does it. Electrons come shooting in from the aurora, from far out in space, hit the gas molecules, knock electrons off and create a temporary ionosphere for the duration of time the aurora is there," he explained.

In short, HAARP is able to create a small addition to the ionosphere. "We can add to the ionosphere enough that we can actually start doing experiments in that little spot of plasma that we created from the transmitter," Mr. Pedersen said.

Mr. Pedersen remarked that the next step was to figure out exactly what's happening in this artificial plasma and how to control it.

"This field has been data-starved for many, many years," Mr. Selcher noted, "because there weren't enough facilities that had the kind of power that HAARP has." He explained that theorists proposed many ideas to explain ionospheric interactions, but the data wasn't available to support them. HAARP is changing that.

"It's a nice position to be in as an experimentalist," he said.
Who knows what other gadgets they have in possession. Satellite technology being used to induce heart attacks sounds scary, but I guess it's only a small part of their arsenal. Dolan for instance wrote about beaming used for mind control, sending signals over entire regions:
By the early 1970s, there were already means available to alter the moods of
unsuspecting persons
. A pocket-sized transmitter generating electromagnetic
energy at less than 100 milliwatts could do the job. This is no pie-in-the-sky theory.
In 1972, Dr. Gordon J.F. McDonald testified before the House Subcommittee on
Oceans and International Environment on the issue of electromagnetic weapons
used for mind control and mental disruption. He stated:

[T]he basic notion was to create, between the electrically charged ionosphere in the
higher part of the atmosphere and conducting layers of the surface of the Earth, this
neutral cavity, to create waves, electrical waves that would be tuned to the brain
waves.
...About ten cycles per second. ...You can produce changes in behavioral
patterns or in responses.

The following year, Dr. Joseph C. Sharp, at Walter Reed Hospital, while in a
soundproof room, was able to hear spoken words broadcast by ‘pulsed
microwave audiogram’. These words were broadcast to him without any implanted
electronic translation device. Rather, they reached him by direct transmission to the
brain.
And he's talking about 1970s. God only knows what level of sophistication that technology has reached by now.

While reading the article if you just replace the cover concept of "communication/surveillance" with "mind control" and/or influencing people's physiology it paints a different picture. All those satellites are doing a lot more than just exploring, and military interest/money is more than just communications. We know the C's have talked about HAARP being a mind-control device. Apparently using ionosphere to enable that has been knowledge partly in the public domain since the 70's. And it probably works in concert with satellites and other tech like cell towers where each serves a function as part of this larger mechanism. It has since been "deactivated" (here's a blurb from Wikipedia):
In May 2014, the Air Force announced that the HAARP program would be shut down later in 2014.[3][11] While experiments ended in the summer of 2014, the complete shutdown and dismantling of the facility was postponed until at least May 2015.[12] In mid-August 2015 control of the facility and its equipment was turned over to the University of Alaska Fairbanks, which is making the facilities available for researchers on a pay-per-use basis.[13]
But then again, it looks more like it just went to a "pay to play" model, and any use by officials is now completely dark without even a cover story being needed. 2014 is "Year Zero" according to the C's, so it may coincide with "programming being complete" and simply entering the next phase of the program, perhaps this is when the satellites got more heavily involved. What about all those Starlink satellites Elon Musk has been sending up there in recent years, maybe they are part of this project. 5g is also being rolled out to expand cell phone tower capabilities. And right after 2014 is when things started getting really crazy politically speaking as the left suddenly "became activated".

I wouldn't be surprised if their heart attack satellites also use whatever HAARP did/is doing to the ionosphere to enable this capability, and conversely, all of these techs may fail dramatically if the ionosphere is disrupted by natural forces when the current flows. No amount of power generated in their machines can offset the power of the cosmos.

Back
Top Bottom