Session 4 July 2020

The Cs said yes to Laura's question. Was that the first part or did that apply to the second part as well? That perhaps it was not intentional? (Apparently he was to step down in a few months' time after 15 years as head of state.)
You know what retired people do, don't you? They write books and name names! (sometimes) Well, some do anyway. They become more of a nuisance to the "powers that be" after they retire, especially if they routinely speak the truth. 15 years is a long time as head of state. He'd have plenty to write about. I bet "they" know that too.

What, if any, countermeasures are there for this? (Would something like silk or a "Q-Link" pendant work? (Is there anything at all that would preventatively work?))
I was wondering that myself because obviously they are going to 'target' a whole lot more than elephants.

Does the 'target' need to be out in the open, for example? Do buildings and other structures provide some sort of protection? You can be sure other government would be really interested in this too. I'm sure not all of them are fully 'on board' with the nasty STS "Consortium".

I even went into tin foil hat territory. Imagine someone asking you why you were wearing a tin foil hat! "Oh, it's to stop those satellites beaming disruptive electrical energy into my body and causing a cardiac arrest" I'd like to see their faces after that interaction.

I imagine it would have to be a very specific frequency to disrupt cardiac activity. It would be interesting to know how they actually do it, because then technicians could work out how to cancel the signal, and there's nothing like 'cancelling' STS to really make me smile.

Thanks for the post. It is good to know that it is best not to challenge to lie. The few times I have the blowback was just more of the lie.

(Pierre) Lately, when I've been reading the news, I feel more distant... not dissociation, but...

(L) I feel more distant from it too.

(Andromeda) Yeah.

(Pierre) More accuracy, but more distance. It's almost paradoxical, but...

The "news" has morphed into leftist indoctrination and the stench of the lies makes it uncomfortable to do much more than a quick scan.

(Andromeda) And I think this is part of the reason that I had this major gardening bug recently. The focus is on this kind of... creating good impressions.

(L) What's an apocalypse without flowers?!

(Andromeda) Exactly! It's focusing a little bit on the BEAUTY of something instead of just all of the darker stuff.

(L) Gardening is a very cleansing activity. Bringing order and beauty to the Earth is really just... it's extremely satisfying.

(Andromeda) It's kinda making that more the focus than the chaos.

Way to go Andromeda, from a fellow gardener.
The current Marxist movement is all about death and destruction of the culture. This energy is hammering away at the collective unconscious and causing the vulnerable to also express that negative energy. Doing positive life affirming and constructive activities is the only way to shield us from this screeching dark energy.

(Ark) Alright, I will look and try to figure it out. Second question of a similar kind... It goes back to 24th of July 1999. I was again asking about theories of gravity and how to expand the theory of gravity because gravity is so important. Then, there was a unexpected combination of words which was, "octagonal complexigram". That was the answer. And I have no idea... I mean, complexigram, I have an idea. There are complex numbers, right? So complex numbers, it probably has to do with...

A: Double tetrahedron in 3D is hexagon in 4D.

Q: (Ark) But here it was octagonal, and not hexagonal.

Does the digital root change between the dimensions?
I know chemical properties change.

I was wondering that myself because obviously they are going to 'target' a whole lot more than elephants.

Does the 'target' need to be out in the open, for example? Do buildings and other structures provide some sort of protection? You can be sure other government would be really interested in this too. I'm sure not all of them are fully 'on board' with the nasty STS "Consortium".

I even went into tin foil hat territory. Imagine someone asking you why you were wearing a tin foil hat! "Oh, it's to stop those satellites beaming disruptive electrical energy into my body and causing a cardiac arrest" I'd like to see their faces after that interaction.

I imagine it would have to be a very specific frequency to disrupt cardiac activity. It would be interesting to know how they actually do it, because then technicians could work out how to cancel the signal, and there's nothing like 'cancelling' STS to really make me smile.
A focused neutron beam could do it- it would essentially stop all electrical activity in the body instantly and leaves no outward damage. From what I understand neutron weapons can penetrate solid concrete bunkers and such killing all the occupants and leaving the structure un-damaged.
Such weapons are supposed to be outlawed by the Geneva Convention (I think that’s right, someone feel free to correct me) I have no idea if this is correct or what the range of such a weapon might be. There have been an awful lot of satellites put in orbit in recent times we have no idea what they do.

anartist:

Yeah, they don't get their math right do they?! I'd actually toss out their logarithmic scale, and only think of the "veils" as hurdles one encounters as they widen their knowledge of reality. There's probably a heck of a lot more people who get stuck on "veil 5", for instance, than their projections. I just found it interesting, as well as their comments on who considers who "sane" or "insane" based on their level of development.

I forgot to say that I am always very grateful for the sessions, provided freely and in record time! I appreciate the effort put in to gather this knowledge and to share it.

I am also grateful for all of those who share their insights into what it all means, tying it in to previous C's information in an effort to make a coherent whole. It is amazing how often it seems something presented twenty years ago seems to take off again later when similar questions are asked right from the same spot as if no "time" has passed!

I am grateful for all the wild theories and conjectures people throw out there for consideration to help explain some of what is happening also; I learn a lot! But the math stuff...math is why I studied biology. And why I didn't catch what anartist did above :)

I also love the way people accept other's ideas and support them for sharing what they think. I've never experienced a forum where people tried to help others develop their theories without trying to somehow gain some ownership or credit in some way, and that is very refreshing. That's one of the reasons I left the theoretical sciences: too much ego.

And I am also very, very appreciative of the love and kindness shown to all who participate, no matter how much or how little they have to share, as people give what they can freely without judgment. It is this cooperative attitude I think that, were it to be applied to the sciences or any field, would immediately improve the world simply by it's inclusiveness and integrity. I think this will eventually happen; and when it does, 1,000 years of scientific discovery can be made in less than ten!! Thanks for providing the model for how cooperative enterprises should be, and how they MUST be, in order to be successful - and helpful to ALL - in the future.

Thanks for posting another amazing session :flowers:

My condolences on the passing of Elvis and Penelope, and I'm relived that they are transitioning well.

Also really looking forward to the new book from Laura.

This helps me to understand why so many people react with such derision and anger to 'conspiracy theories'. They know the implications of the theory for them, but that awareness is mostly unconscious, and they are therefore unable to be honest with themselves about it. This is the reason, IMO, that many people attack such theories in a dismissive way, not really knowing why they are doing so, although those with more developed intellects will make extra effort to marshal an apparently convincing rebuttal to the theory. This also suggests that those that go after conspiracy theories in a particularly energetic way are likely to be those MOST unable to live without a temporal authority in their lives.

Ultimately, the motivation of all such people is self-preservation, and has nothing to do with an open and objective assessment of the facts and where they lead. So there's little wonder that the debate on issues like these is usually so fractious and divided between 'us and them'. For both sides, it's personal. For one side, its about NEEDING to refuse or refute certain uncomfortable facts in order to maintain their childish world view. For the other side, its about NEEDING to know the Truth because the Truth is perceived as being essential to maintain order in their personal lives and the wider world.

Couldn't agree more, as I have experienced this as well over the last couple of months with some people that I know. One example - was when I forwarded some sott articles to my good friend and martial arts instructor who has been regularly questioning the official covid narrative - however to my surprise, he started forwarding to me back articles on conspiracy theories instead......sigh! I'm normally very circumspect about who I share information with, and this was a bit unexpected. We still meet and train together but I don't talk to him about reality anymore.

I guess the lines have definitely been drawn in the sand. I see quite solid and good character people falling for mainstream explanations - just when I thought it was possible they are open to objective knowledge. It seems humanity is crystalizing on their foundations whatever they may be, and there is nothing much to be done anymore. Lesson learned, and the C's advice on strategic enclosure to the max is definitely good advice in these interesting times.

"Why Can’t People See The Truth?
This question is best answered by Don Harkins’ wise words written in 2001:

“Over the last several years I have evolved and discarded several theories in an attempt to explain why it is that most people cannot see truth — even when it smacks them in the face. Those of us who can see “the conspiracy” have participated in countless conversations amongst ourselves that address the frustration of most peoples´ inability to comprehend the extremely well-documented arguments which we use to describe the process of our collective enslavement and exploitation. The most common explanation to be arrived at is that most people just “don´t want to see” what is really going on.

Thank you, Ketone Cop, for sharing Don Harkins' wise words. So true.

Many thanks to Laura and the crew for this session. 🥰 :clap: So much important information and so helpful in these turbulent times.
(Artemis) Don't kick the hornet's nest.

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Do things calmly, serenely, or just walk away. Be very gentle, because crazy forces are acting through people.

A: Reduce agitation. It is mostly useless at this point.

Q: (Andromeda) So, they're talking about... our political activism?

Q: (Andromeda) Like, uh, Twitter?

(Chu) Facebook.

I already said goodbye to Facebook on June 8th with the following post:

"As of today I will be inactive, no longer post, like, etc. Unfortunately, I cannot deactivate my account at the moment because I need it for work. I thank you all for the nice and inspiring time here. My job here is done. I wish that you carry love and compassion to this world that is to come. See you ❤"

I also see it that at this point in time it would be a waste of resources to think that posting critical content could still change thinking. The lines are drawn and only a further increase in the control mechanisms and the resulting suffering will trigger the shock necessary for some to wake up.

Nevertheless, after this last post, I received a lot of messages from people who thanked me and assured me that my texts and posts inspired them to think about what they otherwise would not have done. I didn't know that I had achieved so many.

(L) Live through it! Because boy, it's just terrible. Okay. Um... Let me ask about my book. I finished my book. Following the clues and the guidance and doing 10 years worth of research - even more than that actually, but probably concentrated it would probably be 10 years of constant work - did I draw the right conclusions?

Congratulations on the new book. ten years! WOW. I can't wait to read it. Will it be available in other languages at some point?

I am very sorry for Elvis and Penelope. When I saw the pictures we cried. 😥 I hope Elvis will find the way back quickly. Impressive that he is apparently a very good candidate for his own, individual soul.

What, if any, countermeasures are there for this? (Would something like silk or a "Q-Link" pendant work? (Is there anything at all that would preventatively work?))

I asked myself the same question and am grateful for all previous thoughts.

I will include all members living in the United States and the United Kingdom in my prayers. I am very happy and infinitely grateful to be connected with all these wonderful people here in this forum. It helps me to focus on the small and beautiful things in my life and just keep learning. 🙌 🥰

I was thinking the other day about such people and the term 'conspiracy theorist', in particular 'CRAZY conspiracy theorist'. For many years, much of the information we've been presenting to people has been labeled 'crazy'. It struck me that the reason it is seen that way is that, for those people, it IS crazy. Whether or not it is true is besides the point.

Such people are like children (albeit some with prodigious intellects), and they quickly intuit what the implications for them of what we are saying. The implications of any 'crazy conspiracy theory' for such people are, essentially, that we live in a world where the authorities are corrupt and not only do not care about their wards (the people) but are actively attempting to harm them in one way or another.

The rational response to this (if it were assumed to be true) is for the people to ditch their reliance on authorities and assume responsibility for their own lives, the lives of others and the world around them, to take responsibility for the 'big stuff' that the authorities are supposedly responsible for.

The problem is that many people are fundamentally UNABLE to do this, and to ask them to do so (in the form of asking them to accept, or at least consider, an alternative view of the nature and intentions of the authorities of this world) is the same as asking a 5 year old child to ditch its abusive parents and go out in the world on its own, get a car, a job and start paying the bills. To the child, that suggestion is literally crazy because the child IS literally unable to do it.

This helps me to understand why so many people react with such derision and anger to 'conspiracy theories'. They know the implications of the theory for them, but that awareness is mostly unconscious, and they are therefore unable to be honest with themselves about it. This is the reason, IMO, that many people attack such theories in a dismissive way, not really knowing why they are doing so, although those with more developed intellects will make extra effort to marshal an apparently convincing rebuttal to the theory. This also suggests that those that go after conspiracy theories in a particularly energetic way are likely to be those MOST unable to live without a temporal authority in their lives.

Ultimately, the motivation of all such people is self-preservation, and has nothing to do with an open and objective assessment of the facts and where they lead. So there's little wonder that the debate on issues like these is usually so fractious and divided between 'us and them'. For both sides, it's personal. For one side, its about NEEDING to refuse or refute certain uncomfortable facts in order to maintain their childish world view. For the other side, its about NEEDING to know the Truth because the Truth is perceived as being essential to maintain order in their personal lives and the wider world.

Hey @Joe, can I borrow it for social media?

Hey @Joe, can I borrow it for social media?
Joe is right, and these are concrete and accurate words; however, giving it in social media will kick hornet's nest. Some kind of your public can find it unpleasant for them and maybe start to be aggressive in a more or lesser way, toward you. I would recommend modifying a bit these informations, like saying, for instance: "...sometimes it is like that that children grow and getting another view on reality, that dismiss this past view....but sometimes not..." or "...you see if they decided to do such things, which anybody expected... Did you expect the lock-down? No. Everything seems to you going quite normally and suddenly, boom. However, if they surprised us wich such thing, with what they will surprise us yet, heh, maybe the world will start looking like those from the conspiracy theories, I don't know..." You know, make things a bit soften. :cool2:
:flowers:

Every once and a while I like to imagine myself answering a question by friends and family or coworkers like "What are you thinking about?" or "What are you worried about?" with The Truth. There is that little pause, when I look at their faces while multiple answers flash through my mind. Picture the Terminator scanning memory banks for the proper response! Then I let out a sigh and answer appropriately, being as honest as possible without doing harm, while the truthful answer stays caged and I feel a little inward shudder.

Every once and a while I like to imagine myself answering a question by friends and family or coworkers like "What are you thinking about?" or "What are you worried about?" with The Truth. There is that little pause, when I look at their faces while multiple answers flash through my mind. Picture the Terminator scanning memory banks for the proper response! Then I let out a sigh and answer appropriately, being as honest as possible without doing harm, while the truthful answer stays caged and I feel a little inward shudder.
Yes and yes ...

I have the label among the people who know me of being very little talkative.

It would be great to be able to speak but the "water dam" should let only the right amount of "water" pass.

Maybe "later", the "weird" and quiet guy has to talk to some people and ...

I think there will be a lot of talking.:-)

Back
Top Bottom