Session 4 July 2020

I am wondering if the elephants were chosen for shock value- or to calibrate the process. If they can take out herds of large robust animals they know it will work on large groups of people? That such tech even exists is indicative of the times we have entered.
I thought maybe a herd of elephants is simply one of the easier things to spot from space. But how says they didn't also apply it to people somewhere.

Thank you very much for the session transcribed so quickly. And I also enjoyed reading the comments that followed. I find myself a little in each of these posts and this must be true because we are only a big puzzle scattered finally. For what the C's have reported I could also feel things getting even crazier in the last few weeks. Even though like some of you I have been "distancing myself" from the information and all the hysteria, I have been able to feel the negative energies every time I have been in populated places. It is palpable on an energetic and emotional level.
So I prefer to stay naturally at home surrounded by my family or friends to share good times. In a certain way it is a way to dissociate oneself from a certain reality, the one that one does not want to live in fact. The one that the elites serve us to eat every day.
I don't try to convince those who think differently than I do, it is a waste of time and energy.
On the other hand I really want to share with those who feel the same things and I find it much more enriching.
This is why I joined this forum and I am very happy to read you all. It's like drinking spring water that quenches your thirst for knowledge and sharing.
So thanks again to all of you
Keep safe
@ Laura: I can't wait to read your latest book

I wondered why they chose elephants , not any other animals. If they are going to use against humans, elephants may not be correct sized animals.
Apart from elephants being a good target practise due to their size it could also be just a topping for shock value.
As we have learned about STS and are proud owners of a predator mind ourselves would it be too far fetched to say that they simply enjoy the extra horror when our beloved elephants die for no apparent reason? They could have chosen hyenas or buffalos or whatever.... But elephants are loved by humans- they are caring, seemingly soulful beings, they communicate in a highly evolved way a bit like dolphins. Kids have elephant toys....
Having elephants die enhances our trauma in a way.... just a tiny puzzle in their game which might give them some dark satisfaction and another smirk.

Many thanks for this latest session. It was simultaneously enlightening and somewhat deflating. It seems at this point that the world is heading for a massive upset and nothing by anyone can be done about it (Yep, the bus has already gone over the cliff and all that's left to happen will be a sickening thud as it smashes into the ground below.)

Just to echo some sentiments already expressed while I think it's necessary to still monitor the planetary situation in all it's aspects, sometimes it is beneficial to divorce oneself to a degree from what's happening or about to transpire. So for instance simply being outside in the fresh air enjoying the natural world with all its never-ending miraculous wonders can be a huge tonic to the spirit. That's why I frequently take a walk in my local woods or along a riverbank just to 'turn off'.

So take a hike!

Failing that cycling (currently all the rage now with the lock down) also helps clear the mind, osit.

I've been feeling this way for some time now.

Since the new year there has just been a distinct impression that we may not have long left to just appreciate life on Earth, or at least the "good times".

But now at this point the COVID stuff is just literally painful to read. Not that we should bury our heads in the sand, but the disconnect between truth and reality in this whole situation is just horrific. It's a crime against humanity and creation itself in every sense.

Sometimes it is just too overwhelming to keep continued focus on, and to keep arguing with idiots and trying to get the message out, with friends and family members coming to despise you for stepping outside of their retarded herd. It brings up a lot of dark and probably unhealthy emotions. I just have a powerful contempt, even wrath, for the average person who has swallowed this and acts as an Agent Smith against others, for the police who enforce it, and for the sick minds that created it.

Despite all this there is still joy to be had in the small and big things. Being creative in whatever sense, working hard, being in nature, nurturing plants, enjoying the company of others who are sane, having fun.. all of it serves to keep the psyche in tact.

From the Dec 26, 1998 session:
...(A) I was trying to put together things related to research on UFT, and the questions I have asked recently. After a time of being quite desperate, because I could not put these things together, I could finally see some dim light. So, I would like to ask. But, please do not reassure me if what I think is wrong... just tell me it is wrong, and I will look for something else. I came up with the idea that we should model our space time on a kind of a surface embedded in a higher dimensional flat space...
Q: (L) Well, a 'flat pyramid' is a triangle, and a triangle has three points, and two triangles inverted becomes a sort of Star of David, and that has six points and is a sort of hexagon... (L) Well, this hexagon business... two dimensional inverted pyramids make a Star of David. But, what if these pyramids were really tetrahedrons? They LOOK like a hexagon in a plane, but in 3 dimensions... (A) They are octohedrons... Octonions... hmmmm....
Pyramids inverted upon one another. Double tetrahedron. Hexagonal representation of a flat plane. Do you See it yet?
One thing to keep in mind is that your not necessarily symmetric octahedron would be formed from square based pyramids not from tetrahedrons (with triangular bases). However two tetrahedrons are eight vertices and if you go up to a higher dimensional flat space (8D octonion) you could get an eight vertex hyperoctahedron representation. Math-wise this would relate to a B4/D4 = 8-dim spacetime which you could split into a 4D metric plus 4D Kaluza-Klein space (aka double tetrahedron).

Last edited:
Unless the extensive 'testing' indicates that there were/are maybe problems with the system that could include targeting issues? Wouldn't take much for a misaligned beam to go 2000kms off-target from space.
I suspected that something similar was used on me in 2014 and am still thinking along these lines. There definitely was some sort of bombardment going on. Whatever it was, there were plenty of elderly people in need of paramedics throughout the day. My ex, who is sensitive to sirens, complained about the amount of ambulances that day. At this point it is only speculation on my part. Reading this part of the session brought all of that back into review.

It looked like a person was directing some type of energy at me. I could feel it bombarding me. I just stood fast, imagining myself to be like a crystal rock just standing there deflecting whatever negative energy came along. It was quite intense, especially with all of the ambulances running around wailing away.

Thank you for another great session, on July 4th no doubt! 2020 has certainly been the year of turmoil, and at this point I like seeing the “Babylon Bee’s” headlines more than the actual headlines. All the news on the animals is disheartening. After reading through the comments, the splitting of realities comes through clearly. It’s like the session with the hats was a forewarning. People are choosing.
Looking forward to Laura’s book! Ten years is a long time. A nice read in tumultuous times!

Thank you for a wonderful session! I also look forward to Laua's new book. Fascinating to hear it has taken her so long to write and we know that effort is well worth it. Wevery much appreciate the effort and commitment that goes into all projects here.

Ark There is a key to this geometry - Kabbalach tree of life. From Center figure You can draw a 3D figure. From that figure you see then 4d schape. Also You Can draw a flower of live.

It is a useful geometry for understanding parts of a geometric algebra information theory. The center figure tree is actually more interesting than the starting non-central tree.

1594153467056.png

Is there particular reading material you recommend on the topic of "toning"? Interested to learn more about this and to possibly practice it. I read about "toning" or "sounding" last week in a companion book to the album Chant called Chant: The Origins, Form, Practice, and Healing Power of Gregorian Chant.

Cleo, I first learned toning as part of a "Music as Healing" class at Naropa University in Colorado taught by Don Campbell. It was our homework to practice toning beginning with the ah sound and progressing through the vowels. He has written several books on the topic of healing with music, including: "The Mozart Effect" which was popular awhile back. He has written at least a couple of others before that one that may have information about toning included. I imagine that these can probably be found on Amazon. Another important teacher for me has been Jonathan Goldman, who has emerged as quite an expert on the subject, authoring some books, teaching workshops and producing some healing music on CD's. His first book is: "Healing Sounds". I imagine he still has a website or his work is most likely on Amazon, as well. I purchased some amazing tuning forks from his website at one point and use them to balance myself from time to time. There is a beautiful one that is for crystals but I find I love that one the most for myself too.
Regarding toning in the group, I happened to meet a person who was teaching voice in Boulder and discovered she was into the toning. So we ended up just gathering interested folks together and trying it out. One does not have to be a singer...just have the intent, let your voice out and tune into the energy of the people with you. It can be a great experience!
Looking into the work of Dr. Hans Jenny also can be enlightening. Hope this helps and good luck with the learning!

Thank you JeanneT! I remember reading part of “The Mozart Effect” around ten years ago after I checked it out from the library. Think I’ll look into it again, also plan to check out the other teachers you mentioned.

About the post session discussion, it was really helpful to read what was said about balance, specifically what was said about being mindful of what we choose to focus our attention on. Also, how important it is to remember beauty in the midst of all that’s going on, and to practice what brings us joy and peace of mind. I find also that humor helps..making fun of how ridiculous some of the control measures regarding the virus are..sometimes I’ll watch a video like one of the JP Spears videos or read the Coronavirus weirdness thread. Helps diffuse anger/frustration at the situation.

About finding joy, the other week I was thinking about how much I use to enjoy singing. I found one of my singing warm-up exercises that I recorded from 2016 and started to practice to it. I think I might’ve startled my two cats tho when I tried some of the high notes- they were looking at me kind of funny (It’s been quite a long while since I practiced). Today I got out the Sing With Freedom II dvd I have..going to give it a try. I wonder if others here have heard of The Sing With Freedom program?

I’ve also been thinking about making the outdoor balcony and what space I have for a small garden more inviting and serene. When I visited a family member’s place the other day, we set up our seating area to look out at her garden. She has quite a few potted plants and flowers and a small fountain. It was relaxing to be able to look out and enjoy her garden that sunny late afternoon. We’ve talked about going to the plant nursery together..I’m not really a natural when it comes to gardening, at the same time I think I’d really enjoy it if I just worked at it..starting with the basics.

What, if any, countermeasures are there for this? (Would something like silk or a "Q-Link" pendant work? (Is there anything at all that would preventatively work?))
Your mind is quite likely the best countermeasure you have. You need to believe that it will work for you then act accordingly. Work on your personal strategic enclosure. Including shielding of your body.

Back
Top Bottom