Session 4 July 2020

Apparently it has been going on since early May, and by now over 350 elephants have been killed...

Seems like a long time for a 'test'. Perhaps the tech isn't quite as 'reliable' as they'd hope?

For those of you wondering if you can get crystals because you haven't yet, please read this!

Quoted here as well for convenience:

Hi Chi,
I feel bad that I lost one of my crystals over a year ago. The work you guys put into them and I go and lose mine 🙁 have wanted to ask if I can get another one if possible, the protection one we carry with us, is the one I lost. :-[

When I was very young I used to have very clear repetitive dreams that I can remember crystal clearly to this day. But when I began to go to school and become "educated" I stopped having them. One aspect to these kinds of dreams is that they were substantial, they had a substance to them. In fact these dreams, now that I think about it, seems to me to have relevance and correspondences to what is happening with what I am experiencing today as if the far future of my life looped back clearly communicating to me in symbolic fashion about what I will be experiencing from the present "now" to back then. That's how it seems but I'm not sure of anything. But it sure seems that way to me.

Interesting point - and same here! I used to be a ‘prolific’ dreamer. Especially as a kid, I would also have reoccuring very vivid dreams, some pleasant, but some horrific. And the horrific ones were interestingly me and my sister being rounded up and chained to a long line of people and be lead by faceless persons to a camp. I too see kind of a relevance to today - maybe not as in being physically taken to a camp (at least not yet!), but more of being caught in a ‘mental prison’

However these days I don't really dream. It's mostly deep sleep. But that doesn't mean I don't dream. It just means I lose connection with it. But sometimes there is a feeling that whatever was happening in my sleep was working itself out (such as internal conflicts and such) via juxtapositions of mental imagery of some kind along with the processing of conflicting feelings.

Again, same here! I know that I dream, but mostly it is only a vague feeling that remains, but no content.

Is it gradual, or is it one event that triggers it? Is there a critical mass of something?

Well, I can say for me it was sudden. At least that is how it manifested itself. Of course there was a process invovled (with many weird synchronicities and unlikely occurrences) that led me there, but at some stage I reached a tipping-point and the whole house of cards came crashing down. Mostly the crash came when I started reading ‘The Wave’, it was as if the walls of a house had been removed, and I was sitting ‘inside’ but really being outside, almost naked.

But I guess that is probably an individual thing, how you get to that point, but I still think that most people would at some stage experience a ‘shift’ that they can put their finger on it, a clear delineation of ‘before’ and ‘after’.

Thank you to the Chateau for this great session !!
I really enjoy the post session Discussion rich in precious advices 🙏

A: Reduce agitation. It is mostly useless at this point.

Q: (Andromeda) So, they're talking about... our political activism?

A: Yes
Well it feels like it is too late. It is sad but as the C's agreed in the previous session, many people will need to suffer more in order to understand and see what is going on, and we have to let go some of our zeal.
Caring and protecting our family and friends looks like the best thing to do now.
Although I need to see what is going on and, I feel less moved by what I've seen and learned the last few months. Summer and friends and family coming over for hollydays help for sure.

(L) Live through it! Because boy, it's just terrible. Okay. Um... Let me ask about my book. I finished my book. Following the clues and the guidance and doing 10 years worth of research - even more than that actually, but probably concentrated it would probably be 10 years of constant work - did I draw the right conclusions?

Congratulation Laura for this great accomplishment !! :clap:

Q: (Joe) Would it be fair to say that the turmoil ahead will be mostly centered in the USA and UK?

I wish strength and courage to all the members living in the USA and UK.
Take care of yourself, it may be useful to have a thought for them while praying.

(L) Oh yeah! We finished charging a whole new batch of crystals. When we started out, we were all in a very bad voice. Andromeda and I were still recovering from all that virus business that affected our lungs and throats, and it took us a number of days to even start to be able to breathe properly and sound normal. But then at certain points once we had gotten our mojo back, there were times when we were singing and I would hear other voices joining in. Was I actually hearing other voices?

Q: (L) What were those voices?

A: 4D STO support for charging magnification.

Wow!! I am so glad and grateful that you took the time to charge new crystals!! It hasn't been easy for you though.
Can't wait to see them !!

(L) What happened to the dead elephants in Botswana?

A: Target practice by dark forces.

Q: (Pierre) 3D or 4D?

A: 3D satellites. Induced heart attacks.

Q: (Niall) From space!

(Joe) Was that practicing for humans?

It is horrible and scary !!
It confirms that we have to be careful about what we share. As said above, it is time to stay quiet.

Interesting that you say the above, and the comment about most of us making this shift. While I'm certainly aware of the descent into madness, I'm still find it difficult to just walk away. I suppose it has a lot to do with my temperament and the years of 'fighting the power' that makes me respond in this way. There's something in me that seems to respond as if this is what I've been training for all these years. On FB in particular, I've been posting a lot of stuff relating to lockdowns and the virus that seems to have attracted a lot of attention (2,500 new 'friends' in the last couple of months). That said, it's a good idea to not be too identified with being engaged in the 'fight'. At the end of the day, there's no changing this world or the path on which a lot of its inhabitants are set, and those who are not on that path probably have enough awareness at this point to see them through.

Reminds me of this, from an old movie.

Thank you for the session.
Looking forward to the book.

And if I can suggest anything in general, it's to convey information with a lighter tone. The way to persuade someone or to get them thinking a different way is to first create rapport with them. Coming on too strong or harshly can automatically switch them off from the information even if it is legitimate.

Hi Chi,
I feel bad that I lost one of my crystals over a year ago. The work you guys put into them and I go and lose mine 🙁 have wanted to ask if I can get another one if possible, the protection one we carry with us, is the one I lost. :-[

Yes, liam, you can also send an email specifying which crystal you wish to get a replacement for. Please add your shipping address too. :flowers:

Many thanks for this latest session. It was simultaneously enlightening and somewhat deflating. It seems at this point that the world is heading for a massive upset and nothing by anyone can be done about it (Yep, the bus has already gone over the cliff and all that's left to happen will be a sickening thud as it smashes into the ground below.)

Just to echo some sentiments already expressed while I think it's necessary to still monitor the planetary situation in all it's aspects, sometimes it is beneficial to divorce oneself to a degree from what's happening or about to transpire. So for instance simply being outside in the fresh air enjoying the natural world with all its never-ending miraculous wonders can be a huge tonic to the spirit. That's why I frequently take a walk in my local woods or along a riverbank just to 'turn off'.

So take a hike!

Failing that cycling (currently all the rage now with the lock down) also helps clear the mind, osit.

w
excellent!

the 4th dimension as time is a lie created by an elder demon, it's really held back scientific progress, believing this lie for decades now.

this 4th line is curled into 3D space and flattened out to 3D perception.
with the right awareness, this 4th space unfolds, causing 4D objects to appear to "pop out" of ordinary 3D.

for example, a flower in the forest will unfold into the 4D space, appearing to have a larger interior than the ordinary 3D view of the flower.. interior may appear luminous, with clear hot colors.. you might even see a pixie smiling back at you in there.

the first time i saw this, i was amazed and asked where they came from?
they responded with laughter that "we've been here all this time!"
Well--While I don't know what your source of expertise is to make this claim, nor what your evidence is, so I do not have an opinion on its validity at this time, but it certainly explains how things in our daily lives seem to disappear from where we are certain we left them and reappear later right where they are supposed to be in an obvious spot. An eminently frustrating phenomenon.

Back
Top Bottom