Session 31 December 2020

How do I donate? I don't have PayPal, and can only donate via credit/debit. Or maybe Bitcoin (although I haven't gotten that set up yet, there's a Bitcoin ATM not far from here).

Never mind, I figured it out how to do it via Stripe by looking at the bottom of SOTT.

I just signed up for a monthly €25 donation. I wish you'd nudged us about this earlier! Personally I'm not used to having money, and wasn't able to donate, but lately my situation has improved quite a bit ... Had I known you were struggling, I'd have signed up to donate months ago!

Thank you so much for everything you've done for all of us over the years.

Thanks for sharing this interesting session.

A: Those who can give more should do so now more than ever. As we have said before, money equals energy. That energy helps all of you to carry on and strengthen the center. If the center holds, so will the spokes and satellites. The PTB are trying to make it difficult or impossible. But the center must hold for all. We here urge all your members to do all they can. There is much more turmoil to come. The hope of your realm rests on your network. It would be a shame to waste that hope. Goodbye.
I increased my monthly donation, I hope it helps!

Just sent $100 USD.

This is the time, folks!

Step up. ❤️

(And maybe put Trump in your prayers!)
I'll be able to make a donation next week. Thank you for this new session. You are truly a lighthouse at this time. May many members of this forum understand the importance of energy and give what is possible for them. I will include Trump in my prayers. But I will also be praying for all of the people in America who have set their minds on truth and free will. ❤️🙌

Thank you so much for this session. Again and again it helps so much to understand personal necessary lessons. Its the last and final chance. And I take this session and more as a final reminder.

A: Those who can give more should do so now more than ever. As we have said before, money equals energy. That energy helps all of you to carry on and strengthen the center. If the center holds, so will the spokes and satellites. The PTB are trying to make it difficult or impossible. But the center must hold for all. We here urge all your members to do all they can. There is much more turmoil to come. The hope of your realm rests on your network. It would be a shame to waste that hope. Goodbye.
I will donate.

Thank you very much for the session Laura and the Chateau and Farm team. What a powerful and shocking message the C's delivered during the session. Knowing the fact that the hope of our realm rests on our network it was a real shock and a wakeup call for me.

As the C's have mentioned paraphrasing, the humanity faces the final exam, and we as a network are doing the same, we are facing our final exam in becoming our real selves, in becoming a real soul tribe, a real STO community.

By helping and supporting others here and now we are helping ourselves, we are growing and becoming stronger individually and as a soul tribe and I feel that by doing that the DCM will have our backs, will assist us individually and as a community accordingly.

Fighting together for keeping alive and strong the hope for everybody while having faith along the way it sounds right and a natural thing to do at this point.

I am currently in exhausting pain for more than 1 year and I have tried many things to try to solve it, I am certainly better but it is not enough and I have already scheduled a medical time to try to get to the root of the matter, well ignoring the fact of my stubbornness For letting so much time go by, the point is that knowing the financial situation of the community encourages me to want to look for a job again to be able to help, the phrase of the last chance of insurance deep down in many of us and it is no wonder, it sums up very Well the echo of falling into unconsciousness, the parables of the foolish virgins, the stare while everything happens ... etc, etc, thank you very much for this comforting section.

Thank you all at the Chateau for this session! Much to consider! While future outcomes around the world and in the US (especially CA) seem bleak I do remain hopeful that some how humanity will persevere. It may be worse for others in certain areas, but there is a path toward a better future albeit a pretty treacherous one. I've had some pretty intense visions/premonitions over the last few years to say the least...

We can only hope that it's truth that's pushing all the scum to the top for all to see and whom then get ''lanced" first by the Universe - a grand cosmic form of justice with truth remaining on top. I do believe the crystals are helping (working on application too) and make time to maintain their charge. Very grateful for the energy spent to make them available. I'll continue to support FOTCM and give a little more when able to. :hug2:

The game can only be held in check for so long before someone has to fold, right? Or I guess there could declared "co-champions" guaranteeing mutually assured outcomes - art of the deal or wishful thinking? 🤔 Looks as though 2021 will be the tipping point.

Hang on to your hats and glasses, everyone!

Back
Top Bottom