Session 21 March 2015

AutomatedMan said:
Everyone today at work was worrying about how cold it was today and wishing spring would come. It's spring here in Western Pennsylvania according to the calendar but I had to clear snow off my car this morning :). Granted, folks in the U.S. pass time with talk of the weather, so maybe I was just hearing some chatter.

We have the opposite problem in my neck of the woods. The mountain snow pack is 15% of what it was this time last year (I think the mid-west and east got all our snow!). By Thursday, we're supposed to get up into the 70's, our first warm spring day. I'd gladly take some of your snow to avoid a summer drought, though! :scared:

zin said:
Gahh... I'm at home now. Bare with me it's been over 6 to 7 years since I've looked at this book. I can't find any direct citations in regards to the silicon claim. I've taken some pics, as I don't have the time to type out some of this work. The pics are from my iPhone 5s and should legible enough. (You may need to download the pic so you can zoom in.)

I think I found the book on the internet (google lol). And through a very rapid look, its seems that the author cites other books and presents a narrative that has nothing to do with what he's citing. Maybe he got this info from the twilight zone.

mkrnhr said:
zin said:
Gahh... I'm at home now. Bare with me it's been over 6 to 7 years since I've looked at this book. I can't find any direct citations in regards to the silicon claim. I've taken some pics, as I don't have the time to type out some of this work. The pics are from my iPhone 5s and should legible enough. (You may need to download the pic so you can zoom in.)

I think I found the book on the internet (google lol). And through a very rapid look, its seems that the author cites other books and presents a narrative that has nothing to do with what he's citing. Maybe he got this info from the twilight zone.

It's highly probable. I found this blog stating some of the same stuff. It could be regurgitation:

http://creoharmony.blogspot.ca/2013/07/sir-john-dee-queen-elizabeth-i-and-king.html

"The entities in this 5th dimension told Dee that the only way these beings can escape into invisible chain/barrier around the Earth is through the use of pure matter. That pure matter that they were referring to has to do with nuclear energy (in a different form) and afterward the heavy use of silicon will be required, and as a last step they mentioned the use of DNA."

It'd be an interesting question for the C's.

zin said:
mkrnhr said:
zin said:

It's highly probable. I found this blog stating some of the same stuff. It could be regurgitation:

http://creoharmony.blogspot.ca/2013/07/sir-john-dee-queen-elizabeth-i-and-king.html

"The entities in this 5th dimension told Dee that the only way these beings can escape into invisible chain/barrier around the Earth is through the use of pure matter. "That pure matter that they were referring to has to do with nuclear energy (in a different form) and afterward the heavy use of silicon will be required, and as a last step they mentioned the use of DNA."

Pure matter... nuclear energy... This makes me want to watch 'The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension' again.

Alvalsen said:
thanks for the session

Q: (L) What do you mean? Specific people, or the whole group?

A: Many. And those who have faith in the process will rise with them.

Q: (L) In other words, even if certain individuals are not yet "there", the fact that they're connected with the group and doing the best that they can, they will brought along anyway?

A: Yes

perhaps not only I have a problem
but I can not quite figure out what I can here be useful
especially given the fact that my English is poor

Alvalsen,

I found one of your earlier posts that I had just "overlooked" and realized that sounds really interesting so I checked it out. Before there were other things on my mind I guess. Anyway I am glad you are here because you have many things I think others should think about. It may seem like our experiences don't matter but you never know just who might benefit from that one piece of information you share.

Sometimes it seems like no one is interested in our posts but I think that is because so many events are happening that our attention goes in many directions at once. I have made posts that seem to go nowhere. But then I just realized that there were others posts that were made close to mine that were just more in tune with the events of the day.

I admire all the forum members who post here from all over the world and English is not their first language. I think you are doing better at English than I would do at Russian, Spanish, Polish, German, French, Portuguese etc.. I could understand your posts fine and I am sure others do too. :)

I definitely would need Google Translator or some translator to get by. :cry:

A: How good are you at skiing?
The Cs are known for having a sense of humor. My take on this was not necessarily a literal suggestion to learn to ski, but more of a metaphoric suggestion that rapid climate changes are afoot, changes that will require a need for new skills. If sudden glacial rebound occurs, we will need to learn more than to simply be able to ski... (However, I am not sure how to interpret this in the context of "big changes in the next four months".)

It reminds me of the Bill Cosby routine "Noah" where Noah asks his neighbor "How long can you tread water? Ha, Ha."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyc1315KawQ

[From an earlier time, when Bill's reputation was not in collapse.]

Thanks for the session.

Q: (Andromeda) What does "keep faith with each other" mean?

A: We notice that there are members of your forum who are not doing this.

Q: (L) In what respect?

A: Covertly antagonistic.

Q: (L) So there are people who are covertly antagonistic. Why are they covertly antagonistic?

A: Little respect.

Q: (L) So they have little respect.

(Chu) I'm assuming that means for you or us?

(L) In other words, they don't have respect for the group?

Q: (L) Us particularly?

Q: (L) Anything more than that?

A: You especially.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Inspired by negative discarnate entities with connections to 4D STS "handlers".

Q: (Andromeda) Are these people a danger?

A: They are looking for opportunities to manipulate weaker members away.

Q: (L) So, what is it that makes somebody weak?

A: Mostly ego.

Q: (L) Okay. Anything we should be doing about this?

A: Just be aware. Members should also be aware and alert to invitations.

Q: (L) Invitations? What kind of invitations?

A: To express dissatisfaction when feeling disaffected due to lack of faith in the process.

Q: (L) Well, I think everybody gets into a period where they feel a lack of faith. Sometimes it's just a chemical feeling, like when you're depressed and everything is black, nothing will ever be nice again, your life is crappy, and that sort of thing. So I think that anybody can be vulnerable to that.

A: Yes. It needs to be aired out.

I feel like I'm one of these people. Sometimes while reading Laura's post's on the forum I feel like she comes of as a bit of a cow (cranky old woman.) However, I don't feel like I'm as much of an a-hole as the previous sentence makes me look like, I really am trying to help, although I think my ego can get in the way. One night I was lying in bed and I had moment of clarity where I realised that Laura had a quite sizeable chunk of knowledge which would take me a long time to acquire. This feeling went away, it only happened once.

I'll try to explain my feelings with an example. Yesterday, I read the first chapter of High Strangeness, the beginning really annoyed me because Laura talks about herself all the time. But by the end of the chapter I was enjoying the book and was looking forward to the next chapter.

I feel like now I'm going to get in trouble for writing this post, but I figured if I'm one of the bad guys or one of the bad guys puppets then that's OK. Also I think now that I've talked a little bit about it, maybe it'll go away.

Thank you very much Laura and equipment to share the session.

Reviews fellow clarify many questions that arise when reading the transcript. So thanks to all who share comments and so extend the concepts.

Thank you again. I appreciate the strength of the group that has been forming over the years, and I feel like it gives me strength to keep seeking. All around me it seems that people just want to close their eyes and look away from the truth. This forum has been the only consistent source for me for the past 10 years. Feeling grateful.

Tree

zin said:

"The entities in this 5th dimension told Dee that the only way these beings can escape into invisible chain/barrier around the Earth is through the use of pure matter. That pure matter that they were referring to has to do with nuclear energy (in a different form) and afterward the heavy use of silicon will be required, and as a last step they mentioned the use of DNA."

You mentioned silicon and carbon - well, carbon takes many forms known as allotropes (configurations of carbon atoms). Graphite, diamond, graphene, carbon nanotube, buckyballs, etc are all carbon. They are looking into using carbon nanotubes or graphene as the material for future CPU's (graphene has been super hyped up in the media since it's isolation in a lab in 2004), to replace silicon because silicon cannot be shrunk much further to make smaller transistors without issues. Current switchover from silicon is expected around 2020 or not much later. There are many other considerations for future CPU materials, DNA being among them. Recently DNA has been demonstrated to be useful as a storage medium, as it can store a hell of a lot of data in a very small space.

So it may be nothing, or something, but the fact that all of the above are serious (and promising) potentials for CPU design to replace silicon in the near future, that's at least one connection.

More details:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_computing

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/a-graphene-discoverer-speculates-on-the-future-of-computing/

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/175727-ibm-builds-graphene-chip-thats-10000-times-faster-using-standard-cmos-processes

One note though - graphene itself is a very efficient conductor, but a terrible semiconductor. It doesn't have a "band gap", which means it can't be made to conduct or resist electrical current like silicon can, so it can't function as a on-off switch, or 1 and 0, which is what all computers require to do their logic. But they're working on doping it with other materials to create a bandgap.

On the other hand, carbon nanotubes have a band gap and are also a serious candidate for CPU material. Combine this with memristors which HP is working on, integrate them into a neural network, and you have a carbon-based intelligent (AI) "life form" with a brain that mimics the design of the human brain. So maybe Artificial Intelligence is the end goal?

There is a recent book by Nick Bostrom called "Superintelligence" that is widely hyped by posthumanism crowd (like Ray Kurzweil), which discusses the dangers/benefits of an AI. Essentially, the idea is that it will become infinitely smarter/faster than a human brain once it reaches our level of intelligence - by redesigning its software and hardware into a better version, and then having that version redesign itself again, and so on. And the conclusion is either we're all gonna die very very quickly after that (think Skynet, just infinitely more efficient), or it turns into a posthumanist's wet dream and becomes a technological paradise for humans as the AI takes over and does everything for us, and solves all the world's problems overnight.

The C's once remarked the computers will destroy us one day, just as the crystal pyramids destroyed Atlantis. In one sense, they already have if you think about not just pervasive wifi, but the drooling brainless massess on their iphones all day consuming mindless content (cat pictures, etc). On the other hand, I think it would be interesting to revisit the AI question with the C's - are we really on the verge of an Artificial Intelligence that dramatically outperforms humans, and what are the true ramifications of this? According to Kurzweil, Bostrom, Elon Musk (inventor of Paypal and Tesla cars), and many other scientists/thinkers/inventors, this is the last invention that humans will ever need to make - and it is imminent (within the next decade or 2 according to projections of hardware/software progress), and the consequences will be more dramatic than anything that has ever come before - either really really bad, or really really good.

While I think that these people are obsessed with materialism and virtual immortality (uploading their minds into computers/robots and living forever this way), and so are absolutely terrified of death and deny any concept of "spiritual" or "non-material" existence (maybe the're all OPS who knows, Kurzweil takes like 200 pills a day to try to maintain his youth/health so he can make it to the techno-immortality era!), the whole AI thing does make me a bit nervous. Chances are the economy/ice age/comets will prevent us from getting there, but they're really pushing for it so who knows!

I agree with you, because my first languaje is not English, ....and we are becoming more and more,...keep on doing it.... :)

SAO said:
You mentioned silicon and carbon - well, carbon takes many forms known as allotropes (configurations of carbon atoms). Graphite, diamond, graphene, carbon nanotube, buckyballs, etc are all carbon. They are looking into using carbon nanotubes or graphene as the material for future CPU's (graphene has been super hyped up in the media since it's isolation in a lab in 2004), to replace silicon because silicon cannot be shrunk much further to make smaller transistors without issues. Current switchover from silicon is expected around 2020 or not much later. There are many other considerations for future CPU materials, DNA being among them. Recently DNA has been demonstrated to be useful as a storage medium, as it can store a hell of a lot of data in a very small space.

So it may be nothing, or something, but the fact that all of the above are serious (and promising) potentials for CPU design to replace silicon in the near future, that's at least one connection.

More details:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_computing

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/a-graphene-discoverer-speculates-on-the-future-of-computing/

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/175727-ibm-builds-graphene-chip-thats-10000-times-faster-using-standard-cmos-processes

One note though - graphene itself is a very efficient conductor, but a terrible semiconductor. It doesn't have a "band gap", which means it can't be made to conduct or resist electrical current like silicon can, so it can't function as a on-off switch, or 1 and 0, which is what all computers require to do their logic. But they're working on doping it with other materials to create a bandgap.

On the other hand, carbon nanotubes have a band gap and are also a serious candidate for CPU material. Combine this with memristors which HP is working on, integrate them into a neural network, and you have a carbon-based intelligent (AI) "life form" with a brain that mimics the design of the human brain. So maybe Artificial Intelligence is the end goal?

There is a recent book by Nick Bostrom called "Superintelligence" that is widely hyped by posthumanism crowd (like Ray Kurzweil), which discusses the dangers/benefits of an AI. Essentially, the idea is that it will become infinitely smarter/faster than a human brain once it reaches our level of intelligence - by redesigning its software and hardware into a better version, and then having that version redesign itself again, and so on. And the conclusion is either we're all gonna die very very quickly after that (think Skynet, just infinitely more efficient), or it turns into a posthumanist's wet dream and becomes a technological para:dise for humans as the AI takes over and does everything for us, and solves all the world's problems overnight.

The C's once remarked the computers will destroy us one day, just as the crystal pyramids destroyed Atlantis. In one sense, they already have if you think about not just pervasive wifi, but the drooling brainless massess on their iphones all day consuming mindless content (cat pictures, etc). On the other hand, I think it would be interesting to revisit the AI question with the C's - are we really on the verge of an Artificial Intelligence that dramatically outperforms humans, and what are the true ramifications of this? According to Kurzweil, Bostrom, Elon Musk (inventor of Paypal and Tesla cars), and many other scientists/thinkers/inventors, this is the last invention that humans will ever need to make - and it is imminent (within the next decade or 2 according to projections of hardware/software progress), and the consequences will be more dramatic than anything that has ever come before - either really really bad, or really really good.

While I think that these people are obsessed with materialism and virtual immortality (uploading their minds into computers/robots and living forever this way), and so are absolutely terrified of death and deny any concept of "spiritual" or "non-material" existence (maybe the're all OPS who knows, Kurzweil takes like 200 pills a day to try to maintain his youth/health so he can make it to the techno-immortality era!), the whole AI thing does make me a bit nervous. Chances are the economy/ice age/comets will prevent us from getting there, but they're really pushing for it so who knows!

Thanks for mentioning AI.

"With artificial intelligence we are summoning the demon. In all those stories where there’s the guy with the pentagram and the holy water, it’s like yeah he’s sure he can control the demon. Didn’t work out. " - Elon Musk

Back
Top Bottom