Session 21 March 2015

Kindle said:
Yesssss! *fist pump* Very exciting. Ty team Cassiopaea <3

Earth to Kindle. Please explain Ty team? and Casiopaea >3. I am a bit confused and an old guy.

But you do sound enthusiastic so I will try to be that way too!

Thanks for your enthusiasm! :thup:

goyacobol said:
Kindle said:

Earth to Kindle. Please explain Ty team? and Casiopaea >3. I am a bit confused and an old guy.

I think the Ty is "thank you" and <3 is a heart.

Bluelamp said:
goyacobol said:
Kindle said:

Wow! Thanks Bluelamp! I am "uber" excited then! We can always use some enthusiasm here. :thup: :clap:

These new acronyms get every time.

Thanks for the session! To add to Archea's comments, the mention of covert antagonism is interesting and a bit tricky to articulate but I will give it a try...I think I find myself in this camp at least occasionally, not necessarily because of some pesky discarnate entities (though I guess I can't rule that out :/), but because I sometimes disagree with the way some ideas or some-[baked noodle]-body are dismissed out of hand.

I find myself holding my tongue due to "wrong bar trauma" (left over from the old days of more aggressive mod overreach, maybe)--that if comments are interpreted the wrong way I'll find myself with a reputation for opposing the consensus that forms around certain concepts here, and wind up booted from the forum, pronto.

I am stuck on the contradiction that many found their way here because they were unfulfilled by mainstream answers, but now close ranks and dismiss ideas or 'wackos' that deviate from forum consensus (I can pick a few sample topics where I hesitated to comment, like keto diets, or psychopathy, or Putin-fandom)--and further, that many of our families or coworkers would consider us wackos for expressing what is already consensus here...this disconnect seems to head down a slippery slope of [spiritual] elitism. I get uncomfortable that there may be some reflexive group-think going on, or that members' relief in finding a relatively safe harbor stifles a more vigorous debate or more critical thinking.

I don't mean to devalue in any way the paradigm-busting ideas on offer here, they are powerful. But hadn't thought of my frustration as antagonism, or as a lack of faith that might be counterproductive in a larger sense (and needing airing). Perhaps the "covert" antagonism may mean it is somewhat hidden from the antagonists themselves or misunderstood as something else.

SeekinTruth said:
With all the discussion about the skiing comment, I'm a pretty good downhill skier, but never tried cross country skiing. I think I'll look into getting cross country skis and maybe try to get some practice before a real need arises. Still snowing in the mountains but will probably stop soon.

Just pondering:

From Etymology:

skiing (n.) 1885, verbal noun from ski (v.).

THE new sport which has lately been introduced at Beloit is skeeing. They are long ash planks, carefully and turned up at the end, and are warranted to take down hill quicker than a wink. After some practice performers become very expert, and the speed with which they go is something surprising. [Beloit College, Wisconsin, "Round Table," Dec. 18, 1885]

The C's come up with the most amazing way of putting things, and this one on Skiing, is either a big reality and clear as a bell, or something else. Skiing infers going downhill, yet not exclusively; going from A to B and surfing snow are others.

Of a more practical method set in a horrible future snow reality, when and if snow hits the proverbial fan for those high in the north or low in the south, skiing will be about the only conveyance to get a person out of a rapidly building snowscape. If snow is moderate and conveyance to different communities is needed - well that's another thing. In the former case, there would not really be much time to think about staying if the signs are right and your house is about to disappear - so inaction would be detrimental. Skinny X-cross's skis may not be very practical, especially if you need to pull a sled that carries your food and the gear you would need to survive a journey to some place of refuge (better to already be gone).

So who knows exactly what is meant, yet the weather signs point the way. As such, in preparation for having to travel perhaps hundreds, if not a thousand kilometers, a wide ski-touring set-up would work best (snow stability wise), along with touring bindings (hinged and lockable), touring boots and skins - don't forget the polls. There are some light weight sleds that hook to your back to carry the things you would need, such as a set of snowshoes (aka misery slippers), and means for heat and food. The trouble with that kind of snow deluge scenario, is that before the snow sets-up, no matter what you have, moving over or through it will be very difficult, if not impossible. As said, better to be already gone if you can.

Quote from: Kindle on Today at 03:33:17 AM

Quote from: goyacobol on Today at 03:54:53 AM

Thanks for your enthusiasm!

Quote from: Bluelamp on Today at 04:09:36 AM

Quote from goyacobol:
Wow! Thanks Bluelamp! I am "uber" excited then! We can always use some enthusiasm here.

These new acronyms get every time.

goyacobol, as one of the older folk, sms talk also stumps me. But the heart is so cute, I'll use it when I send an sms to my children - they will be amazed that the old lady can do modern speak.

In this Session, the C's said:

Q: (L) So, any last wrap-up stuff?

A: Love to group! We are becoming tuned to them.

The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines love as follows:

strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties

The freedictionary.com gives one meaning of "tuning" as:

to adjust (a radio or television [thus a receiver]) so as to receive signals from a particular transmitting station.

I know that it is easy to understand the words "love" and "tuning to" when reading them, but I always find it a good exercise to linger over the meaning of words, it helps to let their meaning really sink in. In this case, it is comforting to know that the C's feel strong affection for the group because of the kinship/personal ties (us in the future?) between them and the group - personal ties usually ensure that help will always be at hand when needed. And it is good to know that the connection between the C's and the group is in a continual adjustment process so that we (hope I will be included) will clearly receive and understand that signal "that the time is NOW!" that they mentioned at the end of the Session of 14 March 2015.

Ynna

SAO, just a note: The last quote in your post wasn't from me, I guess that's a quoting error :)

Leonarda said:
13 Twirling Triskeles said:
(Perceval) Is it because those kinds of microwaves and other kinds of waves transcend, or are perceived in other dimensions?

A: Yes

Q: (Chu) Well, geez! Apple takes on a whole new meaning now!

(Data) Poor Apple users.

(Scottie) That answers my question from before: Why did technology evolve the way that it did? Like why electronics, microchips, and so on when there are other types of technology that could have developed. They had to make the soup!

Regarding the “Apple” reference above, am I incorrect in thinking Chu & Data are referring to Apple Computer users & technology?

Because that’s the connection which came to my mind — and if that’s so — the following thoughts occurred to me almost exactly one year ago this March.

There was a very interesting thread here in the forum regarding apple technology, you may find it useful, it's called "gurdjieff and Steve Jobs" https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,32866.msg451617.html#msg451617

And you also have the sott.talk program, that was aired November 10th 2013, about this topic "Steve Job's Apple Revolution and the Fall of man", that you can hear (or download) here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2013/11/10/steve-jobs-apple-revolution-and-the-fall-of-man

Thank you Leonarda for both references. I read through the link yesterday and listened to the Sott radio talk broadcast today. Both very informative.

For what it’s worth, I’m not a big Apple fan myself. But I’m not a big Microsoft fan either. I’ve used both. As was stated in the link and on the radio broadcast — technology is a tool.

Mostly I’m grateful for the internet because it gives me access to this Forum, the Sott news site, and the opportunity to research, learn and uncover the truth and dispel a lot of lies which I’ve ignorantly believed for so many years. Along with all that, I’ve also had to learn more discernment, and some critical thinking skills.

The very first time I got on the internet (1998), I thought — Oh wow! I’m connected to the whole world! And “learning” became even more fun because I could keep all my research organized and have a bunch of different “books” open in separate tabs and jump back & forth & look up words and not lose my place or have a lot of physical books piled up all over my desk. Clean, neat, orderly, and organized — and come back the next day to precisely the same spot and not have to clear up a lot of physical clutter between tasks. So, for me, I love the computer technology which allows me to do all this.

Of course, all the time I’m enjoying using this technology, I’m sort of disappointed that we haven’t advanced to using telepathy instead of using all this physical nuts & bolts stuff.

Hopefully, if and when I’ve cleaned my own machine enough, I will be so much on the same page as others who have done so that we’ve created a tribal unit FRV which is telepathically linked up and won’t need computers, phones, grids, etc. Unless I’m totally mistaken, I think that’s one of the benefits we’ll hopefully achieve if we all keep working on ourselves via networking, yes? :)

Cheers!

13 Twirling Triskeles said:
Of course, all the time I’m enjoying using this technology, I’m sort of disappointed that we haven’t advanced to using telepathy instead of using all this physical nuts & bolts stuff.

before the arrival of the wave is likely telepathy is impossible

new challenges that will bring all the wave, as I understand it, will be offset by new opportunities (in varying degrees), but not everyone will be able to use them

13 Twirling Triskeles, I agree - the computer is wonderful for research and being in touch with a Forum like this, a news site lilke Sott.net etc. It will be difficult to unlove the computer and the Internet at present... We will have to stick it out until we can communicate telepathically, and until it is possible to open the "cosmic computer" - the Akashic Records where it seems all knowledge is stored.

voyageur said:
SeekinTruth said:
With all the discussion about the skiing comment, I'm a pretty good downhill skier, but never tried cross country skiing. I think I'll look into getting cross country skis and maybe try to get some practice before a real need arises. Still snowing in the mountains but will probably stop soon.

Just pondering:

From Etymology:

skiing (n.) 1885, verbal noun from ski (v.).

THE new sport which has lately been introduced at Beloit is skeeing. They are long ash planks, carefully and turned up at the end, and are warranted to take down hill quicker than a wink. After some practice performers become very expert, and the speed with which they go is something surprising. [Beloit College, Wisconsin, "Round Table," Dec. 18, 1885]

The C's come up with the most amazing way of putting things, and this one on Skiing, is either a big reality and clear as a bell, or something else. Skiing infers going downhill, yet not exclusively; going from A to B and surfing snow are others.

Of a more practical method set in a horrible future snow reality, when and if snow hits the proverbial fan for those high in the north or low in the south, skiing will be about the only conveyance to get a person out of a rapidly building snowscape. If snow is moderate and conveyance to different communities is needed - well that's another thing. In the former case, there would not really be much time to think about staying if the signs are right and your house is about to disappear - so inaction would be detrimental. Skinny X-cross's skis may not be very practical, especially if you need to pull a sled that carries your food and the gear you would need to survive a journey to some place of refuge (better to already be gone).

So who knows exactly what is meant, yet the weather signs point the way. As such, in preparation for having to travel perhaps hundreds, if not a thousand kilometers, a wide ski-touring set-up would work best (snow stability wise), along with touring bindings (hinged and lockable), touring boots and skins - don't forget the polls. There are some light weight sleds that hook to your back to carry the things you would need, such as a set of snowshoes (aka misery slippers), and means for heat and food. The trouble with that kind of snow deluge scenario, is that before the snow sets-up, no matter what you have, moving over or through it will be very difficult, if not impossible. As said, better to be already gone if you can.

This topic puts me in mind of sled dogs and how useful they are to navigate in snow, but many more mouths to feed. :/

Thanks for the new session!

"The day after tomorrow" begins with hail storm (_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Gfw63Yl6c), and we have that : http://www.sott.net/article/294256-Giant-hailstones-fall-in-Queensland-Australia

The green children of Woolpit makes me think of the Cagots in France _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cagot

Many thanks for this new transcript!

sitting said:
sitting said:
Rather than skill, maybe endurance is the more important factor.

I had better clarify this. I meant it as "if you're out in the snow field, and caught up in deep deep drifts, then your physical endurance for hardship probably is more important than anything else"... in that particular situation.

I did not intend to equate "skill" in my post -- to the same way the C's had used the word in their context. I'm still mulling over their true meaning.

I have 2 left legs for all kind of winter sports, but after watching a few videos on skiing I thought that maneuvering among obstacles, gliding easily over impossible routes could be an answer. So maybe, after all, is a matter of skills, but in some fast changing situations.

FWIW, Joy

Q: (L) So, basically by having so much technology, microwaves, and all that kind of stuff, we're basically feeding entities in other realms and enabling them to enter ours?

A: Pretty much! Fun for materialists galore!

Q: (L) In other words, people who believe only in technology are in for a big surprise?

Q: (L) Well, that's interesting.

(Perceval) Is it because those kinds of microwaves and other kinds of waves transcend, or are perceived in other dimensions?

image.jpg

Many thanks for sharing this session and all discussions here. It's really a big problem in our time, artificial wave corrupts everything.
Best regards,

Back
Top Bottom