Session 21 March 2015

Perceval said:
zin said:
electrosonic said:
I find the whole technology thing very interesting - it seems logical that our entire society has been manipulated down this route to allow ever more sophisticated means of blurring the lines between 3rd & 4th D's.
I wonder if their ultimate goal is to create a situation whereby the two densities do merge? Or at least enough that we are even more accessible to those in 4D.
Also, do you think the techno companies are aware of what the effects are of all these waves etc that their products produce, or are they being duped just like everyone else?

I believe we're always easily accessible from 4D.

I don't think the reference was so much to 4D as other dimensions, 5D perhaps. The places that don't usually have such ready access to the lives and emotions of humans. It seem that human Tech waves may enhance the ease of that access.

You're absolutely right. I based my idea that 4D always had their hands in our realm off of the fact their influence reached us previous to our techno-addled era, but completely forgot that this occurred due to rituals that provided them with the energy needed to make a presence!

I also forgot about Sir John Dee and his interest in silicon, to "set about opening portals to other dimensions in order to speak with the "angels"." ("Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation", Michael Tsarion)

zin said:
You're absolutely right. I based my idea that 4D always had their hands in our realm off of the fact their influence reached us previous to our techno-addled era, but completely forgot that this occurred due to rituals that provided them with the energy needed to make a presence!

I also forgot about Sir John Dee and his interest in silicon, to "set about opening portals to other dimensions in order to speak with the "angels"." ("Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation", Michael Tsarion)
I think above all else, our FRV is what enables this access/manipulation of our reality.

Hi there Quinault,
Unfortunately, in a dense urban environment I'm exposed to all manner of cell towers, smart meter broadcasts, Wifi networks from apartments and homes around me, emissions from the electrical grid, etc. 24/7. Weather I like it or not, I'm always in the midst of electromagnetic fog. I often wonder if it contributes to my insomnia and/or other issues.
I have managed to improve dramaticaly my sleep. The three things that have made the biggest difference for me are: Blacking out my wondows at night; giving up coffee and; changing our bed frame, it was made of metal.

I was always trying to sleep with my head poked out the side of the bed, I think that was my way of trying to get away from sleeping on an aerial. EMR definately affects my sleep, it is very distressing. I have seen undercoat paint that you can buy for your bedroom walls to block EMR. Also there is bed linen which has fibres that block EMF.

Sorry to copy all the 21 of march session, I was trying to place just a quote" mistake.......need to practice on that one :-[
But It was about the ski recomendation to them, if is going to be a lot of snow, makes me wonder about the other day Laura wrote about the drought in California, so theres going to be places where the climate is very cold, and some others like california not?on the contrary is getting so hot since last summer, and I wonder if , some 'people' is sucking all the water out of here, on pourpouse....:)

gottathink said:
I have managed to improve dramaticaly my sleep. The three things that have made the biggest difference for me are: Blacking out my wondows at night; giving up coffee and; changing our bed frame, it was made of metal.

You might also consider changing the orientation of your body. I had always slept well with head pointed towards south. But now I sleep better (and with more vivid dreams) after I reoriented with head pointing north. I have not tried the east - west orientation though. I'm happy with what I have now.

In oriental cultures, the position of mirrors and significant pieces of furniture matters. It's part of that energy field that encompasses your being. Especially at night when you are in the deep resting state.

Airing out the room is a good habit. More so in winter months, where windows stay shut.

And yes, blocking out ALL light is important. And I mean ALL. Have it as dark as possible.

Data said:
I asked this question because there is one mystery in my life that I couldn't solve by conventional means. In the early days of cell phones (for me this was ca. 2000) I got a mysterious SMS text message which read as follows:

Hello {my nickname here}, the world is so small, too small to be true. From time to time we enter this {world}. You cannot escape it. Instead, use your mind to shape it.

[...]

No matter who or what sent that message, it's quite a remarkable content IMO, mainly because it didn't make any sense to me 15 years ago, but makes totally sense to me today.

Yes, that's really strange! Thanks for sharing the background on that, Data -- I can understand why that would stick in your memory. I wonder how often things like this actually happen.

A: How good are you at skiing?

Q: (Data) I'm good at skiing! [laughter]

(L) What kind of question is that?

A: You may need such skills soon.

Q: (L) What's that supposed to mean?

A: Wait and see!

Nuclear winter?

Well actually as for the skiing question i thought that too initially but later on a thought crossed my mind that rather than nuclear winter we may have to deal with some major volcanic eruption. You know when all of that stuff covers a huge area and the temperature goes down rapidly and then it starts snowing and all. In the middle of spring when trees and crops are expected to burst in bloom and suddenly all of that prevents the blooming and you have a major crop fail and no fruit. No food social upheaval economy is on the brink of collapsing - a perfect recipe for starting some global turmoil :rolleyes:

Just my two cents.

zin said:

John Dee's interest in Silicon? Can you quote an extract on this?

Laura said:
zin said:

John Dee's interest in Silicon? Can you quote an extract on this?

I included in brackets the book where I learned this from. I'm not entirely sure if it's true or not. There is online slinging at Michael for his alleged involvement in certain occult circles (easily found if you google his name) so his work is something I'd recommend taking with a grain of salt, which I'm sure you do naturally.

I can include a better excerpt when I'm at home from work and have his book in my hands. I did a search and found this excerpt from his book (Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation) from the David Icke forum, posted back in 2007 by user 'size_of_light':

"""""In his book "Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation", Michael Tsarion states:

'Sir John Dee, one of the greatest satanic occultists that ever lived, was extremely connected throughout Europe. Along with Edward Kelly and others, he set about opening portals to other dimensions in order to speak with the "angels". His fraternal counterparts in Europe, under his instruction, performed similar rites. Their obsession was to contact extra-terrestrial, or preferably pan-dimensional beings, the "Archons". To do this, he invented what was known as "Enochian Magic" which, due to their adroit camouflaging, has been misunderstood to this day.'

Once successful, according to Tsarion, John Dee entered into dialogue with oversouls from another dimension, in order to receive channeled instructions on how to create a higher form of technology that 'would precipitate the escape from Earth of his masters.'

Chapter 14, Silicon Nightmares begins:

' The second important "Enochian Key" concerned the nature and properties of the strange element, silicon. The relationship between carbon and silicon, it was revealed, was one of the most important denominators to the problem. '

What is it about silicon that's so important? What is it about the nature and properties of it, and how could it's relationship to carbon be so essential to what they wanted to accomplish?

If anyone on the forum aced chemistry, I'm particularly interested in hearing from you, especially what you know about 'plastic magnets' and organic polymer."""""

I can mail you this book if you want it.

(As well, here is a link to the forum post I 'quad' quoted above: _http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86402

Mod's note: Link has been deactivated since we know that it is a disinfo site.

When I get home, I'll scour his book. I recall half of his book being citations from other works, I'll do my best to find the citations most relevant to his claims regarding John Dee.

Cheers

Everyone today at work was worrying about how cold it was today and wishing spring would come. It's spring here in Western Pennsylvania according to the calendar but I had to clear snow off my car this morning :). Granted, folks in the U.S. pass time with talk of the weather, so maybe I was just hearing some chatter. I did have a weird premonition that things may get colder earlier this afternoon, like the exceptionally long winters in Game of the Thrones. A thought popped in my head "Winter is coming!" (a tagline from the show) after walking past coworkers lamenting about this winter. It wasn't foreboding, but cheerful. Wouldn't it be crazy if another massive round of snow happened around the time of the premier of the new season in the next few weeks?

As for the reference about skiing, my girlfriend just asked me the weekend before last if I would like to learn how to ski! When I read that part in the transcript my eyes went :shock:. She apparently is an amazing skier and I would love to learn soon but she offered to do it next season, oddly enough. She said it's too late in this season and we really started seeing each other the past few months. Maybe she'll be able to teach me sooner than we expect! :cry:

Thanks for the session!
Curious those remarks about the colinearity of the Group, from "Covertly antagonistic" to "Raising in frequency". Looks like there is always some 'balance' to keep up with, sort of.
Comes to mind also this whole business of falling Members and the 'need' for them to join SOTT-antagonistic forces to keep up. It's funny because it seems to be always done within the Internet and its Social groups, not in real life, like nowadays children that when they can't find you on Fb or Whatsapp, you practically do not exist for them... at least that's what some school teacher argued with me recently, while working with any new 'O' level school class here.

zin said:
When I get home, I'll scour his book. I recall half of his book being citations from other works, I'll do my best to find the citations most relevant to his claims regarding John Dee.

Cheers

Gahh... I'm at home now. Bare with me it's been over 6 to 7 years since I've looked at this book. I can't find any direct citations in regards to the silicon claim. I've taken some pics, as I don't have the time to type out some of this work. The pics are from my iPhone 5s and should legible enough. (You may need to download the pic so you can zoom in.)

EDIT: As well, the offer to mail this to you still stands, even though, I'm intrigued by some of the material once again after I've scanned through it... I feel kind of bad for the guy, there seems to be a lot of hate on him when you google his name.

Attachments

• IMG_1701[1].JPG
    IMG_1701[1].JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 237
  • IMG_1702[1].JPG
    IMG_1702[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 213
  • IMG_1703[1].JPG
    IMG_1703[1].JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1705[1].JPG
    IMG_1705[1].JPG