Session 21 March 2015

i find technology part interesting too!!...while searching it...i came up this site: http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=instrumental-trans-communication-reincarnation-spirit-world
that talks about how spirit beings communicate or interact in our world through tv, tape recorder, phone etc...

With all the discussion about the skiing comment, I'm a pretty good downhill skier, but never tried cross country skiing. I think I'll look into getting cross country skis and maybe try to get some practice before a real need arises. Still snowing in the mountains but will probably stop soon.

zin said:
electrosonic said:
I find the whole technology thing very interesting - it seems logical that our entire society has been manipulated down this route to allow ever more sophisticated means of blurring the lines between 3rd & 4th D's.
I wonder if their ultimate goal is to create a situation whereby the two densities do merge? Or at least enough that we are even more accessible to those in 4D.
Also, do you think the techno companies are aware of what the effects are of all these waves etc that their products produce, or are they being duped just like everyone else?

I believe we're always easily accessible from 4D.

I don't think the reference was so much to 4D as other dimensions, 5D perhaps. The places that don't usually have such ready access to the lives and emotions of humans. It seem that human Tech waves may enhance the ease of that access.

SeekinTruth said:
I'm a pretty good downhill skier, but never tried cross country skiing. I think I'll look into getting cross country skis and maybe try to get some practice before a real need arises.

Downhill is good only if you're going one way ... downhill. Then back up via a chair lift.

In this new "NOW", I would think cross country is what they're hinting at. But even that would be difficult in an uphill incline. My own guess is snow shoes. And I plan on getting a pair soon.

Rather than skill, maybe endurance is the more important factor.

sitting said:
My own guess is snow shoes. And I plan on getting a pair soon.

I could also probably make a pair -- out of the materials I have lying around in my garage.

13 Twirling Triskeles said:
(Perceval) Is it because those kinds of microwaves and other kinds of waves transcend, or are perceived in other dimensions?

A: Yes

Q: (Chu) Well, geez! Apple takes on a whole new meaning now!

(Data) Poor Apple users.

(Scottie) That answers my question from before: Why did technology evolve the way that it did? Like why electronics, microchips, and so on when there are other types of technology that could have developed. They had to make the soup!

Regarding the “Apple” reference above, am I incorrect in thinking Chu & Data are referring to Apple Computer users & technology?

Because that’s the connection which came to my mind — and if that’s so — the following thoughts occurred to me almost exactly one year ago this March.

There was a very interesting thread here in the forum regarding apple technology, you may find it useful, it's called "gurdjieff and Steve Jobs" https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,32866.msg451617.html#msg451617

And you also have the sott.talk program, that was aired November 10th 2013, about this topic "Steve Job's Apple Revolution and the Fall of man", that you can hear (or download) here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2013/11/10/steve-jobs-apple-revolution-and-the-fall-of-man

I think there are some other options for skiing skills.

Today, sadly, we have an airplane crash in Southern France, which probably killed 142 passengers.
Here we have as word similarities sky and kills.

On a broader basis it could mean seeing skills. Some members here reported seeing clouds, purple and greenish-yellow, during meditation. I see them too and some stars behind them plus occasionally some pictures in between. Normally this ends before or at the end of my meditation. In last night's meditation, however, the clouds remained until some 15 minutes after the meditation. I briefly saw a bird or airplane shape. Maybe there is more to see for us if we can develop our skills some further.

Aside from that I would be curious to learn, what these purple and greenish-yellow clouds represent.

sitting said:
Rather than skill, maybe endurance is the more important factor.

I had better clarify this. I meant it as "if you're out in the snow field, and caught up in deep deep drifts, then your physical endurance for hardship probably is more important than anything else"... in that particular situation.

I did not intend to equate "skill" in my post -- to the same way the C's had used the word in their context. I'm still mulling over their true meaning.

Wow folks :scared: You DID give me the right to speak out again!!!!!! Much appreciated on my behalf :hug: Thank you Laura and Joe and the rest of the crew. As i promised no more rubbish of the previous kind. After all you DID help me so much these days as nobody has ever done.Now i feel again like some more or less adequate person.

As for the topic of the entities and the tech what comes to mind is the proverbial ghost in the machine situation and some WW II legends about the gremlin type of creatures.(Nothing to do with Spielberg of course) :lol:

Such a terrible tragedy is this crash in south France :scared: Wondering what could be the reason ? Atmospheric celestial that is cometary or something to do with electromagnetism - vortexes of energy and all that :shock:?

thanks for the session

Q: (L) What do you mean? Specific people, or the whole group?

A: Many. And those who have faith in the process will rise with them.

Q: (L) In other words, even if certain individuals are not yet "there", the fact that they're connected with the group and doing the best that they can, they will brought along anyway?

perhaps not only I have a problem
but I can not quite figure out what I can here be useful
especially given the fact that my English is poor

goyacobol said:
Sylvia said:
I am very happy and grateful to have access to another session so quickly. Thank you all !!!

Laura said:
Q: (L) So, any last wrap-up stuff?

A: Love to group! We are becoming tuned to them.

Q: (L) What do you mean that you're being tuned to the group?

A: They are rising in frequency.

Q: (L) What do you mean? Specific people, or the whole group?

A: Many. And those who have faith in the process will rise with them.

Q: (L) In other words, even if certain individuals are not yet "there", the fact that they're connected with the group and doing the best that they can, they will brought along anyway?

I have a question very important about my family.

Is the C's have already addressed the issue concerning people with intellectual disabilities?

This concerns my daughter and I wonder if these people with this handicap may be a candidate for the 4th level of density?

If I am a candidate to go to the 4th level of density, so I worry about knowing what could happen to my daughter?

I know that everything depends on the evolution of his soul but unfortunately, I can not the state of his soul as being disabled. Above all, I can not talk to her about these topics we cover on the work we have to do on yourself.

This is a major reason why I can not be much active on the forum since being doula and volunteer for my daughter in his activities.

Sorry to have bothered you with this personal matter.

Is that I am so excited to one day go to 4th density level but this leads me to ask me many questions for those in the family who does not understand or can not understand what is happening and what is coming.

What about skiing, maybe it was mention of "surfing / skiing" on the wave? Or both: snow and vague. This is very interesting!

Tourlou :)

Sylvia,

There was some discussion in the previous session about our children that Ynna pointed out that might give you some idea about possibilites here:

Re: Session 14 March 2015

I also have been thinking about my children and grandchildren. It is normal to have questions I think. I hope this thread will help. :)

Oh!!! I think I'm going to take the time to read better this thread. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me.

Good day / Good evening !!! ;)

Leonarda said:
13 Twirling Triskeles said:
(Perceval) Is it because those kinds of microwaves and other kinds of waves transcend, or are perceived in other dimensions?

Q: (Chu) Well, geez! Apple takes on a whole new meaning now!

(Data) Poor Apple users.

(Scottie) That answers my question from before: Why did technology evolve the way that it did? Like why electronics, microchips, and so on when there are other types of technology that could have developed. They had to make the soup!

Regarding the “Apple” reference above, am I incorrect in thinking Chu & Data are referring to Apple Computer users & technology?

Because that’s the connection which came to my mind — and if that’s so — the following thoughts occurred to me almost exactly one year ago this March.

There was a very interesting thread here in the forum regarding apple technology, you may find it useful, it's called "gurdjieff and Steve Jobs" https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,32866.msg451617.html#msg451617

And you also have the sott.talk program, that was aired November 10th 2013, about this topic "Steve Job's Apple Revolution and the Fall of man", that you can hear (or download) here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2013/11/10/steve-jobs-apple-revolution-and-the-fall-of-man

This made me realize that in the evening of March 22, I saw the beginning of the film "Jobs" on the creator of Apple. In the film, this person was arrogant, disrespectful, selfish and ambitious to others but with great charisma. For indeed he was taking drugs (I do not know if he was "hooked" throughout his life). But when I watched the film, I said that it was probably me being "manipulated / inspired" by entities due to his drug use and therefore told me that surely the creation of "Apple" not necessarily come from him. And I asked myself this question: Why these entities (if any place - it is a hypothesis) would make to create a technology that everyone could use it ???

I got my answer in this session: this technology was an ideal opportunity for dependency and interaction with other entities.

Thank you very much and it is sobering. But as I often say to myself in everything there are two sides. So I have to be alert and analyze my behavior via this technology.

Tourlou :)

Shijing said:
Thanks for asking the question about phones, Data -- it turns out it wasn't so silly after all! And also to everyone who followed up on that topic -- it's adds a whole new dimension to EMF pollution.

I asked this question because there is one mystery in my life that I couldn't solve by conventional means. In the early days of cell phones (for me this was ca. 2000) I got a mysterious SMS text message which read as follows:

Hello {my nickname here}, the world is so small, too small to be true. From time to time we enter this {world}. You cannot escape it. Instead, use your mind to shape it.

This came in a time where I was in emotional distress, if I remember correctly.

Aside from the content, the most unusual part was the displayed sender number. It was something I've neither seen before or ever since. It was a combination of numbers and special characters, like !3#8$786 (I don't have the exact number any more because I lost all my early computer data). Now, in the year 2000, the GSM network and cell phones were still very raw and basic, and at that time I didn't know about any tools that allowed 'forging' sender numbers.

In addition, the nickname written in this message was only used by a very small number of people in my family. I started to carefully investigate and question all people who could have written that message, but all of them were genuinely surprised by my question, and all of them denied that they sent anything.

Later I've attended a private channeling of a local chaneller, which, in hindsight, I judge to be of a reasonable quality. I asked her 'source' who the sender of this message was. The answer was: "Somebody known by you, but no longer living amongst you." I couldn't get more details out of this 'source'.

No matter who or what sent that message, it's quite a remarkable content IMO, mainly because it didn't make any sense to me 15 years ago, but makes totally sense to me today.

Back
Top Bottom