Session 20 August 2011

Harold said:
Thank-you for a great session. The Shaman vs Schizophrenic information was really interesting. Food is such an important key to the grand mystery facing us all. :thup:

I agree.

There's a researcher that has written about schizophrenia in relation to lack of fatty acids, David Horrobin.
Here's one of his books: http://www.amazon.com/Madness-Adam-Eve-Schizophrenia-Humanity/dp/0593046498/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1313966479&sr=8-8

I haven't read it, not yet.

One of my relatives have schizophrenia, and not a healthy diet.

Session 20 August 2011 said:
Q: (Psyche) So the question is, is there something essentially wrong with French culture? [Laughter]

A: Now, yes. Since the revolution was coopted by dark forces.

Q: (Perceval) That could be since Sarko came in... (Ailen) Or farther back.

A: Longer ago than that.

Q: (Ottershrew) Since 1789? (Ailen) The French Revolution.

A: Yes

Interesting answer regarding French Revolution, often depicted mainly as setting at liberty, forgetting sometimes the dark events during this period, and new forms of injustice created in continuity.

Thank you for such an informative session as usual everyone. Was my son Michael's birthday on 20th - He died in 2004. Had schizophrenia and psychosis at the time. As have others in my family. So very appropriate especially the verification of diet. I will definitly get some chickens when I get a bigger garden!

Interesting about the elemental influences - are these the nature spirits right?
Have just finished reading Shamanic Journeys through the Caucasus - Michael Berman. Good interpretations of the myths and folklore etc.

Really enjoying the fatty meat regime regretably organic is difficult to get here. Definitely renewed impetus for EE!

A big thank you :cool2:

Thanks you for the another great session.

A: No not exactly. When humankind "fell" into gross matter, a way was needed to return. This way simply is a manifestation of the natural laws. Consciousness must "eat" also. This is a natural function of the life giving nature of the environment in balance. The Earth is the Great Mother who gives her body, literally, in the form of creatures with a certain level of consciousness for the sustenance of her children of the cosmos. This is the original meaning of those sayings.

Thanks you Great Mother nature for your nourishment.

Great session, thanks!
I've been following the different diet threads and incorporating many ideas, thinking it was geared towards improved health. As others have remarked, now it would appear these changes may also be integral parts of our journey.

Thanks for another great session!

Q: (L) I guess that's enough on that. Next question: We have this question from {name redacted}. (Psyche) {name redacted} says, "It's about my difficulty with mammalian meat. Is there some reason besides leaky gut?"

A: Incorrect formulation of the question.

Q: (Perceval) That's assuming that she has a problem with mammalian meat. (Ailen) Or with leaky gut.

A: She does, but that is not a feature of leaky gut. It is a feature of multiple system breakdown.

Q: (L) Okay. Psyche? (Psyche) Does {name redacted} have a brain chemical imbalance due to her food choices? (L) Well, why don't we get to the multiple system breakdown? What systems? Uh... Maybe that's the wrong question. They're trying to tell us to get to some really basic things here. (Psyche) Epigenetics?

A: Yes mainly, but also specific genetic line problems.

Q: (L) Let's try to ask some real simple questions and get through this. What are the primary parts of the systems that are broken down?

A: First, the gene expression has been altered after many years of abuse of the system design

A bit off topic, but when reading this, I got the idea how cool it would be if there was a boardgame who's whole purpose was to teach people how to ask open-ended questions with a minimal of assumptions. Points could be awarded for finding where the assumptions lie in a question asked and asking questions that have the least amount of assumptions, leading and prejudices involved. What a great way to learn to ask questions of ourselves and about things we are interested in a more open-ended matter and stiffle closed-minded thinking. Imagine if kids grew up playing something like that instead of video-games, it would be the smartest and most consciencious generation ever! Just a thought. :cool2:

Thanks for the session!!! Very deep stuff, I can't help it, but I feel for that someone that is facing a very painful lesson, the hardest one for me was when I saw all the energy drain and suffering I was bringing into my life and others lives on a daily basis. Thank you again and again for the session!
I really hope you all get MORE SLEEP!!!

EDU

Turgon said:
Thanks for another great session!

Q: (L) I guess that's enough on that. Next question: We have this question from {name redacted}. (Psyche) {name redacted} says, "It's about my difficulty with mammalian meat. Is there some reason besides leaky gut?"

A: Incorrect formulation of the question.

Q: (Perceval) That's assuming that she has a problem with mammalian meat. (Ailen) Or with leaky gut.

A: She does, but that is not a feature of leaky gut. It is a feature of multiple system breakdown.

Q: (L) Okay. Psyche? (Psyche) Does {name redacted} have a brain chemical imbalance due to her food choices? (L) Well, why don't we get to the multiple system breakdown? What systems? Uh... Maybe that's the wrong question. They're trying to tell us to get to some really basic things here. (Psyche) Epigenetics?

A: Yes mainly, but also specific genetic line problems.

Q: (L) Let's try to ask some real simple questions and get through this. What are the primary parts of the systems that are broken down?

A: First, the gene expression has been altered after many years of abuse of the system design

A bit off topic, but when reading this, I got the idea how cool it would be if there was a boardgame who's whole purpose was to teach people how to ask open-ended questions with a minimal of assumptions. Points could be awarded for finding where the assumptions lie in a question asked and asking questions that have the least amount of assumptions, leading and prejudices involved. What a great way to learn to ask questions of ourselves and about things we are interested in a more open-ended matter and stiffle closed-minded thinking. Imagine if kids grew up playing something like that instead of video-games, it would be the smartest and most consciencious generation ever! Just a thought. :cool2:

LOL Turgon that's funny, but not really, just see what happens to people that play with this kind of stuff...
It's really idealistic to think that something like this could be utilized in the current world, or without extra care and lots of knowledge. But I'm sure it would be a great instrument for a different humanity.

Laura said:
Q: (Psyche) I wanted to ask about the strange sounds around the world, especially in Kiev? (L) Oh yeah, the strange sounds like a trumpet in the sky.

A: Mostly radio type waves due to increase of solar system energy input.

Q: (L) How can you hear radio waves? Why are people hearing these things?

A: Interaction with other EM factors on planet similar to amplification and wave conversion.

Q: (Ark) Something in the Earth changes the frequency and starts vibrating. (Mr. Scott) Or maybe like some kind of modulation where the frequencies add and subtract, and you end up with audible frequencies. (Ark) No, I think it's a secondary vibration. But then these radio waves should be detected by radio devices. And the question is, why there is nothing special? We have a lot of radio devices, and they do not detect these waves. (L) I wonder if those circles that people are always seeing on radar devices have anything to do with it? (L) Well, the question is, if they were detecting something, would they even tell us? But then there are radar devices at every airport. Surely people would say something. (Ark) Are these low frequency radio waves?

A: Yes. ELF.

I wonder if, since it's ELF, this is what is affecting crowd behavior globally with the increase in civil unrest and riots? Isn't there evidence that ELF waves can affect behavior/mood? Just a thought.

anart said:
Laura said:
Q: (Psyche) I wanted to ask about the strange sounds around the world, especially in Kiev? (L) Oh yeah, the strange sounds like a trumpet in the sky.

A: Mostly radio type waves due to increase of solar system energy input.

Q: (L) How can you hear radio waves? Why are people hearing these things?

A: Interaction with other EM factors on planet similar to amplification and wave conversion.

Q: (Ark) Something in the Earth changes the frequency and starts vibrating. (Mr. Scott) Or maybe like some kind of modulation where the frequencies add and subtract, and you end up with audible frequencies. (Ark) No, I think it's a secondary vibration. But then these radio waves should be detected by radio devices. And the question is, why there is nothing special? We have a lot of radio devices, and they do not detect these waves. (L) I wonder if those circles that people are always seeing on radar devices have anything to do with it? (L) Well, the question is, if they were detecting something, would they even tell us? But then there are radar devices at every airport. Surely people would say something. (Ark) Are these low frequency radio waves?

A: Yes. ELF.

I wonder if, since it's ELF, this is what is affecting crowd behavior globally with the increase in civil unrest and riots? Isn't there evidence that ELF waves can affect behavior/mood? Just a thought.

Isn't Harpp using ELF as well and may it be that the EM from the sun lately amplify it to an audible frequency. Just a thought.

EGVG said:
LOL Turgon that's funny, but not really, just see what happens to people that play with this kind of stuff...
It's really idealistic to think that something like this could be utilized in the current world, or without extra care and lots of knowledge. But I'm sure it would be a great instrument for a different humanity.

Sorry EGVG, didnt mean for that to come off disrespectful to the dangers of channelling and what S. and L. engaged in. It was a whimsical idea that, yeah, maybe a different humanity could have utilized. I did start thinking of how to actually build a game like this. But not with the intent of using it for chanelling, just for learning to ask better questions in general. I notice I make a lot of assumptions and ask closed-ended questions, getting 'stuck' in certain ideas without any proof, or critical thinking involved. A lot of people do. So a boardgame that would be fun and get people playing it together un-learning these bad traits seemed pretty nifty.

I should have written that originally, that I wasn't even considering this as a 'primer' for chanelling or anything like that.

Once again, thanks for a very informative and interesting session Chateau crew, especially regarding gluttony. We have to respect our animal food sources, that food is a sacrament and a gift from Mother Earth. Gluttony indicates a lack of respect for our provider. Something I have to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom