Session 20 August 2011

Psalehesost said:
Denis said:
I've never heard of this theory up until now. Mirror/s facing the window/s attract ghost/s? Does this theory also relate to mirror facing the door (I'm asking this because we- me and my family- have a cabinet with a mirror that faces the bathroom doors)?

If it does attract ghosts, could they be benevolent or malevolent?

The ghost was described as being "more like an imprint that gets activated for "reruns" when the energies are right."

In other words, not an entity - therefore neither benevolent nor malevolent - simply a "recording" of past events that replays.

Unless there is some interference from something that could be something like that, I don't think there is any practical reason to worry about such; some places may have such "recording", and then perhaps the concern will be relevant, though often it will not be.

Oh... Ok. Thanks for the explanation.

Well I wasn't really worried, but curious. It feels like the more I learn the more I realize how much I don't know.

I am thinking about how paleo diet and EE together prepare us to see the unseen and not to go crazy when the wave comes. It is literally explained in this session. If we are prepared we will be shamans and those who are not will go shizoid, which is already hapening. In the spring i was in a much better condition mentally and i felt telepathy really strong, even asked myself if i wasn't going crazy, but i was generally feeling best in my whole life at that time, later it was gone with my withdrawal from EE and mental hygiene. (On the right track again.)

Eating meat should be sacrament - holy words.
Killing for food as taking sacrifice from Mother Earth, taking Goddess blood as nourishment - that is to make killing and eating every meal sanctified act.
I only once killed a carp and i remember i could only do that in attitude of making his suffering shorter than my father would, i told it in my mind that i love it and i'm going to take it's life to take it's body as a nourishment and suddenly it was calm and i cut it's head with just one strike...

About sound in Kiev - that is also very interesting. EM wave conversion into accoustic waves in the air. I'm going to think about it studying loudspeakers' structure once more... Cause what exactly happens in that case, is the magnetic force moving the electrified air (loaded with comet dust?) as it moves coil and membrane in loudspeaker?

Thank you very much for session and so quick transcribing and posting!

Right as I hit reply before, I got my first Blue Screen of Death for this computer, after nearly three years having it. Apparently it was a graphics display crash. Weird.

But thank you for the session and for posting it so soon! That was interesting info about the ghost. Seemed like a bit of laughter and lightheartedness in this session.

I also didn't get a rested sleep last night. I woke up today tired. I eventually took a 1.5 hour nap, and I can't remember the last time I took a nap. Must have been months ago.

Thank you for the session :). Man this diet business is very important and vital for ones well being. I never thought that the food that one puts in their mouth, can have such a effect on ones life! No wonder why there is such a big push for anti meat/fat diets, who would ever wondered.

Thanks for sharing and clarifying what happened with S. and L., I was bit amazed that it was ego hook involved but it seems you never know what can happen and can never trust the people, heck I had hard time believing it because S. was my EE teacher, feeling betrayed in a way.

Thank-you for a great session. The Shaman vs Schizophrenic information was really interesting. Food is such an important key to the grand mystery facing us all. :thup:

Back
Top Bottom